Jaune: Fate

By Darkdecade97

Jaune Arc was both lucky and unlucky. He was able to arrive in Beacon for initiation. But he wasn't ready for... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 4

3.8K 127 188
By Darkdecade97

Beacon Academy: Mess Hall

In the Mess Hall of Beacon Academy, Jaune is joined by Artoria, Cu, and Jeanne. They are watching the Kitchen, Archer requested Ozpin that he will be the one to cook Jaune's meals from now on. He accepted since there is no harm done there. His Team and Team RWBY were curious on what's Jaune's watching. As Jaune and the Servants watch Archer do his craft.

Archer heads to the Fridge and opens it, he does the same with the Rice Cooker as rice can be seen fully cooked. He readies a frying pan as he gets down to business.

Archer: Omurice.

He starts it off by cutting some garlic in the cutting board. From there he brings out a bottle, which is olive oil.

Archer: 'Let's start with the sauce.'

Archer uses his finger to open the cap of the olive oil bottle. Beside it on the table is canned diced tomato. Archer can be seen using the wooden spoon to mix up the garlic as he sautés it with olive oil.

Archer: 'Chop your garlic and sauté it with olive oil and a can of tomatoes.'

He grabs the can and uses the wooden spoon to place all the tomatoes in the can at the pan, where you can see the garlic as well.

Archer: 'And crushed consommé.'

Archer has a plate in his left hand and pours the crushed consommé in the pan.

Archer: 'Add salt, pepper, and sugar.'

From there, Archer began mixing the flavors around the pan, with a slab of butter beside him. He already placed a slab of butter in the pan as it melts into the tomato sauce

Archer: 'Then melt some butter in it, and it's done.'

Then it shows Archer cutting onions in the cutting board, as it switches to him grabbing a stack of mushrooms and cutting it, then placing it back at the tray.

Archer: 'Then dice the chicken thighs.'

It now shows Archer cutting chicken thighs in the cutting board as he places it in the tray.

Archer: 'And these are your ingredients for the chicken rice.'

Archer then places more olive oil in the pan and began sautéing the chicken.

Archer: 'After you sauté your chicken in a frying pan, add the onions and mushrooms, and sauté some more'

With the tray full of diced onions and mushrooms with him. Archer uses the wooden spoon to place them on the pan as he sautés them some more.

Archer: 'Next, add some salt, coarsely ground pepper, crushed consommé, and ketchup.'

In the table, there are a plethora of ingredients, such as salt, pepper, crushed consommé, and ketchup on a bowl. Where he places it all in the pan.

Archer: 'Mix it thoroughly to temper the sourness.'

Archer grabs the plate of white rice and pours it in the pan and began mixing it with the other ingredients.

Archer: 'Add your white rice. Fold it into the mixture. Then mix in the sauce, taking care not to let it burn.'

We can see now that the rice is of an orange color, this is because of the mixture of the other ingredients. Archer then cracks an egg and places it in the metal bowl. While the pan has butter being melted it in, with it sizzling.

Archer: 'The final part is the omelette itself. Heat some olive oil and butter in a frying pan. Add a dash of salt, then pour in a beaten egg.'

He pours the egg in the pan, mixing it using his chopsticks.

Archer: 'Mix it up with chopsticks'

He continues to mix the egg with the chopsticks and the pan as Archer shakes it.

Archer: 'Shake the frying pan, and bring it to a half-cooked state'

From there, Archer uses the chopsticks to slide it over to the end of the pan. Then he forms up the shape of the omelette that he wants and flips it over.

Archer: 'When it's half-cooked, slide it over to one side of the frying pan, adjust the shape, and flip it over.'

Archer continues to flip the omelette as it nears the edge of the pan.

Archer: 'Keep flipping until the edge is on top.'

After a couple more flips, Archer uses the chopsticks to place the omelette on top of the chicken rice.

Archer: 'Then slide it onto the chicken rice'

And presents it to Jaune. He added a touch of ketchup in the front.

Archer: Done.

Jaune picks up the plate and walks to his table, where his Team sees him bringing his food.

Pyrrha: What is that, Jaune? I didn't see that when the chefs served us our food.

Jaune: Oh, this? This is Omurice, cooked by Archer. Archer requested Ozpin that he will be my personal chef.

Nora: What, really?! If he's your personal chef! Then that means he's ours as well!!

Ren: Nora, calm down. I'm not sure if Archer is willing to cook for us.

Jaune: Actually he is. He is only going to do it once we are in our Dorm. Since we have our own kitchen there.

Ruby: I'm so jealous that you have a much larger room than ours! Why didn't the Headmaster give us one?!

Blake: The reason why Jaune's Team has a much larger room is because it has to accommodate his Summons.

Yang: But still, you think you guys will allow us to stay in your Dorm from time to time?

Cu: Not sure about that considering you threatened the Green Archer. Plus, we are already dealing with a certain individual that will cause problems in the Dorm.

Artoria: I know a certain number of people that will.

As Artoria thoughts go to Gilgamesh, Gilles (Caster), and no doubt Nero. Knowing she tends to be overbearing when it came to her room design. She heard Elizabeth hated every moment of it.

Jaune grabs the utensils and starts eating his food, he slices the omelette in half as it opens up and goes all the way down to the chicken rice. He gets a spoonful and is ready to eat it.

Jaune: Thanks for the meal.

When Jaune ate a spoonful of it, all he saw was a flowery background, sparkles around the ceiling, and Jaune having a smile in his face at how good this is.

Cu: 'Oh no, let's hope he doesn't get the Lion's curse when it comes to food'

Artoria has a strange feeling someone is talking about her and she ain't liking it one bit. Cu decided to start conversation with Jaune by asking him the one question some of the Male Servants want to know.

Cu: So Master, do any of the girls over here interest you or are you more interested in the Servants?

Artoria: Lancer!

Jeanne: That is an inappropriate question to ask! The other Servants last night asked the same question or more like the Male Servants did, but Master does not have a Harem!!

Cu: I beg to differ, considering the Female Servants will surely take an interest in you sooner or later. Here's hoping Shishou does the same, cause she has her eyes on you.

Pyrrha felt annoyed hearing what Cu said about Jaune having a Harem. Since the women with her are very beautiful and sexy. She hopes Jaune invites her to the Harem.

Cu: I mean people would question why Master is with a lot of beautiful women. The best explanation we can give them is Mistresses.

Jaune: We are not doing that one bit!! And don't get me started with you, Cu! You probably said that because you want to be a male version of a Mistress.

Suddenly, what Jaune said made Cu's eye twitch.

Cu: What is that suppose to mean, Master?! What are you implying here?!

Medusa: I think it's very obvious, Lancer.

They all turn to the sound of the voice to see Medusa standing by the table as she takes her seat beside Jaune. She is wearing causal clothes and glasses, Jaune can tell the male population of Beacon is staring at Medusa for her beauty and other things.

Medusa: After all, I'm not one to question your sexuality, Lancer. You do you, you know and we won't judge, it's your life.

Cu: What the hell are you talking about?! I'm not gay!

Medusa: I beg to differ. So please explain to all of us why you are known to wear an outfit that shows off your well built body and using it to "fight" other men? Plus, I remember quite clearly you wanted to fight Berserker, who is a half naked, muscular man, who you tried to thrust your thick, long rod into him as Berserker tries to smack you around with his giant hard club of his.

Cu's eyes started to twitch and a vein is literally about to burst out of his head. Blake on the otherhand, began writing in her notebook while having a bleeding nose.

Cu: Listen here! This suit was designed for maximum mobility in a fight, it wasn't meant for showing off at all, and look, I have shoulder armor on me! It's not just a tight suit!! I also saw you put air quotes around the word "fight". If you want to complain about outfits that are showing off, look at everyone here! No one's wearing armor, it looks like a goddamn fashion show here!!

Medusa: But let us not forget you love to scream out, "Gay Buldge" every time you fight someone.

Cu: No! It's called Gáe Bolg, not Gay Buldge! Get it right!!

Medusa: Sure, whatever fits your style, Lancer.

Cu: You son of a-

Archer: She has a point, you know.

They look and see Archer arriving with a large plate of Omurice, he knew his Team would want more of his dish and decided to make one for all of them as he places it in the table.

Archer: I'm not going to be surprised if people start to question your preference, Lancer.

Cu: You shut the-

Jaune coughs to get their attention, before the argument gets even further. He turns to Medusa and asks her why she is here.

Jaune: So, Medusa. I never got to ask, but what brings you here?

He was met with a stack of papers, Jaune looks through it with Pyrrha standing up from her seat and looking at it as well, since she was interested to know what Jaune was reading.

Medusa: This is a list of Training Regiments that Scáthach has made for you. Each of them are divided into certain times and days, you will also learn to fight using different styles and weapons. We will also see if you gain a certain power that Masters are in possession of.

The problem is, the papers she gave Jaune are stacked up like a book.

Jaune: Ha?! What kind of Training Regiment is this?! I'll die!!

Cu: Oh, it seems Shishou is going all out with you, Master. Here's hoping you survive this.

Jaune: You said to me earlier that Scáthach trained you! How bad was it?!

Cu: You don't want to know.

While that was happening, Teams (J)N(P)R and RWBY tasted Archer's Omurice and let's just say they loved it.

Yang: Oh my Oum!! This is so good!!

Ren: Indeed, a fine dish.

Ruby: Yeah!! It's so unfair you guys get a great chef! Imagine the cookies he'll cook for me!!

Nora: And the pancakes!!

Weiss: He's-he's not that good. The chefs in my home are way better than him.

Archer heard what Weiss said and ignored it. He took a glance at the many tables in the Mess Hall and sees Team CRDL making fun of a Faunus. This was also noticed by everyone on the table.

Pyrrha: Atrocious. I can't stand people like him.

Blake: He's not the only one...

Archer: Really now? You say it's despicable and yet you don't help, Kitty Cat. I'm ashamed.

Blake eyes widen when she heard that. How did he know?!

But Jaune took the initiative and started walking towards Cardin and his Team, with the Servants speaking to him on his mind on how they will approach this without getting into trouble.

Robin: 'Master. I believe it's best if you provoke him. Him giving the first shot means you acted out on self-defense. That way the blame won't be put on you'

Jaune: 'Thanks for the tip, Robin. Let's go for it'

Tamamo: 'Let's hope it's not Goodwitch that's going to stop the fight. She has it out for us ever since we started in this Acadmey'

Drake: 'The fight in the Combat Arena proved that'

Jaune understood what they said, he approaches Cardin and his Team, with him shouting out to them to get the Team to notice.

Jaune: Hey, Punching Bags! It seems you getting your asses kicked gave you the right to be assholes! How shameful of you! And it seems you're not wearing armor. Tell me, is it still being in repair after the beatdown I gave you?

Seeing Jaune insulting them, Cardin let's go of Velvet's ear and stood up. Now face to face with Jaune.

Cardin: You got something to say, Arc?!

Jaune: Quite the contrary, I do. You seem to be harassing a Student of this Academy, and I'm not willing to see such acts go unpunished.

Cardin: What, you some kind of Animal-Lover?!

Jaune: It doesn't matter if she is a Faunus or Human, I'm willing to help anyone, despite who or what they are and it looked like she needed help. After all, it's easy to deal with a bunch nitpicks like you.

Cardin: Why you!

POW!

For angering Cardin, Jaune was hit square in the face by Cardin as he was sent to the ground or that's how he wanted it to look. Jaune went up to his cheek to see the damage and luckily there was none, he stands up, looking at Cardin with a smirk.

Jaune: Big mistake.

Cardin sees Jaune whipping out a Class Card, which is that of the Rider Class.

Jaune: Install: Rider!

Teams (J)NPR and RWBY watch as Medusa disappears into golden sparkles as they head for Jaune. Once it reaches him, he gets engulfed by a bright light as he fuses with his Servant, Medusa.

Jaune/Medusa starts off the fight by equipping her Daggers which are connected to a series of chains.

There was a standoff between Jaune/Medusa and Team CRDL, everyone waiting to see who will make the first move. But before Team CRDL was about to charge at Jaune/Medusa, she disappears in a gust of wind with a small shockwave after that. Then, she suddenly appears in front of Sky, elbowing him right in the face, Jaune/Medusa spins around and elbows Russel as well, a shockwave can be heard after every hit.

The attack sent the two Members of Team CRDL crashing to the tables. The Students were shocked at the power of the attack, she literally elbowed them and got sent flying.

Cardin grits his teeth in anger at the mockery Jaune/Medusa is giving his Team. Dove was about to book it out of there, when Jaune/Medusa appears behind him, he didn't notice her. But felt the gust of wind breeze through him as Jaune/Medusa kicks Dove right in the back, with a shockwave following as he got sent crashing to a table.

Cardin: Tch. You're starting to piss me off!

Jaune/Medusa: Then give me all you got. I can do this all day.

As Jaune/Medusa spins the chains around, giving Cardin a taunt that says, "You has no chance against me". This pisses Cardin off, blinded by his anger, he charges at Jaune/Medusa. But she sprints, and due to her speed, appeared like she teleported and proceeds to stab Cardin in the chest with her dagger, Aura doing nothing to protect it.

The Students gasp when they saw blood spill from the end point where the dagger is. Jaune/Medusa jumps back and swings the chain around as they move upwards, she now pulls the chains towards her, forcing Cardin to move forward and crashing to the ground.

Jaune/Medusa began to spin around as she pulls the chains with Cardin still being stuck to it. She swings the chains in a half a circle manner as Cardin was sent flying in the air, he crashes on the windows of the Mess Hall and was sent crashing down to the fields outside.

Yet again, all the Students were shocked at the power that Jaune Arc possesses. He or she, took down a Team with ease and used mere daggers to get the job done. Before Jaune/Medusa was about to head back to her seat, she was met with purplish aura around her. She looks to the source and sees both Goodwitch and Ozpin standing by the hallway leading to the Mess Hall.

Goodwitch: Wha-why can't my Semblance work on you?!

Jaune/Medusa: As the saying goes, trademark secret.

Said secret is her skill known as Magic Resistance, which is ranked at B.

Goodwitch: Fine! But can someone please explain to me, what is going on here?! Why is the Mess Hall a mess?! And why is there a broken window?!

The person to explain the whole situation to Goodwitch was the person who was being harassed and it is Velvet Scarlatina.

Velvet: I can explain what happened. I was being harassed by the individuals on the floor and-uhmm-

Jaune unfuses with Medusa who is still wearing her causal clothes.

Jaune: Jaune, Jaune Arc.

Velvet: Right, Jaune. He went up to tell them to stop harassing me and pulling my ear. But one of them punches Jaune in the face, which gave him the right to defend himself and it led to all of this.

Goodwitch: That does not matter, considering the damages he did to the Mess Hall!

Jaune: Even so, I had to defend myself. What? You expect me to allow myself to get beaten up? It will make me feel helpless, I at least need to fight back to protect myself and her. Plus, you need a little violence to get the job done, sometimes words or punishments won't do justice at times. It only depends on the person.

Before Goodwitch was about to say something. Ozpin places a hand on her shoulder and gestures her that he will handle it.

Ozpin: I applaud you for defending yourself, Mr. Arc. But you still caused damaged in the Cafeteria.

Medusa: Don't worry, we can get this fix in no time. We have our ways.

Ozpin: Oh, do you know? Well, since this matter has been solved. I'm off to eat my lunch that Archer prepared for me. Until then, farewell.

Goodwitch went slack jawed at how Ozpin left abruptly and chases after him, not before she gave a glare towards Jaune.

Jaune: Would you like to join us for lunch? I'm sure Archer is able to whip up another meal for you. Oh, sorry, I didn't get your name.

Velvet: Velvet Scarlatina.

Jaune: Nice to meet you Velvet. Name's Jaune and this is my Summon, Medusa.

Medusa nods at Velvet, but her Faunus senses are telling her she is bad news, even going as far as telling her not to look at Medusa in the eye.

He leads Velvet to the table, where yet again, Jaune was met with a multitude of questions.

Ruby: Jaune! How did you do that?! She was so fast, faster than me!! Does she have some kind of Speed Semblance?!

Blake: And how were you able to pierce through Cardin's Aura so easily? I never seen a weapon that can do that.

Weiss: Just how strong are your Summons?!

Yang: Hey, four-eyes. Mind having a spar? I want to see if I have the strength and skills to beat you!

Medusa: Try it and you'll be nothing but stone.

Nora: Jaune! Make Archer cook me pancakes!!

Ren: Nora, don't force Archer to cook even when he's done cooking for you! He's not our servant!

Pyrrha: Sorry, Jaune. They were really excited when they saw you fight Cardin and his Team. Plus, they really love Archer's cooking.

Just seeing and hearing this ruckus made Jaune sigh in tiredness. This will definitely be a long day.

Forever Falls

The Students of Beacon are now in Forever Falls. They are here to retrieve the Sap from the Trees and are being chaperoned by Goodwitch, Jaune is with his Team right now. As they are being joined by his Servants, Artoria, Archer, Cu, Nero, Astolfo, Robin, and Elizabeth.

Artoria, Cu, and Robin were sent there to protect Jaune, with Robin standing by the branches of the tress, keeping an eye out for anything. Archer is there to collect Sap for ingredients, he wants to test our new recipes. While Nero is there to collect Sap as well......or forcing Elizabeth to do it while Nero lounges around and Astolfo wanted to join the group.

While that was happening, Team CRDL are scheming against Jaune and his Team.

Russel: Are you sure this is a good idea, Cardin?

Team CRDL gathered around over five jars of red sap. They will use these to throw it at Jaune and his Team, then release a swarm of Rapier Wasps they were able to acquire, upon them.

Dove: Yeah. Arc beat the shit out of us not once, but twice. I don't think he would be happy of us releasing Rapier Wasps at his Team. Who knows what his Summons will do to us.

Cardin: It won't matter, by the time we throw the red sap and unleash the Rapier Wasps, we'll be long gone.

Sky: But if something happens to us. It's on you, Cardin.

Cardin: Yeah, yeah, whatever.

As Team CRDL prepares the red sap and Rapier Wasps. Unknown to them, someone was watching the Team. Up in the branches we can see both Scáthach and Karna, they were watching them this whole time. Scáthach was recording the entire conversation in a Scroll she acquired from Ozpin. Karna relayed the info to Robin and to be ready once Cardin and his goons throw the red sap.

Cardin places the box of Rapier Wasps on the ground, with Dove and Russel getting ready to throw the red sap.

Cardin: Do it.

Both Dove and Russel threw the jar of red sap at Team JNPR, but as they were in the air. Robin immediately shot them down using Yew Bow, Team JNPR heard the shots and turn to see the jars exploding into pieces and the red sap spilling to the ground.

Nora: What was that?

Artoria: Our Summons have observed Team CRDL preparing jars of red sap and are planning on throwing it on us. They are right over there by the hills.

Artoria points to Team CRDL running away, when they realized they've been caught.

Jaune: Tch. They never learn, and were you able to figure out what they were doing with a bunch of red sap?

Karna: We do

Both Scáthach and Karna appear as Scáthach threw the Scroll to Jaune. Him and his Team look to see the footage of Team CRDL's plans.

Pyrrha: This.....this is horrible.

Ren: Indeed. With this evidence, this can get Team CRDL expelled. They were planning to cause physical harm to a group of Students, which I know is not allowed in the Academy.

Pyrrha: Are you going to present this to the Headmaster, Jaune?

Jaune: We are. I trust him, not our certain bitchy Professor though. Let's finish this up and head back with the others.

But before any of them could do anything, Robin points out something heading for their location.

Robin: Hate to break up this lovely conversation. But we have company.

He points behind them as everyone looks to see not one, but a horde of Ursa Majors heading their way to their location.

Nora: Grimm!!

Ren: And it's a pack of Ursa Majors. The sap on the ground must've led them here. We need to get out of here now.

Jaune: Seriously, you would find around like one or two Grimm in these Forests! Why are there like more of them?!

Cu: You probably inherited Archer's E-Rank Luck.

Archer: Look who's talking, Dog.

Jaune: Pyrrha, head back to the Professor and inform them of the situation. My Summons and I will take care of this.

Pyrrha: But Jaune-

Jaune: You know what we are capable of! Now go!!

Pyrrha was about to protest, but Scáthach appeared in front of Pyrrha.

Scáthach: We can handle this, go.

She looks at Jaune, then at her Team and reluctantly left the area with Ren and Nora following close behind. Once Jaune sees his Team are out of sight, he went down to business.

Jaune: Alright, Artoria. Let's-

But before he could fuse with Artoria, the Ursa Majors up in the front, suddenly explode into yellow energy. Jaune and the Servants went wide eyed seeing this, they look around to see where that came from, with Robin finding it first.

Robin: Heads up, looks like I found who we're looking for.

He points to the branches up in the trees. They look up to see what appears to be a calm-looking man, who looks to be gentle like a calm sea. He wears a somewhat archaic style of dress. He is a man of delicate features clad in leather armor. Jaune pointed out, the style of his appearance was truly that of a bowman. He also notes his presence to be like that of a massive forest, its cool and clear air engulfing his miniscule existence.

Jaune hears a gasp from Astolfo and turns to him.

Jaune: I take it your recognize this man?

Astolfo: I do! He is part of the Black Faction, a group that I was a part of! We fought against the Red Faction in the Great Holy Grail War!!

Karna: Indeed, and judging by the events that happened like with us. They are no doubt our allies, this will be quite interesting.

Robin: Not as interesting as both you and Arjuna trying to find a way to fight each other for no apparent reason.

They watch as the Archer of Black fires his bow, which has no arrows, at the pack of Ursa Majors. He pulls the string and yellow projectiles come out and hits the Ursa Majors as they crash to the ground, before disappearing into ash.

Jaune: So mind telling me who this is?

Astolfo: Of course! He is the Archer of Black, otherwise known as Chiron, the mentor of Greek heroes!

The now named Archer known as Chiron, looks to a figure by the trees and nods to him.

Chiron: You're up.

Something jumps out of the bushes, they watch as he delivers a slash towards the ground, causing a burst of blue energy to explode.

Jaune: Woah! Now that's some damage!

Jaune looks and sees a tall man with silver-grey hair. The man's body is encased in radiant silver woven plate armor. He carries a Greatsword on his back. He has exposing skin that is dyed brown with the blood of a dragon. The skin is composed of dragon scales that wouldn't be wounded by any blade or spell...All except for a single part in the middle of his back. His tall stature, slender body and tanned-colored skin are proof of him having been soaked in the blood of a dragon.

Astolfo: Oh! It's him, it's the Saber of Black! He's Siegfried, the Dragon-Blooded Knight!

Jaune: Dragon-Blooded Knight, huh?

He looks to where Siegfried is as he charges at the pack of Ursa Majors. Siegfried jumps to the air, his blade oozing with blue energy as he delivers a downward slash, causing an explosion of energy that shoots forward and destroys a part of Forever Falls.

The Ursa Majors charged at him as Siegfried delivers slashes, killing then with only one hit, blue slash lines can be seen every time he delivers a strike. Siegfried sees more charging at him and gets into a stance, he raises his sword upwards as the blade gets engulfed by flames. Siegfried waits for them to come close and when they do, delivers a slash coated in flames. The Ursa Majors got burned into a crisp, disappearing into ash as they scream in pain.

Jaune: Now that's what I call a fine display of power!! The Grimm did not stand a chance.

Back with Team (J)NPR

The rest of Team (J)NPR rushed towards the Students, who are getting inside the Bullhead. They quickly went up to Goodwitch who is overseeing everything.

Pyrrha: Professor! Professor! We have an emergency!

Goodwitch: And what kind of emergency is that?

Nora: Fearless Leader is dealing with a pack of Ursa Majors! He told us to go back with the others to inform you of this!! He needs help!!

Ren: Indeed, who knows how many more Grimm are coming. We need to bring the Bullhead and get him out of there now, Professor.

Hearing what Team (J)NPR said, this is what Goodwitch had to say about the situation.

Goodwitch: I see. It does not matter, Mr. Arc can handle it himself. Now get to the Bullhead and let's leave this place immediately. It's too dangerous now.

The Team is absolutely shocked hearing this, even Ren as well. They shouted out their reactions about this to Goodwitch. Yes, even Ren.

(J)NPR: WHAT?!

Pyrrha: Professor, you can't be serious?! Are you planning on leaving a Student?!

Goodwitch: Mr. Arc can handle himself. He can find his way back to the Academy for all I care. If he gets eaten by Grimm, then it won't be my problem anymore.

Ren: But you're a Professor! How could you do this?!

Goodwitch: If you're all done talking, it's best if you get in the Bullhead or I leave you behind.

Team (J)NPR were shocked by this. Why is Goodwitch treating Jaune like this? What did he ever do to her?! The Team looks at each other and made their decision.

Pyrrha: No, we are not getting in the Bullhead. Jaune's our leader and we are not leaving him behind.

Nora: Yeah! Team JNPR will stick together no matter what!!

Ren nods, agreeing with his Team. They won't leave Jaune no matter what.

Goodwitch: I see. So be it.

She uses her Semblance and throws Team (J)NPR forward as they crash to the tress.

Goodwitch: You'll regret going back for him once you learn of his secret. I'll make sure to give Ozpin a report about how you all died by the Grimm. A shame, you're Team would have been great if not for Arc.

They watch as Goodwitch enters the Bullhead, the Team sees the Students shocked faces as the Bullhead started to take off out of there, leaving Team (J)NPR behind.

Pyrrha: Come on, let's find Jaune. Knowing him, he definitely has a way out of here.

Both Ren and Nora nod as they rush to Jaune's position.

With Jaune and the Servants

They continue to watch Siegfried dispatch the pack of Ursa Majors as more head their way here. They were about to help Siegfried due to him being surrounded. But all of a sudden, multiple stakes burst out of the ground and stabbed the Grimm from underneath, more and more of them burst out as the Ursa Majors screech before turning into ash.

Jaune: What the hell?! Where did that come from?!

Astolfo: Look! Over there, it's him!!

Jaune turns to where Astolfo is pointing at and sees a man dressed in a royal fashion, appearing as black as a shadow in the night, contrasted with his pale face and long, silk-like white hair. He gives off an overwhelming presence, causing ceaseless trembling wherever he happens to look. This does not stem from fear due to a violent nature, but rather that those exposed to his icy gaze recognize themselves as hopelessly weak and powerless existences before him

???: I'll take it from here.

Jaune and the Servants watch as the new Servant that appeared, raises his arm up. Red lines burst out of the ground and take the form of stakes as they fly up in the sky, a huge shockwave erupts that can be heard from all around Forever Falls.

Pyrrha, Ren, and Nora felt the shockwave from their position as they see the flying stakes in the sky.

Ren: Judging by what I'm seeing up in the sky, I believe Jaune has this handle.

Pyrrha: Yes, but we need to inform him of what happened with the Professor. To think she will leave us.

Ren: We will have to inform the Headmaster of this.

The Team continues to sprint to Jaune's position.

Jaune: So mind telling me who this is, Astolfo? And why is he giving me the creeps?

Astolfo: That's Vlad III, the Lord Impaler aka the Lancer of Black.

The stakes in the air move around in the sky before they rain down towards the Grimm. All of the Ursa Majors screech in pain as hundreds of stakes stab through them. Not a single Ursa Major survived that onslaught.

Vlad: Berserker, would you kindly deal with the remaining creatures in this Forest?

???: AAARRGGHH!!

An individual sprints in front of Jaune. He looks now to see a young girl clad in a white dress with empty eyes, carrying a giant mace. Her eyes are normally covered by her long hair and only peek between the gaps. She also seems to be wearing some sort of Wedding Dress. She gives off the image of a large-breed dog that, despite never wagging her tail and always making a bored expression, desperately approaches people.

They watch as the one that Vlad called Berserker, charge at what's left of the Ursa Majors. From there, they see Berserker's Mace emitting a large amount of green electricity. The Ursa Majors charge at her as she hits them with her Mace, releasing a large burst of energy that electrocutes them into nothing but ash.

The Ursa Majors step back as Berserker charges at them, hitting them with her Mace. A shockwave can be heard when the Mace makes impact, sending the Ursa Majors flying, she does that with every Ursa Major she sees, finishing it off by unleashing another electric blast by slamming the Mace on the ground, causing a wave of electricity to engulf the Ursa Majors.

Astolfo: That Master, is Fran or Frankenstein, otherwise known as Frankenstein's Monster, but she doesn't like being called that title. She is the Berserker of Black.

Karna: It seems we are getting the Servants from the entire Black Faction. If I'm correct, the rest of the Red Faction are not behind.

Archer: Makes you wonder if the Servants in our Grail War are going to be here.

Artoria: Indeed.

Scáthach: If so, we need to be prepared to encounter them. They may be our allies, but some will serve as our enemies. So we need to be ready to defend Master at all costs.

Cu: Eh, fine by me. Let's hope Berserker from our War is our ally or else there will be problems

Archer: Tell me about it.

Due to the relentless attacks from the three Servants. The Ursa Majors stepped back and ran from the area. But as they were about to leave, knives start being thrown out and hit the Ursa Majors right in the face. They screech in pain before someone leaps to their heads and stabs the Knives deeper into their faces.

Astolfo: (GASPS) It's Assassin! I believe that's the Assassin of Black!!

Astolfo points to Assassin and if you look closely. You see a white-haired girl with green-yellow eyes, with stitched-up scars on her face. Her upper body is that of a adolescent, while her lower body is more mature like that of an adult, creating an odd juxtaposition to her appearance. She dons a black vest, black panties and black stockings with pink shoes. Both her arms are bandaged but only her left hand wears a glove. She has a purple oval-shaped 'O' on each of her shoulders. At the small of her back she carries a number of sheathes that holds her knives.

Jaune: What is up with that outfit though? She's a kid and dressed up like that. There will be problems if people see me with her.

Astolfo: We'll give her a cloak. Don't worry about it, Master.

Cu: So who is she?

Astolfo: Oh her! From what I recall she is Jack the Ripper, the Legendary Serial Killer!!

Everyone: What?

They look towards Jack who avoids the attacks of the Ursa Major as she continues to throw her Knives at them, mainly their faces as they screech in pain. The rest of the other Ursa Majors ran out of there.

Jack: Come back! I want to play with you more and slice your faces up!!

The Ursa Majors continues running through the tress. When all of sudden, they were met with large rocky creatures that tower over them by a few feet.

Astolfo: Wait, those are Golems! Then that means-

They watch as the Golems lift their arms up and slam it towards the Ursa Majors, crushing them. Some even went as far as stomping their heads off, grabbing them, and ripping the Ursa Majors apart. One tired to lunge at the Golem, but the Golem grabs it's head and crushes it until it turns into nothing but ash.

Jaune: I take it you know who made or are in command of these Golems?

Astolfo: Yup. There is only one person in the Black Faction that can do that and his name is Solomon ibn Gabirol, also called Avicebron, the master of golems and the Caster of Black

He points towards Avicebron, who wears a featureless mask without openings for eyes or a mouth, a full-body suit, and a blue mantle. Due to the mask he wore, it was impossible to tell whether he was afraid or even felt any emotion at all.

The watch as the Golems finish off the remaining Ursa Majors. One Golem is holding an Ursa Major with Avicebron examining it.

Avicebron: Interesting, I would love to study these creatures and see their effects when it comes to my power. But I have more important matters at hand. Dispose of it.

He walks away as the Golem crushes the Ursa Major with it's bare hands. Avicebron regroups with the rest of the Black Faction, as they head to where Jaune and the Servants are.

Vlad: It seems the Lancer of Red and Rider of Black are in command of this Master. I take it you were all summoned here as well?

Karna: We were, I believe the same can be said for you?

Avicebron: Indeed, we were summoned in this red Forest. None of us knew where we are, but we felt the power of the Command Seals in this part of the Forest. Where we saw him.

As Avicebron points towards Jaune, who's Command Seals are now glowing.

Jaune: What the hell?! I didn't even notice the Command Seals glowing!!

Archer: Something or someone must've triggered it to summons these Servants standing before for us and if it happened here it may as well happen in the future.

Cu: So we won't be able to fight the Servants, huh? A shame, would have loved for a good duel.

Archer: Oh please, you saying that is just an excuse to come at them with your long, thick, Rod.

Cu: This again! Why you-

Scáthach: Enough! Clearly you are stating that you are my Master's Servants, yes? And that you are not our enemies?

Chiron: Yes, the Command Seals state that we are your Servants and he is our Master.

Siegfried: Indeed. We would have waited for you to finish your fight with those creatures. But Archer here wanted to reveal ourselves now, in fear you may see us as enemy Servants. Sumanai.

Jaune: Eh? I get the whole explanation. But what's the last part suppose to mean?

Chiron: It means he is apologizing to you, Master

Jaune: Ah, I see. No need to apologize, Siegfried. Even though we would have handled this situation, it was nice to know we got more company.

He looks away for a few seconds as he has a few thoughts in his head.

Jaune: 'And more people to defend against the Arc Clan.'

Siegfried: Ah, yes. Sumanai.

Jaune: Stop apologizing.

Siegfried: Sumanai.

Jaune: I said stop!!

Avicebron: I wish to point out, you now know of our True Names. I take it none of you call yourselves by your Class Name?

Artoria: Yes, since we have a numbers advantage and you are our allies. There is no fear of revealing our True Names to one another, the people of this world do not of our history and have no means to kill us. Even if you wish to hide it, we have Jeanne who can know of your identity.

Vlad: Ah, so Ruler is an ally of ours as well. This will be interesting.

Avicebron: Indeed it will be.

Rustling can be heard in the bushes as all of the Servants aimed their weapons at it, but it is revealed to be Team (J)NPR.

Nora: Don't kill us! We're friendlies!!

Jaune: Nora? Wait, guys? What happened? Where's the rest of the Students and that bitch of a Professor?

Pyrrha: Oh, Ms. Goodbitch? Well, we alerted her about the Grimm and she opted to leave you behind.

Scáthach rolls her eyes. Of course she would do that. Another way to get rid of them, when she forgets they have Rider Servants.

Ren: We stayed and she left us behind. By now, the Bullhead will be in Beacon and she will make a false report about us being eaten by Grimm.

Nora: Yeah! Can you believe her?!

Pyrrha: I take it we have a way out? And who are these people, Jaune?

Jaune: First, we do have a way out. I called Drake and she'll bring her ship here. As for them, let's say these are my new Summons.

Nora: Oh! New Summons! Weiss is so going to be jealous!!

Jaune: Yup, she will. Oh look, their's our ride.

They look up and see a floating Pirate Ship heading for their location. This is Francis Drake's Mount, the Golden Hind.

Team (J)NPR were slack jawed when they saw the Golden Hind flying in the sky.

Nora: Is that a floating Pirate Ship?!

Jaune: Yup, Nora, it is, call it an ability of one of my Summons. Now come on, let's head back to Beacon and tell Ozpin we are alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 6.3K 52
Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him. He was beaten, bullied, and humiliated...
13K 302 8
Jaune Arc being the boy with a dream of becoming a hero was an incredible feat and a far one at that. But alas, he got kicked out of Beacon where his...
25K 683 17
Jaune Arc is the sole Master of the Chaldea Security Organization and after dealing with the singularities, he finds himself transported back to Remn...
65.5K 966 136
Jaune Arc was never an actual Arc, he was the bastard of Jonathan Arc and a nameless woman, his sisters loved him, his adopted mother loved him but h...