The Ghost of Mordor. (Demon S...

By TemplarWolf52

This is the tale of the ex- Dark Lord and the Demon King. This is my first book so let me know how it is to y... More

Backstory and Bio
Chapter 1: The beginning
Chapter 2: First contact
A/n #1
Bio #2
Chapter 4: The Woman and the children of the Sun and Moon
A/N ship ideas
A/N advice
Chapter 5: Rebirth
Chaper 6: The Return
A/N Vote
Chapter 7: The Shadow
Trigger warning for the next chapter
Chapter 8: The Training and the introductions
Chapter 9: The Party and The Family
Concept art
Chapter 10: Death in the Family and Final Selection
Ch:10 concept art
Concept art remake
Chapter 11:The Encounter
Concept art: Heights
Chapter 12:The House
Chapter 13: Memories
Ch:13 Concept art
Chapter 14:The Spiders and the Dream
Concept Art for Chapter 14
Chapter 15: The Hashira and Lower Moon Meeting
Chapter 16: Fire Breathing?
Concept Art: The Eyes conspiracy
The Eyes Bios
Different perspectives of Ch 16

Chapter 3:The Meeting of the Kings

53 3 0
By TemplarWolf52

3rd person pov:

After putting the Palantir in his satchel, Sauron left the cave on his horse to Mt. Yoko in search of the color changing metal. 

1 day later:

Sauron pov: 

After traveling for a day, I set up camp so the horse can rest while I check around in case there were bandits or "Demons," roaming around and saw a woman being chased by two swordsmen so I used one of the ringwraith's abilities that allows me to run twice as a fast and leave a streak of orange-ish, red light behind me while quietly following the three.

The swordsmen cornered the poor girl who sitting in a defensive stance away from the boys while the boys were harassing her and I was hiding behind them to know the situation.

Swordman#1: "You thought you could run away from us, we're demon slayers so chasing a girl who father is arrogant to lend us your hand in marriage but since he had an "accident" we can do whatever we want with you." while both were grinning disgustingly and I took out my broken sword which originally was orange but now turned black like the void with a streak of red and silver with a emblem of a flaming eye on the bottom of the blade. I teleport using another ringwraith ability to the "Demon slayers," and cut them down quickly.

( Orange-ish red glow instead of blue and without bow)

The woman screamed from fear while looking at scene in front of her and I approach her slowing and peacefully.

Sauron: "I'm not going to hurt you, little one." while holding my hand out to help her up which she hesitantly grabs and gets up.

Woman: "T-thank you."

Sauron: "Is there any members of your family left that can look after you?" I asked.

Woman: "My mom was away from the house when those two broke in and killed my dad then chased me."

Sauron: "Let me do something then I take you back to your home."

I then processed to take the swords of the killers and said "You don't deserve these plus I might make these as a collection" while putting the swords in the pockets of my cloak and cut off a certain thing that they kept thinking with.

Sauron: " Ok, let's go." The girl followed but there was a sound of  foot steps so I draw the broken sword defensively and saw it was a female "Demon" and shouted.

Sauron: "Hold up, time out, let's a make a deal."

F Demon: "What do you want" with a hunger that snarled at me.

Sauron: "There are 2 bodies behind us that killed this girl's father and tried to have their way with her but I intervened anyways you can have the fresh meat that's there and me and the girl will leave and we won't attack each other since your hungry and there's some good food so num num."

F Demon: "Why would you help me, a demon!!"

Sauron: "Not in my eyes, you're a beautiful woman with cannibalistic tendencies and sun allergy." While patting her head.

After I patted her head, she blushed a little

F demon: "T-thank you, sir."

Sauron: "You're welcome, now let's go, little one."

After the encounter I took the girl back to her home which was not far from the mountain so there wasn't really any distractions even though the mother wanted to prepare a feast for saving her daughter which I  humbly refused and continued up the mountain.

From far away ??? pov:

I was looking through the minds of my subordinates and heard something that piqued my curiosity.

????: "Not in my eyes, you're a beautiful woman."

Where have I heard that from? Whatever it was it triggered a feeling in my body I never felt before. It's like a distant memory that I did live but didn't. I start having visions of a man with fair features, white-ish blonde hair and golden eyes presumably speaking to someone that I'm seeing through their eyes.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       The white haired man: "Are you ok, my dear?" the man asked with worry in his voice.

?: "I'm fine dear."

The man: "I know you are lying so what happened, what caused my beautiful Morrigan to be upset?"

Morrigan: "Some of the humans were branding me as evil because I'm a God of War and Death so I should leave the humans."

Man: "I'm a Angel turned demon to Fallen Angel who works for the true God that these Izu have impersonated and Kratos is a Demi god and God of War and destroyed the Greek and Norse pantheon so those humans are just fools who believe that they are better than everyone, look at this, you know what I see?" While he pulls out a mirror from a desk.

Morrigan: "A Goddess of Death?"

Man: " Not in my eyes, I see a beautiful woman who rivals all the Goddess of Beauty and love."

Morrigan: "Thank you Sauron , my love."

Sauron: "You're welcome my beautiful wolf."

End of flashback

Sauron's pov:

I reached the top of the mountain and found a lot of the ore then to save time I teleported me and my horse back to forest next to the village since I saw a blacksmith shop there so I should be able to pay the owner to use his shop temporary to make my weapons.

(Red instead of green)

As I teleported to the woods, I saw another the "Demons" and decided to sneak on it and put my on it's head while my eyes and ring glowed.

( Orange and red, sorry couldn't find a bigger gif that was under 3 mb)

Sauron: " Show me all you know," I said while I went inside it's head for every bit of information I can get and learned that "That man" is a someone named Muzan Kitbutsuji who is looking for a flower called "the Blue Spider Lilly" to be immune to the sun and immortal which is funny being immortal was a curse that me and higher beings can put to punish and torment people by seeing their families slowly rot away while they are the same age as when the curse was put or to put the curse alongside putting them in a constant nightmare of dying and watching their horrible crimes. I also confirmed that Muzan mind controls his "Demons" through his blood so I sent a signal through the blood to a Sakura grove that is isolated from humans to be there in 1 month. I know I could have done it to the female demon but I was in better mood than now. When I was finished from how weak the "Demons" mind was, it exploded and I processed to the blacksmith shop which was easy with 50 golds coins since I had 50,000 coins in a vault and took on the boat so I hid it somewhere in Japan and started to work on a new sword, a new blade for my hidden blade, arrow heads for a small crossbow and have some blades around my armor.

( Reference for the blades of the armor but discard the leg, chest armor and helmet)

After Kotaro told me to keep the broken katana, I removed the tsuba and put a crossguard.

(New sword, but complete not broken)

1 month later:

I made all the gear and spent time with the Kanroji family and gave Kotaro the Palantir to deliver it to the head of the Demon Slayers while I meet with the acclaimed "Demon King."

I went to the grove of Sakura trees since it was isolated from humans and the symbolism of the trees mean Life, Death, Violence and Beauty so I chose the place for that. I waited while wearing my mask and hood up in the grove till the sun was down which made the trees pop with color with the contrast of pink and Dark blue to black. I saw a man that had hair that was dark as the night sky, with a black kimono and the most striking feature was blood red eyes that were like a cats', I knew this was the man known as Muzan Kitbutsuji.

Muzan: "So it was you that signaled me here?"

Sauron: "Wasn't hard to do."

Muzan: "So who are you?"

Sauron: "Just someone curious if you are really the Demon King and so far I see a lack of demon in you." That caused Muzan to lash out and send a tendril at me that I dodged easily and stared at Muzan and said.

Sauron: "That's rude of you and I wanted to say hi but if you want to be like that then this should be fun." I said as I drawed out my sword and rushed Muzan with Shadow Strike.

( Orange- ish red glow)

While I struck him, he regenerated slowly and sent more tendrils from his to me but I dodged from their range. I then charged with my hidden blade hitting his neck.

When I stabbed Muzan I let him stab me in a gap of armor his with claws that were blue.

Muzan: "You serve me now."

I then pulled his claw deeper letting almost all his blood flow through me and released about 45% of my aura which cracked the ground under us with my eyes and ring glowing and said.

Sauron: "I serve no one." In a deep demonic voice that shook the air and trees around us.

Muzan's pov:

As I stabbed the man in front of me and was pumping my blood through him, he said.

Unknown: "I serve no one," the ground and air shook from his deep but shadowy voice and he released an aura so potent that he air was hot like the sun, the shadows felt like they were strangling me and a tall shadow figure with a mace was in the middle and I felt so much dread that could destroy a island easily. While that was happening I didn't notice that I pumped 95% of my blood through which scared me since the man didn't turn to bloody sludge.

Sauron's pov: After I released my aura, I let Muzan's claw go while my body quickly takes in the blood, adapting and dominates the cells inside my body and see the memories inside the cells which I saw Muzan's memories and felt pity to him since he was destined to die from before birth and fears death because he hasn't lived life that life should be but is always near death. I made a decision that changed the course of history.

Sauron: "Let's stop this fighting even if it was fun but lets be friends since I seen your memories and understand you hate pity. What I'm saying is we should be friends since you lived the past 200 years looking for a flower."

Muzan: "I don't need friends, I'm the DEMON KING!!" he shouted                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Sauron: "You're no demon since demons are from hell from the souls of humans not born as a human, I'll let you think on that."

Muzan pov:

After this man told me that wasn't a demon, my pride boiled but part of me wanted to be with him as a friend so asked while pushing my pride for now.

Muzan: "Tell me your name then I decide." since I couldn't see or read his mind

The man: "My name is Annatar."

Muzan: "Well Annatar, I accept as a friend since you showed great strength I allow you as a business partner." The business partner part shocked since I just met him but something in me said that to a weak human."

Annatar: "That's great to hear, you should be able to do great things with me around." Annatar said while me and him headed towards a cave since the sun beginning to rise and we waited for the day to end.

3rd person:

After that moment, Sauron( Annatar) and Muzan worked together even though Annatar refused to harm innocents but during the wars after that Sauron took part in the wars like the Mongol Invasion and earned the moniker "The Shadow" and attacked camps of soldiers that burnt villages and raid caravans so he can feed refuges and made a helmet from his mask and metal of a corrupt samurai.

( Just the helmet and face mask)

During the 200 years, Muzan learned that Annatar was immune to the sun and tried to absorb him but almost died since Annatar ate a red and a white spider lily since to have complete life you must have life and death and the spider lilies symbolize those two and after that attempt Muzan never tried to absorb Annatar again. Muzan after killing someone who a weird hood, he found a glowing sphere that radiated a aura like Annatar's so Muzan kept. The Kanroji family lived happily despite missing their friend since he said he had to travel around Japan but the family kept the memories with them and like the ring the Kanroji have was tales of this traveler that spread from one generation of Kanroji to another. Annatar was upset that the Knights Templar were disbanded and hunted down by false accustaions but he was happy that Altair's teaching remained pure and Annatar overseen the shadow war between Assassins and Templars through the Templars' Apple of Eden since Altair locked away his in his library before the Mongols come. Sauron grew back his power from 45% to 65% during the centuries.

End of Backstory

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 2.8K 48
DISCLAIMER!!!- This will follow the events of the anime. I don't have the Manga nor have I ever read the Manga. So no spoilers for it. (Y/n) (L/n) wa...
1M 21K 46
╰⋯➤ 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏 ― REQUESTS: Closed! KNY X READER ONE SHOTS Kimetsu no Yaiba/Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge. ― WRITTEN BY: • @real...
77K 1.6K 35
(Y/n) had always been maltreated by her family. When her mother was murdered, she was left alone with her dad and was continually tormented by him. (...
270K 5.8K 34
During a full moon night, Kokushibo was going around, looking for people to eat, when he heard the cries of a baby. He searched around for the baby...