The Rajvansh Villa

By Moonfairy28

"Can you do that Preet," Preet still in her place, looking at her with her shocked eyes, not believing her ea... More

Author Note
Characters
Prologue~
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
New Story
17
18
19
20
21.
22.
23
24.
25
26.
27
28.
29
30
31
32.
33.
34.
35.
36
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
Epilogue
Bonus
Bonus 0.2

44.

17.8K 965 65
By Moonfairy28

Veer was discussing the project details with the financial manager in his office. After talking with him, he comes out of his office. Now finally he can go home. His work is done for today.

He put his hand in his pocket to check the time on the phone but then sigh loudly remembering he left his phone on his desk.

He went to his desk and packed up his work before leaving the office. He keeps his phone in his pocket without looking at it. He waited for a taxi standing on the side of the road. After 10 minutes, an auto stopped in front of him.

He sat inside the auto and told his address and leaned against the seat, feeling tired after a long day of working. Now all he wants is rest.

Suddenly he frowned and looked around feeling like someone was calling him. Suddenly he started feeling restless but couldn't understand the reason.

Preet closed her eyes tightly ready for the hard blow but she could feel anything instead heard a loud thud.

She looks ahead, opening her teary eyes to see Rohan on the ground. She saw two police officers there. One of them went to him and slapped him hard before raising him while holding his collar.

While standing in front of her and helping her to stand. She groaned in pain, placing her hand on her wound.

"Do you know him, Miss?" She looked at the police when he asked her. She gulped and nodded her head weakly.

But then her eyes fell on Anaya lying on the ground, her face covered with blood. With great difficulty, he ran to her and sat beside her.

"Anaya!! Wake up, dear. Please open your eyes, bachcha. You are fine, see…" she cried and pressed her wound with her dupatta.

"Ma'am, we should take her to the hospital. She is bleeding badly," the officer said who helped her.

"Please help me, sir," she begged him, looking at Anaya worriedly.

They help her and Anaya to get to the hospital.

Preet is looking at the emergency room door in daze. Her whole body is shaking badly for two reasons, first she is still in shock of whatever happened to them and secondly due to the pain. But because she was wearing black, blood was visible to anyone. She also ignores her pain as right now as all she wants is for Anaya to be fine.

"Ma'am, you have filed a case against that man. We arrested him. But we want the victim's statement before proceeding further, " The police told her, who accompanied her to the hospital as it is a police case.

Preet looks at him with a blank face and opens her lips to say something but nothing comes out of her throat.

"Ca..n I call my h..husba..and?" she whispered in a hoarse voice.

After looking at her state, the officer nodded his head and gave her his phone.

She thanked him and took his phone and dial Veer's number with her fingers trembling badly.

Tears filled her eyes thinking about Veer.

She took a shaky sigh and cleared her throat before placing the phone near her ears. She waits for Veer to pick up the call.

"Hello?" came a deep voice of her husband making her weak.

She parted trembling her lips and close her eyes,
"V..eer," she whispered with her helpless voice. She wants him with her.

"Preet?!" he asked in a shocking and worried voice.

She nodded crying silently,
"Ve..er, I..pleas..e come here," she said in a low voice hiccuping badly.

"Where are you, Preet?" he asked her desperately, feeling his heart heavy.

She tried but could due to crying bitterly. Her voice is choking due to tears making it difficult for her to tell him.

Seeing her cry hastily, the police officer took the phone from her and talked to Veer, giving the brief detail to him.

To say Veer was scared and worried for her would be understatement. He was petrified after knowing everything that happened with Preet and Anaya. He told the police officer, he is on his way and will be there in 15 minutes.

After cutting the call, Veer saw a text message on the notification bar from her phone, asking him to save her. He cursed himself for not checking phone before.

He informed Aarav about Anaya's condition and asked him to reach the hospital.

His heart is thudding loudly against his chest feeling restless and worried for Preet and Anaya. Every second feels like a year.

Preet felt weak and little light headed but shook away the feeling and waited for the doctor to tell her Anaya is okay.

Her hand is shaking badly due to weakness. She again touches her waist with her palm and looks at her hand which again turns deep red due to blood. She was bleeding continuously for more than an hour.

She thought to check on herself but she couldn't leave before getting any news on Anaya.

"Anaya!" She turns her head hearing a panicked voice to see Urmila and Sumitra coming toward her while Aarav is behind them with Rajveer.

Urmila come to her and look at her with tears and asked softly,
"Anaya, is she okay?"

Preet look at her for a minute and said,
"I don't know. She is inside," saying she looks down not wanting to face them.

Aarav come to her and sat beside her and took her hand which is covered with dry blood,
"Are you okay?" he asked, seeing her pale face.

"Hmm.." she just hummed and gave a glance at him. He sighs sadly before looking at the emergency room.

"How did this happen? Why would someone try to hurt our child?" Sumitra said in a worried tone then looked at Preet sitting silently on the bench without saying anything.

Urmila silently cries looking at the closed door where her daughter is getting treated.

The door opens suddenly and a doctor who was treating Anaya comes. Aarav rushes to him and Urmila and Sumitra also surround the doctor to ask about Anaya.

Preet stood up holding the wall and listened to them as she was worried sick for Anaya, she was badly injured on her head.

"How is she, doctor? Is my sister okay?" Aarav asked, feeling like crying. He was so scared since he got to know about Anaya being admitted in the hospital.

"She is stable now. But she had a deep injury in her head. We have to keep under observation for 72 hours to make sure she is okay. Overall she is doing good," The doctor informed, making everyone sigh in relief. 

Preet also closed her eyes, finally feeling relief, hearing Anaya is okay now.

"Preet!" Preet looks at her side to see Veer running toward her looking like a mess.

A weak smile formed on her lips as she took a few heavy steps toward him while holding the wall for support.

Veer instantly took her shaking body in his hand and hugged her tightly. But Preet shut her eyes tightly and bit her lower body, hardly controlling herself from crying in pain as her arm touched her wound.

But along with pain she felt solace in his embrace. She hugs him back with every bit of energy she has left in her. And put her whole weight on him feeling feeble with every passing second.

He kisses her head and hair desperately, feeling peace and relief having her in his arms.

"I was so scared. Thank god you are okay. You are okay, right?" he asked in his most gentle and loving voice and he pushed away a little from her and cupped her face softly.

He noticed a fingerprint mark on her left cheek which burned his inside with fury. He lightly brushes his thumb over her swollen cheek. He felt like dying seeing her pale weak face. Wiping her tears with the back of her hand gently, he looked at her dropping eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked again but before Preet could say anything the Police officer interfered.

"Now that the family of the victim is here. Would you like to ask a few questions from you all? We have suspects with us. If you all please cooperate with the police then we could punish the criminal," Aarav nodded at him.

Veer looks at Preet and asks her to sit while he Aarav handles the formalities. He helped her to sit on the chair. She held his shirt and wanted to tell him about her pain.

"It's okay, I am here. Don't worry. Let me talk with him first then I am coming to you, hmm?" he told her, giving her an assuring smile and kissed her head.

She left his shirt and nodded.

The police told everyone what he saw and whatever Preet told him about the case. Urmila gasped in shock thinking how much her daughter had to go through. While Aarav and Veer are silently listening to him but from inside they are anything but calm.

Preet felt tears again in her eyes hearing what she faced a few hours ago. She will never forget this horrible night. It is just too much for her innocent heart.

"What are you, officer? Our Anaya didn't have any boyfriend? I am sure someone will try to frame her. She is not that type of girl. It is all planned to destroy Rajvansh's dignity by using our child," Sumitra said, looking at Veer with accusation.

Preet frowns seeing her glaring at her husband.

"Will you stop it Nani!" Aarav said controlling his frustration due to her drama.

"Why are you stopping me, Aarav. I am telling the truth only. It was in the blood of some people," she taunted Veer, who looked at her with blank face.

"Ma, for god sake stop it. Just shut up. My daughter is lying on the hospital bed and all you think is– just let me and my family in peace," Urmila said, joining her hand in front of her. Sumitra looks at her in disbelief.

"ha…shut my mouth but even you can't ignore the truth. That Veer want our Anaya to face the same fate, his mother hav-"

"Stop it!!" Veer shouts at her losing his control as she involves his mother.

"Not my Mumma, you understand or you see the worse of me," he dangerously said, making her flinch at his hard and cold voice. She gulped seeing his body shaking in rage while he stared into her soul with fury in his eyes.

Preet also flinches as his roar echoes in the corridor. She stood up in worry for him, seeing him literally shaking in anger.

She slowly walks to him and holds his hand to calm him.

"Veer.." she whispered, giving a gentle squeeze in his hand, making him look at her tense face. Instantly his eyes soften as he breathes deeply.

"Nani, just go away from here. You are not needed here. I told the driver, he was waiting for you outside. Just leave us alone and keep your poisonous mouth shut," Aarav said in a low angry voice while gritting his teeth.

Sumitra looks at him, feeling hurt. She looks at Urmila who is looking down, ignoring her. Glancing at Preet and Veer one last time, she went away feeling hurt with her daughter and Aarav's behavior towards her.

Veer still glared at the place from where she disappeared. He moves his eyes toward Preet but his eyes widened in panic seeing her body swaying before she fell over him slowly losing her consciousness.

Veer instantly held her body by wrapping his arms around her and sat on the floor with her in his arms.

She let out a painful groan when his hand unknowingly pressed her wound. He flinched in fear seeing her body twisted in pain. He felt her breathless as her chest started moving furious for air. He went numb looking at her and his heart stopped beating looking at her breathing heavily.

"Preet,...," his hand trembling as he caresses her hair, seeing tears rolling from her closed eyes.

But then his eyes widened seeing his hand painted in blood, which was her. His watery eyes move all over her body to see any wound before it settles on her waist where her kurti is looking wet and sticks to her skin due to blood.

He again gently touched there and more tears filled his eyes, feeling the warm liquid in his hand only to see his finger stained with her blood.

"Please call someone, Aarav," he pleaded to Aarav who came out of his shock and started shouting for help.

"Hey…Jaan, relax. Shh, you are fine," he said, feeling warm tears slip from his eyes.

Urmila stood up in shock seeing both of them in a miserable state. She felt her heart clench. She was about to go to them but stopped as few nurses and doctors surrounded them.

"She is hurt…careful please," He said wiping his tears with the back of his hand when the nurses placed her on the stretcher.

The doctor was checking her heartbeat while they were taking her to the operation room.

Veer look at her pale face felt like someone piercing his heart repeatedly.
"Please be okay. Don't leave me, love. I have no one beside you. Come back to me. I am sorry for shouting at you. I don't meant to. Forgive your stupid Veer. I promise I will never get angry with you. Just don't leave me," he pleads with her , looking so vulnerable and helpless.

"Sir, you can't go inside. Please wait here," the nurse tried to stop him as they had to take her inside the room.

He looked at the nurse then looked at his wife's beautiful serene face. He placed a long kiss on her forehead and closed his eyes. His teardrop fell on her cheek.

"I love you, Preet. Please come back to me. I wanted to confess my love to you while looking at your beautiful eyes. I am waiting," he whispered and kissed her hand before leaving her hand slowly. 

"I know you won't leave me. I will wait till you come back, Preet," he said looking at her, disappearing inside the dim room before the door closed on his face.

"I love my Preet," he smiled sadly and closed his eyes.

Her beautiful angelic face comes in front of his eyes. She smiles at him and giggles cutely before whispering in his ears,

"I love you, Veer,"

_____________________________________

Thank you for reading, lovely people.

How was the chapter??
Hope you guys are satisfied and happy with the chapter.

Finally our lover boy confesses his love😍😍😍😍.

I am trying to give good and satisfying updates as much as I can. I know there are mistakes and errors but please don't take them to heart. And suggestions and opinions of you people are always welcome.

I really want to say a big thank you for showering so much love to this story. You guys really motivate me. Thank you so much for all the love and support🙏🙏🙏🥰🥰🥰.

Feel free to tell me and ask me anything.

Please don't forget to VOTE & COMMENTS.

See you guys soon.

Till then take care
Bye bye

Lots of love to all,❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838K 30.7K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
4.1M 198K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
2.7M 156K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

207K 8.3K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...