Izuku's Supernatural Problem

By AnthonyTyler9

Izuku's life has been rough as well as impatiently robbed of all fun and excitement. Ever since he was announ... More

Author Note
Ruined Life, New Beginnings
Arrival to Kuoh Town! Izuku Met a Devil?
Izuku's Training Begins! High School!
What the Hell Happened!? Sona's Fury!
Training with a Blade? Murayama Trains Izuku!
Izuku meets Rias Gremory!
Izuku versus Koneko; Rook vs Knightly Red Dragon!
Akeno Strikes! Izuku believes that he has Devil Problems.
Raynare attacks! Why world Why!?
Stopping the Devils from taking his Soul!
Yokai Faction!? Please don't force him to join!?
Yasaka's Training!
Learning how to use Ki!
Mastering Ki!
Norse Magic Training! Training with Thor!?
Thor's Hell training! Meeting the God of Mischief: Loki!
Red Dragon makes his Debut!
Dealing with Hero Students! Kacchan's return!
End of a Vigilante!
Asgardian Training Resumes! Returning to Kyoto!
Heroes vs. Red Dragon P.2
Ochako meets Lady Yasaka!
Smutty Lessons!
Final Training for Yuuei!
Saying Goodbye
Author Note
Red Dragon vs. Fallen Angel Cadre!
Factions make Peace! Izuku saves a little girl?
Making Eri-chan feel safe!
Bodyguards first week!
News Comes In!
Yasaka reveals the Supernatural World!
Class 1A meets their Bodyguard!
Katsuki faces his problems!
First Day at Hero School!
Battle Exercises!
Heroes vs. Villains War Prelude!
Raid on PLA Headquarters!
Defeating the Symbol of Evil & the League of Villains
Relaxation!
Draconic Awakening!
Draconic Ritual
Draconic Lemon + School Day!
Meeting Between the Devils and the Asgardians!
Training for the Young Devils Tournament!
Chaos Brigade Strikes!
Author Note!
End of an Era
Izuku versus Sairaorg!

Chaos Reigns over UA!

654 17 10
By AnthonyTyler9

A/N Hello everyone! I have returned in order to make another new chapter for this story! I apologize deeply for not keeping up with this story as it is my longest running story that is out right now that was made by me. There won't be as much smut in this story until near the end, but I will promise you all that there will be ships being announced in later chapters! Before I get further into the chapter of the story, thank you all for giving this story as much reads as well as votes as you did, it really makes me happy that you all love this story. Without further ado, let's begin!

Nezu wasn't having a very good morning, first he had to deal with All Might not having chosen a Successor for himself, and still trying to look for one in his school. Then he had to deal with Aizawa on the first day for expelling a student with a bad history of sexual assault and being sued by his parents for the simple fact that they didn't believe that their son was a sexual offender. And now that he thought that nothing could get worse, the most powerful being in Japan had arrived on stage and revealed the Supernatural world to the entire populace as if it was not a massive bomb of information. Not to mention that she had control of the current Generation's Red Dragon Emperor, and don't forget the fact that he checked the boy's DNA in order to make sure that he was the Red Dragon Emperor. Only to find out that the boy has Asgardian DNA within him as well, and since the announcement by Lady Yasaka of Kyoto... the world was now questioning the power of Heroes if there were powerful beings capable of the powers that Humanity had just on a whim. His student's most of all had been being very dissuasive about what the woman was talking about as they stated that she just had a mutation quirk and was lying about that kind of thing. The main problem? He knew about the Supernatural world since some of his teachers as well as students had conversed with Devils, Angels and Fallen Angels on the daily in the higher grades. Sighing heavily, he had no idea what was to become of his school now that he had to deal with the Supernatural being introduced to society, not like the League of Villains were a problem in and of itself that he was having issues with in the first place. As the surroundings of his office started to light aflame, he stared at one of his cameras within his school as the flames moved about his room as he merely stated one thing. "This is fine." He said, as he sipped some tea, and the flames became harder to control.

====================================================

In Class 1A, Aizawa Shota was looking at his students with scrutiny as they went about their day as if the most problematic part of society wasn't revealed not even 4 hours ago. Not only that, but there was an extremely powerful being who was on the side of the woman who revealed that. Sighing in both slight anger and annoyance, he called for silence to be heard in his classroom as he went over the classes lesson of the day as he introduced them to the world of the Supernatural. "As you can see, about 3 million years ago there was a great war between the Three Factions of the Supernatural who are the most prolific amongst the world. The Angels, Fallen Angels, and the Devils all residing in the Christian Faction as a whole were warring over the fact that they extremely hated one another and wished to be the one faction in charge. This war went on for millions of years before two beings at the top of the rankings of the Supernatural world appeared on their battlefield. These two beings were Dragons, Heavenly Dragon Class beings who could make the entire world explode if they so wished for it to happen. But because of the fact that these two idiots battled on a field of battle between the Three Factions, said factions had turned their battle and made a temporary truce in order to defeat these, Dragons." Aizawa said, as one of his students rose their hand. "Yes, Ashido?" Aizawa droned out, bored out of his mind. "What happened to these Dragons? And are they alive today?" Ashido asked curiously. "They are dead, but their souls reside in the Sacred Gear System that the leader of the Christian Faction of Angels created for humanity. These Sacred Gears gave humanity the power in order to defend themselves from the Three Factions as they didn't particularly wish for being a part of these factions as a whole. But because of humanity gaining these weapons of massive power, the Three Factions actually searched out these users of Sacred Gears to add to their ranks in order to defeat their enemies. The current Red Dragon Emperor is currently the bodyguard of the world's most prolific leader of the Supernatural Powers Lady Yasaka who resided in Japan for all her life and became the leader of the Yokai Faction." Aizawa said, before another boy rose his hand. "Yes Hyoudou?" He asked, as he stared at the pervert. "Well, I just wanted to know if she was as beautiful as most people have stated her to be. Since based on history Yasaka was a giant fox who had the power to destroy the world." Hyoudou asked curious. "If I answer your question, you will become perverted enough to not pay any attention to my class so I will leave that as ambiguous. Now you need to pay attention for your next class with Present Mic." Aizawa said, as the bell rung for their next period.

As the day furthered into the afternoon, everyone had been looking forward to what they were going to do for training. But something happened that distracted them from their happy moment of the day. "Young Hyoudou! Would you care for some lunch with me?" All Might called out, as he stared at the boy. "So long as Miss Midnight is there any time!" Hyoudou said, smirking a little perversely. "Keep your mind out of the gutter young man." All Might said, as he stared at the boy. "R-Right, sorry. Been trying to tone down my perversion." Hyoudou said, as they walked away from his classmates. One of the girls who were looking at him weirdly just shook their head as she remembered the talk, she had with Izuku. 

"Please make sure that you can become a Hero the way you wish to be. I taught you everything I learned from Lady Yasaka in terms of Senjutsu, and you will have to train it constantly in order to keep it within you." Izuku said, as he stared at her and the young girl blushed crimson. As the young girl was walking with a perpetual blush on her face. "Hey Ochako! What are you thinking about?" Mina asked, as she stared at the brown-haired girl. "N-Nothing! Just thinking about a conversation with the Red Dragon I had a few months ago." Ochako said, as Mina then noticed the sad look on the girl's face. "I understand how you feel, he was quirkless right?" Mina asked, as she stared at Ochako. "Yeah, he was treated unfairly because of something he couldn't control. But now that he is the Red Dragon Emperor people are treating him as if he is this kind of terrorist, I don't like how people don't think that he can sense other's emotions just be looking at them with a glance." Ochako said, as she sat down at the table with the other girls. "I just can't believe that someone with a Sacred Gear didn't wish to become a Hero." Momo said, as she stared out the window. "Well, he was quirkless right? Maybe he just didn't train enough in order to become a hero." Jiro said, as she ate some food. "Well, as long as he doesn't mess with us I don't care who he is. But I won't deny that he isn't cute!" Hagakure said, as her clothes bounced with each word. Ochako looked at Hagakure with a weird expression as the girl noticed the stare. "What's wrong Ochako?" Hagakure asked, worriedly. "Nothing, it's just that... he wasn't given the best kind of relationship with others since he was young." Ochako said, as Mina looked at the girl closely. "Was that because of your experience training under him?" Mina asked, as the other girls looked at her in shock. "Y-Yeah, he told me about himself and his childhood before becoming the Red Dragon Emperor. He was bullied relentlessly by Bakugo all because of something he couldn't control, he never had a quirk growing up and Bakugo took his anger out on his body and mind for years. He told me that he even attempted suicide before when he was younger than we are because of his words." Ochako said, as everyone looked at her in shock. "Well I'm glad he isn't dead, he just made sure that people were safe during his time as a vigilante. I wonder if he is a part of the Supernatural world based on his blood and not his Sacred Gear as well." Tsuyu asked, as she slurped up some ramen. The girls would continue this talk as the boys were conversing with one another as they talked about who the Red Dragon Emperor was. Katsuki wasn't happy at all, to have his past found out like that by Izuku of all people wasn't a good thing. The boy was supposed to die from jumping off a roof a year and a half ago, don't question his authority! He was going to become the next Number 1 Hero! He couldn't have a shit stain like Deku in his life to make it worse! But now that the teachers know about his past, they have taken into their hands about his punishment and was now forced to help quirkless individuals in the Quirkless Population charity. He was completely quirkist because of his world view that everyone was judged by the quirk they had from their parents. But overall, he agreed with the Meta Liberation Army's ideals of that everyone should be capable of using their quirks freely without any repercussions. But ever since his reveal against All Might back in Hosu, the teachers have been keeping an eye on him even closer than before. He couldn't fuck up since if he did, he was out on the streets, his parents even disowned him because of how he treated Izuku when he was growing up until now and how they found out how he bullied him.

=================================================

Izuku was walking around the place with Yasaka as she had been in meeting after meeting. She had been told many times by her subordinates that what she had done was completely off the record and that wasn't alright with what was supposed to be known. She brushed them off as she kept Izuku's attention on her as she walked, for some reason his hormones were growing by the day, and he couldn't understand them. One day they would glare out at him and force him to release some 'tension', other days, he would look at the women in the mansion, other than Kunou, and he would feel extremely attracted to them. But the one girl who he was attracted to the most wasn't there, and he was feeling extremely lonely. Looking at Yasaka he asked her a single question. "What is it you need Izuku?" Yasaka asked. "D-Do you think I could be a Hero?" Izuku asked, as his thoughts were processing what Ochako had told him before she arrived at the Mansion. "Well if you wish to become a Hero... then you shouldn't stop yourself from becoming one. Although, I will inform Nezu of your decision to join his school." Yasaka said, as Izuku's face became extremely happy. "But you will join the school as Class 1A's bodyguard." Yasaka said, as Izuku nodded his head. "I understand, although, I will wish to stay away from Ka-Bakugo." Izuku said, almost saying his childhood friend's nickname. "Don't worry Izuku, I will inform the school about your history." Yasaka said, as she walked away.

About a few hours later Nezu received a call from his office and answered it right away. "Am I a bear? Am I a Dog? Am I a mouse? But before everything else I am the Principal!" Nezu said, as he heard a voice, he thought he'd never think to hear. "Hello Nezu." "To what do I owe the favor of speaking to the leader of the Yokai?" Nezu asked seriously. "I am merely calling you in order to give you a powerful warrior... the Red Dragon Emperor in order to defend your class from the so-called villain group, The League of Villains. His services as a bodyguard for his education to become a Hero." Yasaka said, as Nezu sweated nervously. "What will you get out of this?" Nezu asked, curiously. "Nothing, Izuku has just asked if he could become a Hero. And I told him that I could get you to have him come to your school in order to make sure he can attain his dream." Yasaka said, as Nezu thought to himself. 'This seems like a trap, but at the same time... having someone as strong as All Might in his prime, perhaps even stronger than him. This is nothing but a win for me and a win for the boy. Izuku Midoriya huh? Oh well, everything is chaotic here anyway.' Nezu thought to himself. "You have yourself a deal, is there anything else you wish to speak about?" Nezu asked, as Yasaka hummed in affirmation. "Please, if you wish to keep one of your student's alive... keep Bakugo Katsuki away from Izuku Midoriya." Yasaka said, as she hung up the phone. "He he! he! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Watch out Leage of Villains! The Red Dragon Emperor is coming to kill you!" Nezu laughed as he closed his phone on the table.

A/N That is the end of the chapter! I hope you enjoyed this chaotic chapter that I made for the story! Izuku will be coming to UA in order to learn how to become a Hero for the world like he always wanted! That also means he will converse with the girls of Class 1A and Hyoudou in order to influence them even more than before! Also, the ship for Issei is him and Ibara Shiozaki. The young woman will be able to curve his perverted tendencies and make sure that he can keep them well hidden. Although she will have a friend who is in love with him based on the Sports Festival named Asia Argento who will be a part of the ship as well! Next Chapter! First day as bodyguard of Class 1A!

Thank you for all the support for this fanfic! And as always! BROFIST!

2524 Words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 9.8K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
4.1K 132 14
Izuku Always knew he wasn't like everyone else, for starters he aged much slower that everyone else, moreover, he was deemed quirkless but still got...
185K 5.5K 106
Born with a powerful quirk, that changes him into a dragon Izuku quickly finds out that people hate villainous, evil-like quirks, But his mother brin...
254K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...