MR PERFECT'S BABY WIFE [ BTS...

By anieyouff

A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king... More

⚠IMPORTANT (Pls read before u start reading the story)⚠
INTRODUCTION
PART 01
PART 02
PART 03
PART 04
PART 05
PART 06
PART 07
PART 08
PART 09
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
NOT AN UPDATE BUT AN ANNOUNCEMENT
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
AN IMPORTANT DISCUSSION
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
💜💜💜

PART 28

18.3K 553 46
By anieyouff

*RECAP*

With a sigh he finally spoke out which probably is the last thing he needs to know in order to help u.

JK:"princess. Is there any specific reason why u don't wanna attend school?"

__________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

U looked at him then nodded before taking another spoon of ur ice cream.

Y/n:"yes there is."

RM:"alright then tell us what's the thing that makes u hate attending school so much? What's the thing that disturbs u the most in school?"

Y/n:"studies oppa studies. It is what I hate the most. It's my no.1 enemy."

JK:"we know u hate studies and u aren't the only student who hates school and studying and everyone has a reason behind this hate so I wanna know what's ur reason."

Y/n:"I don't have any behind my likes and dislikes."

JK:"alright let me put it in this way. U absolutely didn't act normal when we went to ur school also Ms Han have told us about ur behaviour.

I understand u don't like studying or school but from ur response and reaction anyone can say that u were extremely anxious and almost having a panic attack. So tell me what's the story behind ur this fear, reaction and panicking. I am sure there's something u haven't told anyone before and it's related to ur school life."

Silence filled the room as everyone looked at u with a blank expression. Jungkook sighed before putting u on the table from his lap making u whine.

Y/n:"ahh wae-"

JK:"sit."

His voice was once again strict and stern and u exactly knew what it means. now it's not time to fool around and there would be no room for any arguments. U have to answer all his questions truthfully.

Y/n:"what else do u wanna to know I already told u everything."

JK:"not everything u know clearly what I wanna know."

Y/n:"if u know then why u asking me."

JK:"last chance princess if u still won't tell me then I swear u won't like the consequence. U know it won't take me much time to find out whatever is the reason behind ur this acts but still I am letting u have a chance to explain me everything."

Y/n:"I will tell u but in one condition."

JK:"what is it?"

Y/n:"promise me that u won't take me to the doctor's."

JK:"what does it have to do with doctor?"

Y/n:"promise me otherwise I won't say anything."

JK:"ok ok promise I won't take u to the doctor's."

Y/n:"alright then-" u let out a biiggg dramatic sigh before speaking. "U know since childhood I wasn't scared of dark or anything but after I was kidnapped they kept me in a dark room until I was rescued by my parents."

Ur voice became shaky feeling suffocating inside. Jungkook slowly patted ur back encouraging u go on which helped a little as u started speaking again.

"I was tied up in a chair unable to move. I sat on it without any food or water for a whole week and most of the time Jensen would torture people in front of me. I had no idea where was I or anything I didn't even knew how long was I there until eomma told me that he kept me hostage for a week."

By now u had pool of tears in ur eyes which were threatening to fall anytime.

"Inside that room there wasn't any sours of light except for a small bulb and I never knew was it day or night outside. After what felt forever I was once again bought back to my home and to my room. It took me quite a lot time to realize everything and since then I was afraid of dark."

Jungkook knew all about this but still he listed to all your words attentively. The first time u told everything was after a lot convincing so that the psychologist would help u after that no one asked u about it or u were in a situation to talk to someone about it.

If someone asked or anything ur parents always answered for u. For the second time after that incident u were again speaking about it. On the other hand Jungkook kept on encouraging u tell him more and he was quite happy that u were finally telling him everything by yourself.

even though he did had to force u a bit but he needs u to trust him fully so in future it doesn't matter what topic or whatever it is but u will tell him everything without any second thought or any hesitation.

"Usually eomma would stay with me even at night she would sleep with me or I would sleep with them. But as I grew up things changed even though my fear was still there eomma made sure I was sound sleep before leaving to her own.

And by the time I was enrolled in middle school there were some kids in my class who took advantage of my fear."

Jungkook was confused about this new information this is what no one told him or we could say u never told anyone.

"It was my very first year and for a few days everything was good but one day I saw that group from our class in an empty classroom doing-"

JK:"doing what princess?"

Y/n:"they were smoking and I don't what it's called but there was smoke coming out it a square shaped thing. I tried to get out of there as soon as I saw what they were doing but they saw me."

At first they only threatened me telling me not tell anyone about it and I didn't mostly because it wasn't my business. The school was pretty strict so one or another time a teacher will caught them eventually if they didn't stop. After that for a few weeks everything was back to normal when they saw I never said or mentioned anything they simply didn't said anything either.

But one day I saw two of them again in an empty classroom doing what Jensen used to make me saw."

JH:"holly shit they were killing someone inside how were-"

Y/n:"no no the other one."

JH:"the other one." He asked a little confused but soon it clicked in their mind that what u were talking about and their eyes became big twice it's size.

SG:"fucking so called elite students." He rolled his eyes.

U shifted uncomfortably and Jungkook noticed it.

JK:"stop cursing guys. Go on baby."

Y/n:"I was scared and got panicked from the scene and that's when they noticed me and seeing me panicked like that they locked me in a dark room so they could escape.

When they saw me they panicked too but instead of anything further they first decided to put me away before anyone gets to know about anything. After that they would always do the same thing first they would made me stand in front of the gate to make sure no one comes while they are inside.

They would do things or would smoke with there group sometime with other groups and kids too while closing the door while making sure I was standing there like there guard and if I won't agree to this then they would again lock me up in the same dark room. Either way it was a nightmare for me.

Trust me I always tried to forget about those horrible moments but one way or around they would come back that's way I just gave up. I really can't anymore since I was born my physical state wasn't good and then my mental state was ruined and now even he's back once again."

U finally broke down sobbing hard while Jungkook immediately embraced u in a tight hug saying soothing words to u.

A few moments later u calmed down but didn't looked up at anyone.

JK:"baby why never told this to anyone or to ur parents."

U spoke up again but refused to look at anyone while playing with his shirt button u said.

Y/n:"I never got the courage to tell them. I was scared of them already and used to get panic a lot and it didn't help after what was happening with me at school. Everything was happening once again. Eomma noticed my situation and I was taken back to the hospital.

Eomma told the doctor that I would panic even by the slightest thing and would always blabber things on my own. After listening to her I got many tests, injection and medicine. Later after my results the doctor asked me if something recently had happened with me that he needs to know.

But I was too afraid to tell him. What if he gave me more injection or medicine and what if those kids somehow gets to know about it. I was scared and wasn't in my right sense I don't know what I had to do or say I just couldn't.

After that I would always do something in order to skip school. Sometimes it worked and the other times I used to avoid those kids or I would just remain in one of the toilet stalls until school was finished.

I lacked in everything eomma appa tried their best but it didn't helped. I had a lot of doctors, maids, guards, babysitters, private tutors but still I couldn't bring myself to live a life like other normal kids of my age.

No matter what I did or anyone did those incidents and memories were always in my mind. They tainted my heart and I couldn't bring myself out of it. That's why I am always alone. I like to be alone and want to be alone.

That is why I don't wanna attend school or study. That is why I just like to sleep for hours eat whatever I want get lost somewhere in world where no one would find me. In my own world where I am fine. no nightmares are chasing me living my life like other kids of my age.

For a year or three I was good like that. I thought that maybe by being lost in my imaginary world, escaping from the reality I was finally healing. I thought that maybe finally my physical and mental state was getting good. But I was wrong.

My parents, when they saw that I wasn't getting panicked or nightmares like before they also let me live like I wanted. My well being was there first priority but everything changed once again."

JK:"but this time u aren't alone princess I am with u. Our whole family is with u even my hyungs are with u. I promise baby u will be all good, fit and fine and everything u once dreamed about it will all come true."

Y/n:"I don't know it's not the first time I am hearing these but it never happened. I am truly tired from all of this. I don’t think i will ever recover."

JK:"u will Princess i promise. I am right here with u."

Y/n:"how will i even recover? It’s not like i can erase my past or that memory amd even if i do erase that memory It's-....."

U stopped mid sentence making Jungkook gently cup ur face and make u look up at him.

JK:"It's what babygirl?"

Y/n:"it’s unfair daddy."

JK:"how is it unfair Princess?"

Y/n:"it’s unfair cause if i erase that memory i might not remember about it but what about that little me who went through all that? She would be still stuck. No one might talk anymore about it but she will forever stuck on there. There will be no Justice for her."

JK:"i understand what u are tryna say baby and that's why It's important u accept yourself how u are and u need to face ur fear if u want Justice for little y/n for yourself."

Y/n:"doesn’t it means that i will let go off those memories?"

JK:"yes u will let go off those memories but by letting those memories go off u are also letting ur past self be free. Ones u recover little y/n will be free u can certainly think that nothing like that ever happened with her cause u are no longer scared."

Y/n:"how will i do that daddy?"

JK:"u just have to follow me baby and i promise this fear will end."

Y/n:"will u be with me?"

JK:"of course Princess. If i won't then who will."

Y/n:"even if the road is full of spikes and dead flowers?"

JK:"even if the road is full of spikes and dead flowers i will be still with u till the end sweetheart."

He watched as how ur eyes got moist with tears hearing his words. He slowly kissed ur head then gently and lovingly placed a kiss on ur forehead.

For sure having this conversation eased his inner self but at the same his heart ached yet he still comforted u not only him but all the members came comforting u encouraging u and In a few moments all of u were making fun and jokes with each other.

JK:"alright I guess it's enough for now. everyone should get back to their works now. And princess u go and take some rest hmm."

Y/n:"but I am- not tired." U said with a big yawn.

JK:"yeah I can see that now go and sleep for a bit."

He pointed towards the couch but u whined.

Y/n:"that couch is too small."

JK:"it literally can fit 5 persons like u now stop and go."

Y/n:"noooo"

JK:"fine then close ur eyes and sleep here."

This time u obeyed and closed ur eyes while the others got themselves busy in their work. in a few moments u were already in deep sleep. Jungkook then got up from his chair with u in his arms before placing u on the couch covering ur body with a blanket and gently kissing ur forehead.

V:"Jungkook-ahh u know what."

JK:"what?"

V:"u are gonna be a great father. I can already see that."

JK:"guys can I just kill him or shoot him with my favourite gun." He said with a pissed look.

JM:"nope not now we still need him in our next mission."

SG:"after that u may kill him."

V:"what the heck guys. How can-"

JK:"shut up and we need to get out. We have a lot of things to discuss and we need to hurry up before she gets up. Now hobi huyng call my parents and y/n'a parents too. And RM huyng u need to prepare for a meeting. I need to have a few talk with the school people."

V:"didn't u had a talk yesterday?"

JK:"yeah and I am having a talk today too now shut it."

V:"show some respect u jerk I am still older than u ."

JK:"as if I care now let's go." He said and everyone went out one by one.

Jungkook dimed the lights of the room so that u won't get scared if u wake up and closed the door locking it from inside so that u can open it up but no one would be able to get in except for him of course.

__________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 19.4K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...
Mafia By ST_1972

Fanfiction

189K 3.1K 24
"Do you min yn take jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband'. I-I do . . . . . . . He kissed her harshly making her lips bleed.... . . . Sof...
356K 9.6K 31
Hello guys🤗 This is my first FF i have try to make it interesting by adding romantic, funny, childish, stupid, cute, lines and little bit suspicious...
52.9K 2.3K 55
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...