RAVANIN SEETHAI 3

By prita_krishnan

Ashok - bad boy of Emperor college... hate girls doesn't trust anyone other than his three friends Dina, Agni... More

Summary
CHAPTER 1
CAST
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
congratulations 🎉🥳🎉
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE 1
EPILOGUE 2

CHAPTER 7

3.5K 362 94
By prita_krishnan

Dina: enna ley nakkudhu inga?

Ashok Glared at Dina and smacked his head...

Dina: edhukku da naaye adicha?

Ashok: nalla chance ah keduththu vittutye da..   unnala oru kiss pochu...

Dina: edheyyyyy... Ada paavi enna da panna andha kolandhaya?

Ashok: enga panna vitta lusu payyale... Chi thallu...

Dina looked at Ashok and mumbled...

Dina: enakku ennamo maami ivanta maatuna maari theriyala ... Ivan dha maami ta vasama maatikitaannu ninaikira... Sari namma vandha velaya paapom...
______

Ashok searched for Sri and saw her standing near well and it's raining outside.... He went near her and saw her breathing hardly...

He grabbed her hands and dragged her from there to his car...

Sri: vidungo..  enna pandrel... Vidungo..

But he didn't listen to her but dragged her to his car and pushed her inside and locked the door...

Sri: enna pandrel vidungo...

Sri knocked window and tried to ope  door but couldn't... He sat in passenger seat and looked at her..

She pressed herself to door and looking at him with wide eyes... But his eyes only followed the water droplets that dripping from her hair and smoothly rolled on her chubby cheeks and crossed her neck and rolled inside her pallu...

He looked at her eyes which is filled with a mixture of innocence, fear and some of other thing? Is that s
Desire? Love?

He tried to touch her cheeks but she closed her eyes and turned her face aside..

When his hands touched her cheeks she felt a surge of electricity passed through her body...

Ennullae ennullae
Pala minnal ezhum neram...

He encircled his other hands encircled around her waist and pulled pulled her towards his lap...

She gasped and fisted his shoulders and looked at him with wide eyes..

Engengo engengo
En ennam pogum thooram..

Both of them breathing heavily and looking at each other with wide eyes...

Naan mei maranthu maara
Orr vaarthai illai koora

  he inserted his hands inside her saree and traced her bare waist making her gasp and buried her face in his neck...

Ethuvo mogam………

He couldn't control himself anymore... He pushed her to seat and crashed his lips on hers...

She fisted her shirt and her eyes widened... But he is kissing her passionately closing his eyes .. 

After sometime she closed her eyes and a tear left from her eyes...
__________
Dina started to refill his bowl with paayasam... All of sudden someone showed him another bowl to refill... He saw it's meenu ..

Meenu' costume...

Meenu: enna look uh? Enakku konja fill Pannu... Mm.. ennaya? fill Pannu moonja moonja paathutey irundha enna artham...

Dina: romba overa pora d ... prita sonnandra naala dha amaithiya irukka... Naa konjam eda koodamana aalu jaakradha...

Meenu: ah... Apdi enna ya pannuva? Edho ball ah vachu adichuta nee enna Periya rowdy ah? Unakku Naa bayapadanum ah?

Dina: vena di karupatti...

Meenu: enakku venumney..  sollu ya.. enna pannuva? Onnum kilikka mudiyadhu...

Dina: last and final warning oditu..

Meenu: mudiyadhu ya... Nee avlo laa worth illa nu enakku theriyum waste fellow ....  Onnathukkum aaga Matta.. uruma mattum dhaa. Laaikku..  vera edhukkum

Before she finish her sentence Dina grabbed her shoulder and pinned her on wall ..

Meenu looked at him with wide eyes...  this is new to her... This feeling she couldn't speak in his embrace... His face is close  to hers... too close..

Meenu: yy...yow... En..na ya... Pan.. dra..  v..idu.. ya...

She tried to push him but couldn't... He leaned towards her making her close her eyes... She felt his breath on her face...

Ennullae ennullae
Pala minnal ezhum neram...

she felt his hands encircled on her bare hips.. she stiffened a little... she felt his breath on her ears making her gulp a little..  he bite her earlobes making her fisted her hands on his shirt ..

Engengo engengo
En ennam pogum thooram...

Dina: don't mess with me next time .. and I won't take responsibility for what I will do ..

She opened her eyes and looked at him with wide eyes...

Dina: got it di karupatti?

When she didn't reply anything he slightly pinched her waist making her yelp ... He kissed her lips and she pushed him.. 

He laughed and went from there not before take paayasam and gave her a flying kiss and went from there leaving shocked meenu ..
______
Agni was smoking and started at back side of the house & looking at rain...

Suddenly she felt someone standing behind him... He turned around to see reru standing there with folded hands..

He ignored her and again turned towards rain...

Reru: yow... Unakku arivu irukka illaya?

Agni looked at her with raised eyebrows...

Reru: pinna... eppa paaru rail engine maari poga vittutey irukka? Nora dabba karukira podhu ya...

Agni: en Nora dabba dhana karukidhu maagarani ku enna vandhuchu?

Reru: edho therindha payyanu sonna over ah pesura? Apdi adhula enna dha irukku?

Agni: unakku sonna puriyadhu...

Reru: enna elavo? Poga pudichu saavu.. aana enakku oru time test pannanu idhula enna irukku nu..  Naa pora...

Agni grabbed her hands and pulled her towards his arms...

Reru: en..

Before she say anything he crashed his lips on hers making her froze in her place...

Ennullae ennullae
Pala minnal ezhum neram...

She closed her eyes at the feeling of his lip... But he didn't kiss her...

Engengo engengo
En ennam pogum thooram

When he removed his lips... Smoke coming out of her lips...

Agni: tell me how is the feeling?

Reru looked at him with wide eyes and pushed him and ran inside house making him laugh..
_______

Ashok now hovered above Sri and started to kiss her neck... Sri was froze in her place didn't know what to do...

He forgot where they were and kissing and sucking her neck.. his hands working on inside her saree...

He bite her shoulder hardly making her came to reality and she felt that his hands on her blouse hook...

At the same time they heard patti screaming her name...

Mandy: SRI.. SRI... enga da pona papa? SRI...

She gasped when he unhooked one button in her blouse... She pushed him and slapped him hardly .

Ashok looked at her with wide eyes..  tears were flowing through her eyes... She opened the door and ran away from there leaving shocked Ashok...
________

Whole day Sri ignored Ashok who is trying to speak to her ..

Ashok: Sri... Naa...

Sri: dhayavu senju pongo..

Ashok: please d Naa solradha kelu...

Sri folded her hands above her head and said,

Sri: aandava... Dhayavu senju pongo... Dhayavu senju ini enta pesadhel...

Before he say anything she left from there... It's time for them to leave ..

Ashok expected atleast she will come out but she didn't making him angry more ..

He started the car and punched the steering in anger...

Ashok looked at the home and saw she's seeing him from window .  When he saw her she hide ...

Ashok: ennayavey ignore pandriya? Wait and see.  What I will do... Get ready to face ravana Ashok...

Continued... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
183K 16.7K 42
A LOVE CLASH BETWEEN ARMY RETRIED MAMA VS VILLAGE AKKA PONNU... LET'S SEE 😜
189K 20.8K 95
Arjun's mv: inayoda na unna pathu 4 varusham 11 maasam 3 naal aguthu.. anaiku nee azhuthukite en kaiya irukama pudichitu na unkudave iruka mama nu th...
3.1M 257K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...