Chaand Chupa Baadal Mein

By ahmeli78

- find whilst reading - Tropes: • Plot Twists • Mafia × Small Town Girl • Dark Romance • Enemies to Lovers •... More

DISCLAIMER
𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
• 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 •
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙴𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙸𝙻𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙹𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁: 𝚁𝙴𝙿𝙰𝙸𝚁 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴: 𝚂𝙻𝙾𝚆 𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇: 𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿 𝙱𝙾𝙽𝙳
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽: 𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙾𝙵 𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙷𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃: 𝙰𝙱 𝙺𝚈𝙰 𝙺𝙰𝚁𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴: 𝙰𝚂𝙺
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽: 𝙿𝚄𝙼𝙿𝙺𝙸𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽: 𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴: 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙿𝙾𝚂𝙰𝙻
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙼
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙰𝙿𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙰𝙶𝙴𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙰𝙲𝙲𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙵𝙾𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙳 𝚂𝙴𝙲𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚂
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈: 𝙳𝙾 𝙳𝙸𝙻 𝙴𝙺 𝙹𝙰𝙰𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴: 𝚉𝙸𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙶𝙸 𝙴𝙺 𝚂𝙰𝙵𝙰𝚁 𝙷𝙰𝙸
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾: 𝙲𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙱𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴: 𝙱𝙰𝙳𝙷𝙰𝙸 𝙷𝙾
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁: 𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙱𝚈𝙴

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙺

317 35 5
By ahmeli78

*** 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓, 𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕, 𝒂 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏, 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ***

"So Mr Bharadwaj, how do you feel about becoming the new CEO of Bharadwaj Fashions?" Asked the host, flashing a smile at the young individual, patiently waiting for an answer.

"I feel very proud to say that I am carrying on my father's duties, although, there will be a slight change in the way me and my father do things within the company, I hope this does not bring forward any resentment from current and future employees, I want to bring forward my own authenticity and want to leave my own legacy behind." Spoke Mr Bharadwaj with a slight hint of arrogance in his tone of voice.

"Right! It's brilliant to see such a new voice and identity of such a known brand, how are you looking to put Bharadwaj Fashions into the market, as I am sure that there is much competition within the market you are currently present within?" Asked the host, inquistively.

"I do not believe there is such competition that can defeat Bharadwaj Fashions, as you mentioned that we are a known brand, we have been at the top for decades. Of course, I did also mention that I plan to make slight changes to the company-" Paused by the voice of the host. *𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏'𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆*

"And what would those changes be?" Asked the host with a bubbly tone of voice.

"All will be revealed when the right time comes, is what I was just about to mention just before I was rudely interrupted." Varun looks at the host, quite annoyed.

"I do apologise for the interruption." Says the host with a slightly lowered voice.

"I don't think I would like to continue this talk, hopefully, you find some manners and we might be able to do this Talk again." Mr Bharadwaj stood up and swiftly walked off stage, leaving the host in embarrassment.

*𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎*

*𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎, 𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔*

"Ouff, auntiiiiiiieeeeeeeee why are you waking me up so eaaaarrrrrlllllyyyy?" Speaks the whiny voice.

"Listen young lady, it is clearly not early and you have the shop to run, I am not doing this myself." The auntie spoke sternly.

"Auntie let me sleep some more pleaaaassseeeee." Further spoke the young lady, whilst covering her eyes from the beaming sunlight that reflected on her face.

"No! Young lady you need to wake up, you have responsibilities as long as you live with me and you need to fulfil them! So get your lazy self up, and get ready." The aunt walks out of the room shaking her head in disbelief.

"Oh my days-errrr!" Complains the young individual, slowly lifting herself out of bed.

*𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎*

*𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆, 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒂 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒍𝒚*

"What is this I've heard?" Varun's father speaks sharply. "You walked off the stage and told the host that she needs to have manners?" Varun's father continues speaking.

"Dad she was clearly rude, you know that I absolutely hate being interrupted when I am speaking or making a point about something, she needed basic manners." Varun defended himself.

"For Godsake Varun, she's asking questions, it's all apart of a journalist's job to interrupt, to enquire, to investigate. This is what they do. We are there to simply answer their questions and get our bit of publicity. But what do you do walk off the stage and-" Mr Bharadwaj gets interrupted by another voice.

"And what are you two arguing about now?" Questions the new voice.

"Saima, indeed he is your son." Replies Mr Bharadwaj.

"He is our son, Jayant darling." Saima replies with a soft look on her face.

"Do you know what he has done? I'm sure you'd be just as angry as I am if you had known." Mr Bharadwaj replies angrily.

"I am fully aware, and no I am not upset or disappointed in what Varun has done. In fact, I am rather proud, the woman needs to learn some manners, she has no right to interrupt and question Varun when he is clearly responding to her. She might've been able to find her answer to her question in his response, but no she decided to interrupt him. Rude woman." Mrs Bharadwaj answers back defending her son.

*𝑴𝒓 𝑩𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒋 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕*

"Yes, of course you would walk off. You cannot handle the truth whenever it is said." Mrs Bharadwaj comments in a slightly raised tone. "Ignore him, that's all he's ever done. How are you my son?" Saima speaks in an affectionate tone, whilst walking towards her son, looking concerned as she takes every step.

"I am good, just tired." Replies Varun, ignoring his mother's affection by swiftly walking past her and rushing up the stairs towards his room.

*𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎*

Slowly stepping down from the stairs, the young lady's friends greet her. "Oh ho ho" they all say in sync.

"Maharani Akruti aapka hukum chalaye." Says one of the friends, whilst all three of them laugh.

(Queen Akruti, please run your rule)

"Girls, I'm so tired." Akruti says still waking up from her sleep, rubbing her eyes so they can adjust to the bright light reflecting on her face.

"Woman, when are you never tired?" One of her other friends says smirking with her response.

"Disha!" Akruti says picking up the pillow.

"Okay girls stop!" A voice comes around the corner. "Stop, she's awake now. Saanvi hurry up we need to go and see Rehan." The voice orders. Akruti puts the pillow down hastily.

"Okay auntie." Saanvi replies.

"Look look. Look how quickly she replies when it comes to matters of her husband." Disha teases Saanvi. Saanvi looks down blushing.

"Stop it Disha." Saanvi continues to blush.

"Oooooo what are we meeting Mr Dulha ji about today?" Akruti asks.

"We need to speak about the venue and the guest list too!" Saanvi states.

"Can I come along?" Asks Akruti. "I have nothing to do." She further states.

"Yes, you do Akruti." Replies her aunt. "You have the shop to handle, who's going to handle the shop if I'm not there nor are you?" Asks Akruti's aunt.

"Jaya Auntie, please can I go. Plus I've spent half of this week looking after the shop and taking orders down to customer's houses. I can also discuss the flowers that they want at each event, that way another wedding task is done too." Akruti replies thinking of ways to convince her aunt to let her go.

"Okay. Go. But I want a full list and no messing around." Auntie Jaya warns.

"Thank you! Love you Auntie Jaya! You're the best!" Akruti's smile widens and so does Auntie Jaya's. "I'm going upstairs to quickly get ready!" Akruti replies whilst rushing up the stairs towards her bedroom.

*𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆, 𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒗𝒊 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑹𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚*

*𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎*

*𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏'𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓*

"Come in." Says Varun.

*𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒊𝒏*

"Varun, Rehan's mother just phoned, she told me that Rehan wanted you to come down because they're all going to discuss the venue, guest list and some other things today." Saima informed Varun.

"Okay, tell him I'll be there as soon as I finish writing this report up." Varun replied. "Can you just get my black jacket out for me?" Varun politely asked his mother.

"Sure." His mother replied.

*𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏'𝒔 𝒄𝒖𝒑𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒅*

"I've left it on your bed Varun." Saima informs Varun.

*𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎, 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆*

"Good afternoon, Varun speaking." Varun greets the caller formally.

"Arre yaar!" Speaks the friendly tone. "Itni formality kis liye?" The friendly voic3 speaks again.

(Oh friend)
(What is the need for all this formality?)

"Oh Rehan? It's you." Varun speaks slightly confused. "Why'd you phone?" Varun asks.

"I just wanted to ask if you were coming or not? Saanvi will be here soon, hence why." Rehan stated.

"Yeah, I will be there as soon as I finish writing this report!" Varun stated.

"Varun, reports will come and go. When are you going to be able to enjoy your friend's wedding bro?" Rehan questions.

"Okay. Fine. I'm coming." Varun reluctantly replies whilst tiding away his paperwork and desk.

*𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note-

Hey there 👋🏼,

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did, please leave a like and comment on the chapter! I would really appreciate any suggestions/improvements.

See you in the next chapter!
- Author Ahmeli 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 6.4K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ ╰┈➤ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒊 𝑺𝒆𝒉𝒈𝒂𝒍 She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...
308K 22.6K 34
Genre : Romance fiction Tropes : billionaire's love , love marriage, Slow burn , Opposite attraction, emotional scars, soft romance Start : 18 Octob...
123K 7K 48
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
1.1M 43.7K 63
'The lost city of Atlantis once existed', 'Aliens are walking among us'. 𝒁𝒂𝒓𝒂 believes in all. But Mafia in the 21st century is a MYTH. ***** 𝑮�...