[Izuku: The King of Union Aca...

By Bretrain5

What if Izuku has weak quirk called Gamer System? What if Izuku chose Union Academy, but for a different reas... More

[Prologue: A Yagi No More]
[Chapter 1: The Union Entry Exam]
[Chapter 2: 'Family' Reunion]
[Chapter 3: First Day at Union Academy]
[Chapter 4: Getting to Know 1-C]
[Chapter 5: Battle Training]
[Chapter 6: 'Family' Court]
[Chapter 7: The Dukes Strikes]
[Chapter 8: The Dukes Origins]
The Imperial Dukes
[Harem Pt1]
[Chapter 9: USJ Invasion]

[Chapter 8.5: Fucking a Shield(+18)]

3.1K 62 4
By Bretrain5

[NO ONE POV]

After school was canceled early due to the Dukes Attack on the Raft, Izuku returned home to get ready for the upcoming attack and possibly, the upcoming war.

Izuku knows that he would need to be ready if he was going to fight off not only the Anti-Union but the Imperial Dukes as well, he needed to prepared for anything.

Izuku decided that he needed to accelerate his special projects for the Anti-Union and now, working on Special Projects for the Dukes, he needed to be ready.

This has caused Izuku to overwork himself and even become stressed, but at the moment, he was clueless of how stressed he was, so he worked for hours.

This didn't go unnoticed by his girlfriend, Melissa Shield, who has become very concerned for him and wanted him to relax.

Melissa then came up with a plan that'll sure to work on Izuku as she was licking her lips in excitement in what she has planned.

While Izuku was busy within the workshop, he received a message from Melissa to come up to the bedroom, as she has something for him.

Izuku was busy, but curiously gotten to him so he decided to go up to the bedroom and see what Melissa has for him.

Arriving at the bedroom, Izuku walked within them room, only to see witness something that'll make him very... very happy.

Melissa: Like what you see?

Izuku: Y-Yeah. I do. But why?

Melissa: To get your attention from your work. You've been overworking yourself since the Dukes attack on the Raft. You also gained a lot of stress from it as well.

Izuku: Oh. I didn't really noticed.

Melissa: You were so focused on your project that you didn't notice. But I have been and gotten quite concerned.

Izuku: I see. I'm sorry that I concerned you so much.

Melissa[Smile]: Thanks. Anyway. The reason why I call you here is because I can help you relieve your stress.

Izuku[Blush]: You don't need to do that.

Melissa: I know. But I want to. And this is non-negotiable~.

Melissa walked towards Izuku, swaying her hips as he was erected from just how sexy that his girlfriend was. Melissa then leaned in and kissed Izuku as he held onto her, he didn't want to let go of the moment as he grabbed her ass, making her moan.

Melissa: Someone's quite naughty~.

Izuku: You're looking quite naughty yourself~.

Melissa: For you only baby~.

Melissa takes Izuku's hand and pulled him towards the bed, before pushing him on his back and crawling on top of him. As Melissa and Izuku makes out more, Izuku touches though Melissa's body and unclipped her bra, freeing her huge melon breasts.

Melissa: touch them baby~. Touch my breasts~.

Izuku then gently touches her breasts and began fondling them, as she moans in response while beginning to grind on his lap. Izuku then grabbed her left breasts and began licking her nipples as she moans from how sensitive her nipples were.

Melissa: I want to see your big meat~.

Izuku: No problem~.

Melissa climbed off of Izuku as he was unbuckling his pants and takes them off before pulling his underwear down, revealing a 16inch behemoth, which made Melissa even more horny.

Melissa: You have such a large cock~.

Izuku: Thank you.

Melissa slid down to her knees and began stroking Izuku's cock, as he groans in response to her gently touch. Melissa then begin licking around his shaft for a bit, before putting his mushroom tip between her lips.

Melissa began sucking away, taking about 7 inches inside of her mouth as Izuku was feeling better and less stress, but he wanted more. Izuku grabbed the back of her head and shoved his cock deeper down her throat.

Izuku[Groan]: Oh yeah. Now we're talking.

Izuku began to deepthroat Melissa as all that she could do was moan and gagged at how big his cock was and how rough he was. Melissa actually liked that Izuku was in control, at this moment, she was at his mercy, and she likes it, it only made her hornier.

Melissa[Mind]: I-Izu's cock... His tasty cock... So Big... So Good...

Izuku continued to deepthroat Melissa's mouth for a while, until he felt his cock was at his limit and about to burst.

Izuku: Melissa! I'm about to cum!

continued to deepthroat his cock inside of her mouth, not wanting to spoil the hot creamy goodness, until Izuku felt his cock was at his limit and about to burst.

Izuku: Here it comes!

Izuku then shoved the rest of his length in Melissa's mouth, before cumming his hot load in her mouth.

Melissa's moans loudly as she was drinking down Izuku's hot cum down her throat as her eyes were rolled to the back of her head.

Izuku slowly pulled his cock out of Melissa's mouth as she dropped to her knees, gasping for air.

Melissa: T-That was so warm. And so creamy.

Izuku: Would you like to continue?

Melissa: Oh yes. I very much do.

Melissa gets up from the ground and takes off the rest of her lingerie, before climbing onto the bed, twerking her ass to the erected Izuku.

Melissa: I'm ready, baby.

Izuku bite his lips as he approaching the twerking Melissa, before aligning his cock with her wet pussy, before looking at her again.

Izuku: You're ready?

Melissa nods as Izuku takes hold of her hips before slowly pushing his cock inside of her pussy, as she grips the bed and moans louder and louder.

Melissa: S-So Big!

Izuku continue to slide inside of Melissa until he stopped at her wall, before looking at her as she slammed herself, tearing his cock though her hymen.

Melissa: AHHHHH!!!

Izuku: You're alright?

Melissa: I-I'm alright. It's just your huge cock. I need to adjust to it.

Izuku: Ok.

After 5 minutes, Melissa nods as Izuku began to thrust back and forth within Melissa as she was always beginning to moan and like how she was being fucked by the man she loves.

Melissa: Yes Baby. Fuck me. Like, really fuck me.

Within minutes, Izuku was pounding Melissa pussy as she was moaning in bliss as she was loving Izuku even more than before.

Melissa: OH YES! FUCK ME BABY! YOU'RE SO FUCKING GOOD!

Izuku continue to pound Melissa's pussy as she was having the best sex of her life as within 30 minutes, Izuku was at his limit.

Izuku: Melissa! I'm about to cum!

Melissa: INSIDE! CUM INSIDE ME!

After a couple more thrusts, Izuku released his hot thick semen inside of Melissa as she moans louder to the cum inside of her.

Melissa[ahegao]: So hot. So warm.

Izuku[smile]: I'm glad you're happy.

Izuku then lays next to Melissa as she snuggles against him as they both fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 118 25
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
15.5K 164 9
「*cough* disclaimer: Bad grammar, And lengthy prompt! May slow update cause focus on main story. No generic Union Academy, just normal crossover」 Ac...
183K 9.9K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
313K 6.6K 16
What is Izuku faked his death? What if Katsuki Watched him but deku told him to hush?What if Bakugo and izuku got along?What if bakugo didn't bully d...