Ghost, König, And Price One S...

By DeZinchi

made for fun, no update schedule or specific pattern for characters :] More

Disclaimer Thing??
Ghost finds you crying
Someone touched Königs mask
Ghost has a nightmare 1/2
Ghost had a nightmare 2/2
Price find you...
König has baby fever 1/2
König has baby fever 2/2
Price helps you with a panic attack
Bed with Ghost
Undercover with Price
König has a nightmare
Price has a bad day
2k
Help
update pt 2

update

1K 5 4
By DeZinchi

Soooo i have been extremely busy recently. I have a lot of things going on at the moment and because of that I havent been able to write anything.

I apologize for no new one shots recently but i just have so much to do at the moment, i just dont have the time to sit down and try to get something out.

I will try to post a one shot on this upcoming sunday, but if I dont post anything that day, expect something some time next week.

Being a highschool student is getting to be a lot sadly ;-; its put me into a kind of writing slump and on top of that I just dont have much time at the moment. So i do apologize for the wait.

Also, thank u so much for almost 8k reads and 100+ votes, it really does mean a lot that people enjoy my writing :)

Please be patient with me while i try to get the next one shot written and posted, i really am trying my best

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 2.1K 52
Your sole purpose to the 141 is complete. With your life in enemy hands, no one is coming for you. That had always been the way you expected it to go...
15.1K 243 41
just some silly oneshots that I've tried putting on Tiktok, but the clock app doesn't like me so here they shall live.
551K 14.3K 23
You joined a task force 8 months ago... made some friends... made some enemies too. Just getting to know someone and you've already fucked up. Smut...
34K 333 12
「 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙒𝟮'𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣 '𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩' 𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮/𝙣 (𝙮𝙤𝙪) 」 ★ 「𝙭 𝙛𝙚𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧」