π•Šπ•¦π•žπ•žπ•–π•£π•‹π•šπ•žπ•– π•Šπ•’π••π•Ÿ...

By andy_j_07

!!BOOK 1/5!! " π•‚π•šπ•€π•€ π•žπ•– 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•˜π• , π•€π•¦π•žπ•žπ•–π•£π•₯π•šπ•žπ•– π•€π•’π••π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€ " " 𝕀 π•˜... More

π•Šπ•¦π•žπ•žπ•–π•£π•₯π•šπ•žπ•– π•Šπ•’π••π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€β€’ ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯
π•Šπ•¦π•žπ•žπ•–π•£π•‹π•šπ•žπ•– π•Šπ•’π••π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€β€’β„™π•£π• π•π• π•˜π•¦π•–
π•Šπ•¦π•žπ•žπ•–π•£π•‹π•šπ•žπ•– π•Šπ•’π••π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€β€’ ℙ𝕝𝕒π•ͺπ•π•šπ•€π•₯
I. Movie night
Instagram: I
II: SuspiciousοΏΌ Mac?
III: Beaches and Bitches
Instagram: II
IV: Party at Miguels
Instagram: III
V: Truce?
VI: Unwanted Son.
VII: Family Issues And A Kiss
Instagram: IV
VII: Tulips
Instagram: V
VIII: 'Dad?'
Instagram: VI
IX: Masons Mom
Instagram:VII
X: cupcakes!
Instagram: VIII
XI: I love you
Instagram: IX
XII: Him Again
XIII: M&Ms
Instagram: X
XIV: Date
XV: Panic Attack
XVI: Q&A
XVII: Cuddles
XVIII: May King
Instagram XI
XIX: AοΏΌrcade
Instagram: XII
XX: Comfort
Instagram XIII
XXI: Mac's 15th
Instagram XIV:
XXII: Article
XXIII: i'm sorry
XXIV: Drive in
XXV: FINAL
Instagram; XV
REY
Bonus chapter: I
REY 2.0
REY 3.0
⚠️FACE REVEAL⚠️
Bonus Chapter: II
Bonus Chapter: III
REY 4.0
Bonus Chapter: IV
Bonus Chapter: V
Rey 5.0
REY 6.0
REY 7.0
REY 8.0
REY 9.0
REY 10.0
REY 11.0

Bonus chapter six.

99 3 48
By andy_j_07

Bonus Chapter Six.

June 19, 2021
Movie Night At Tristan's

Mac rolled her eyes as Tristan started to talk about Mason, saying he was gonna be late and all of that other shit.

(This is before Mac and Mason are dating btw.)

"Mac, just shut up, please. You may have problems with him, but he's got problems of his own he's dealing with. Just stop." Tristan spoke. "Jesus." Mac muttered.

"I'm gonna go outside. Just watch the movie without me." Mac muttered, standing up and leaving.

"Did you really have to snap at her?" Brady asked. "Someone has to tell her she isn't the only one with problems. She'll get over it. Give her time." Tristan shrugged.

"Your gonna make her hate you." Brady said.

"I don't care. None of you have any idea about what the kid is going through, Mac's dad left when she was five, she can be mad, sad, or whatever about it for as long as she wants. But she's taking out on Mason, and she shouldn't be doing that." Tristan explained.

"Mason's taking out whatever he's going through on her. Maybe you should give Mason that talk to. It takes two people to hate one another. It's not just Mac, Tristan. You can't baby Mason forever." Brady stood up and walked outside to Mac.

"Maybe you should stop babying her!" Tristan yelled. Brady rolled his eyes.

"Hey." Brady said, sitting next to Mac. Mac smiled at him. "Tristan's just being stupid, your not the one to blame." Brady told her. "I don't give a fuck about what Tristan thinks." Mac rolled her eyes.

"You shouldn't." Brady told her. "I could care less about Mason or his problems. Doesn't concern me." Mac shrugged. "Just come watch the movie." Brady looked at her. "Fine." Mac nodded.

The two walked inside, Mac ignored Tristan as she sat down and pulled her knees to her chest. "Mac, you can't keep doing this every time someone says something." Tristan stated.

Mac rolled her eyes. "Get your head out of your ass." Tristan muttered.

"I have my head in my ass? Your stuck up Masons! You do realize It takes more then one person to make enemies? Mason hates me too! So fuck off! I'm going home, and I'm not coming next week either." Mac stood up and grabbed her stuff walking out of Tristan house.

________________________
July 17, 2021.
Beach

Mac fixed the ends of her swimsuit, sitting on the towel.

"You know your supposed to swim at the beach right?" Mason commented. "Go home." Mac rolled her eyes.

"Can't." Mason shrugged. "Whatever." Mac mumbled. "Mac! Come on!" Becca yelled. "No! I'll be down soon!" Mac yelled back.

"What's that from?" Mason asked, noticing a small scar on Mac's stomach. "None of your business." Mac said. "Just tell me." Mason said. "It's none of your business." Mac flipped him off.

"Mac-." "Mason! Let's go!" Tristan yelled. Mason stood up and walked over to Tristan.

________________________
December 23, 2022.
Friends Christmas.

Mason wrapped his arms around Mac. "I love you." Mason whispered. "I love you too." Mac whispered back.

"Chill it and sit down." Tristan said. "Not my fault your single." Mac defended. "Kill yourself." Tristan said. "You first." Mac kicked him.

Mason grabbing his phone and started recording.

Tristan kicked her back. "I hate you." Mac started to repeatedly kick him. "Maclynn!" Tristan exclaimed. "Tristan!" Mac exclaimed.

Mac hugged Mason. "Your my favorite person. Happy one year my love." Mac smiled. "Happy one year baby." Mason kissed her head.

Rey's words:

I missed my babes okay, i had to bring them back.

So yea

To my fav person think of this as a late birthday present.

Bc I lost track of time.

And I'm  sorry

Anyways

Um. Yes

Fav person??

Hey bbg

I love you

I missed you

Guys were twins. We both Leo's    🤪✌🏼

Yea anyways

So we twins now

Anyways

I'm gay

Stop. I need help

Anyways

Watch Surviving summer rn

Byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 1.8K 41
BOOK 4 IN MY TBP SERIES 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Quinn gets sent off to live with her brother, and soon realises that his strict curfew won't stop her from ha...
5.6K 346 32
Aria had a simple life, she had her friends, her brother, and her parents. At the time she thought life couldn't get any better; minus the guy she wa...
53K 711 31
very slow updates! requests open. "completed" but not entirely. {🎸} ooo. || ❛ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 π˜πŽπ” 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃 π˜πŽπ” ❜ the bla...
77.3K 1.5K 41
𖀐 ❝ 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐬 i feel like pluto. you know i used to be involved with them but now i'm just alone. ❞ ❝ 𝐰𝐞π₯π₯...