My Journey to Adulthood

By JosieGo82

I found myself at a clinic where I had to choose the direction for the rest of my life. Would I be happy, or... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Acknowledgements

95 3 6
By JosieGo82

Thank you for reading this short story.  This is the first story I have published, I am grateful to you for reading this.  I hope you enjoyed the story.  I have a few others in the works that I hope to publish in the future.

I would like to thank the authors on this site, and other places, for inspiring me to start writing. Their stories are enjoyable to read and show a part of themselves. Their stories helped me understand myself and my experiences better with characters I relate to.   I hope I can do the same.

I welcome constrictive feedback, as I am always looking to improve.  I thank you for your assistance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 107 18
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
84K 2.7K 44
" here I am again , with the same person... same situation but will it turn out the same as before or will we get our happy ending " and if I don't g...
30.2K 421 15
Ian hated the life that he'd been given. School, home, and everything in between was just unbearable. Then one day, he took a different path during t...
494 8 7
I AM WRITING A FF FOR THE FIRST TIME SO IF I DO ANY MISTAKE JUST FORGIVE ME FOR THAT . THANK YOU ✨