Imprisoned

By Failia_Baighaan

The Vicious Leader: Prince Silvester *** "Call my name, if you want me to stop, Cinzel." Defeated against hi... More

Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 23.2
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter # 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 38
Chapter # 39
Chapter # 40
Chapter # 41
Chapter # 42
Last Chapter

Chapter # 11

686 33 2
By Failia_Baighaan

It's been almost five days since my detention in his arena. No sight of liberation.

Awaiting for my lost lover to hold my hand and never let it go, taking me away from his repugnance. Praying to tell my untold stories to him, to take me away from this prison but each passing second, takes away my hopes; tormenting me, hitting me with the reality that no one is here for me.

Just you watch. I will run away.

And after surveying things these days, I observed everything, when the security is the lowest, the safest way to escape.

And I finally found my chance. He was not coming to the farmhouse and I can trick anyone but not him and when he is not here I had that chance in my grasp.

...That moment I considered it my path to redemption but how wrong I was. Such ways never existed for me...

I faked an argument with Maria, showing that I am so furious and if anyone dares to come near.

I would literally murder the person- except the master of my terror and storm into a random room because my room doesn't contain a window, remember?

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw a balcony in the room on the ground floor. Removing the curtains a little, I saw three guards near that corner.

They will be sound asleep by dawn. I patiently waited for the right time because this time, I was not going to sit quietly.

What if I get caught? No, I have to preclude this.

Taking a few breaths when the time came, I gulped hard, clutching my chest to mentally prepare myself for my freedom and got out. Preventing the eyes, I charily climbed the tree and shifted to the wall.

Glad I learned it in school, it helped me a lot in bunking.

I tiptoed and jumped out, getting my dress torn and hurting myself by the barb wires but this pain was worth it and finally after getting freed, I ran.

Finally, I can breathe freely, there was no intimidation to choke me. We were far from any residence and the closest to this place was the person who can protect me from this demon chasing me.

Panting heavily, frantic, devastated, I went to Zaniel's apartment. He had some money in his drawer so I took it if I ever needed it.

Everyone gave me weird looks but I need his warmth badly.

I need him or else I could feel Prince Sir laughing at my vulnerability.

I rushed to his apartment and banged, my mind lost its ability to think, only searching for him to hold me close as a reminder he is here.

"Zaniel!" I shouted, sniffing, sobbing and he opened the door.

"Cinzel!? What the-" He called my name worriedly.

The moment my name came on his lips, I hugged him instantly and began to cry out loud.

"Help me!!"

Clinging onto him helplessly as he effusively welcomed my warmth, embracing me in his arms while I continuously wailed by the shackles suffocating me.

"Zaniel!!"

"Cinzel! What happened?! Where were you? I was so worried about you. What happened?"

I sniffled, breathing heavily, slipping out through the tips of sanity, I let out convulsed gasps.

"Z-Zaniel.. We.. We have to go to the cops! Hurry, we have to go to them before he comes!" I whispered between my thundering sobs.

"Calm down and tell me what are you saying?" He spoke softly, cupping my face as I pulled his shirt with tears streaming without stopping.

"We can't calm down! Zaniel... he.. He is coming. Please take us to the cops. I saw him killing a guy, he killed someone. He forced me to stay in his place... please. We have to leave, Now!"

I let the overflowing grief, releasing the suffering I felt, collected like a puddle of desperation blended with raze on my face.

Contemplating my form, Zaniel pulled me in his arms, frightened to find me like this, caressing me.

"Shh.. You don't have to be afraid anymore... It's going to be alright. I am here now."

"No it can't! We have to leave now!"

"Okay, okay, we are but first you calm down and tell me what exactly happened and look at you... who did this?" He said softly, pulling me in his solace engraving arms, kissing my head, whispering sweetly to ease my vexation but I won't be at peace until I reach the police station.

"You're bleeding, let me treat it first then I promise we will go, okay?"

He smiled faintly, removing the hair on my face and leading me to the bathroom.

"Please don't leave me alone." I almost begged, holding his hands. Kissing the back of my palm, he smiled.

"I am not. I am right beside you, just relax." He whispered, I nodded and went to the bathroom. I took a warm shower, wore his clothes and came out.

"Can we please leave now?" I asked desperately, rushing and holding him.

"Sure. Don't be afraid. Let's-"

His lips curled upwards, putting his hand over mine as his eyes fell on the ring on my hands and his affection faltered. He stared at it for the next few seconds.

His eyebrows furrowed. My heart skipped a beat in dread as he watched it.

"Zaniel!" I began to cry again, calling his name to be my savior and take me out from this abyss.

"Please help me." I sobbed as he hugged me instantly, possessively which made my breath hitched.

"Oh Cinzel." His voice came gentle, controlling my raging heart by his sootheness, giving me the equanimity I was dying for.

"Please help me... Zaniel." I whispered, hugging with no intention of letting him go, pouring my heartbreaking emotions out.

"I am here for you, Cinzel. I was always here for you. As your friend, your lover." He whispered on my neck.

Tightening his grip on my body, unable to move because of his strong grip.

I called him hesitantly, "Z-Zaniel..."

"Baby, you know I love you so much, don't you? I can do- have done anything for you."

"That's why please, let's go."

I pleaded with him but his grip became tighter, snuggling to my neck, startling me by his behavior.

"I could have given you everything, kept you like the queen you are and you just have to seal those lips and enjoy yourself happily ever after with me but no..." He sighed.

Releasing a 'tch, tch, tch' sound, holding my face with one hand, frightening me. Quivering fiercely, I stared back with my unclear eyes. Trying to understand what abruptly changed him.

"What are you saying?" I asked in a broken tone.

"Dammit!"

But he pushed me away, my step stumbled and I fell on the ground, sinking in dolor by his vehement eyes reflecting pure fury.

"What happened to you, Zaniel?" I asked tentatively, crawling back as my heart began to thump rapidly.

"How the hell did you find that ring?! Why do you have it!? You should have stayed quiet but no..." He snarled, frustrated and took out his gun, pointing it at me.

I screamed, writhing until my back hit the wall, petrified by my unforeseen fault which evoked intense wrath in him.

"Zaniel.. No.. Please..."

Shaking my head for his compassion and not malice, I curled like a ball, that was not what I expected.

"I am asking you for the last time, where did you get that fucking ring, Cinzel!?" He shouted, horrifying me to no boundary.

Shattered- the ray of expectation I attached myself with to get away from this tribulation but instead get immersed in it more.

Covering my ear, I looked down, trembling. Cowering in terror, I wanted to give justification but no words came out due to bile building inside.

"Zaniel...please. what happened to you?" I asked dreadfully.

"You had one job! Stay quiet and be my bride, away from this messy life, from the pain you could possibly gain. I could have saved you from all that but no... You love danger."

Scowling he was about to do something unimaginable beyond his apparent virtue but the door banged open and Prince Sir entered fortunately, saving me from his wrath.

"Zaniel." 

Prince Sir called his name calmly, gesturing to him to stop. He actually stopped and turned to him, narrowing his eyes with exasperation.

"Prince."

Prince Sir kicked the door close to not get attention and pointed his gun at Zaniel who was lost in rage, growling, ready to shoot me.

"Put that gun down. Now." Prince Sir commanded but it outraged him.

"What's so special about her?! Why must she be kept alive?! Her era ended, let's do the same with her legacy! We can't kill 'him' but we can kill her!" He shouted, not removing his gun from me.

"Zaniel, didn't you hear me? Put. The. Fucking. Gun. Down!"

My breath hitched when Prince Sir raised his voice, shivering yet mystified how they were talking with each other.

"How could you, Prince...?" He whispered, heartbroken. A glint of sorrow filled Zaniel's eyes as he put his hand on his chest, asking sadly.

"For this mere woman you are pointing your gun at me, Prince? At your own nephew? Is she more important than me now?"

This has to be a joke.

Zaniel. His nephew.

Hardening my bones by the lack of friction with the vague talks going on; to say I was astonished would be an understatement, I was flabbergasted.

How was this possible?!

"She is not a mere woman." Prince Sir declared, unflinching all this time. Zaniel scoffed, glancing at me again with disdain gleaming in his eyes.

"She is! She is not Alroy! What does she have?! We can easily kill her and end this! Why is she so important to you?!"

He yelled and was about to shoot but Prince Sir yelled what I never wanted to reveal, my nightmare-

"She is my wife!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 409 15
"If you look anymore perfect, I will lock you up in my room And I assure you, you won't be able to walk for days after that." It was every girl's dre...
303K 8.1K 65
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐๐ฒ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ.โž ๐—”๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—•...
343K 10.1K 85
The Vicious Leader: Sebastian Stellios *** "You are mine and if I have to cage you to ensure this fact, I will." *** Eileen Lior's fairytale shoul...
69K 3.5K 30
I don't know when he laid his eyes on me and since then i became his obsession . sometimes his love makes me feel I am the luckiest person but the ne...