๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐˜; ๐ฆ๐š๐ค...

By functionalism

Just a regular girl in the Jujutsu world. maki zenin x reader. More

before you start
Verbatim
Rocuronium
Invasion
Adamance
Arsenic
Hazard
Dopamine
Toluene
Tempest
Ethylene
Silica
The Beach
Questionnaire
Orion
Assimilate
Admission
Ambition
Transition
Ryomen Sukuna
Lithium
Bodies
Mastermind
Gas
Persuasion
Lethal
Homerun
Introspection
Stigma
Tendency
Riddle
A Privilege Not Earned
United in Grief
Executioner
Blood on the Walls
The Girl who Lived, Cried and Fought

Peyote

1K 37 11
By functionalism

"Oi! You two, focus! Or else you're never gonna get good with a sword."

Maki snapped her fingers in both yours and Yuta's faces, sending you both back to reality.

"Man, were you guys really that tired? You should try getting more sleep, you could really benefit from it." Maki continued before tilting Yuta's chin up with her polearm to keep him from nodding off to sleep. You chuckled before taking your hand and slapping him on the back, making him jolt up.

"Actually, y'know what? Yuta! Get your ass up, I'm tired of seeing you almost fall asleep when I'm trying to teach you how to use a katana!" She demanded in which Yuta slowly got up and slugged his way over to Maki.

"You'd think that special grade sorcerers would be wide awake by now." You heard Maki mumble under her breath. You chuckled again, getting up and forcing Ryo to make you a katana.

" Should there come a time where we part, I'm not leaving you anything behind. " He grumbled as you strolled over next to Maki. "I couldn't care less if you left behind a bunch of cow shit." You replied to him, earning stares from Maki and Yuta.

"Huh?" Maki questioned before momentarily interlocking her pinky finger with yours. "Just talkin' to Ryo." You replied with a smile, turning to her.

"I noticed that your mood's changed, Y/n-chan. What happened?" Yuta blurt out in the middle of you and Maki's eye contact. Shifting your gaze over to him, you beamed at him. "It's a bit of a hot mess right now."

You weren't lying when you said that. It really was a hot mess, when Ryo asked Maki if she wanted to start dating you, she took forever to respond just to come up with 'I've never dated before..so I don't know.' What do you mean you don't know?!

".....Oh." Yuta said without you even having to explain the whole situation. "Give me time, damn it! This is the first time I'm feeling this way about somebody, and I'm not used to it! Let alone another girl!"

"And I'm being patient with you. If I wasn't, I would've flat out asked you out myself without the help of a special grade curse." You responded with a grin. She frowned at your shining smile before blushing and turning to Yuta. "It's absolutely ridiculous how polite she can be! Why the hell dontcha ever have any good comebacks?! Why do you gotta be so nice all the time?!" You heard Maki gripe, along with a string of curses while she was training with Yuta.

You thought it was funny, how Maki would always complain about either how nice you are or how smart you are. You proposed the theory that she's one of those hard headed people who expect everybody else to be tough just because she is, and it earned you a flustered Maki along with a few slaps to your arm that you were sure left handprints on, but you didn't dare to check.

You looked over to the side with your now sheathed katana in your hand and saw Maki doing a flip in the air, leaving Yuta looking flabbergasted as she landed on the ground and did a split before lifting her leg and bringing him down before bonking him in the head with her polearm.

"Aaaaand you're dead." She said before getting up. Yuta held his forehead with an embarrassed look on his face. "What was that forrrrr?!" He whined as he got up with her.

"I'm a curse, idiot. I'm not gonna just get you down and not do anything after that. Gotta make sure your opponent is dead or done for before you walk off victoriously," Maki answered, shooting a knowing look at you while you just grinned at her.

"ENOUGH WITH THE SMILING! IT'S WEIRD!"

"WHATTTTT?! WASN'T Y/N ALWAYS LIKE THIS ASIDE FROM THAT EMO STAGE?!"

"YOU HAVE A LOT TO SAY ABOUT EMO, MR. I-HAVE-EVERY-SONG-FROM-LINKIN-PARK-IN-MY-PLAYLIST!"

Yuta stared at Maki with a shocked face while you just chuckled. "Anyways, Y/n! You're up! Come let me beat your ass!"

You sighed before jogging over to be nearly met with a polearm almost hitting your face before you ducked. Instead of safely avoiding her attack, you just felt the polearm poke you in the ass.

Maki let out a hearty laugh while you turned to her with a frown and your hands covering your ass.

"Ha ha ha. Ha ha. Ha."

Yuta let out a chuckle with Maki as you deadpanned your expression towards her. "Careful." Maki teased with a smirk.

"Anyways, come on. We've still got a lot more training to do." Maki rushed before tapping her polearm against the ground. "Does training involve poking me in the ass?"

"Oh, absolutely."

"What?!"

"HA. C'mon, loser." Maki dared, motioning her fingers for you to come at her. You gripped your sheathed katana before smirking and running towards her, swinging your katana horizontally. She took her polearm and blocked it before kicking away your katana then stood her polearm straight on the ground and used it as a leverage to hoist herself up and kick you in the chest.

You fell back against the ground with a grunt. "You're too fast. Slow down, damn it." You complained, getting back up. She chuckled at you.

"Seems like we've been spending too much time on hand-to-hand combat." She stated. You rolled your eyes before sprinting and attempting to swing for her torso. She coughed once her butt hit the ground before she let out a small chuckle.

"Get up. Let me poke you in the ass." You said, raising the sharp tip of your blade in her face, unsheathed. She looked at it before looking back up at you. "With that?" She questioned, getting back up after swatting the blade out of her face. You shrugged.

"Yuta! Y/n-chan! Over here real quick! Hurry up!" Panda called from the other side of the field. You, Maki and Yuta all turned your heads towards him. "Huh? What's all this about?" You asked as you immediately dropped your sword and began walking towards Panda with Yuta trailing behind you. Maki scoffed before facepalming at your lack of motivation to train.

"What is it, Panda?" Yuta asked as the two of you reached Panda. He giggled after turning away from Toge.

"D o y o u l i k e b i g b o o b s o r s m a l l e r b o o b s ?"

You deadpanned your expression, letting your jaw drop. "Huhhh?! How is that related to training?!" Yuta hissed in embarrassment. "What makes you think I'm into boobs..."

"The fact that you like Maki."

"Doesn't mean I like boobs."

"She has them, so that automatically means you like boobs."

"THAT'S NOT HOW THAT WORKS!"

"I agree." Yuta added sheepishly. Panda waved his paw in your face before turning to Yuta. "Anyways, size preference?" Panda asked with stars in his eyes as Yuta scratched his head.

"If I had to choose...I guess somewhat big?"

Panda turned to you.

"No comment."

"Oh come on, Y/n!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"JUST PICK!"

You rolled your eyes and sighed. "Fine. I guess I would go for somewhat big ones as well." You mumbled. Panda leaned his head closer and put his hand up to his ear. "What was that?" He asked in a teasing manner. You frowned and grit your teeth. "I said, I would go for somewhat big boobs as well." You barely raised your voice while a blush spread across your face.

"Huh? I couldn't hear you-"

"I SAID I! LIKE! BIGGER! BOOBS!"

Panda and Toge stared at you with flabbergasted expressions while Yuta just looked at you nervously. Panda snickered before turning to Maki on the other side of the field.

"HA! HA HA! SHE LIKES BIG BOOBS, MAKI! YOU AND HER ARE TOTALLY MEANT TO BE!"

You turned to him furiously and so did Maki.

"WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT?! I'LL KILL YA!"

"IT'S CUZ I'M A PANDA ISN'T IT?!"

"YES!"

You, Yuta and Toge watched as Maki just teleported from her spot and began to tackle Panda and beat him with her polearm.

"Ah! Look at my lovely students all together within the same 6 yard radius! How exciting!" Gojo chirped as he walked out from the building. You and Yuta turned to face him.

"So? How's it been for you two?" He asked, turning his head in the opposite direction that you and Yuta are. You both stared in silence for a second.

"Gojo...we're on your left."

"Oh! My bad! Anyways, how's it been for you two?" Gojo asked in a teasing tone after turning in the right direction. "It's great! Maki's been teaching me and Y/n here how to use a sword!"

"Ohhh? That's good! By the way, Yuta! You and Toge have a mission to go on! Soooo, get a move on!" He chirped, patting Yuta on the shoulder. Yuta cringed before walking away with Toge.

"You two, keep training! Y/n, you can referee!" Gojo said, talking to you, Maki and Panda; the other two were still wrestling. "Refereeing what..?" You questioned before turning to the other two. Gojo held his arm in between Maki and Panda.

"On my count of three," Gojo started.

"1..2..3..FIGHT!"

You watched with a deadpanned expression and a dropped jaw as Maki and Panda began to go at it once again. "Seriously...?" You asked yourself as you heard girly screams come from Panda.

"REFEREE! REFEREE! DIDJA SEE THAT?! THAT TOTALLY WASN'T FAIR!" Panda yelled after finally pushing the polearm out from his mouth and pointing his clawed finger at Maki. "NOBODY EVER ESTABLISHED RULES! SO THERE IS NO FAIR AND UNFAIR!" Maki yelled as she took her polearm and whacked him in the head.

"SOME PEOPLE'S TEETH ARE SENSITIVE!"

"YOU'RE AN ANIMAL! YOU DON'T COUNT AS PEOPLE!"

"ANIMALIST! SHE'S BEING ANIMALIST!"

You continued watching the scene with the same expression from a few minutes ago. Gojo just stood there, cackling as Panda kept on getting beat with a literal stick.

-

-

-

You hummed as you sat in the common room, reading a book and turning the bottom of a candy cane into a shank. Maki walked in the room a few minutes later, arguing with Panda that she won the brawl. It was evident on both of them that she won. Panda was walking in with a bunch of bruises while Maki was right next to him with not a single scratch.

You turned to them with a smile, "Hello, you two. How was the rest of your afternoon?" You asked politely. Maki frowned before sitting next to you. "It was great, actually. Won the fight between me and Panda, which he miserably lost." Maki boasted, sending a smirk towards Panda. He took his paw and made a mouth, pretending to mock her while chuckling.

You chuckled as well before reaching over and handing Maki and candy cane. She looked at it like it was some sort of concoction.

"Don't look at it like it's a knife, Maki!" You chirped. She continued looking at the candy cane in front of her before glancing over to the candy-shank.

"Might as well be." She mumbled before taking the candy cane.

"I love candy canes but why are they so hard to open??" She questioned as she was scratching the bottom of the cane. You hummed before taking it and unwrapping it from the side.

"That's how you open it." You corrected before handing it to her. She rolled her eyes before snatching it. "Ok, know it all. Wanna do my math homework, too? Might sound like fun for you." She grumbled underneath her breath before calling you every name she could think of. You chuckled before going back to reading.

..

"Psst, Maki." You heard Ryo say before she turned her head towards you. "What?"

"She might not do it for you, but she would love to help you, wouldn't you, Y/n?" Ryo asked in a teasing tone. Your face turned beet red at Ryo's lie. "No. No no no no. No I would not."

"Why not Y/n? Don't you wanna spend time with Maki? It might help her build the confidence to finally ask you out."

"SHUT! SHUT UP! SHUT IT!" You slapped yourself before Ryo started cackling. "The smart person? Embarrassed?"

You frowned before you heard Maki snicker and cackle at your red face. "SHUT UP!"

"Never."

You rolled your eyes and shut your book. "Fuck you, Ryo. I was literally having a nice evening, reading and turning my candy cane into a candy-shank and then you came in and ruined the entire thing. Thanks a lot, man."

"Just helping you with your love life."

"IN WHICH YOU'RE NOT OBLIGATED TO DO!"

"I do it because I'm bored and it's funny to interrupt your moments with Maki."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MOMENTS?!"

Ryo just giggled.

"C'MON, ANSWER ME YA BASTARD!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 3.2K 40
๐—” ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€๐˜, ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ... ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป...
6K 136 19
"๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ [ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, แด€ แด…แด‡สŸแดœ๊œฑษชแดษดแด€สŸ ษขษชส€สŸ แดแด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑ สœแด‡แด€แด…แด„แด€ษดษดแดษด๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด…แด‡สŸแดœ๊œฑษชแดษดแด€สŸ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸ...
226 14 7
The life of a 16 year old high school student and his best friend have been seeing curses and have been getting strange abilities recently. After awh...
136K 1.6K 59
^what the tittle says. this is a female reader only srry dudes