X: cupcakes!

Chapter ten: cupcakes!

" Mase, honey- "

" Honey? Where did honey come from? "

Mason laid with his head on Mac's chest

Mason laid with his head on Mac's chest. Mac played with his hair. "We should make cupcakes." Mac suggested "Why?" Mason asked "Because- cupcakes are good" Mac pushed Masons head softly "Rude. Fine we can make cupcakes. Do you have the mix?" Mason asked as he stood up. Mac nodded, standing up and walking downstairs.

Mac grabbed the mix from the cabinet and set it on the counter. Mac preheated the oven. Mason came downstairs and sat on the island in the middle of the room. "Mason, get down" Mac said "Why? I wanna sit up here" Mason complained. "Well, if you what cake batter on your pants stay up there, If you don't get down, because I'm not doing laundry today" Mac said grabbing the bowl from the other cabinet.

Mason sighed "Fine" Mason jumped off of the island and stood next to Mac. "Get the eggs" Mac said grabbing the oil and the measuring cups. Mason grabbed the eggs and sat them down. "Your so sweet" Mac kissed Mason. "I only did it because you told me to, your scary when your mad" Mason shrugged "Never mind, you aren't sweet" Mac pushed Masons shoulder.

Mac grabbed a pair of scissors and cut open the mix and poured it into the bowl, adding the oil, eggs, and water before mixing. "Mase, honey-" Mac said getting cut off my mason "honey? Where did honey come from?" Mason asked looking up at her. "I don't know, probably because your as sweet as honey" Mac shrugged "Are you hitting on me?" Mason gasped

Mac smiled. "Mase, we're dating" Mac said "I know" Mason shrugged "Get the cupcake pan from under the oven, and the pam from the pantry, please" Mac asked Mason got up and got the pans and the pam. He sat the down, putting his arms around Mac.