Falling for my tutor

By yonceshoney

Megan has been facing a series of difficulties, including falling behind in school and dealing with a toxic h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
🌚🌚🌚thoughts..

Chapter 6

1.6K 69 24
By yonceshoney

"I'm done." I said to Miss Knowles while handing her the worksheet.

After taking the paper, she placed it inside a folder before proceeding to hand me a book. "When I take you home, I would like for you to dedicate at least 2 hours to reading this book and studying. The book covers information about college and the specific courses you will undertake, including suggestions on how to prepare yourself and the various tests and activities you will encounter."

The way her voice sounds and how properly she speaks is so professional. "Yes ma'am- I mean okay." I said.

She chuckled lowly. "I don't wanna overwhelm you with work for the first day so, do you wanna go get something to eat now? It's almost 1 o'clock."

"I guess I could eat a little now." I said.

She took hold of her bags and began walking towards the car, and I trailed behind her. Observing her graceful and endearing stride, I couldn't help but envision her confidently strutting along a fashion runway.

I got in the passenger side of the car and she put her bags in the backseat, Then she got in and cranked the car up.

"Is there a specific place you wanna eat at?" Miss Knowles asked.

"No." I mumbled.

Casting a quick glance in my direction, Miss Knowles shifted her gaze back to the road, ready to drive. Expressing her concern, she asked, "Are you alright? You seem like you have a lot on your mind."

"I'm fine." I lied.

"Megan, although I may just be a woman who is here to assist you in catching up with your studies, I will always be available to listen to you." She told me.

I avoided telling her about my father hitting me since it would involve sharing excessive details. "It's just a lot of family issues going on right now.."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"I-I um don't want to." I said.

After arriving at Dunkin' Donuts, Miss Knowles parked the car and exited, and I followed. We entered and went to place our orders. I requested water and two chocolate donuts, while she asked for an iced coffee and a crème-filled donut.

"Let's sit down." Miss Knowles said as she walked to a table for two.

I followed behind her and took a seat.

"So, do you have any siblings?" Miss Knowles asked.

I nodded my head and sipped my drink. "Yes, her name is Monie she's 16." I said to her and then asked "Do you?"

"Yes, I do. Solange, she's my younger sister." She said and then took a bite of her donut. "What do you like to do on your free time?"

"Um, well I already told you that I try on clothes for companies. I'm a wig influencer on TikTok and I like to get on Live and rap to random beats on YouTube sometimes as well." I told her.

"Oh, you can rap? Let me hear something." She said. She started to make a beat by hitting the table and making noises with her mouth.

"No.." I said before laughing.

"Two bars, come on."

"I'm nervous...." I mumbled.

"If you are capable of rapping live, then you are capable of doing it for me as well. I am just one individual, so there is no need to feel 'nervous'," she uttered and then added, "If I sing a little bit of a song I like, would you be willing to rap for me in return?"

"You can sing?" I asked.

"A little." She said and then flipped her hair.

"Okay fine, because I gotta hear you sing."

Miss Knowles went to the instrumental for 'Im goin' down' and then she began singing.

•••••
Time on my hands
Since you been away boy
I ain't got no plans
No no no no
And the sound of the rain
Against my window pane
Is slowly, is slowly drivin' me insane, boy

I'm goin' down
I'm goin' down
Cause you ain't around baby
My whole world's upside down
•••••

After she completed part of the song, everyone applauded for her. Her voice is incredibly soothing to hear, and I sensed a familiarity in her singing, although I couldn't quite recall where I had heard it before.

"Thank you!" She said to everyone who clapped for her. "Your turn Megan."

"Wow. You can sing, I feel like I've heard your voice from somewhere." I said to her.

"Thank you. You probably have, I sing at nightclubs sometimes and I made one song called 'Single Ladies' a few years ago.

"Really? As in 'If you like it, then you should've put a ring on it'?" I couldn't believe that was her song, I've heard it many times and I never paid attention to the music video or the name of the artist.

"Yes!" She said and laughed.

"Wait wait so what's your name? Because I've listened to the song so many times but I never looked at the music video or looked up who made the song." I said

"Beyoncé."

"And your nickname is yoncé?" I asked.

"Yes, how'd you know?"

"Because the picture you sent me for your contact photo, you had on a necklace that said 'yonce'," I said and showed her the picture she sent.

"Ohh. I have many nicknames Yoncé is just one of them." She said.

I then went on YouTube to find a beat and I began rapping for her.

•••••
Aye aye look
You girls actin'

I'm sick of all this cappin'
I'm the only bad girl
That's out right now
Really rappin'

You niggas soft
Can't handle all this boss

I ain't mad nigga
I just got that pimpin' in my talk
•••••

I tried to avoid using any offensive language when rapping for Miss Knowles, as I wanted to avoid giving the impression that I was behaving more maturely than my age.

"Oh yeah. You definitely have the voice for rapping. You did that Megan, I love it!" Miss Knowles said.

I smiled. "Thank you, Miss Beyoncé."

She laughed and got up from the table. "Ready to go?"

"Yes." I said.

After Miss Knowles pulled up to my house, I was hesitant to exit the car due to the fact my mom had returned from work early for a half day. And I know for a fact my dad informed her about everything that happened, except for the part where he hit me.

"What's wrong?" Miss Knowles asked.

"I don't wanna go in there right now." I admitted.

"Why?"

"I wanna tell you but I'm scared.." I said and looked at her.

"Megan, you have my word that I won't pass judgment on whatever you choose to share. What's on your mind?" Her eye contact captured mine, and I found myself unable to focus.. I experienced an odd sensation, and my heart raced uncontrollably.

"I-I um... my d-dad....he.." I hesitated, stuttered, and eventually fell silent as I tried to explain why I didn't wanna go back to my house.

"What about your dad?" She asked and continued keeping eye contact with me.

I looked away from her and looked at my hands so I could focus. "He hit me today." I blurted out.

"Why did he hit you?" She asked.

"Because I didn't wanna tell my sister about what he instructed me to say to her. It was not my intention to show disrespect towards him. I just have a difficult relationship with my sister and it's challenging to communicate with her because she does not share her thoughts and feelings with me. As a result, he slapped me. I t-tried not to..." I couldn't continue speaking due to my overwhelming uncontrollable tears.

Miss Knowles leaned over to hug me and she got a napkin from out of her purse and wiped my tears. She then began driving away from my house.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You said you didn't wanna go back in your house, so we're gonna go somewhere else to give you time to relax and get your mind off the negative stuff. I'm sorry that happened to you, Megan. You seem sweet and I don't think you deserved that." Miss Knowles said and focused on driving.

I stayed quiet because I'm not used to people being extra nice to me and listening to all of my problems. I was speechless at the moment and I was still crying because talking about things that hurt me makes me emotional.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 490 13
"𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥...
98.3K 4.8K 22
Beyoncé just got out of an abusive marriage. A start over is what she needs, so when her best friend Nicki Offers her the vacation home in the Baham...
28.5K 1.8K 27
Two mentally ill teens in a relationship. ~yana made this... (Don't take ANYTHING in this book serious or to the heart, laugh.)
129K 5.2K 35
Megyoncé. StudentxTeacher