THIN LINE SEQUAL

BแปŸi aquassb

5 years later... Thin line Sequal Xem Thรชm

Cast
Reunited๐Ÿฅ€
Stay๐Ÿฅ€
Missing You๐Ÿฅ€
I Care๐Ÿฅ€
Heard It All Before๐Ÿฅ€
All the Way Home๐Ÿฅ€
Butterflies๐Ÿฅ€
4 page letter๐Ÿฅ€
You're Makin Me High๐Ÿฅ€
Easy on Me๐Ÿฅ€
Breakin' My Heart๐Ÿฅ€
Stranger in my house๐Ÿฅ€
Love Drought๐Ÿฅ€
Be without you๐Ÿฅ€
Moments๐Ÿฅ€
Sweet thing๐Ÿฅ€
In Pieces๐Ÿฅ€
Whoaa๐Ÿฅ€
Pray You Catch Me๐Ÿฅ€
My life๐Ÿฅ€
Forgive Me๐Ÿฅ€
Damaged๐Ÿฅ€
Girlfriend๐Ÿฅ€
Never Too Much๐Ÿฅ€
The Kids Are Alright๐Ÿฅ€
Always Be My Baby๐Ÿฅ€
Baby๐Ÿฅ€
New book

Dance for you๐Ÿฅ€

353 18 14
BแปŸi aquassb

2 months later...
Brandy's pov

I wiped a tear as I packed my things in my hotel room. I never thought I would get eliminated but at the start of this I didn't even think I would make it this far in the competition.

My partner and I did our very best so I was proud to be eliminated on the 9th week but it was still bittersweet. I missed my babies and my wife so that was the bright side of me having to leave.

I blinked a couple times getting myself together as I packed the last of my things and went down to the lobby to meet my driver.

Her grabbed my bags and I got inside the car. We drove to the airport and I boarded the private jet as I made my way back home to Atlanta.

••

I made it home a couple hours later and I walked into a dark house causing my face to contort in confusion. Monica's car was in the driveway so I was pretty sure she was home unless she went over to Toya's.

Nonetheless, I cut the light on and was immediately shocked as everyone yelled 'surprise'.

"What the hell?!" I yelled as I jumped back and took in everything around me. Their were balloons, a large banner, and confetti everywhere.

"Mama!" I heard Mya yelled as she ran through the crowd to me. "Oh my God?! Thank you everyone!" I smiled brightly and everyone dispersed from the entryway of the house.

"I missed you mama!" Mya smiled and I tickled her side. "I missed you more... did you plan all of this for me?"

"No silly—mommy did.." She said as she shook her head. I put her down and let her run off before pinching Mazi's cheeks.

He gave me a quick hug before running off as well. I moved further into my own house as I searched for Monica. Of course she was nowhere to be found and everyone was stopping me to tell me that they enjoyed watching me on the show.

I stopped in the kitchen and the only person inside was our new maid who I hadn't formally met in person yet. We interviewed her when I first started working on DWTS through zoom.

"Oh, Josie! Hi, I'm Brandy.." I said and she smiled reaching her hand out to me. I shook her hand and we talked for while getting to know each other before I asked her if she knew where Monica was.

"No, I haven't seen her since you got here. Maybe try upstairs I know she said something about changing her clothes.." I nodded and excused myself before going upstairs to our room.

I walked inside and immediately heard her humming inside the closet. "I was searching this whole house looking for you.." I groaned as I turned the corner to find her getting dressed.

"Oo— you scared me!" She yelled as she turned around hodming her chest.

"And sorry, bouj. Benji spilled juice on me.." She said as she pulled a tight bodycon dress over her body.

"Mmhm then I guess I should be thanking him because you amazing in that.." I said as I lifted her into my arms and kissed her lips softly.

"Thank you, B. You look good too.." She said as I put her down and buried my face in her neck. I kissed her so much. She came to LA for one of the tappings and did some BTS interviews with me but nothing compared to being home for good.

"Thank you and thank you for my party even though I was hoping to come home and just lay up with you.." I mumbled into her neck.

"You want me to tell everyone to go?"

"No that's rude... besides it's not that many people."

••
The next day...

"Do you like Josie?" Monica asked looking up at me from her place resting on my chest.

"Mmhm—I knew she would be a good fit. Plus I knew after her being here a couple of days and you had no complaints that she was perfect." I replied.

"She really is and the kids love her."

"That's good.." I said before turning my attention back on the tv and going back to rubbing her back, softly.

"So what are you going to do on your break from working?"

"Um—relax hopefully. I just want to enjoy being a mom and a wife for a couple months without anything else to do.." I said.

"We should go away for at least a week at some point.." She suggested and I nodded.

"Okay, where you wanna go, baby?" I asked.

"I don't know. Somewhere we haven't been yet." She answered and I nodded before pulling my phone out in front of us so we could both see.

"Oh, look I found a spin wheel where it randomly picks a place to travel. You wanna do it?" I asked and she nodded.

I clicked the wheel and it spun landing on Zurich.

"Where is that at?" She asked and I shrugged before looking it up. "Switzerland?" We both said in a confused tone.

••
Monica
One week later

I love spending uninterrupted time with Brandy. It's the best. Sometimes with how busy we are nowadays I forget about the times before we were married and had kids.

So whenever we had times like now where we were alone at a villa in Zurich, laid out in the sun with no care in the world but each other.

"You always sit on the side and tan instead of getting wet.." Brandy laughed.

"I'm definitely not afraid to get wet." I smirked as I peered at her from over my sunglasses.

"Then come on, baby."

"I don't know if you can handle it I get real wet.." I teased with a smile as I got out from the beach chair.

"That's alright I know how to swim.."

Now it was my turn to laugh as I walked towards the water and dipped my foot inside. The water was pretty warm so I jumped in letting everything under the water except my head.

"Come here.." She smiled as her arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me so we were chest to chest.

"I love you.." I jumped in her arms and straddled her waist. She lifted me and held me by my thighs as she swam around.

"I love you too.." She mumbled against my lips before kissing me, slowly. She squeezed my ass and backed us into the pool wall as my hands rubbed down her shoulders.

I moaned against her lips as her fingers the outside of my thong bikini bottoms. My hips bucked against her movements encouraging her to keep going before I felt myself being lifted to sit on the pool steps.

She broke away from the kiss and untied one side of the bottoms before using two fingers to rub my clit.

My body tensed up as she continued to rub me and move closer to me. Everything happens so quickly as her other other circles my waist and the next thing I knew I was seated on her lap.

Her fingers moved down from my clit as to my hole as she began to rub there. My wetness built up against her finger and I could hear it vividly.

She slid her finger inside and I sighed with relief as she began to stroke me. Her rhythm was slow at first but as my breathing picked up so did her pace.

"Ooo f-fuck! I want it harder.." I whined as I slammed my hips against her finger.

"Say please."

"P-please.." I said as I gave in and she slid in a second finger before pounding them into me harder.

My entire body froze and my hand gripped her thigh to keep me grounded. I moaned loudly as I came on her fingers and my head fell back.

"You were right.." I heard her laugh into my ear before her fingers slid out of me.

"I told you but you already knew that.."

"Round two inside?" She asked and I nodded before we made our way back inside our room.

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

40.6K 670 47
Hard times don't just get better
2.6K 135 32
โš ๏ธ Warning I made this forever ago so let's not talk about my grammar and such have a nice day thoโš ๏ธ ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ก๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ ๏ฟฝ...
7.2K 154 18
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง...
90.9K 3.5K 24
"๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐, ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐?" ๐Š๐• ๐ฑ ๐Š๐ƒ๐† ๐ฑ ๏ฟฝ...