𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤•ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

" 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠, 𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 "

" 𝕀 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕕 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕟' 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 "

" 𝕀 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕪 ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕟' 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 "

" just shut your face Thames- "

" fuck you Tanner, and no I'm not gonna shut my face- "

Mac Tanner: Mac is a normal fifteen year old girl, about ten years ago her dad left, sparking her hatred for some Men

Mac Tanner: Mac is a normal fifteen year old girl, about ten years ago her dad left, sparking her hatred for some Men. Mac does trust certain men but she doesn't trust Mason. Despite the fact they played best friends on The Black Phone.

The rest of the cast proved to Mac that she could trust them, But Mason never proved that Mac could trust him. Now, you may he thinking, "Isn't that a bit over done? Yea her dad left, but can't she just trust him?"

She could, but she's afraid, she's afraid that if she gets attached, he'll juts leave, like her dad. She will never Amit she's afraid. She never will. Never.

Mason Thames: A normal fifteen year old Boy. Mason never really cared to much about Mac to ask why she hated him so, he just started hating her to.

Mason never thought about asking Mac about why she hated him, or about her family life. Mason remembers the one time she smiled at him. They were filming a deleted scene.

The scene was right before Finney got kidnapped. Mia and Finney were walking with Gwen. Gwen had walked the other way and soon Mia walked the opposite way but before, Finney had said

"Hey Mia?" "Yea Finney?" "Uh, next week, me and Gwen were gonna go see a movie and since your my best friend, I was wondering if you would want to go?" Finney hadn't made eye contact with Mia while asking the question. "I'd love to Finney, but I'd have to ask, call me when you get home, I'll have an answer by then"

that was the first and last time Mac had smiled at Mason. "Yea, I'll call you when I get home" Finney smiled back "Okay, bye Blake" "Bye Stevens" Finney waved. But Mia never got her call, the only call she got was Mr. Blake asking if Finney was at her house.

Mason remembered that day forever. He'll never forgot it.

Mason Thames and Mac Tanner: "Do you ever shut up Thames?" Mac spat. She always asks the same question everyday with mason responding with the same answer. "No, and I'm not ever gonna shut up Tanner." That answer always resolved in a scoff from Mac. And a bunch of yells from Friends.

"Mac, Mason. Shut the hell up!" Tristan yelled. "Asshole" Mac yelled back. This would continue for a while. Until Miguel yelled at everyone and said that he would slap everyone upside the head, not hard enough to hurt them just a soft tap on the head. So, they shut up and went back to setting up for movie night.

Mason and Mac. Two people you would never expect to get together. Unless your TBP cast or some fans. Mason and Mac never thought they would get together. Let alone be friends, but on some random day. Mason and Mac became friends. Which soon followed by the two becoming partners in life. (No they aren't married)

Mason and Mac. Macon. (Girly I think that's a real thing but it's the only thing that came to mind) Fans came up with the ship name when TBP came out. Most fans didn't know they weren't friends because they played great friends on TBP. So, people thought they bad that connection in real life.

" I hate you so much right now Thames

" I hate you so much right now Thames. "

" you love me Tanner, admit it come on admit it. "

" No! "

Rey's words: I have a new writing style so just ignore it

Rey's words:
I have a new writing style so just ignore it. Next chapter it the playlist. I only chose summertime sadness bc they aren't friends and it's summer bc I said so. So, yea take this and I'll be better later (I have no idea why I said that) BYEEE!!