Mr. Murphy's Mattress

By diIftastic

❝ I will always come back to you, my girl, ❞ he whispered. Y/N's parents are the kind that expect so much fro... More

𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀𓇬⠀˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒
i. Don't Get Cocky
ii. A Proposal
iii. Lolita
iv. Cillian
v. Plead The Fifth
vi. Pathetic
vii. Only I
viii. Peace
𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀𓇬⠀˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒
ix. Mr. Murphy's Mattress
𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀𓇬⠀˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒
x. It's Happening
xi. How Dare You
xii. Gorgeous Lies
xiii. Who's Is It
xiv. Fuck
xv. It's So Painful
xvi. Forever
xvii. Come on, Lo
xviii. Live A Little
xix. Forevermore
xxi. I Think

xx. No Tears

105 4 0
By diIftastic

⚠️ This chapter contains smut (yeah, I know, more)

Two weeks passed, and you and Cillian were definite on the place you'd went for an open house at. You loved it, and you thought it screamed you, like your name was written on the front door.

Cillian had hired some movers, and your things were moved to your new Dublin home. The first night you officially moved in, you walked around every room holding Nia as if you were living in a grand palace.

"Isn't it beautiful, Nini?" You asked in a high-pitched voice, tickling her tummy a bit. She squealed and hugged onto your clothes, a little drool dripping from her mouth.

You walked into Cillian's office to find him admiring his new shelves and desk. He looked absolutely adorable, his glasses atop his nose. "Hey handsome," you teased, wrapping your arm around Cillian's amazingly small waist.

"I love it here," he whispered, running his hands over the back of your neck. "Let's check the bedroom."

"Already been in there twenty times," you admitted, causing Cillian to chuckle a bit.

"I've only been in once." You walked to Nia's room and set her in her crib before taking Cillian's hand and walking to the bedroom.

"Very nice," Cillian exclaimed, looking out the window that was right next to the bed. "And the TV is great. Many movies we can watch together."

"The dorm didn't have a TV in the bedroom," you pointed out, squeezing his hand. "And here, you can write while I play with your hair and watch my shows." You wrapped your arms around him, pressing your lips against his.

The kiss was long and sweet, and when you pulled back, the smooch was loud in an almost cliché way, but you didn't mind.

That night, you were on his lap straddling him as he read, plucking his eyebrows.

"Ouch," he hissed, to which you pressed a kiss against the part you plucked too hard. He flipped the page and sighed, leaning his head back. "I can't read without my glasses."

"Just a second," you whined jokingly, continuing to pluck away at his eyebrows. After you finished up, you sat beside him and he grunted once you left his lap.

He unbuttoned a couple of buttons from his shirt and brushed his hair back, obviously due to the fact you had no AC yet.

You glanced at his bare chest, before sliding your hand on top of his to hold his hand as he read. "What part are you at?" You asked quietly, to which Cillian pointed his finger under each word as he read it. You followed along, leaning on his shoulder as you read with him.

After you finished the chapter together a few minutes later, you sighed and looked at him. "Brilliant writing," Cillian said, locking eyes with you. "What did you think, my love?"

The nickname made you blush. "Beautiful language," you added. "I've read her other books, too."

"Sylvia Plath is one of the greatest writers of all time," Cillian mentioned, his eyes trailing down to your lips. "We should read The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath. I've heard wonderful things. You know, Professor Lee said it's one of his favorite books of all time."

"I'd love to read it with you." A smile grew on your lips, making Cillian grin back.

"I need you to read all of my favorites," Cillian added. "You're truly such a brilliant writer and you don't realize it. I read your essays, and the way you word things is extraordinarily clever."

"You think so?" You asked, feeling your cheeks turn hot from all the compliments.

"Absolutely," Cillian answered. "I mean, your essay on the 20s was wonderful. I'd love to help you write."

"I could never write like you," you chuckled. "I mean, your poetry is nothing like I've ever read before."

You felt your bodies being pulled together by some force, and you two wanted so badly to break that sexual tension and smash your lips onto one another's.

"No one can write like anyone. Everyone has their own style, otherwise, they're not a writer," Cillian explained, furrowing his eyebrows. "Inspiration is great, but a good writer should never lose his or her originality."

"I understand," you whispered, leaning to kiss him, but he stopped your by grabbing your hair gently.

"And remember," he said, tilting his head to admire your facial features up close. "No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader."

Finally, his lips connected with yours and you both somewhat moaned into the kiss, feeling your bodies much closer than before. You opened your mouth, practically begging for his tongue to be on yours.

You felt him explore your mouth, breathy giggles escaping his lips as he made you whimper with each kiss.

As you deepened the kiss, you felt the book underneath your tummy. "Fuck," Cillian chuckled and threw it off the bed, continuing to kiss you hard.

You eagerly unbuttoned your gown, pushing it off your shoulders and Cillian helped you fully remove it. He pulled back from the kiss, admiring his favorite sight; your breasts.

Your nipples were barely covered, exciting Cillian even more to see them peeking out. "Get these off, sweetheart," he whispered, tugging at your shorts. You slipped them off, revealing your milky thighs to him.

"Come here," you gasped, pulling Cillian's head into your neck and whimpering at the feeling of his warm mouth on your collarbone.

Suddenly, he pressed his thumb against your panties, causing you to jolt from how sensitive you were. "I'm sorry," he mumbled, caressing your waist gently.

"I'm just not used to your hand there," you laughed, sliding your hands down his arms. "You usually just go straight to fucking me."

"True," he chuckled, and the erection in his briefs throbbed as he watched you open your legs to him. "How beautiful."

You breathed heavily in excitement, watching as Cillian teasingly dragged his fingers down over your tummy and to your panties. "Can I see?" He whispered, gently tugging at your panties

"Yes," you answered, letting your bra strap fall off your shoulder. "But you can't touch, professor."

The sudden name made him cock an eyebrow, though the reaction in his boxers contradicted him: he was aching.

"Haven't heard that in a while," he joked, sliding your panties off of your legs and tossing it off the side of the bed.

Your naked cunt drove him wild, though he tried to hide it. The way it glistened from the low light made him want to engulf you completely.

"Fuck," he whispered, almost breathlessly, looking up into your eyes and then back down at your sex.

"Your turn," you proceeded, tilting your head to him to indicate he would undress as well. "Reveal yourself to me."

"Is that the word, reveal?" Cillian questioned teasingly, urging a smile out of you. He used his thumb to push down the waistband, and when his hard length sprung out, your eyes widened and you almost jumped.

You hesitantly moved your hand to the base of his cock, looking up at him for approval. "Well?" He asked, causing heat to form in your cheeks.

"Well what?" You giggled, looking up at him.

"Are you going to just hold it and stare at it or are you gonna put it in?" His intimidating tone sent a chill down your spine, and with your legs spread before him, you eased his length inside of you.

"Ah," you hissed, closing your eyes tightly as Cillian pulled his shirt off.

"Easy," he whispered, holding your side carefully to support you. "There's no rush, sweetheart."

"My god," you moaned, feeling your walls close around him completely. "Please, Cillian..."

Cillian pushed his boxers down and leaned back, motioning for you to begin riding him, and your wetness leaked down his shaft as you began moving your hips slowly.

"I take it that the literary talk excites you," Cillian decided, leaning his head back to let a deep groan out from his chest.

"Don't act like it doesn't turn you on," you protested, gasping between each few words.

"You're right," he agreed, practically panting like a dog as you sped up. You both could tell you were coming close, but both of you didn't want the sensation to come to an end. "Don't stop," Cillian groaned deeply, leaning his head back all the way against the pillow.

"But I'm so close," you whined, your legs trembling as you spoke.

"Just a little longer," Cillian muttered, thrusting back into you as your hips rolled against his. The feeling sent chills all down your back and made you moan like never before. "Alright," Cillian grunted, giving you permission to cum.

You went as fast as you good, and as you felt your juices leak over him, you closed your eyes tightly and let out a long, breathy moan. Shortly after, he released his seed into you.

You pulled yourself off of him and laid beside him, your hand running over his bare abs. "That was amazing," Cillian whispered, glancing over at you.

You kissed him softly, placing your hand on his jaw. "We haven't fucked so much before," you giggled, referring to the other night.

Cillian blushed. "Correct," he agreed, still breathing heavily.

"You intrigue me," you confessed before placing a kiss on his cheek. "You're so smart, it's incredibly sexy."

"Sexy?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow as a smirk crept up his lips.

You nodded and continued, "Everything you say sounds brilliant."

"How about this," he began, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you into a small yet passionate kiss. "I love you."

-

"I can't fucking take this," Cillian groaned, pacing around the living room as you had Nia sitting in your lap.

"Can't take what? The fact that you have to be a father sometimes?" You protested, almost laughing at Cillian's behavior.

"First of all, Y/N, we wouldn't be fighting if this accident didn't happen," Cillian stated, pointing a provoking finger at you.

"Don't you dare call our daughter that," you whispered, almost hissing at him.

"I'm not, oh my god!" Cillian shouted, undeniably enraged.

"It's not my fucking fault!" You carried Nia to her room and set her in her crib before storming back to him.

Cillian tried to reach out to point at you again, but you grabbed his hand and shoved it away. "You did this on purpose, didn't you?" Cillian chuckled angrily. "You wanted a fucking baby so you made me impregnate you."

"I was in fucking college, Cillian!" You fought back. "Why the fuck would I want that to happen to us?"

"Because you're selfish," he answered in a simple tone, but his words drove you mad.

"Get the fuck out," you demanded, pointing to the door.

"I'm not doing this shit again," he sighed, sitting himself on the couch. He crossed his arms and turned the TV on as if he were ignoring you.

"All I asked was for you to sign Nia up for daycare!" You shouted, tears filling your eyes as you grew angrier and angrier at his attitude.

"I'm busy, I told you that, I'm busy." Cillian rolled his eyes and glanced over at you. "And you know I'm fucking busy, you know to leave me alone."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was supposed to leave the father of my child alone? So I have to take care of our baby all by myself, don't I?" You threw your hands up before grabbing some books off of the nearby shelf and chucking them at him. "So you could write your fucking books."

"Calm down," Cillian drawled, shifting his gaze away from you and onto the television.

"Give me that." You grabbed the remote from his hand and turned the TV off, slamming it back down on the console table. "I bust my ass for you every single day—"

"I'm the reason you have fucking money!" Cillian snapped, his voice echoing off the walls.

You finally broke down, slowly melting to the floor as you sobbed. "I just want more time with you," you cried. "And I wanted you to go sign her up."

"Fuck," Cillian muttered, moving onto the ground beside you before wrapping his arms around you. You bawled for five minutes, which really felt like five hours, and Cillian just rubbed your back and let you release onto him.

-

Cillian came through the door later on, a stack of books in one arm and Nia in the other. "She's good," he said, watching you rush over to hold Nia.

"What a big girl," you cooed as Cillian set his books down as well as his keys. "Come here," you said softly before pressing your lips against Cillian's.

His eyes widened a bit, and when you pulled back, he joked; "I thought you'd want nothing to do with me after earlier."

"It's just a kiss."

"Just a kiss?" He repeated, raising an eyebrow. "Fair enough." He wrapped his arms around you and leaned to your ear.

"Then with your logic," he went on. "That is just a ring." Cillian held up your hand and played with your ring finger, causing your cheeks to turn a soft red as your eyes locked with his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 22K 60
Rhysand, Everything is in here. I'm sorry I stole them. Your hoodie, your cologne, your earrings, your college shirt and all your other shirts, your...
438K 10.2K 35
For a good time text me;)
19.5K 343 22
Once (y/n) aka (y/r/n) finally gets into her last year of college at the approximate age of 23, she soon gets notified from her dorm mate that her cl...
737K 9.2K 46
when a 35 year old professor became obsessed with one of his students . I hope you like it and please vote a long the way , it really helps me write ...