Levi Ackerman's Son

By Kayflocker

What if Levi Ackerman had a son that he doesn't know about in the Underground before Erwin made him join the... More

Bio
The Beginning
One Little Job
What Could Go Wrong? Everything.
The Future
Eat Cake It's Somebodys Birthday
Grandma
I Love You Lando.
A Realization
A Monster Is Born.
Solo
To New Beginnings
A Little Step Before A Gaint Leap
Training
Skeletons
The Climber.
A Chat With A New Face
Familiar Faces Everywhere
Selfish Desires
The Boy Who Became What He Hated.
Useful
A New Hope
Titans 100000-Humanity 1
Cleanup.
Court
Scouts.
Then There Were Two
Trap
First Mission Completed
Struggle of Stohess.
Breach
Another one
Traitor.
On The Run
The Return of The Ripper.
Torture
Coup D'état
Reiss Land
The Battle of The Crystal Cave.
Orvud District vs Rod Reiss
Father and Son
Awkward Conversations
A Trip Down Memory Lane
The Night Before Maria
The Trek To Maria.
The Battle of Maria
Who Will You Save?
The Basement.
Future.
Older
Marley
Declaration
Liberio raid.
Jaegerists.
Control
The Rumbling.
Harbor.
I'm Dying of Thirst.
Sing About Me.

Recovery.

1.3K 33 9
By Kayflocker

"Breathe." Lando thought.

He stayed hooked onto the wall in immense pain watching as Eren's Titan stood up when Lando was snapped out of his staring from Armin yelling.

"Eren! Don't do it! You can't win in a slugfest! Run this way! Eren! Don't try to fight him!"

Reiner charged at him and threw a fist, Eren ignoring Armin ducked under it wrapping his arms around Reiner putting him in a chokehold, then picking Reiner up and body slamming him into the ground looking a lot like Annie.

Eren who was now on top of Reiner was about to punch him in the head, but Reiner with his right hand pushed Eren off of him as Eren was falling he wrapped his legs around Reiner's neck and grabbed his arm fracturing some armor on Reiner's cheek. Reiner, being stronger, started to stand up and grabbed Eren's leg and as Reiner did that Eren moved his legs around grabbing Reiner and slamming him onto the ground again. Eren grabbed onto Reiner's arm pulling it with all his might and the Armor on Reiner's arm broke as Eren's Titan screamed. Eren pulled Reiner's arm off and threw it. Lando watched as Armin went to the ground where Mikasa already was and told Eren something.

"Eren! Can you hear me!" Armin yelled. "Run away! Get closer to the wall! Their goal was to kidnap you and take you away! We've gotta escape and prevent that from happening!"

"But, Armin, Reiner isn't going to let us do what we please!" Mikasa said.

A Scout flew down to where Mikasa and Armin were and yelled at them. "It's dangerous here! Get back you two!"

Armin did as told and Mikasa hesitated before going back up with the others.

As Mikasa was heading back Eren ran toward the wall while Reiner stood still.

"Huh?" Armin said.

"Nice Eren! Good call!" A Scout shouted.

"He's back in control again," Mikasa said.

"Yeah, but like you were saying, it'll be almost impossible to escape Reiner," Armin said.

Hange, using her ODM gear, got on Eren's shoulder saying.

"Listen up, Eren. If you're going to escape, we've got to find a way to halt Reiner and buy you some time! Can you break his leg with another one of those joint locks? Our blades don't seem to work on him, so use your head and figure out the best course of action!"

Eren nodded his head and Hange looked amazed.

Reiner started to run at Eren faster than they all expected and tackled Eren into the wall.

Lando, who was hooked onto the wall far away from all the other scouts, was moved violently by the crash but stayed on the wall.

"Jezz this hurts," Lando said, holding onto his ribs. "I'm so tired of all of this."

While Eren was tackled he grabbed onto Reiner's leg, but Reiner started to try and punch Eren's head while Eren avoided all the blows. Eren, using his legs, kicked Reiner off of him and stood up.

Lando watching Eren started to giggle a little bit.

"How does he keep moving forward?" Lando thought. "How does he still find strength?"

Lando thought about it before remembering Eren's mom.

"He is doing all of this for revenge for his mom." Lando thought.

Lando remembered his mom and his time spent with her, sitting at home with her, going to the doctor's office with her, all of the holidays, the Underground.

"If only we weren't forced to live in the Underground." Lando sighed. "If the Titans didn't exist then me and my family could be sitting at home right now together."

Lando hit a realization.

"If the Titans didn't exist I wouldn't have grown up in the Underground, if the Titans didn't exist I wouldn't have had my father taken away, if the Titans didn't exist there would be no walls, if the Titans didn't exist my mother would still be alive." Lando thought.

Lando was filled with anger rivaling that of Eren's.

"These Titans!" He thought. "These stupid Titans!"

Lando looked at his injuries for a moment, broken ribs, broken collarbone, a couple of broken fingers wrapped in a cast. Lando pulled out his swords and he could get a solid grip on both of them.

Filled with adrenaline he took off using his ODM gear to get to that traitor Reiner.

The Scouts were also sticking to the wall to keep up with the fight.

"How does he move so fast?!" A Scout said.

"Are we completely useless here?!" Another Scout said.

"No..." Hange said. "If his entire body was hard like stone, there is no way he could move like that. In the armor they used in wars of the past, it had sections at the joints not covered in metal to allow for movement. Like at the armpits and groin....And also... the spot behind the knee."

"Mikasa," Armin said. "Has anybody seen Lando?"

"I saw him when the Colossal Titan first appeared. He was going for the kill at the Titans nape but got hit with steam and we haven't seen him since, his injuries after the last battle were too serious for him to fight anyway," Hange said.

Armin looked at the ground for a few seconds.

"Mikasa, since Lando's isn't here you'll have to cut the spot on both knees," Armin said. "Sorry, but this is the only way."

Mikasa nodded her head and took off toward the Titan.

Lando was almost at Eren looking for an opening to kill Reiner, but his nape was covered with armor. Lando looked at Reiner, noticing behind Reiner's knee there was no armor, he decided that was the best spot to strike.

Mikasa looked ahead and saw a Scout using ODM gear and the Scout looked back at her. She realized it was Lando they both got to the spot above Reiner and nosed-dived toward the ground. Lando was faster than Mikasa and got to the Titan first he started spinning his body felt like it was on fire but he didn't stop slicing the knee further away while Mikasa got the closest one.

"She cut him!" Hange yelled. "Who was the other Scout?!"

"Who else can move like that besides Levi?" Armin said.

"Lando." Hange said

Eren had his entire body wrapped around Reiner holding his neck trying to break the armor around the nape. Reiner started moving with his hands dragging Eren on the ground, before stopping and roaring.

Lando, who was hooked onto a tree below, watched this before looking up and seeing the Colossal Titan above them. Lando watched as the Titan fell and when it landed the amount of steam it produced sent all of the Scouts that weren't hooked onto something flying away. Lando's tree that he was hooked onto exploded from the ground sending him with it, Lando reacted quickly and shot a hook into the ground praying it wouldn't unhook.

Lando stayed on the ground as he heard Titan steps run by him and when the steam cleared he saw Reiner running away with Berthold and Eren.

Lando's body had gone through another beating and he struggled to stay awake.

"Again...?" Lando thought as he drifted into unconsciousness.

After the battle.

Armin was sitting on top of the wall looking at all the wounded.

Hannes walked up behind Armin.

"Unbelievable." He said. "What a disaster."

"Luckily we were above so we got away unscathed," Hannes said. "Everyone underneath got blasted by steam and wind. There's nothing they can do. How is Mikasa doing?"

"I don't see any bad wounds so I'm guessing it's a concussion," Armin said.

"I see.." Hannes said.

"I'm more worried about Lando," Armin said. "He was too injured to fight but he did and he was with Mikasa on the ground."

"That was the kid that came flying in before Mikasa," Hannes said.

Armin nodded his head.

Hannes sighed. "Armin....You haven't eaten, have you? I'll get you something." Hannes patted Armin's head. "You've gotta eat." Then walked away.

Hours later.

Mikasa woke up gasping for air and then began frantically looking around.

"Mikasa?" Armin said.

Mikasa grabbed him by the collar with both hands.

"Armin! Where's Eren?!" She yelled.

"Mikasa, calm down!" Armin said. "You shouldn't be moving! We don't know how badly injured you are!"

Mikasa rushed to the edge of the wall and looked down, seeing only 2 small Titans at the bottom.

"Where is he?!" Mikasa yelled.

"Eren was taken away," Armin said. "Ymir, too by Berthold and Reiner. Eren, he...lost to the Armored Titan. It's been five hours since then."

Mikasa was staring into Armin's soul before looking away.

"Is anyone...." Mikasa said. "Is anyone chasing them?"

"No..."Armin said, looking away.

"Why not?!" Mikasa said, getting in Armin's face.

"All of the horses are on the other side of the wall," Armin said. "In order to rescue Eren, we have to wait for lifts to come so we can move the horses. There is nothing we can do. Section Commander Hange and the other officers are too injured to move. The only person here who has the skill to take down the Armored Titan is too injured to fight, I don't even know how he was moving to slice the back of Reiner's knee. And to send out a small scouting party, we're going to need more soldiers than this. Soldiers with experience. Understand?"

Mikasa looked at Armin and then looked at the ground holding her head.

"Not this again..." Mikasa said.

"Does it hurt anywhere...?" Armin asked.

"No..." Mikasa said. "I must've hit my head pretty hard but I'm fine. But....When Eren was taken away by Annie....I chased them right away as did Lando. Fighting alongside Captain Levi and Lando, in the end ... .in the end, we were able to get him back. But ... .if it's already been five hours...."

Mikasa didn't finish her sentence looking at Armin and noticed her red scarf and walked over and put it on.

"Hey, Armin," Miaksa said. "Why? Why does Eren always go somewhere far away from us?"

"Yeah now that you mention it....Eren has always been running off on his own leaving us behind....I guess that's just the way things are meant to happen...for Eren at least." Armin said.

The wind picked, blowing their hair around.

"But all I want...is to be at his side..." Mikasa said while tears came to her eyes. "That's all I ask for..."

Hannes made his way back to Armin and Mikasa with food rations for the both of them.

"Mikasa?" Hannes said. "So you're up, huh? I bet you're hungry here, eat this," Hannes said, handing her some food. "Armin, catch." Hannes threw Armin his food rations.

"As usual field rations are all there is," Hannes said.

Mikasa and Armin didn't eat theirs

"Hmm....." Hannes said. "Taste neither good nor bad. Same as always."

Hannes took a drink of water from his waterskin.

"Speaking of which, this is the same as always, too," Hannes said. "Ever since the good old days, you two have been cleaning up the mess of that brat. That's what I call a lousy relationship. Sheesh. It's a different time and place, but you kids are doing the same thing you always have. Am I right?"

Armin smiled. "The neighborhood bullies and the Titans are a little bit different in size."

"True," Hannes said. "The thing is, that brat isn't even all that good at fighting. But no matter if he's up against three of five, he'll charge in all the same. By the time Mikasa or the soldiers showed up, he'd been beaten into a pulp every time. But you know...I've never seen him win a fight before, but I've never seen him get beat and give up either. Sometimes he's so tenacious that even I think it's scary. No matter how many times he's knocked over, he gets back up. That's the kinda guy he is. You think he'll get taken away without putting up a good fight? Nope. He'll keep resisting as long as he has the strength. Even more so when he's up against just two. He'll give them hell no matter who he's up against. Until you or I show up to help. That's how Eren has always been."

Armin and Mikasa were looking at Hannes with some hope after that speech, Hannes looked out over the wall.

"I loved those good old days," Hannes said. "If you ask Eren, he'd say those days were nothing more than a false peace. But for me, I'm more than happy to be a drunk useless soldier. If it means getting back to those plain, ordinary days....I'll do whatever I have to."

Hannes looked at his hand.

"No matter how long it takes to get there," Hannes said. "I'm coming too. Without you three together I can't bring back the good old days."

They all three gave each other nods, and then Mikasa and Armin started to eat their rations.

A few hours later.

The sound of horses running was heard by the Scouts who saw Erwin and the soldiers sent to help carrying supplies.

An officer who had woken up ran over to Erwin.

"You made it, Commander Erwin!"

"Is the situation the same?" Erwin asked.

"Yes, Sir." The officer said.

"Good," Erwin said. "Deploy the lifts!"

The soldiers did as they were told and Hange, who could only crawl, asked for a map and started to lay out the situation.

"Though, it's not like they have a way to hide the Armored Titans footsteps, but... I think that's where they are heading." Hange said, pointing to a spot on the map.

"It's a gamble, but even if they have the strength to change into Titans, the other Titans outside of the wall may still be a threat, especially after all that fighting. They might not be as bad off as Eren, but I'm sure they are exhausted." Hange said. "Let's assume their destination is somewhere outside of Wall Maria. Considering the distance they'll have to cover, we can assure they'll need to recover their stamina. Which means... they'll want to rest somewhere where Titan's are unable to reach them. At least until nightfall when Titans can't move. We have until night! If we reach the forest before nightfall we still might make it in time!" Hange explained.

Lando opened his eyes and jolted awake, looking around he saw a bunch of soldiers getting ready for something. Lando got up still in a lot of pain and walked around looking for someone he knew, he found Hange sitting against some crates giving orders to soldiers.

"Hey, Section Commander," Lando said.

"Lando." Hange said, "You still look awful."

"Tell me about it, what's going on?" Lando asked.

"We are getting Eren back. "Hange said.

Lando sighed and looked at his body. "No matter how much I sacrifice he still always gets captured."

A silence fell upon them.

"Where do I go for my orders?" Lando said.

"If you still can fight, go see Erwin, he'll tell you what to do," Hange said.

Lando hobbled away looking for Erwin, it took about 7 minutes but he found him.

"Commander Erwin," Lando said.

"Lando," Erwin said.

"What are my orders," Lando asked.

"Can you still fight?" Erwin asked. "I know you already had injuries before they captured Eren, and it seemed like you were unconscious for a while too."

"If it's just pain I can keep moving forward Commander," Lando said.

"That's admirable of you," Erwin said. "You will be on the front lines," Erwin said.

"Understood," Lando said.

He made a loud whistle and about 40 seconds later Hachiman came over to Lando who patted his head and got on the saddle.

20 minutes later the Scouts had descended the wall on their horses and were about to move out.

"Let's move!" Erwin yelled.

The Scouts took off after Eren.

They rode through the land sending off green flares.

Lando was psyching himself up for whatever happened, no matter what he was going to kill a Titan shifter today.

Lando looked up into the sky and saw red flares on the front right side of the formation, then red flares erupted all throughout the sky signaling they were surrounded.

"Nothing ever goes our way..." Lando sighed.

Lando was waiting for Erwin's order.

"We'll force our way through! All soldiers prepare for battle!" Erwin yelled.

"Great." Lando thought.

The Scouts got closer to the forest when they saw yellow lighting come from the sky.

"Was that Eren?" Lando said.

"You saw that too!?" Armin asked.

"Yes," Lando said.

"Straight ahead in the forest!" Armin yelled. "I saw a light! It's the light that appears when a Titan transforms!"

"Then we're just in time," Erwin said. "Soldiers, disperse!"

Titans started to come out of the forest and the formation split into two one group going right and one group going left.

"We believe the enemy has already transformed!" Erwin said. "Locate Eren and recover him!

The Titans coming out of the forest started to attack the soldiers killing multiple MPs who were ordered to come along.

"Battle is not our objective!" Erwin yelled. "Prioritize recovery and retreat!"

Lando and the soldiers tasked with being the first to try and recover Eren got into the forest first.

Hannes was leading this group, he yelled. "Phill! Round up the horses!"

"Yes, Sir!" Phill yelled.

"Dismount!" Hannes yelled and everyone jumped off their horses using ODM gear in the forest.

"First thing is to find the enemy and let the others know! They should be fleeing from the forest! Break!" Hannees ordered.

Everyone went in a different direction looking for Eren, Lando was zooming through the forest looking out for the Titans, it didn't matter that his body was screaming in pain, he was going to rescue Eren if it meant the Titans wouldn't win.

As Lando was flying through the forest he heard a Titan roar, he followed the scream and found Yimir in Titan form all alone. Conny was hooked onto the tree she was standing on.

"This is Yimir!" Conny yelled. "She's the one they took! In Titan form! Hey, Ymir! Why are you the only one here?! Where's Eren?! What about Reiner?! Berthold?!"

Lando looked all around the treetops for Reiner and Berthold thinking this was a trap but couldn't find anything.

"Ymir!" Jean yelled. "Did you get away from Reiner?! Where are they?!"

"Tell us anything, Yimir!" Sasha yelled.

"Say something already!" Conny yelled.

"They aren't asking the important question here." Lando thought.

Yimir kept looking around for something.

"Ymir!" Lando yelled. "Are you our enemy?!"

It was silent after that as Yimir kept looking around.

"Ymir!" Someone screamed.

Lando looked and it was Historia.

"Of course..." Lando said.

"Thank goodness!" Historia yelled. "You are alright!"

As Hsitoira got close Yimir jumped off the tree and ate her, then Yimir started to jump from tree to tree.

As soon as Yimir ate Historia Lando jumped off the tree and started to chase Ymir, Jean, Conny, and Mikasa took off after Lando.

"Don't stand there!" Jean yelled. "Chase her!"

Lando started to fall behind Yimir who was faster moving than the ODM gear.

"She's fast!" Jean yelled. "We're losing her!"

"Only Lando is keeping up!" Armin yelled. "If he can somehow catch up to her!"

"Why would Yimir do this?!" Mikasa said.

"I can't be the only one who could've guessed it would turn out this way!" Jean said, "Lando expected it from the start!"

"Yeah!" Armin yelled. "She is clearly hostile to us now! Looks like she is cooperating with Reiner! She lured us in!"

Yimir was almost at the end of the forest when another flash of lightning came from the sky and the Armored Titan started to run away. Yimir caught up to Reiner and jumped on his shoulder.

Lando landed on a tree branch on the edge.

"Ymir...." Lando said. "Ymir..."

The rest caught up to Lando landing around him.

"Eren's being taken away!" Armin yelled.

Hannes came from behind yelling.

"Don't stop! Get on your horses and chase!"

They waited for the horses to run over to them and they got on, chasing after Eren.

"I'm getting him back no matter what!" Hannes yelled. "Even if it means trading my life for it!"

"He's not fast enough to escape!" Jean yelled. "We'll catch up!"

"This time I won't hesitate," Mikasa said. "I'll kill both of them, I swear! And if Ymir gets in my way, she's asking for it too. No matter what it takes...I will."

"They will all die," Lando said.

Armin looked at Lando and Mikasa who seemed to be in agreement, and looked at the ground.

The Scouts caught up to the Armored Titan and Hannes ordered the rest to stay on their horses while he went to try and injure the Armored Titan, he cut at the armor but fell to the ground, another soldier tried to get close but Yimir grabbed him and threw him to the ground.

Eren was watching this all happen with his mouth covered, then two figures came flying in both of them cutting the eyes of Ymir. Then the figures locked onto Berthold and started to fly at him with ODM gear.

"Reiner!" Berthold yelled. "Protect us!"

The two figures tried to stab Berthold who was just protected in time by Reiner's armor.

Berthold looked through the opening of where he was and saw Lando and Mikasa staring at him.

"Hey...." Lando said.

Yimir must've heard where they were because she tried to swipe at Lando and Mikasa but they both dodged in time. Lando and Mikasa turned around and both went after Ymir Mikasa was ahead of Lando so she went in for the kill, but as she was about to cut Ymir Historia jumped in where she was going to strike.

"Wait, Mikasa! Lando!" Historia yelled.

Mikasa aborted her attack and hooked onto the back of Reiner's head, Lando did no such thing; he started spinning and sliced Yimir's jaw causing it to hang open.

"Lando!" Historia yelled.

Lando hooked onto the back of Reiner with Mikasa to hear what she had to say.

"Don't kill Ymir!" Historia yelled.

"That all depends on Ymir!" Mikasa yelled back.

"I saw her grab a Scout and throw him to the ground, killing him!" Lando said. "I'm not going to let her walk away from this alive!"

"What will it be?" Mikasa said. "We'll kill everyone who gets in our way, so choose!"

"No wait!" Historia yelled. "Yimir will be killed unless she does what Reiner and Berthold say! She doesn't have a choice!"

"There's only so many lives that I can actually care about. My enemies made deciding that easy six years ago. So...you're mistaken to see any compassion from me. Because right now I'm all out of time and room in my heart to care. Christa...do you pick Eren? Or Ymir? Which is it? Will you get in my way, too?!"

Yimir was going to try and swipe them.

"Stop it Yimir!" Historia yelled. "Don't fight back! You'll die! Don't move!"

Yimir seemed to think before sitting still.

Mikasa went around for Eren, and Lando stared before deciding Eren was more important than killing Yimir.

The rest of the squad besides Hannes sent to rescue Eren had arrived, Lando went around and heard Berthold tell Eren to stop struggling.

"Good luck with that Berthold," Jean said. "It's impossible to calm him down. He's the most irritating guy there is. I know better than anyone! I hate him as much as you do. So let's beat him up together. Why don't you just come out of there?"

"Berthold! Give him back!" Mikasa said.

"Hey...you're kidding, right?" Conny said. "Berthold? Reiner? This whole time... you kept quiet and deceived us? That's so cruel!"

"You guys! Tell us it's all a lie!" Sasha said.

"Wake up!" Lando said. "They are our enemy! This has been their plan from the beginning!"

"Hey, hey, hey...." Jean said "You think you can just keep running away? That's not gonna happen! For three years, didn't we sleep under the same roof as comrades through thick and thin? Berthold...your odd sleeping positions were truly an art form. After a while, we all looked forward each morning to seeing your pose....and tried using it to predict the weather. But you...To think you, the invader......could sleep like a log ... ..right next to your victims!"

"Was everything just a lie?" Conny asked. "Remember we talked about surviving this together? And that we'd grow old, and someday we'd all go out for drinks together? Was everything....all a lie? Was it?! You guys...What were you guys thinking this whole time?"

"What's it even matter anymore?" Mikasa said. "Just focus on cutting open his neck. If you hesitate for a moment we won't be able to get Eren back. They are enemies of humanity. That's all there is to know."

"T-Tell me who!" Berthold yelled ."Who the hell would want to kill people by their own choice?! Who the hell would like doing this sort of thing?! Do you think I wanted this?! People hate and despise us....We've done so many terrible things, we deserve to die. Things we'll never be able to take back.....But...we just....couldn't come to terms with our own sins. The only time we had some respite.... Was when we pretended to be soldiers. That's not a lie! Conny! Jean! We may have deceived everyone, but it's not all a lie! We really considered you comrades! Neither of us have any right to even apologize. But...someone....Please...Someone, please.....Someone find us!"

"Berthold," Lando said. "I'm having a really bad day.... Give us the troublemaker back."

"It's no use...I can't. Someone has to be the one to do it. Someone has to be the one to stain their hands with blood." Berthold said.

"You guys!" Hannes yelled who caught up riding his horse. "Get away from there!"

Lando looked over the horizon and saw Erwin leading a group of soldiers followed by a horde of Titans running at them.

Erwin and the Titans got closer and Lando jumped off Reiner still keeping a hook on Reiner descended to his horse and got on. Lando watched as Reiner started to run faster and barreled into the horde of Titans, but there were too many Titans and they all grabbed Reiner stopping him. Yimir jumped off Reiner and started to kill the Titans as fast as she could.

"Is this hell?" Jean said, watching what was going on.

"No... but it will be," Erwin said, riding past Jean. "All soldiers charge!"

Lando immediately took off after Erwin

"The fate of humanity will be determined in this very moment! There is no future where humanity can inhabit these lands without Eren! We recover Eren and immediately retreat! Give your hearts!" Erwin yelled.

The Scouts started charging after Reiner.

Reiner's hand that was protecting Berthold wasn't protecting him anymore so this was their chance.

"Advance!" Erwin yelled but as he was yelling a Titan came out of nowhere and bit his raised arm.

"Commander Erwin!" A Scout yelled.

"Advance!" Erwin yelled while still being held by the Titan. "I said," advance god dammit! Eren's right in front of you! Do not falter!"

"You heard him!" Lando yelled and kept riding towards the horde of Titans, he bobbed and weaved through the Titan's Mikasa just behind him. Mikasa shot ODM gear into Reiner before Lando did and went around Reiner, she tried to stab Berthold but he dodged and as she was falling a Titan grabbed her. Lando came flying in and stabbed the Titan's nape but the Titan's grip on Mikasa didn't let go as it fell, Lando shot a hook into the Titan's wrist and cut the fingers holding Mikasa off. Mikasa after being released got right back on the chase for Eren with Lando not too far behind.

When they got back to Berthold Armin was trying to negotiate with them but Lando knew they weren't going to give Eren back no matter what they said. Lando got in front of Mikasa and seeing Berthold's guard down he came in spinning and sliced Berthold's arm off causing Eren to fall. Mikasa came right behind him and grabbed Eren, everyone on Reiner jumped off and got back on their horse,

"All soldiers, retreat!" Erwin yelled.

As they were riding back Lando turned his head and saw a Titan being thrown at them by Reiner, followed by another Titan. It created a big explosion from the impact causing many Scouts to die or lose their horses.

Lando was able to avoid being hit but when he looked to his right where Eren was he was gone, caught up in that explosion. Lando looked around and saw Erwin off his horse and ran over to him.

"Erwin!" Lando said.

"I can always be replaced," Erwin said. "More importantly, find Eren and retreat! Time is of the essence!"

Lando turned his horse around and went in the direction he thought Eren was, as he was riding over there he saw dead bodies and blood everywhere. But then Titans started to run away from all of them and to a certain point, Lando followed to see that Reiner had returned and that the Titans had eaten one of their own like they were commanded to do it. The Titans then went after Reiner letting Eren get back with the Scouts.

"Full retreat!" Erwin yelled.

Lando followed the Scouts in retreating but in the corner of his eye he saw Yimir with Historia and Conny, Lando rode his horse over to them.

Historia seeing Lando get close yelled.

"Lando, don't kill her!" Historia yelled.

Lando stopped his horse before sighing.

"Ok..." Lando said.

Lando watched as Yimir and Historia said their last words to each other before Yimir ran back to Reiner.

While Historia and Conny rode toward the Scouts Lando turned around and rode toward Reiner, he wasn't going to let Ymir get away. He'll admit that he lied to Historia just now but what she doesn't know wouldn't kill her he prayed that she wouldn't turn around to look and Historia didn't.

Lando made his way to Reiner who was still struggling as Yimir was killing the Titan's around him. Lando knew this was his chance, no orders to save Eren, no restrictions. He waited till Yimir jumped on the next Titan as he used his ODM gear and gas to get up above Ymir.

"Ymir!" Berthold said, realizing what was about to happen. "Look out!"

The warning was too late as Lando started to spin and moved too fast for Yimir to react. He sliced the nape revealing Yimir who stared at Lando and didn't move.

"Can't run away this time," Lando said as he cut off Yimir's head, she wasn't able to transfer her consciousness in time and she died right there, a fitting end for a traitor.

Lando jumped off Yimir's Titan and got back on his horse, he rode as fast as he could to catch up with the other Scouts.

"Reiner!" Lando heard Berthold yell. "Grab Yimir's body!"

Yimir seemed to have killed enough Titans for Reiner to be able to finish off the others but Lando was too far away by the time he was done so he picked up Yimir's body and her head.

Lando wasn't able to catch up before they got to the wall but he was only 5 minutes late and they didn't seem to notice him.

A few days later.

Lando was sitting outside with Eren, Jean, Mikasa, and Armin while they talked. Lando drew the scene of Reiner fighting off all the Titans in his journal, it had been one hell of a few days.

Bro forgot he was a writer.

I was a little busy so there were no chapters for a little bit, I'm sorry for that so I made the longest chapter yet and we have just finished season 2! I wonder how Levi will react when he finds out Lando is his son? The big reveal is coming up!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Trustworthy By --

Fanfiction

49.3K 2.6K 15
[COMPLETED] |Warning; many mistakes, will be edited in future.| When your once peaceful life goes down hill you can't help but shut yourself off from...
47.2K 749 25
You knew him when you were both little. You even were underground with him until he mysteriously disappeared. What happens when you meet him again bu...
5.1K 206 41
An Attack on Titan fanfic What if, there were more than One family Designed to Protect the King? Elena Hartmann is a Captain of one of the Elite sq...
815 9 20
Brea Evedane a woman of pride and dedication found herself fighting fearlessly amongst gigantic man-eating humanoids referred to as Titans while deal...