The Red Conqueror

Da SkimReader07

Issei Hyoudou, he is the Sekiryuutei, hero of the factions, and of the children known as the Oppai Dragon. Af... Altro

Clarifications
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
OVA 1: Thoughts of the Hyoudou
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
OVA 2: Repentance of a Valkyrie and Knight, Doubts of an Angel
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
OVA 3: Confirming Doubts
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 26

7.8K 146 98
Da SkimReader07

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

SECLUDED RESTAURANT (OUTSKIRTS OF KUOH)

The Sitri peerage, Serafall, Merlin, Kiyome and her parents, Murayama, Katase, and Aika were treated by Xavier and Sophitia to a fancy restaurant that was secluded as usually high end clients would dine her. It was definitely something that Murayama, Katase, and Aika were used to. For Kiyome and her parents, they were aware of the supernatural and the influence that clans in the Underworld had. It had tables outside with a lakeview behind it and moats as well.

Walking across the bridge, the guests of the Sitri clan were stunned at the view that they were gifted.

Tsubasa: It only gets better, when you see the inside - speaking to the Kendo duo and Aika.

She wasn't kidding as they could see the candles lit and the view of the lake behind, they were enamored. The waiters and waitresses all prepared to suit their every need.

Xavier: Please, have a seat, you're our guests, we're here to celebrate Sona's, Tsubaki's, and Kiyome's graduation, though, it seems that Tsubaki won't be joining us.

Sona: It's fine, she needed... closure.

Sophitia: I see, well, why don't you and Kiyome sit next to each other, you are the graduates after all.

Sona: Very well, but Murayama, Aika, Katase, you should sit close to us because I know what you want to ask Aika.

Aika: You do?

Sona: Yes and I have a proposition for you as well.

Murayama: Then we'll hear what you have to say, I mean, it's kind of hard to reject, we're pretty far out from Kuoh and escorted us to the back of the school where you had a limo waiting.

Xavier: Oh, yes, Sona is not usually fond of flashy things or showing how rich we are.

Serafall: Unlike some people - she muttered under her breath, though only the supernatural beings heard her and knew who she was referring to.

Sophitia: Now, please take your seats, so we may enjoy the day.

Everyone: Hai!

They all took their seats, of course, the adults sat next to each other.

Satoshi: Mm, I must say this is quite the wine - as he took a sip from his glass.

Xavier: Thank you, it's one of my favorites.

Sophitia: Please, take a bottle with you.

Xavier: Why just a bottle? We'll give you a crate.

Shion: You shouldn't have.

Xavier: Nonsense, this is the start of our new partnership.

Sophitia: And the budding friendship between our daughters.

Satoshi: Oh, yes, I remember Kiyome's request, but I have my fears.

Xavier: And you have every right to be, I'm afraid we have a new enemy.

Shion: Oh no.

Satoshi: That is not good, how much stronger are they from the last one?

Sophitia: We don't know, but had it not been for them, we would have lost the previous war.

Xavier: Yes, from what Serafall has informed us, this new enemy is none other than Rizevim's son and also the Hakuryuukou's father, he had a spy in the factions that he used to inform us of Rizevim's movements, which allowed the factions to be able to win.

Satoshi: Hmm, that is not good.

Xavier: No, it's not.

Shion: I'm guessing you don't know who the spy is.

Sophitia: Not that we know of.

Xavier: We should not focus on that, we're here to celebrate our daughters... by enjoying more of this wine and eating a fine meal.

Sophitia: I'm surprised that you have time for jokes, dear.

Xavier: Haha, I guess you're right, well, cheers.

Satoshi: Cheers - clinking his glass with Xavier's.

Sophitia: Cheers.

Shion: Cheers - clinking her glass with Sophitia's.

Meanwhile with Merlin, Serafall, and the teenagers, they were enjoying their meals and Merlin was enjoying some wine herself. Serafall wasn't drinking because the last time she did, she was plowed till her legs could not work. If she knew anything from the woman sitting next to her, the last thing she needed was waking up naked in bed with Merlin next to her. While the teenagers enjoyed non alcoholic beverages.

Katase: This tastes amazing! - as she ate her lobster.

Murayama: I know, thank you so much, Sona-senpai!

Sona: No need to thank me, it's the least I can do, but first, Aika, I think it's time that we heard your question - looking at the spectacle brunette, who was calmly eating her food.

Murayama: That's right, you need to get your favor for helping with getting that recording from Issei.

Katase: Yeah, had it not been for you, the school wouldn't have known about what happened.

Aika: Oh... yeah - she looked down a bit guiltily.

Sona: I forgot, you were there.

Aika: Yeah... I accused him and agreed with Gen...

Momo: Don't say that bastard's name.

Aika: Right, sorry.

Serafall: We all make mistakes.

Aika: Yeah, but I knew Issei, I should have known that something was up, when those two other perverts were mocking him, rather than helping him.

Katase: I don't think they would.

Murayama: Yeah, every time we caught them, they would always leave Issei behind to save themselves, some friends.

Katase: Says the girl who's been crushing on him since middle school - this perked up Serafall and Merlin's interest.

Merlin: Oh?

Serafall: That's right, you're the one who likes him, hmm, what is with my fiance and brunettes with pigtails and interest with sword?

Katase/Murayama: Fiance!?

Aika: Huh, damn, you're a massive upgrade, you're fucking hot - staring at Serafall's beauty and sex appeal.

Serafall: Thank you - keeping it neutral.

Merlin: Oh, don't act like you don't care, I bet you're squealing on the inside at the compliment - making Serafall blush.

Aika: You're hot, too - now looking at Merlin, actually, she looked at both of their breasts - 'how does Issei get these chicks?' - she thought to herself.

Merlin: Why, thank you, but I am spoken for - noticing Aika's stare.

Aika: Oh, sorry.

Serafall: So, Aika, tell us what you want to know?

Aika: Hmm, I would like to know everything.

Serafall: You'll have to elaborate.

Aika: Well, I know Issei wouldn't have been able to bag a chick like you, unless you've seen that dick of his, which I don't why Asia chose the blondie's dick, dude's average at best.

Merlin: Then I guess Miss Rias settles for average on dick size and below average on personality.

Serafall: Wait a minute, when have you seen Ise-kun's dick? - glaring at the girl, she was prepared to give Issei a yelling if she found out that he lied to her.

Katase: Aika has some special ability with her glasses, being able to tell the size of a dude's junk, she called him out on it, saying something about him being able to please all the women after him, which at the time, I guess was Rias and the others - she spoke nonchalantly.

Merlin: What an interesting, yet perverse ability.

Katase: Yeah, Motohoma, the pervert with the glasses that Issei beat up, apparently he can see the three sizes of women with his glasses, Aika is just the female version.

Aika: Yeah, I... hey! - letting out a sight - nevermind, I can't get distracted, blondie said how they all deceived him, he had multiple girlfriends, I'm pretty sure polygamy isn't practiced here. We learned that Irina, Kiba, and Xenovia are good with swords, why not join the kendo club? What are they hiding? Actually, what are you all hiding?

Sona: Well... - as she gave a smirk - do you believe in the supernatural?

Murayama: If we did, wouldn't we have joined the Occult Research Club?

Sona: Well, considering how some of the girls had a crush on Kiba, I wasn't surprised by how females wanted to join, same thing with the males for Rias and Akeno.

Katase: Yeah, the most popular, well, former most popular kids in school are all in the same club, and people were getting left and right, it was a damn shocker to hear that Issei was accepted.

Sona: Well, what if I told you that the supernatural is real?

Aika: Really? - raising an eyebrow - you mean like demons and angels?

Sona: Mhm, in fact, you were in the presence of an angel this week.

Murayama: The only person that we hung out with was... no way.

Katase: What?

Aika: Are you telling us that Irina is an angel?

Murayama: So she was dead?

Serafall: Was.

Katase: Huh?

Serafall: Was an angel and no, she was not dead.

Aika: So she's dead now or what do you mean by she was an angel?

Serafall: She gave up her angel status today, or at least she is.

Murayama: Because of what she did to Issei, huh?

Serafall: Correct, and... - she stopped talking as a communication circle appeared by her ear.

Katase: Whoa!

Aika: No way!

Murayama: Is that magic!?

Serafall didn't bother to answer their questions as she listened to who contacted her.

????: Hello? This is Raphael.

Serafall: Ah, Raphael, what is it that you need?

Raphael: I just wanted to inform you that it has been done, Gabriel and Irina Shidou are no longer part of the faction of heaven. In addition, by Michael's orders, the system has been reset back to how our father left it. This means that the demons, Asia Argento and Xenovia Quarta, are no longer able to pray. This also means that the feature that Michael had implemented for us angels to be intimate has been revoked. He will seek another way for us to do so, he is taking the blame for Gabriel's and Irina's infidelity because of that feature because of how much it allowed angels to get away with.

Since Serafall had her communication circle like a speaker, everyone could hear the news that Raphael had said.

Serafall: I see, what about the seals and who will take Gabriel's place?

Raphael: Ah, yes, we applied the seals, of course, it was after Michael had casted Gabriel from our father's grace, making her a cadre. It was also applied to Irina, despite the fact that by removing Michael's blessing as his Ace, she would be a human anyways. As for Gabriel's replacement, it was Gabriel that chose her, it is Ramiel.

Serafall: Ramiel?

Raphael: Yes, you may not remember her as she kind of caved in on herself after the war, while your peerage has been sealed with the Trihexa, her deck of cards was killed. She felt that she had made a mistake and lost herself; it seems that Gabriel gave her a second chance at being a leader, plus Irina's recent actions may have helped her make the decision to accept.

Serafall: That is good news, we'll need someone like her against Razevan.

Raphael: I agree, well, we have sent Irina and Gabriel back to the Shidous, but now that I mentioned Ramiel, she gave a prayer to Irina, I don't know what, but whatever it was may have given birth to a dormant power before we sealed it away.

Serafall: A dormant power? - then she chuckled - wow, she and Issei are so much alike, it's amazing that she screwed it up.

Raphael: Yes, but what's done is done, I just felt the need to inform you and congratulations on your sister's graduation.

Serafall: Thank you, I'll let her know - as the communication circle dissipated and she looked at the three guests - what?

Murayama: How did you...

Katase: Do that? - she finished Murayama's sentence, while Aika stared in shock.

Sona: Because we're not human.

Serafall: But there are some humans who can use magic, I sense a little inside of you - pointing at Aika.

Aika: Really? I can use magic?

Murayama: What about Katase and I?

Serafall: You could as well, possibly with the help of your sacred gears.

Katase: Sacred gears?

Sona: Yes, they're items with powerful abilities that are bestowed upon humans by the Biblical God.

Murayama: Did Issei have one?

Serafall: Yes, but his is a Longinus.

Katase: What's that?

Merlin: He has the means to kill a god, there are 13 of them in total - remembering her research in God's Library.

Murayama: No way.

Serafall: You're taking this awfully well.

Aika: It's a lot to take in, but if I may ask, you said you weren't human, so what are you?

Sona: We're demons, my name is not Sona Shitori, but rather, it is Sona Sitri, heiress of the Sitri clan.

Murayama: Demons? - gulping nervously.

Serafall: Yes, if you fear that we will take your soul, you are sadly mistaken.

Katase: Really?

Serafall: Yes, I am Serafall Leviathan, formerly known as Serafall Sitri.

Aika: So, you two are related? - as she looked at their chests, which annoyed Sona.

Sona: Yes - she slightly growled, knowing that the perverted girl was comparing her breast size to her sister's.

Murayama: And she's... - as she pointed at Merlin.

Merlin: Human, I'm from the Wisemen clan and likely the last of them.

Katase: How come you're not the heiress, unless you are using magic to make you look older and you're actually the younger sister? - looking at Serafall.

Serafall: No, it's because I'm a Maou and when you become one, you give up the rights to your family name, thus I gave up the right of being a Sitri.

Sona: A Maou is one of our leaders, we have four of them, Rias' older brother, Sirzechs is the Maou Lucifer.

Murayama: No way, would he come after us for exposing his sister? - becoming afraid that a demon leader would come after them.

Serafall: No, he's actually the one that I sent your recording to, he was very disappointed and disheartened by what she did. He and I could be considered "siscons" because of how much we love our little sisters. While I tried to spoil Sona, she became a much better woman than Rias. Sirzechs had spoiled Rias, along with her father because her grandmother had spoiled her father and he wanted to continue it on.

Katase: Wait, why wasn't Sirzechs spoiled?

Serafall: That would be thanks to his mother, who is now Issei-kun's surrogate mother.

Aika: Damn.

Serafall: Because of her training, Sirzechs is actually one of the top ten strongest beings in this universe, along with another Maou named Ajuka, his moniker is Beezlebub. The clan that he is from is the Astaroth clan, which continues to cause Issei problems - huffing out the last part.

Katase: What do you mean?

Sona: Ajuka's brother, Diodora, betrayed the alliance because he wanted to have Asia for himself. He had made a deal with Raynare, who killed both Issei and Asia, which Rias gave them a second chance.

Serafall: And now Ajuka's niece put in a marriage proposal personally for Issei.

Merlin: Jealousy doesn't suit you, my dear - squishing her breasts around Serafall's arm and holding her close.

Serafall: Get off of me! - of course, Aika enjoyed the view of seeing those breasts wrap around Serafall's arm.

Aika: 'Oh, man, now, I see why Issei talks about tits so much, shit, now I can't stop thinking about them, maybe I'm a lesbian, none of the guys really do it for me. I wish I could bed one of these beauties, Issei's so fucking lucky, hopefully, not every girl wants that big dick of his. I hope I can apologize to him for accusing him and maybe get some pussy of my own' - as she licked her lips, watching Serafall bicker with Merlin, she could see the sultry look in Merlin's eyes.

Murayama: I'm guessing Rias is the heiress of her clan, then, and how many clans are there? - snapping Aika out of her perverted thoughts of the women she could get.

Serafall: Actually, Rias is not the heiress, she just doesn't know it yet and there are 72 clans, but right now, only 32 of them exist. The other 40 are said to be extinct, but there are clans that have demons that have bloodlines associated with those extinct clans.

Katase: How did they become extinct?

Sona: There was a devil civil war, it was years before I was born, my sister fought in it.

Serafall: It was through that war that I had become the Maou Leviathan, though I was challenged for it by Grayfia, who is Sirzechs' wife and also Issei's surrogate older sister.

Aika: First, he has good looking females, now he has females that are strong in his family circle, damn, good luck to the girl or girls that can get to him - which gained her a glare from Murayama.

Katase: So when will Rias be informed of her "demotion".

Serafall: In a month's time, I hear, she has a rematch with her cousin, Sairaorg.

Aika: Who won the first time?

Sona: Rias did, she beat me first on her way to beating Sairaorg, well, technically, she didn't do it, it was Issei as he was her pawn at the time.

Murayama: Her pawn?

Sona: Precisely - as she pulled out the pawn pieces that she had - these are called evil pieces, we use them to reincarnate someone as a demon.

Aika: So when you say Rias gave Issei and Asia a second chance, she...

Sona: Yes, she reincarnated them, which is my proposal to you, I'd like to reincarnate you to replace Genshirou Saji.

Katase: He was your pawn?

Sona: Yes, unfortunately, but now he's Rias' pawn.

Aika: Makes sense, since he was bragging about banging her - she snorted.

Sona: Yes, but as you heard, we have an enemy, who will try to kill you or worse.

Murayama: That's a lot to take in.

Katase: What do these pieces do?

Sona: Well, Tsubaki, who is not here at the moment, is my queen piece.

Aika: Would Akeno be Rias' queen piece?

Sona: Correct.

Katase: Since this is based on chess, it wouldn't surprise me if Kiba was a knight.

Sona: And you would be correct, so is Xenovia, my knights are Tomoe and Bennia over there - pointing at the two, who waved at the three.

Serafall: Knight pieces are given a boost in their speed and mobile capabilities, they all seem to have a proficiency for weapons, usually, a sword.

Aika: Okay, so what about rooks?

Sona: Rook pieces have superhuman strength, which gives them a high offense and defense.

Murayama: Hmm, would they be the opposite of a knight?

Serafall: What do you mean?

Murayama: Well, you said how a knight has a speed boost, so would that mean a rook piece is slow, but makes up for it with a high defense?

Sona: Somewhat, a rook piece is not very quick and can be beaten by a high-speed opponent, whereas a knight has a low defense, which would make them vulnerable to powerful attacks.

Serafall: Rook pieces are capable in hand-to-hand combat.

Aika: The big guy over there has to be a rook - pointing at Loup, who seemed indifferent.

Sona: Correct, and I should inform you, Loup is also a werewolf.

Katase: What? First, angels and demons and now, werewolves!?

Serafall: The supernatural is quite vast.

Murayama: Who's your other rook - looking amongst the Sitri peerage, until she locked eyes with a smiling Tsubasa Yura.

Tsubasa: Yo.

Aika: Guess that explains the tomboy attitude - which Tsubasa laughed at.

Serafall: Before you ask, Koneko and Rossweisse are Rias' rooks, though, I feel like that was a mistake to reincarnate Rossweisse as a rook.

Murayama: Why?

Sona: Because Rossweisse is not a hand-to-hand combat fighter, she's more of a bishop piece.

Serafall: But she is with that Lightning woman, who is capable of being a rook, I think she will join Issei's peerage.

Katase: He has a peerage?

Serafall: Well, no, he hasn't obtained his pieces yet, but he will when he returns.

Murayama: He's coming back?

Serafall: Of course, he is my fiance after all - tilting her head in confusion as to why they thought he wouldn't come back.

Aika: It's kind of shocking that little Koneko would be a rook, but guess it makes sense on where her superhuman strength comes from, when she beats up the perverts.

Murayama: Based on what you said, I'm guessing bishop pieces have enhanced magic abilities.

Aika: I could sooo be a bishop - remembering what they said about her having magic in her.

Katase: And Murayama and I could be knights because of our kendo experience, but I don't think you have enough pieces. And based on the process of elimination, either Reya-san, Momo-san, or Ruruko-chan are your bishops.

Sona: The honor of being bishop goes to Momo and Reya.

Katase: Oh, so that means...

Sona: Ruruko is my pawn, like chess, when in enemy territory or when a pawn piece reaches the end of the board, they can promote themselves to either a queen, knight, rook, or bishop, depending on the situation. And before I forget, the queen provides that piece the abilities of the other three pieces, with the exception of the pawn piece.

Murayama: So I'm guessing you have the king piece.

Sona: No, they were outlawed because of the power that it provides, some of our rating game champions have been disavowed for using the king piece.

Katase: Rating game?

Serafall: It's what we use to determine a demon and their peerage's strength, they, with the evil pieces, were created by Ajuka.

Aika: Is that what Rias will be doing? A rating game, I mean.

Sona: Correct.

Murayama: Did she have any other pawns besides Issei?

Serafall: No, Issei was her only pawn, it took all 8 pawn pieces to reincarnate him due to the power of his sacred gear. The more that he got stronger, the stronger the pieces got, resulting in them becoming mutated pieces. They are quite rare, they are considered a bug in the evil pieces system, but Ajuka kept them in for fun - shrugging her shoulders, not understanding Ajuka's idea for fun.

Sona: It would have allowed Rias to reincarnate several stronger beings because they were mutated pieces, however, Ajuka went to work on extracting that power, reverting back to regular pawn pieces. Lucky for me, Mr. Saji has provided me with mutated pawn pieces, which I intend to use on you, if you accept.

Katase: Hmm, Kiyome-senpai, you don't seem all that surprised.

Kiyome: Well, I'm aware of the supernatural, I'm a beast tamer, plus I had talked with Issei and Rias at the beginning of the year, he saved me from an arranged marriage.

Murayama: That sounds nice.

Katase: Can't believe those exist.

Sona: Yes, but thanks to Issei, clans are reconsidering the notion after he saved Rias from one.

Aika: And she cheats on him - she snorted.

Sona: Yes and with his rival, Vali Lucifer.

Serafall: He is the descendant of the original Maou Lucifer, however, since he is half human, he is capable of possessing a sacred gear, which is the Divine Dividing that houses the original White Dragon Emperor, Albion. Albion's rival is Ddraig, the original Red Dragon Emperor, who resides in the Boosted Gear, which is Issei's sacred gear.

Katase: No way, how did those dragons end up in the sacred gears?

Serafall: Well, there was a holy war between the angels, demons, and fallen angels.

Aika: There are fallen angels, too?

Serafall: Yes, Akeno is one, she was born from a fallen angel father and human mother, I also forgot to mention that Koneko is a nekomata, a cat yokai, Gasper is a dhampir or vampire and Rossweisse is a valkyrie.

Katase: Wow - just amazed at the amount of races that the supernatural had.

Serafall: Like I said the supernatural is vast, but back to the story, the holy war raged on, until two dragons fighting interrupted the war. Those dragons were Ddraig and Albion, they are celestial dragons, a ranking below a god, dragon god to be specific. It took an alliance of the angels, fallen angels, and demons to subdue the two dragons, and the Biblical...

Merlin: God - knowing demons could not say his name.

Serafall: Thank you, Merlin, he sealed the two dragon souls into two sacred gears, but because of their rivalry, whenever their carriers awoke them, they would seek out one another and fight to the death. The rivalry simmered between Issei and Vali as the two dragons seemed to have come to an accord, based on their carriers. I guess Vali wanted to prove that he was stronger, so for his own gain, slept with the girls to weaken Issei and thus beat him because his selfish pride knew that he could not beat Issei at his strongest.

Murayama: That's horrible - as tears welled up in her eyes, gasping in horror at what Vali did.

Katase: Wouldn't the girls have known that, though?

Serafall: Doubtful, as a Lucifer, Vali is arrogant, he lied about what put Issei in a coma in our last war, so the girls are likely to assume that Vali was the stronger dragon, which as a demon, we are attracted to power, but that's not why I fell for Issei.

Aika: So not the dick?

Serafall: No! - blushing, which made Merlin and Aika smirk.

Sona: However, I must warn you, we are going to enter a war against Vali's father, and the previous war was started by his grandfather, Rizevim.

Murayama: What's to stop this Vali from starting another war after this one?

Serafall: Well, he claims that he doesn't want to be like his father and grandfather, but his actions show otherwise.

Aika: Well, I accept.

Murayama/Katase: What!?

Aika: Hey, I don't know about you, but if Issei can get with beauties like those two - pointing at Merlin and Serafall - I might as well take my shot, too.

Serafall: Actually, she's... - as her mouth was clamped by Merlin's hand and the legendary mage froze her mouth shut.

Merlin: I'm also Serafall's lover - smirking as eyes widened in shock at the "revelation".

Aika: That is so hot - she had been envisioning lesbian encounters between the two and Merlin "confirming" their relationship.

Serafall struggled with the ice covering her mouth, she knew Merlin was strong, but did not expect her ice to be almost as strong as hers.

Sona: Well, I did not know of this - but she knew Merlin was only getting under her sister's skin.

Merlin: Well, I must say you have the right decision, um...

Aika: Aika, Kiryuu Aika.

Merlin: Right, Aika, and you two are...

Murayama: Ishihara Murayama.

Katase: Ogura Katase.

Merlin: That's right, it's custom in Japan to say your last name first, well, I am Merlin.

Aika: Oh, like the wizard that helped King Arthur.

Serafall: Ah! - releasing the ice from her mouth - first off, we're not lovers - pointing between her and Merlin, who only smirked - and second, she is the wizard that helped King Arthur.

Murayama: What?

Katase: Wouldn't that make you like really old?

Merlin: And yet here I am sitting before you, magic is such a wonderful thing, I actually put myself into a comatose state for centuries, until Issei woke me up and now I learn there is a war, all caused by my former captain's descendants - her cheery mood turned somber.

Serafall: What?! - as they were shocked by this revelation - what are you hiding?

Merlin: It's something I learned in the library, something I wish I didn't find - for the first time, Serafall could see sadness in Merlin's eyes and even a tear welled up.

Serafall: Merlin - placing her hand on her shoulder.

Merlin: I don't want to talk about it, not here - taking Serafall's hand off her shoulder and blinking away the tear in her eye.

Serafall: I, uh... okay - as she watched Merlin take a big swig of her wine - Lilith-chan will not like to see her mother drunk.

That stopped Merlin from finishing her swig.

Merlin: I'll drink more... reasonably - before returning to her glass of wine.

Katase: Um, who's Lilith?

Serafall: She's Issei's little sister, adopted or rather she adopted herself as his little sister. She's around Koneko's size, maybe a little smaller.

Murayama: But doesn't that make her Issei's mother? - that pointing at Merlin - that doesn't make much sense.

Serafall: It's a weird family, but Lilith-chan adopted Merlin as her mother, I'm her big sister or well, other big sister. Her first one is someone, who betrayed Issei, and she is who Lilith is spawned from.

Murayama: That's kind of a lot to take in, actually, all of this is a lot to take in, I mean we could die, are you sure you want to join, Aika?

Aika: Meh - shrugging her shoulders.

Katase: Even if we were to join, what happens with our families?

Sona: Well, they will be compensated and you would have to balance your life here and in the supernatural world, you have seen Issei's former house, right?

Aika: That place is huge!

Sona: Right, it was bestowed unto the Hyoudou family by the Gremory clan as they wanted Rias and her peerage to live with him, although Kiba and Gasper did not move in with them, it was also used as a base of operations for our anti-terrorist team, but that won't be happening anymore.

Serafall: I believe the Gremory clan are going to reduce it to make the upkeep a little more manageable for them after it all goes down.

Sona: How considerate of them, but you will also have your tuition paid for, but I must warn you that if you join, you will be pawns and trained in all capacity to help you with your promotions.

Katase: All capacity as in...

Sona: Weapons training, hand-to-hand combat, magic training, in preparation for war and rating games. Keep in mind, you will be low class demons, but as you progress in your achievements, you will rise in the social standings and be promoted to mid class or even high class, where you can get your own pieces.

Murayama: Wow, but sounds like a long haul.

Serafall: You live a long life as a supernatural being, so the haul is worth it.

Katase: Huh, the perks sound too good to be true.

Sona: Well, let's look at Issei, in under a year, he's gone from a low class demon to an ultimate class one.

Murayama: Ultimate class?

Serafall: It's ranked above a high class, after that is Satan class, where I am ranked, along with Falbium, the other Maou, his moniker is Asmodeus. Ajuka and Sirzechs are on a whole different level, they are what we call super devils.

Katase: Super devils?

Serafall: Yes, there have been only three of them so far, Sirzechs, Ajuka, and Rizevim.

Aika: Your former enemy, right?

Serafall: Yes, and since we do not know where Razevan is, it's possible that he could reach his father's level and become a super devil as well and an arrogant one at that.

Katase: I don't want someone like that roaming around.

Merlin: Yeah, well, there will always be someone like that, someone who will always want to take over everything.

Murayama: I'll join.

Katase: Murayama!

Murayama: Sorry, Katase, but I can't stand it if someone like uh... uh...

Sona: Razevan.

Murayama: Right, if someone like him gets his way and when I had a chance to do something about it, I didn't. This is that chance right here, so why not? - almost giving a pleading look, which Katase let out a sigh.

Katase: I guess you got a point, plus we can also protect our families, if we are able to train ourselves.

Sona: Plus as demons, you would have the advantage over some of the other competitors in kendo tournaments.

Murayama: No, it would be against our way, we may have to quit kendo.

Serafall: Not necessarily, we developed seals that would make you human again, so you can participate in fairness against the other competitors.

Katase: What do you think of this, Kiyome-senpai?

Kiyome: Well, I am aware of the dangers of the supernatural and before you girls came along, I was actually offering to join Sona's peerage.

Katase: I see, well, if Murayama is in, so am I.

Sona: It looks like we have ourselves some new members, welcome to the Sitri peerage, Kiyome Abe, Murayama Ishihara, Katase Ogura, and Aika Kiryuu, cheers!

Everyone, except Loup and Merlin: Cheers! - the werewolf remained stoic as ever, but kept his eyes on the beast tamer and as for Merlin, she was mulling in what she had discovered and let out.

The mage knew that she would have to speak about her past with Meliodas and the seven deadly sins to Serafall. Just when she thought that the age of gods was over, she woke up to a new reality, the gods still existed but from different factions, they just never interfered in the holy war as that was between the biblical factions. She was really regretting finding Mael's journal, but she knew Meliodas and Elizabeth would be disappointed in what the Lucifer clan had become.

HYOUDOU MANSION

Since she had finished speaking with her brother, Rias immediately began to apply for jobs. She was going to prove to her parents and her brother that can be responsible. She looked at herself and her qualities to see what best job would suit her, especially because she had no experience, other than running the ORC. She was looking off of her laptop in her room, until she heard a knock on her door.

Rias: Who is it? - as the door opened and Akeno walked in and closed the door behind her.

Akeno: Hey.

Rias: Hey, how was it?

Akeno: It was nice, it felt comforting, you know.

Rias: I wish, none of my folks showed up.

Akeno: Oh, Rias - heading to the bed to hug her - I'm sorry.

Rias: No, it's my fault, I've been so independent that I pushed them away.

Akeno: I think I can understand, I've felt that I pushed my father away, but for some reason, I don't remember how we rekindled, though.

Rias: Really?

Akeno: Yeah, I was mad about him for my mother's death, I remember that, but after that, there was something that I can't remember that brought us together.

Rias: Interesting, I've been having a similar problem.

Akeno: How so?

Rias: Well, in a month's time, we have a rating game.

Akeno: Against who?

Rias: Sairaorg.

Akeno: But didn't we beat him the first time? In the tournament for young demons.

Rias: Yes, but I don't remember how, do you?

Akeno: I... don't know, I only know that I lost to his queen.

Rias: She is quite strong.

Akeno: But I have my new fallen angel mode.

Rias: True, but maybe you need a different outfit than lingerie in that form.

Akeno: I guess you're right, I'd rather Vali see me like that.

Rias: I wouldn't focus on him, we haven't heard from him in weeks - as she went back to her laptop.

Akeno: I guess you're right, what are you doing?

Rias: I'm looking for a job, my parents and brother thought that it would be wise for me to get one.

Akeno: My father told me something similar, saying it would help me be responsible and be accountable for my actions. I applied for a job at the restaurant that we went to.

Rias: Really, what kind of cuisine did they serve?

Akeno: It was Singapore-inspired.

Rias: Well, you do have experience, when we did that cafe for the school festival.

Akeno: You're right, the waitress that served us was kind of cute.

Rias: Oh?

Akeno: Don't act jealous.

Rias: I'm not, though I am a bit surprised to hear you speak about another girl like that.

Akeno: I call Asia and Koneko cute.

Rias: I guess you're right about that and... what are you doing? - noticing how Akeno got closer to her.

Akeno: Let's have our own celebration, I locked the door - leaning closer, her body was over Rias'.

Rias: Akeno, I need to focus... mm~ - as Akeno grabbed her breast - Akeno...

Akeno: I know you need to focus, but today is our day, no boys, just you and me, can you believe we have been together for so long and we never thought to do something like this?

Rias: I... no, we've been busy, we literally had a war against the Khaos Brigade and... - she was silenced by Akeno.

Akeno: Shhh, I know, guess I've been pent up, since Vali has been ignoring us, who knows where Saji is, and Kiba and Gasper are distant from us. Let's just focus on us for today, then we can strategize on how to beat your cousin - as she slowly moved Rias' laptop away.

Rias: Try not to disappoint - slowly peeling her graduation robe away.

Akeno: I won't - crashing her lips into Rias', as losing her graduation robe.

But even with the passion as they began to lose their clothes, in the back of their minds, something was missing. The surprising thing was that it wasn't Vali that was missing, they felt that they would do this for someone else. For Akeno, she felt like she was standing in a love motel with someone who comforted her and talked with her about accepting her father as well as herself. For Rias, she remembered being on a gryphon with someone who helped her and then that someone stood up to her cousin. They were too lost in their lust and removing each other's clothes, they never noticed that each of them had a tear roll down their cheek.

UNDERWORLD (HADES TERRITORY)

As Hades was preparing himself, he was reconsidering his plans and his loyal grim reapers were handling the artifacts that they found in the abandoned Qlippoth bases.

????: I don't understand why you consider changing plans, Lord Hades.

Hades: Because I have my suspicions - turning to the handsome young man that spoke.

The man appeared to be in his mid twenties with black hair and wore a black clock and wearing light black armor. In addition, his body seems to give out a dark aura. This was Erebus, the god of darkness, who joined with Hades on the prospect of combating and eliminating the members of the DxD team, especially those with Longinus, but also other threats.

Erebus: You're going based on a hunch.

Hades: Perhaps, but you have never seen the boy.

Erebus: I've heard enough of him.

Hades: Not enough, he would be a key to combating Razevan.

Erebus: And what about your prisoner?

Hades: You mean Sōsuke Aizen?

Erebus: Yes...

*Smack*

Hades: You fool, he must never be released!

Erebus: But why? He could be useful - as he held his cheek to soothe the pain.

Hades: And he cannot be trusted! You may not realize this, but he has the ability to manipulate your senses.

Erebus: I understand, but...

Hades: Just because I took up the mantle as Soul King does not mean he will listen to me, he only affiliates himself with himself.

Erebus: But the boy...

Hades: Will be a key to our victory, but he needs to be stronger, or are you afraid that he will make your sister fall for him.

Erebus: Nonsense, my sister will never fall for a miscreant like that.

Hades: I would agree, but he has brought the Maou Leviathan back to her glory, no more childish magic girl costumes or attitude, he also made a woman out of her.

????: Who made a woman out of who? - sultry voice spoke that gave off a sadistic tone.

Erebus: Nyx! What are you doing here?

Nyx: I felt something and overheard you speaking about me - she was a beautiful young woman with a cute face of a child.

She had long black hair and pointy ears and was wearing a frilly dress that had a corset jumper skirt. While her face may be that of a child, her body was certainly woman enough. Similar to her brother, her body gave out a tremendous dark aura.

Hades: What did you feel?

Nyx: A demon, an ancient one, or at least something related to one.

Hades: Possibly a descendant of the ancient Maous.

Nyx: Yes, but they have disappeared.

Erebus: Disappeared?

Nyx: Yes, I have been tracing it. I first felt it in Norway, but when I went there, it was gone. Now I sensed it in France, there were spikes of magic as if they were being attacked, but then I felt a surge...

Hades: Of what?

Nyx: Of a dragon, but then they have disappeared.

Hades: It must be where the boy is, but he's still training, hmm...

Erebus: What are you planning?

Hades: Nyx will go to where she felt that magic, but now, wait until the rating game.

Erebus: Why then?

Hades: Because we will all be busy, so no one can disturb Nyx in testing the boy.

Nyx: Why am I testing the boy?

Hades: Because in the factions meeting, the former dragon king, Tannin, mentioned how the boy did a ritual to ease his "broken heart" - which caused the three to laugh.

Nyx: Broken heart? He has that harem, how could he have a broken heart, if one left, he could stick his dick in another one.

Hades: Haha, I wish that was the case, but they all betrayed him, causing him to have the dragon's fall. He needed a ritual to save himself from dying, I guess his pride as a dragon would not let him die for love. The ritual was said to have caused the Boosted Gear to reset. Nyx will go see if he has activated it yet, if not, give him an incentive to do so.

Erebus: A test?

Hades: Yes, as I said, he will be a key to us winning.

Nyx: And what of the demon?

Hades: That's the incentive, if he cannot defeat you, take the demon that he befriended, if they are a descendant of a Maou, you will train them, we need all weapons mobilized for this war, remember, Razevan has the body of Lilith and the Book of Lucifer, he could create whatever demons he wants for his army.

Erebus: Wasn't that your plan, Lord Hades? To use the body of Lilith to make super devils to take out the DxD team and the leaders and any other threats to this world?

Hades: It was, but it would have been easier if Sirzechs was sealed with the Trihexa, along with others, so that plan is futile. If we help in this war, they may look the other way.

Nyx: So you want us to play the good guys?

Hades: Something like that.

Nyx: So why do you believe that I will be claimed by the boy?

Hades: I hear dragon pheromones are quite powerful, but imagine the power of your offspring.

Nyx: Now you want to mate with him?

Erebus: That is unacceptable!

Hades: I give you the choice of whether you want him or not, all I care about is if he has awoken the Red Dragon Emperor, remember his body was created by Great Red, so that is the dragon aura you are feeling, which is good.

Nyx: Why's that?

Hades: Because Tannin mentioned that the ritual would possibly revert the boy to a human again, if he's a dragon, then it bodes well, and if he is the descendant of Genryūsai, then even better.

Erebus: And how will Nyx know of that?

Hades: Simple, he will use the flames of Ryūjin Jakka, it was the name of the sword that Genryūsai wielded. It will be good if he has utilized the shikai form of the blade, if he has unlocked its bankai, he will be a force to reckon with, and the power of the sword will pass down his descendants.

Erebus: That is why you are considering having my sister soiled by him? To use the power of the man that you claim to respect?

Hades: More to have him on our side, the offspring would be a bonus.

Nyx: Then we must reconsider taking out the DxD team.

Hades: Yes, we will work from the shadows to take out any threat to the factions, that will be our role for now.

Erebus/Nyx: Yes, Lord Hades - giving him a bow, Erebus left Hades' chambers, but Nyx stayed behind.

Hades: What is it, Nyx?

Nyx: You never answered my question.

Hades: Oh? You mean about the Sekiryuutei making a woman out of the Maou Leviathan?

Nyx: That's who he slept with? Some wannabe magic girl?

Hades: Oh, dear Nyx, he has brought the Leviathan from the war, not the one that you are accustomed with.

Nyx: That is troubling.

Hades: Last I saw her, she had a walker from her "activities" with the boy, apparently she had been like that for weeks.

Nyx: Hmph, Aphrodite would probably want him in her bed, I'm not looking for a boy toy, but I would enjoy the memories of seeing him suffer and this news of his harem's betrayal, it will make him crumble, I can use it against him.

Hades: That's a wonderful idea, it would either break him or make him grow stronger, I shall leave you to it.

Nyx: Thank you, Lord Hades - as she left his chambers.

Hades simply sat on his throne and pondered.

Hades: 'We shall see what you are and how far you have come, are you a useless Hyoudou or honor your ancestor's name as a Yamamoto. You're on the clock, boy.'

UNKNOWN LOCATION

Razevan was overlooking some things that his father had, every now and then, he would look at the Book of Lucifer and ponder what demons he could create. However, there was something that piqued his interests, it was one of his father's devices, specifically, the sacred gear canceller. The technology used to create was from somewhere else, not necessarily from out of this world, but definitely not from the factions.

Satanael: Lord Razevan - as he knocked on the Lucifer's door.

Razevan: Ah, Satanael, come in.

Satanael: You wished to see me?

Razevan: Yes, come, look at this, I was reading about my father's sacred gear canceller.

Satanael: And what of it?

Razevan: It is not something that was made from the factions, but somewhere else, tell me do you know what a Quincy is?

Satanael: Quincy?

Razevan: Yes, according to my father's notes, his canceller is derived from their technology.

Satanael: But what exactly is a Quincy?

Razevan: I've been wondering that myself, but then I saw this - as he showed an image of a Celtic cross.

Satanael: I've seen this before, older exorcists had it before they modernized the cross that today's exorcists use.

Razevan: Yes, I think the church has been using Quincy technology or at least something that is a derivative of it.

Satanael: That would explain their light guns and swords.

Razevan: Now, it makes me wonder if a Quincy works for or has worked for the church.

Satanael: So we will need to attack Vatican City? But then again, they would be expecting that.

Razevan: Exactly, once they learn of Euclid's breakout, they will be on high alert in the Vatican, we'll go for the church stronghold that is in England, they'll send Vasco and maybe Michael's Joker to the Vatican.

Satanael: You're right, Richard has also reported back to me, unfortunately, nothing on his end.

Razevan: Yes, I heard from Yzak and Haku that Vali will be seeing his mother in a month as well.

Satanael: So he may be unavailable to assist the factions.

Razevan: More like for them to assist him.

Satanael: That, too, if you will excuse me, I need to speak with Kihel and Flare on what Teigus they have.

Razevan: Ah, those artificial sacred gears of yours.

Satanael: Yes, they could be useful, if still functional, but before I go, shall I send one of the members to England to scout it out?

Razevan: That would be wise.

Satanael: I figure if we are to learn more about these Quincies, maybe even bring them over to our side.

Razevan: I'm glad that you are on my side, Satanael, that is a wonderful idea, there could be ones that are dead, which will give me something to do.

Satanael: And what is that?

Razevan: I will head to Hades' territory with Morou, surely, he will be in attendance of the rating game, then head into the Well of Souls and look for the souls of those Quincies and bring the ones that I like, depending on their power.

Satanael: I assume that Morou will generate bodies for them.

Razevan: Of course, I'll be sure to get some female ones for your team, I'm sure those horn dogs will want to try something different haha.

Satanael: Perhaps, which gives me an idea of who to send into England.

Razevan: Kihel?

Satanael: No, Flare, she's a slut and would be willing to use her body to get what she needs. It shouldn't be too hard for someone to break under her charms.

Razevan: Haha, your boys will be disappointed, maybe when I head into the well, I should bring back some fallen angels, so they don't always have to share.

Satanael: If that's the case, I would like you to seek out the fallen angel, Raynare, and her crew.

Razevan: Why her?

Satanael: Because she was able to traumatize the Sekiryuutei, in fact, she's the one that killed him, when he was a human. I'm sure Vali will be shocked by your return, the Sekiryuutei will be surprised by hers as well, plus she would want revenge.

Razevan: As long as she can keep her head in check, I understand the need for revenge, but if you lose control, it's over. I want revenge myself, but we need to keep control, otherwise, it will all go to shit. We need to give them a false sense of security for the time being. That rating game is when we strike.

Satanael: I understand, I'll see you later - to which Razevan nodded before going back to his notes.

Satanael walked through the base, until he found a door that had a female moaning behind it. He simply knocked on the door, he could hear the moaning diminish a little. He knocked again, this time he could hear the whispers and the moaning was mostly gone, he knew he had their attention.

Satanael: Meet me in my office in 5 minutes - he could hear the curses as he walked away from the door, knowing that he ruined their fun for now.

In his office, he began to review his notes of the potential of turning Fenrir into a Longinus. While he was thinking of Fenrir's strength being on their side, he was disturbed by a knock, but he knew who it was.

Satanael: Enter - his eyes never looked away from his notes.

Two people walked in, a male and a female, they both had a sheen of sweat either from rushing to get dressed or their previous activities or both. They were dressed in similar outfits, or at least colors. The male had blonde hair and was dressed in a two piece white suit with a black undershirt. He also wore black shoes with a white cape that hung off his shoulders.

????: You called for us, Satanael-sama.

Satanael: Yes, I did, Kihel, both of you have a seat.

The female huffed in annoyance as she walked, she had long pink hair and a busty voluptuous figure. Her attire of a white dress that showed off her cleavage and the sleeves and her skirt were trimmed in red. She also wore thigh high white stockings that were trimmed in dark purple. To finish her outfit with white boots with red laces and trimmed in red, plus a white cape that hung off her shoulders.

Satanael: Nice to see you as well, Flare.

She said nothing as they sat down, Kihel was calm, while Flare grimaced, since her fun was ruined. They were the final two members of the Abyss team, Kihel's sacred gear was the Cursed Statue of Radiance Lost, which was able to make others blind once they look at the light that it emits, unless they had specially-made sunglasses. So far, only Kihel had said glasses, he had faced the students of the Barakiel class.

Whereas Flare's sacred gear is an independent one that takes the form of a plush bear. The bear was capable of transforming into a giant plush bear with claws and fangs imbued with a deadly poison. The downside is that the bear was capable of attacking those near her without discrimination, meaning her teammates could not be around her, when she was using her sacred gear. She also was not a pushover as she has faced Tobio and Suzaku, when she encountered them, so she is a capable fighter as her magic can act as support for her sacred gear or teammates.

Kihel: So what is it that you need, Satanael-sama?

Satanael: I want a report of what Teigus that you have found.

Kihel: Well, for starters, we got the Balzac, that was easy enough, stole it from a museum. It was the same with Shamshir, both of them seemed to be unused.

Flare: Then we had to drag that ax back here.

Satanael: You mean the Belvaac?

Kihel: Yes, that's what she means - which Satanael nodded.

Flare: We did get the Perfector.

Satanael: That will be suitable for someone with medical expertise, from what the report indicates, it was used by doctors.

Kihel: We had to kill one for it.

Flare: And some singer for a microphone.

Kihel: The Heavy Pressure - again, Satanael nodded - Flare took a liking to Big Leaguer.

Flare: They're useful to my magic.

Satanael: She does have a point, I already know which ones are destroyed, not sure if you found any leads on Grand Chariot or Incursio.

Kihel: No, nor did we detect Murasame, Scream, Cross Tails, Spectator, Black Marlin, Adayasu, Mastema, or L'Arc Qui Ne Faut.

Satanael: What about the Erastone, after all, it is capable of destroying any other Teigu.

Kihel: No, nothing.

Satanael: Very well, has Richard joined you?

Flare: Of course, he's waiting in the room for us.

Satanael: I don't mean for your "activities", Flare, learn to keep your libido in check.

Flare: Sorry - putting up her hands in defeat.

Satanael: Anyway, so far, it is a decent haul for what Teigus are left, I did hope that Incursio or Grand Chariot would be found, I can only wonder what happened to them. These ones that you found are common Teigu, nothing too rare, but Richard will be joining you on your search, until he will go off to Grigori and retrieve my notes regarding the Teigu.

Kihel: Yeah, he mentioned that as he was stripping off his clothes - which made Flare lick her lips.

Satanael knew she was getting aroused and would most likely be too distracted to listen.

Satanael: Flare, you're dismissed and you can go get your rocks off, can't have you here if I don't have your undivided attention.

While Flare was tempted, she didn't want to leave and felt that it was a test.

Flare: Forgive me, Satanael-sama, it won't happen again.

Satanael could see she was serious, his tone had snapped her horny mind out and brought her back down.

Satanael: Good, now like I said, he will be your new partner moving forward, in a month's time, we shall begin our strikes, but Flare, now that I have your attention, you have a job.

Flare: What's that?

Satanael: Razevan has found some material that is related to the church.

Kihel: Like what?

Satanael: Well, it pertains to Rizevim's sacred gear canceller, it was derived from something called a Quincy.

Flare: Quincy?

Satanael: Yes, they seem to be related to the church, there was a symbol of the celtic cross. I think the church created their weapons such as their light swords and guns from these Quincies.

Flare: So you want me to investigate the Vatican City?

Satanael: No, because I know you like to use your body as a means to get what you want, no one in the Vatican would be interested in your advances. However, maybe those in the church of England could fall for you, remember how some angels found loopholes to deceive the heaven faction for the Khaos Brigade and Qlippoth. Those angels came from the church of England as did some of the rogue exorcists. When word goes out that Euclid is free, they will want to protect the Vatican more than the church of England.

Kihel: So why don't I go to the Vatican, when Flare goes to England, if I find something, I can relay to her and vice versa, we cannot leave the Vatican untouched.

Satanael: You are right, Kihel, good thinking, at the end of next week, you will head to the Vatican and Flare will head to England. For now, work with Richard on finding the Teigu until then. Richard will continue the Teigu search, while you are separated.

Kihel/Flare: Understood, Satanael-sama.

Satanael: Good, you're both dismissed - as the two nodded and got up and left his office.

Or course, Satanael had seen Flare grab Kihel's hand and begin to drag the blonde back, just before the door closed. He shook his head at his student's eagerness for sex and had to check the chair that she sat on to make sure that she didn't leave a wet stain. Luckily for him, he didn't need to deal with her all the time as her teammates could keep her satisfied and out of his hair.

He decided to head back to his own lab to check on the Teigus that Kihel and Flare gathered. He would have to see how functional they were and maybe apply some improvements to them. He thinks that it may be possible for Flare to combine the Big Leaguer with another weapon Teigu, since the Big Leaguer was elemental orbs.

Satanael: Hmm, I wonder what kind of demons Razevan will create? Maybe they could be super devils. Although, it wouldn't surprise me if most of them are foot soldiers - as he talked to himself, while walking to his lab - I wonder what the Sekiryuutei and the Hakuryuukou are up to that they are not present, perhaps they are preparing for war, well, we'll just have to see, hmm, maybe I'll check on the new recruit, after all, he is not from this world.

TANNIN'S TERRITORY (SEVERAL HOURS LATER)

Tannin was watching his son, Bova Tannin, train against the evil dragon, Crom Cruach in his human form. Well, it wasn't really training, more of Crom toying with the younger dragon as the smirk was evident on his face, indicating that he could end this at any time. Fafnir sat idly watching the show, he could tell that Bova was getting frustrated, Tannin knew it as well.

Crom Cruach: Come on, are you even trying? - taunting Bova as he simply dodged another strike.

Bova kept striking recklessly, making it easier for the evil dragon to dodge his blows. Considering that Bova was getting tired, his strikes were getting sluggish.

Crom Cruach: Well, Tannin, I think this has gone on long enough - as he ducked down from a kick.

Tannin: I suppose you're right.

Crom's smirk widened as he grabbed Bova's arm as he struck and held it against his body. Bova gasped in shock and that was all he could do as Crom's free hand hammered into his jaw. Normally, a blow like this from Crom would have rendered Bova unconscious, but Crom held back, so he could deliver more pain to the young dragon.

After the first strike, Bova lurched over, which Crom followed up with a knee strike into Bova's sternum. It took the breath out of Bova, but before he could even gasp, Crom did another knee strike into the underneath side of his jaw. It caused Bova's jaw to clamp up, a spittle of blood escaped his lips.

Crom Cruach: Playtime's over - as he coated his forearm with draconic energy and swatted Bova in the direction of Tannin.

*Crash*

Fafnir: Ouch - as he saw Bova's body crash into the mountainside.

It would have crashed into Tannin, but the former dragon king dodged his son's body. He could tell that Bova had already fallen unconscious before he crashed.

Tannin: I would have said to be easy on him, but he asked for it - as he let out a sigh because of his son's desire to face strong opponents.

Crom Cruach: Haha, not even a warmup, you sure you don't want to have a go, Tannin.

Tannin: Maybe another time - as he picked Bova's body out of the rubble that he was in.

Crom Cruach: But you should spar with me, you're the one that told us that another enemy has come, another Lucifer, you were there at the factions meeting.

Tannin: I know, but don't worry, I will spar with you in time.

Crom Cruach: Hmph, then maybe you should bring me the Hakuryuukou, but we know that he's too much of a coward, just like his entire family.

Fafnir: That's right, you despise dirty and nasty tactics.

Tannin: That is true, it emphasizes my point of you being the purest of all the evil dragons.

Crom Cruach: Haha, and yet your student calls me the evil dragon of evil dragons, but I wonder has he awakened his evil dragon aura?

Fafnir: Evil dragon aura?

Tannin: No, he was depressed and was in the 3rd phase of the fall. I could detect that he was becoming an evil dragon, but I believe his morals were holding it back.

Crom Cruach: No, they weren't, he was always going to be part evil dragon with or without the betrayal of his former women.

Tannin: One wasn't a betrayal, she was drugged, I believe she has been avoiding the crow, which is good as his scent would be fading away from her.

Crom Cruach: That would allow her to get close to him without him feeling repulsive of her. However, regarding his evil dragon status, it was meant to happen because Apophis left a piece of him with the Sekiryuutei. I could sense it.

Fafnir: Wouldn't Aži Dahāka have done the same thing on the Hakuryuukou.

Crom Cruach: I never sensed his presence after his passing, so I guess not, now I know.

Tannin: It is suspected that the Hakuryuukou lied about what transpired when they faced the Trihexa to give some more time for the seal to be complete.

Crom Cruach: Oh, I am aware, I was there, when he planted the seeds of doubt into their heads.

Fafnir: Why didn't you say anything?

Crom Cruach: Because I did not believe that they were stupid enough to fall for it - glaring at the gold dragon, which him shrink back a little as Crom released some of his aura.

Tannin: Calm down! I understand your anger, maybe Aži Dahāka saw something in Vali.

Crom Cruach: Perhaps, but I also remember his and Apophis' dying words to each of the celestial dragons, they were like whispers, but Aži Dahāka told the Lucifer that he wished to fight once again someday, I guess he is expecting to be revived.

Fafnir: Doesn't that vampire girl have such sacred gear to do so?

Crom Cruach: I'm sure the vampires are guarding her now more than ever. If the new enemy is Rizevim's son, it is likely for him to do the same tactics, unless he learned from his father's mistakes.

Tannin: I think it would be the latter.

Crom Cruach: Maybe, but I am thinking that after Aži Dahāka said his parting words, he may have seen a shift in the Hakuryuukou's behavior and did not bestow a part of him unto the Lucifer. Now I think he's in the afterlife insulting the Lucifer as a good for nothing loser, just like he did with Rizevim, he always hated the ideology and ambition of world domination. Just like Apophis did not like Rizevim and the Old Satan Faction's ways.

Tannin: Then Vali is a good for nothing loser.

Crom Cruach: Indeed, just like his father will be, when the boy returns. Apophis had said that a fight with no honor is the lowest of low. The Hakuryuukou showed no honor in sleeping with those women, if he had won them in a fight, then I wouldn't have cared. Instead, he deceived them to sleep with him. I am assuming he was expecting a grand fight, but he knew he would lose, so he thought to put the playing field to his advantage, what scum.

Tannin: I agree.

Fafnir: We have company approaching.

Tannin: I know, what does she want?

Crom Cruach: Hmm, a potential challenger - as he sensed the newcomer approaching their location.

They all turned and looked as a light blue dragon roared through the landscape and circled around. It was if they were its prey, but that would not be the case if Crom Cruach's smirk had anything to say about it.

With another roar, the dragon flew and landed in front of Tannin and stared him down.

Tannin: To what do we owe the pleasure of your visit, Tiamat?

Tiamat: I wanted to know if it was true.

Tannin: If what was true?

Tiamat: That the Sekiryuutei lost his women to other men, especially to the Hakuryuukou, it just makes it too easy for me.

Fafnir: And why is that?

Tiamat: It just shows that Ddraig is weak, he couldn't keep his women in line.

Tannin/Fafnir: RRRROOOOAAAAWWRRRRR!!!!

Tannin: I suggest you watch your mouth about things you do not know about.

Tiamat: And why is that? - tensing up a bit as she was preparing for a confrontation.

Tannin: What the Hakuryuukou did was a disgrace to our kind, he didn't even fight for the right to those women! He lied about what he had done against the Trihexa and deceived them!

Tiamat: Tch, like it would have made a difference.

Tannin: It would, Issei is stronger than Vali, you're just mad because you haven't recovered any of your treasure that Ddraig took from you, when he went to go fight against Albion.

Tiamat: Which makes it all the more better that he lost his women to Albion as well!

Fafnir: At least we know you would stab your mate in the back, if you were with Ddraig, all for something petty as treasure.

Tiamat: What was that, Fafnir!? - turning her attention to him.

Fafnir: You heard what I said - not backing down, even if Tiamat was the strongest dragon king.

Tiamat: Then maybe I should put you in your place - as she prepared to pounce on the golden dragon, however, she forgot that there was another dragon waiting in the wings.

*Bam* *Crash*

Her head was whipped into the side and crashing into the mountainside.

Tiamat: Ah - wincing in pain as she was slow to get up and look at who hit her and gasped in shock.

Crom Cruach: And maybe I should put you in yours - glaring down at her, his aura was suffocating.

Tiamat: Crom Cruach - grunting in pain as she used the cliffside to help herself up - what are you doing here?

Crom Cruach: Having some fun, since I knocked down Tannin's son, maybe you suit my pleasure for a fight.

She simply growled as she knew that she wasn't a match for Crom Cruach.

Tannin: Tell me who told you this information, Tiamat?

Tiamat: It was Ajuka, ah, he wanted me to be the referee of the rating game against Rias Gremory and Sairaorg Bael - as she began to transform into her human, which was a beautiful woman with light blue hair and blue eyes.

Of course, she now had a bruise and swollen cheek, she spat out a glob of blood. She maintained a determined gaze, despite her soft features as she looked on at the three dragons before her, it would have been four, but Bova was still unconscious in his father's arms.

Tiamat: I thought you would approve of the Hakuryuukou's tactics, anything to win, after all, isn't that what you evil dragons do?

Crom Cruach: Then you have been misinformed about my, Apophis', and Aži Dahāka's beliefs, we may be evil dragons, but we have honor. We never used such means to win a fight. And from how you sound to be appraising the Hakuryuukou's tactics, you've shown your true scales, maybe you should be removed as a dragon king.

Tiamat: What!? I never...

Tannin: Save it, Tiamat, you're so fueled by your revenge against Ddraig, you cannot see how what Vali did was disgraceful and had no honor, something we, dragons, pride ourselves on. You only see it as another way for Ddraig to be hurt. It makes me wonder if you had taken the time to talk with one of Ddraig's carriers, you do not think that one of them may have helped you recover your treasure.

Tiamat: No, I...

Tannin: No because you only looked to kill them, you're as selfish as Vali, maybe you two will work well together, of course, it won't matter, when Issei returns, he could and will beat both of you.

Tiamat: I'll challenge him at the rating game and...

Fafnir: Haha, Ajuka didn't tell you everything it seems.

Tannin: Issei is no longer Rias Gremory's pawn, so you won't see him. Ajuka hired you so you can prevent Sairaorg from killing his cousin, if it comes to that.

Tiamat: What, surely the Bael heir could not hate her for choosing the stronger...

Crom Cruach: She chose the most cowardly dragon of them all, you dumb twat!!!! - he roared back - have you not been listening to what we are saying - releasing his aura yet again.

Tiamat: But...

Crom Cruach: What the Lucifer bastard did was lie, the boy, Issei, took a shot that was aimed at the Lucifer prick, had it not been for Ddraig's carrier, Albion would be looking for another one! Tannin was at the meeting were they all saw the boy's memories and how he was betrayed, putting his trust in someone he thought of as a brother, only to be stabbed in the back by said brother, I'm sure you think you know how that feels, since you believe Ddraig stabbed you in the back, right?

Tiamat: Yes, he...

Crom Cruach: He died, you fool! How can he return something to you, when he was killed and sealed after asking you!? And as Tannin said, if your stupid mind took the time to speak to one of the carriers, instead of killing them, you probably would have gotten your treasures back, hell, I'm sure the boy would be willing to assist you in regaining them.

Tiamat: Why do you speak so highly of him, Crom Cruach? - she swallowed nervously.

Crom Cruach: Because of his character, my lust to fight him is greater than my lust to fight the Hakuryuukou, but after what Albion's carrier did, I just want to kill him, but I will leave that to the Sekiryuutei. He may break him like he did to Vritra's carrier... excuse me, ex-carrier.

Tiamat: Vritra left his carrier?

Tannin: Yes, he was disgusted by what Genshirou did and if Albion has any honor left, he, too, would be in disdain of what Vali did. Neither one of them fought and won against Issei for the right to his females and just so you know, it is speculated that Rias Gremory coerced two of her pieces into sexual relations with other women that were with Issei.

Tiamat: I assume you mean the angels?

Tannin: Yes, how did you...

Tiamat: When I was talking with Ajuka, he received a call from someone of the angels to inform him that the seraph Gabriel and Michael's former Ace, Irina Shidou have been banished and that they have restarted their system.

Fafnir: So that's been done, huh?

Tiamat: Weren't you not partnered with the nun, Fafnir?

Fafnir: I was, but after she went willingly to Vritra's former carrier, I lost faith in her. Tannin took me to her room, and I could smell the stench of sex and there was no scent of the Sekiryuutei, but I did detect a dragon's essence, I wasn't sure who's but all I knew is that she slept with someone else and took the Downfall Dragonspear and left a copy in its stead.

Tiamat: So you abandoned your partner?

Fafnir: She abandoned hers first, I just returned the favor.

Tannin: And just so you know, Tiamat, he has moved on and has mated with the Maou Leviathan.

Tiamat: As if that magic girl pipsqueak can do anything - but she only heard laughs from the other dragons.

Tannin: Oh no, she's not like that anymore, she's the one that was in the devil civil war, and she'll be damned if you ever insult my student again.

Tiamat: I... I don't believe you.

Tannin: Then you will see at the rating game, I'd tread carefully if I was you and like I said, when he returns, he will beat you and prove why he is a celestial dragon, while you are just a dragon king, even if you are the strongest one.

Tiamat: I'll... keep that in mind - she pondered for a few moments and then asked - do you really think he would help me recover my treasures?

Tannin: Yes, as I said, unlike Vali, Issei has honor and he would not want you mad at him for the sins of Ddraig.

Tiamat: I see - she nodded - I'm assuming he got the fall, how far along was he?

Tannin: In the third phase, he did the ritual as Serafall presented his pawn pieces at the meeting, noting that he said he would send them to her, when it was complete.

Tiamat: So it's possible that he could have changed.

Fafnir: Doubt it.

Tannin: Yes, it is possible, but knowing him, like Fafnir said, I doubt it, however, he will likely change how he looks at people.

Tiamat: That's understandable - as she let out a sigh - I'm going back to the familiar forest.

Tannin: Wait - as he brought out a phoenix tear - take this.

He tossed it over to her, which she caught and applied to her cheek.

Tiamat: Thank you - as she began to transform back into her dragon form - I suppose I'll see you at the rating game.

Tannin: Of course, after all, I want to see the aftermath of their actions.

Crom Cruach: As do I, maybe the Hakuryuukou will be there, but then again, he may be a coward like Rizevim and not show up.

Tannin: It most likely will be the latter, anyway, I'm heading back for my son to heal - as he stretched his wings and took off.

Fafnir: I think I'll join him - as he also took off, knowing that if he didn't Crom Cruach would look to challenge him next, thus it left Tiamat and Crom Cruach left in the training area.

Tiamat: It still surprises me with how much you are on his side.

Crom Cruach: Hmph, there's a lot of things that you don't know about me.

Tiamat: I can see that, still surprising how he has earned your respect.

Crom Cruach: He'll earn yours, too, you'll see - turning his back on the Chaos Karma dragon and flying off in the opposite direction of where Tannin and Fafnir flew.

It left Tiamat to ponder about things regarding Issei, seeing as how the dragons spoke highly of him. She knew it would have been bad to badmouth him in front of Tannin, but did not expect Crom Cruach and Fafnir's reactions.

Tiamat: 'Hmm, maybe I was wrong about carriers, Ddraig' - she thought as she activated a magic circle to take herself back to the familiar forest and fly back to her cave.

THE OASIS

To the outside world, after graduation, a week had passed, but for the two individuals that resided in here, it was 5 weeks for them. To them, it was 5 weeks since they consummated their relationship. It certainly eased the sexual tension that had been building between them. Now, Issei knew better after his tryst with Serafall and knew Ingvild could not handle all of that. In the 5 weeks that he has spent with Ingvild, he only got half as many rounds as he did in that one night with Serafall. Though, Ingvild was able to utilize the phoenix tears to heal herself.

He did learn some things that he did not do with Serafall, for example, he never went down on Serafall. Since he was taking things slowly with Ingvild, rather than just sticking his dick inside of her, he was able to do some foreplay. He noted that she tasted slightly tangy and a bit fruity, but not sure of what kind, but it made him curious about how Serafall tasted. He did not expect a blowjob or anything from Ingvild. He did instruct her in several positions, which she seemed to enjoy and Issei did as well. He did note his mark on Ingvild's right breast and wondered where Serafall's mark was, before deducing that it was probably on her back and couldn't see it because of her hair.

After that first night, Ozai did applaud Issei in fire control as he now was able to glide with fire. It got to the point that Issei had mastered his "Torch" or "Taimatsu" technique, knowing when to apply the desolation aspect of the flames. Ozai had been giving his nod of approval, and was intrigued when Issei started using "Balerion" in his attacks. Ozai had questioned him about where he heard that word and Issei explained how it was in one of the books that Odin gave him. The meaning of the word is "hope behind the flames", which Ozai believed suited Issei perfectly. However, he noticed how Issei would have some black flames mixed in, and seemed to increase the power of the flames.

For her part, Ingvild was very comfortable with her kodachi, which she named Yoishigure, which means "evening shower". Issei felt that it suited her and thanks to her magic control, which was superior to his, Ingvild was able to infuse the water of phoenix tears with her own and also able to use the vapors in the air. Of course, Issei felt that was unfair as by using the vapors, she could mask her scent completely.

There was a strain between Issei and Lancelot as Issei did not approve of what Lancelot did to Arthur. He still felt that Lancelot should have spoken with Arthur first, rather than cheat on his best friend. Because of that, Issei did not use Arondight, but he did use the daggers that Tannin gave to him. He knew that he would need to name them at some point, to him. It needed to be something that honored Great Red and Tannin, since the daggers were created through both of them. However, Issei would eventually use Arondight to combo it with one of the daggers and dual wield, since his muscles were strong enough for him to Arondight with one hand. Dual wielding was something that Ingvild had interest in, but with a polearm rather than a sword.

Right now, they were at the waterfall, training, something that they continued to do, while having their little "cheesy romance" moments as Ozai called them. They were currently facing each other as over time, their sparring began to ramp up a bit. Issei was wielding his draconic daggers and Ingvild had her kodachi. They were circling one another, Issei was dressed in black pants and boots, along with black gloves and remained topless, showing off his ripped physique. While Ingvild was dressed in black pants as well and a blue shirt, along with black boots.

Issei: You ready?

Ingvild: Are you?

That was another thing, Ingvild's confidence rose in their time together after confessing to each other and it was quite a turn on for Issei.

Issei: Then let's get this show on the road - as he raised his aura, which Ingvild responded with her own as Issei made the first strike - Flame Dragon Torrent!

He gathered flames in hands, reached back and threw his arms forward, releasing a torrent of flames in the shape of a dragon's head. The fire dragon roared at Ingvild as it made its way to her.

Ingvild: Sea Dragon's Nest - generating a dome of water, which the fire dragon crashed into, causing a plethora of steam.

Issei would have charged in as he knew the spell that Ingvild used meant that she had to remain stationary when it was active. So he moved to the side to prepare to strike her and also see if the dome was still active. When he saw that it wasn't, he cursed as Ingvild had the advantage, the steam covered her tracks.

Issei: Arondight - summoning the black blade as enhancing it with wind magic - Crescent Kamaitachi (Crescent Moon Sickle).

Keeping his distance as he sent a large crescent shaped blade of wind into the steam, cutting it and blowing it away. When it cleared, Ingvild wasn't there and then he began to feel the pressure of the water around his feet increase and he jumped to land. Since they were near the waterfall, Ingvild had the elemental advantage, but that was kind of why he trained with her here because he knew he would have to face opponents, who would give themselves an advantage, based on the environment.

From the land, he could see Ingvild emerge from the water, but she had a frown on her face. It wasn't directed at him, but at the spot where he was previously standing.

Issei: What's wrong?

Ingvild: Nothing, just that I need to increase the speed of activating my Water Prison technique to prevent opponents from escaping.

Issei: Well, I'm used to feeling the pressure of the water change, when you activate it, so I'm more prepared. Other enemies might be unsuspecting of it and could get caught.

Ingvild: Perhaps, but I still need to be able to catch you - as she formed multiple water spikes - Keppu San'u (Hideous Rain of Blood and Wind).

She sent the water spikes at Issei as he began to dodge them, moving from his right to left. However, unlike before where she had sent all the spikes at once, she was sending two at a time. It would keep Issei's focus on the spikes as she was slowly moving towards him. However, she was still going to keep a slight distance between the two, she only needed enough for her next technique as the water around the edge of Yoishigure formed a long sword and she swung.

Ingvild: Hisuijin (Scarlet Water Blade) - swinging the long blade of water.

Issei: Honō no Tsurugi (Sword of Flame) - utilizing the dagger in his other hand to form a blade of fire to clash with Ingvild's longsword of water.

They clashed with their elemental blades, generating more steam, though Issei did some nicks on his left side as he could tell where Ingvild would strike due to the spurts of steam. He also had to use Arondight to slash whatever spikes she had left. After three clashes, Ingvild flipped back and produced more spikes as her first barrage was gone.

It amazed Issei on how she was able to control the water of her longsword, while also generating more spikes. It just showed how superior her control over water was. Both of them were unaware that it was also thanks to the ring that Ingvild's control was even better and she was not losing as much of her magic energy, unlike Issei.

With a new set of spikes at the ready, Ingvild rushed forward, thus putting Issei on the defensive. He moved backwards as he knew that he needed to get Ingvild away from the water. So every time he slashed at a water spike that she aimed towards him, he went backwards. She would jump forward and clash blades with him a few times and then move back.

Ingvild knew that Issei was luring her away from the water, but she let it happen. She was beginning to concentrate on the vapors in the air as they continued towards the forest. They continued to clash with each other, Issei was utilizing his dagger and Arondight. In the process, Issei's fire blade would catch some of the leaves on fire and Ingvild's water would put it out.

Issei: You're getting better.

Ingvild: All thanks to you - as they held their blades against each other.

He jumped back, while slashing another two water spikes with his wind enhanced Arondight.

Issei: Let's finish this off, shall we? - which Ingvild nodded, she wasn't giving away anything - alright, then.

Issei's body burst into flames, which surprised her for a bit, but steeled herself as she knew that Issei was preparing one of his stronger techniques. She used her water longsword to send two slashes of water at Issei, while also sending another few water spikes to follow it up. Issei stalked her as he slashed all of the water with his fire blade and Arondight that Ingvild threw at him. He did not realize that Ingvild was trying to keep the atmosphere cool for her own plans.

Seeing how he was getting closer and she sent the rest of her water spikes at him. Issei smirked as he got closer, thinking that Ingvild was getting desperate as he got closer. She jumped back and held out her hand to send a large and very condensed water orb at Issei.

Ingvild: Suiroudan (Water Prison Orb)!

Issei held Arondight, still wind enhanced and the fire blade, which the wind amplified the fire and slashed down on the orb. It caused an immense amount of steam, which Ingvild jumped back as she sensed Issei was still there because she could see his flames. So she was prepared, when he burst through the steam.

Issei: Balerion's... - as his flames intensified.

Ingvild: Sea Dragon's Roar! - as a water dragon crashed into Issei from above.

With another cloud of steam produced, Ingvild ran into it, taking a gamble to take on Issei in hand-to-hand combat while, hopefully, he was disoriented. Unfortunately, she forgot to conceal herself as she entered the steam, so Issei could detect her. Fortunately, her attack was able to disarm Issei as he dropped his weapons.

Issei was a bit discombobulated as he shook his head, sensing Ingvild coming towards him. He blinked a few times to get his vision back as he saw Ingvild swing her blade towards him. He caught her fist that held Yoishigure and whacked it with his other hand to disarm her. She followed up with a kick, but Issei caught it and was preparing to lift her up to powerbomb her, but she used her leg to spin her body and kick him in the jaw. It caused him to drop, which made her stumble, but her freedom was short-lived.

Ingvild: Ah! - she yelped as Issei tackled her to the ground.

He turned her over, so that she was facing him and pinned her hands above her head with one hand and had his other hand around her throat. He wasn't choking her, but he had slight pressure to indicate that he could cut off her air supply if he wanted to.

Issei: I forgot about your vapor manipulation, when I was leading you away from the waterfall and lake.

Ingvild: It's what I thought, though I was a bit worried, when you combusted your body into flames, you could have evaporated the molecules in the air.

Issei: So you tried to cool me down before I could, even I forgot that would render your vapor manipulation useless if there were no vapors for you to use. You still did better though, keeping me on defense - as he stood up and helped her to her feets - you probably would have had me, if you concealed yourself.

Ingvild: I guess I got lost in the heat of the moment.

Issei: It's not a good look, I've seen it.

Ingvild nodded at his words as she remembered, when he talked with her about his ritual for his dragon ability. He spoke about how that Issei in his visions got lost in the moment and struck down his former friends. However, Issei claimed that he was glad that he was able to keep a cool head because of the good things that came after the betrayals. Of how he reconciled with the Gremory clan, adopting them as his family, consummating his relationships with Serafall and Ingvild, and probably more to come.

Ingvild: Cooler heads prevail - as she went to pick up Yoishigure.

Issei: Exactly - picking up Arondight and his other dagger - you definitely were able to control your water.

Ingvild: Yeah, ever since you gave me this ring, I feel like it has helped reduce the strain on my magic.

Issei: Hmm, that's interesting, maybe we can find something in the books, after we get something to eat - as they begin walking back to the cave - but I have one question, how did you appear from the water like that?

Ingvild: Oh, I didn't, while you were away, I learned some of the magical properties of Yoishigure, that was a technique I call "Aoiro Genmu", I used the water to refract light in order to make myself invisible.

Issei: As if you need any more stealth abilities - smiling at her as she smiled back from the praise - but Blue Fantasy, huh? That's not a bad name.

Ingvild: Thank you, Ise.

Throughout their walk, they talked about various things, such as potential opponents of who the factions would face, which would include them and also their training. Issei getting to see Ingvild grow was something that amazed him and he was grateful that he could share his bed with her, well, their bed now. Once they reached the cave, they set their weapons away and Issei opened a storage unit that contained some food for them and utilized his magic to heat it up.

Ingvild: Have you messaged your grandmother yet?

Issei: Oh, shit, I probably should do that, I'll need to make sure the phone is charged, I have kept it off to reserve the battery, same with the power chargers - as he began to eat his food of potatoes and meat.

Ingvild: You better do it soon or she'll think you abandoned her.

Issei: I could never do that, besides I want her to meet you in person one day.

Ingvild: I also would like her one day - as they continued to eat their food, simply enjoying each other's company.

While they were eating, Ozai interrupted Issei's gaze on the beautiful young woman in front of him.

Ozai: I think it's time for you to try and unlock Ddraig.

Issei: 'Really?'

Ozai: Yes, however, have you not noticed the black flames that are mixed in with your flames sometimes?

Issei: 'No, I never did, you know something about that?'

Ozai: I was hoping you would, but since you don't, I figure that maybe you should try to awaken Ddraig, maybe it has something to do with him.'

Issei: 'Or me...'

Ozai: Hmm?

Issei: 'When I had the fall, Ddraig said a part of me was an evil dragon, maybe that could be where the black flames come from, but does it affect my flames?'

Ozai: Not negatively, it actually intensifies your flames, luckily it did not come up in your spar against your... hmm, you already have the fiancee, so would this one be your mistress?

Issei: 'No, she's another one of my mates, I marked her.'

Ozai: Indeed, but after your dinner, and when you find what you're looking for, both of you should meditate.

Issei: 'But I won't be meditating.'

Ozai: No, if all goes to plan, you unlock Ddraig and maybe I'll tell you more about me.

Issei: 'I knew there was more to you, but wait a minute, I've improved in my firebending, do you think I can learn lightning generation?'

Ozai: You'll need to unlock Ddraig and your dragon body is almost fully here, utilizing the draconic energy has helped. However, why haven't you applied draconic energy to Arondight, in time, you potentially could turn that blade into a dragon slayer that could rival Gram.

Issei: 'I didn't think of it like that, but I don't like what Lancelot did, he thought with his dick and stabbed his best friend in the back, just like...'

Ozai: Just like how you believe your former best friend stabbed you in the back, do I need to remind you to go back into your memories and see their faces? Do they look proud and arrogant like those other three?

Issei: 'I know they look guilty, but you did not think that maybe they feel guilty for falling in love with them and sleeping with them behind my back!'

Ozai: There it is.

Issei: 'What?'

Ozai: It was a slight surge of hatred, I felt a spark in you, but you never will know the answers unless you confront them. For some, I can see the bridges are burnt, for others, those bridges are tattered, can they be rebuilt? That depends on you. I'll tell you something that I regret, if I had met your ancestor earlier, maybe I could have been a better father to my daughter and son. A better husband to my wife and a better brother to my own brother, he deserved to rule, not me.

Issei: 'I didn't know you had a family.'

Ozai: It's because I don't speak on them. My goal was to train you in using my powers, better than I could have. I do not know if you will reach your ancestor's mastery of them, but with the dragon by your side, it may help. The knight will help as well, I'm sure he gave you good advice because you tamed that young woman in bed, and from how you and your fiancee did it, makes me wish you were around in my time, you could have tamed my hellcat of a daughter.

Issei: 'Oh, um, thanks, I didn't think you were awake to see that.'

Ozai: I told you, I've been around for a while, don't be surprised that I was disappointed, when you had "oppai" on your mind.'

Issei: 'Sorry.'

Ozai: Don't be, you've matured from that, and how you face those that betrayed you, well, I look forward to it.

Issei: 'Why look forward to that? I may never see them again.'

Ozai: I wouldn't be so sure about that, but I will tell you this, you won't be alone when you do it and I'm not referring to me and the knight or the dragon.

Issei: 'Right, thanks for that, I'll see you later tonight.'

Ozai: Farewell, and by the way, you've been staring off into space, your sea goddess is worried about - cutting off the communication as Issei felt a slightly calloused hand stroking his cheek and he turned to Ingvild.

Ingvild: Are you okay, Ise?

Issei: All the time, when I'm with you - stroking her cheek and giving her a kiss, he could taste the food that they ate on her lips before he pulled away - let's go and see if we can find something about that ring.

Ingvild: Okay - she responded breathlessly, every kiss that she had with Issei would do that to her, it brought a surge in her and she was happy that they were one now.

They cleaned up their plates and washed up, Issei was happy that Zeoticus had left cleaning supplies, so used dishes would not stink up the place. Ingvild had also managed a somewhat feasible bathroom or outhouse using her earth and water manipulation. Now, they were going through Odin's books, but also Ajuka's as well, hoping they could find something on magic items.

For several hours, they sifted through multiple books, turning page after page, while they did find some information about magic items that could help reduce strain on someone's magic, the information didn't really depict Ingvild's ring. Issei was laying on Ingvild's lap, looking through a book, while she was looking through another one above his head.

Issei: Find anything?

Ingvild: No, it's so weird that neither of them have learned of something like this.

Issei: Yeah, wait a minute, do you see a journal around somewhere?

Ingvild looked around, but she couldn't make out which was a journal and which was a book.

Ingvild: Do you remember what it looked like?

Issei: It had a dark brown cover on it - as he sat up to give Ingvild some mobility to search.

After a few minutes, they were able to collect quite a few and Issei remembered that it was made of leather. That helped eliminate several more books.

Issei: Now let's see, if I'm correct, one of these would have a journal of Satanael's Teigus.

Ingvild; Satanael?

Issei: He was a cadre for Grigori and then he defected and made the Khaos Brigade to use it to find Ophis, the dragon of infinity, they found her and she became its de facto leader with the purpose of taking on Great Red, but the true leader was Rizevim, Satanael disappeared at some point, when Ophis became the figurehead. No one's heard from him since, hmm, he's probably the enemy that Great Red warned about.

Ingvild: How strong was he?

Issei: Incredibly strong and smart, too, and I don't know about these Teigus, but if they are strong enough, and he's had time to make more, then we will be in for a fight.

Ingvild: Hmm - as she reached for a book and opened it to read the item she saw in it - Carnage Incarnate: Grand Chariot.

Issei: What? Let me see - to which Ingvild handed the book to him and began to mumble to himself - an armor Teigu that is nearly identical... holy shit, Ingvild, you found it!

Ingvild: Oh, I... - as Issei pounced on her and grabbed her breast, eliciting a moan and kissing her.

Issei: We're going to have to celebrate later tonight - when he pulled away from her and got up to be seated next to her and flipped through the journal - now let's see... no... no... no... no... no... no... n... found it!

Ingvild: So what is it?

Issei: It's called Water Dragon Possession: Black Marlin, it allows the user to control any liquid around themselves, including water and blood, by simple hand gestures.

Ingvild: So that would explain the less strain on my magic, it was activated slightly by it, and why vapor manipulation has been so easy for me.

Issei: Well, I guess it was suited for you because it only functions in the presence of water or any other form of liquid around and the water often takes shape as serpents or dragons. It has something called a trump card, guess that's like a balance breaker, but it's called Blade of Blood, it allows the user to manipulate their own blood.

Ingvild: I don't think I'd want to use that - looking slightly squeamish.

Issei: Then you won't need to, huh, it even has a moveset, and one of them is called Serpent of the Abyss, that's similar to your clan's ability, Serpent of the End, this is definitely a Teigu based off the Leviathan clan, it's practically meant for you.

Ingvild: Really? - as she leaned over to read it herself.

Issei: Yeah, so we'll have to be careful, not in here at least, since the Oasis is blocking off magic signals, but if we ever go out of the cave, don't wear it. I think if Satanael is out there, he'll probably be smart enough to put some sort of tracking, if he wanted to retrieve them.

Ingvild: Okay, I'll be mindful of that, for when we want to go out hunting - which Issei nodded in agreement.

Issei: Alright, oh, Ozai said we should meditate, you know clear our mind, that sort of thing, let's head to the waterfall, it's always peaceful there.

Ingvild: Okay.

Issei: We'll go through this journal later, who knows what else Satanael created - as he set the journal away from the books, so they wouldn't confuse it with the others and they headed to the waterfall.

However, rather than be underneath it, they were on top of it, looking over the waterside cliff.

Ozai: This is fine here.

Issei: Ozai said it's fine here - as they took separate space and sat down to mediate, only Issei was not mediating - 'so, how do I do it?'

Ozai: You'll have to go deep in your mind, good luck.

Issei: 'Thanks' - following the instructions given to him, he ventured into his mind.

When he got there, it was dark, it wasn't like the burnt city from before, when he had encountered Jiko. He could not see, but when he began to move forward, it felt like he was walking on solid ground.

Issei: 'So weird, do I not have my dragon sight yet? Huh, I can't smell anything either, but I do feel like there's a ground beneath me' - as he tapped his foot on the ground, so he called out - Hello?

All he got was silence in return.

Issei: Hmm, I don't have Ozai nor Lancelot for help, let me try to light this place up - he tried to conjure a flame, but nothing would come out - what? I can't even use magic in my own mind? What is going on here?

Unaware that within the darkness, he was being watched, the figure gave a smile, but nothing else to alert Issei of its presence. He continued to walk along, he felt he was sure he was in his mind, but now he was not sure. He continued, until a light appeared, however despite how far it was, he felt the heat from it.

Issei: Finally, something I can work with - as he began walking towards the light.

He continued to walk towards the light, feeling the heat intensified.

Issei: Almost there, Ddraig.

????: I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Issei stopped as the light became shrouded by something, but it looked like an eclipse. The heat still remained, but that didn't matter to Issei, what mattered to him was what he just heard.

Issei: That voice.

????: It's been a while since we last saw each other.

Issei: Where are you?

????: I'm all around you - as multiple eclipses appeared to illuminate his surroundings.

Issei: This can't be happening.

????: But it is.

Issei: But you should be dead.

????: I am, you saw to that, but I did tell you to come back and fight me one day.

Issei: Well, I am currently not in position to do that... Apophis - as the eclipses opened up to show the evil dragon in its reinvigorated glory.

Apophis: I can see that, Hyoudou Issei - seeing the glare that Issei gave him, the evil dragon became more intrigued.

Issei: It's not Hyoudou, it's Yamamoto - if he could see it, Apophis' eyes widened slightly.

Apophis: Yamamoto, huh - as he looked at Issei's face, the stern gaze that the young Sekiryuutei had - now you have my attention - returning Issei's gaze as the two dragons stared each other down.

THE END.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

15.5K 446 5
What does happen, when you are abandoned by your only helping hand? It would break anyone right. It does, for an unfortunate individual. That went b...
255K 4.5K 47
A boy who once walked the path of heroism, now after being humiliated and ignored for his deeds, choses to walk the path of villainy, every time he d...
64.6K 431 6
Issei, known for his open perverted nature and low intellect, faces misunderstanding and misjudgment from those around him, especially in the superna...
7.5K 205 3
Since the spark of creation two forces have been at odds with one another, though being on the same sides of the same coin they fight as if sworn ene...