The moon is lovely, isn't it...

By notttkitty

Luffy x Nami fanfic takes place between the whole cake and wano land. All are made up and have hypothetical s... More

The Next Chapter
Sylvia Island
Curse or Blessing
Marriage?
The Maze
Just friends 1
Just friends 2
Hiding The Truth
It would be nice
Encounter
Soul' apart
I found You
The End

The Truth

365 3 2
By notttkitty

Okomoto:- Luffy, that's true that I am a pirate hunter I had taken your contract.

Luffy:- I got that much,so that you get devil fruit and you can sell it.

Sanji:- you just tell us the solution for this situation.
Okomoto:-If we really want to find this we need to go to the past.

Okomoto:-
So Sukiyoki Tamayomi was my great grandfather and you know about the deity of the island. She gave the island to our family . Tamayomi family had been managing this temple and this island for years.

"Sukiyoki Tamayomi" was succeeded by his son Suisui Tamayomi . My grandfather, after that it was finally my father's turn to succeed the island and the temple. Senju Tamayomi my father.

But things got a little complicated from here.
The deity had eaten the Marry Marry no mi but at the same time her brother ate the reverse fruit,the reverse fruit had the power to reverse any fruit effect.

You know what the deity's name was!

Sanji:- How are we supposed to know!??

Okomoto:- nevermind.
The deity of this island was
Christiana D Grace. And her brother was
Noah D Grace .
They were said to that they had come from the heavens to rule the world.

When Christiana D Grace had came to this island this island was suffering from calamity and famine.
She was the one who saves this island. It was Said that she also had an another Devil fruit, which no one knows about.

Robin:- Okomoto san can you just come to the point what's the reason for telling such a big backstory??

Okomoto:- Today's generation didn't have the patience .

Let me continue.... So Noah and Christiana were always in good terms they both established this island and they divided the island into two jurisdiction . Noah took the south part and Christiana took the north part..

Christiana D Grace 🔝

NOAH D GRACE 

Everything was going well for at least 2 generations
Than almost everything teared apart.

Luffy:- What happened?

Okomoto:- let's not go there and the main thing is our problem solution is Noah
Only he can resolve this,he had reverse fruit.

Sanji:- so you're telling us that this Noah guy has our solution!? So where we can find him?

Robin:- where we can find him?

Usopp:- Noah lived in the South part of this island ! Right?

Okomoto:- the south part of this island don't exist in today's time,it is long gone.

Sanji:- What does that mean?

Okomoto:- After the disruption between Noah and his sister his part of the island is gone..

Robin:- Gone?? To where ? And how are we supposed to find it?
Okomoto:- I don't know where he live now.

Sanji:- So, how we supposed to find him?
Robin :- Where is this island deity? Christiana ??

Okomoto:- See I'm not that much aware but,she died because conflict between her and her brother.

*Everyone was shocked* whatt!!!

Usopp:- how is that even possible??

Okomoto:- From what I've heard ,she died but her brother is somewhere living with a curse.

What curse sanji asked,

Christiana the deity cursed her brother that her island will go in ruin and he will live a miserable life.

Okomoto knew Pretty much the story but the story itself was not completed. For now they have decided to go South if any kind of island can be found.

They decided go in the ship to the south part of the island . 

Silky:- hey guys what that man said ?

Sanji:-  silky chan , he just said the reason for his state and what really happend to the island . 

ROBIN:- silky chan after knowing all this  I think will be able to find to break the curse.

Silky:-- thats a relief to listen ....but how is my uncle and why he kept me outside of the convo?

Robin:- silky san  it is something you should ask your uncle . For now we have decided to go to the south part of the island to found a certain someone.

Nami came out of her room this time she looked more healthy. 

Robin:- Nami san , you are looking good , you were sleeping thats why we conducted meeting without you . Is that bother you ?

Nami:- Robin no way , and even the meeting was for me , so how could I be sad. SO what they said .

Sanji :- Nami chhawwnnn~~~~ I am glad to see you all fine . 

Nami:- sanjii kun please tell me first what happend?

sanji :- Appreantly , the deity of this islsnd fruits curse can only be break by his brothers reverse fruits . 

usopp:-  And his brother is living here somewhere in the south part of the island or maybe somewhere.

Nami :- why dont we ask the deity herself to do something ,

robin:- well according to okomoto the deity died some years ago , because of the conflict between her and her brother.

everyone proceed to go to the ship back , okomoto was also going with them , because of silky's request this time silky will also come with them . Nami was still a little weak , she was carying her luggage but was not able to do it properly . Luffy notices and he approaced nami  ,trying to help her .

lUFFY:- nami , give me the luggage . (he took all the luggage and smiled at nami and said ) nami you don't have to fear we will be alright , whatever maybe the result but we will be okay .

Nami :-Luffy I think we should first go to WANO because we still don't know how much time it will take . You should go to wano ,even if this curse , we can't be married if we don't want to ,isn't it .

Luffy:- nami , this is what i choose ,we can delay wano for some days .

Nami slowly took one step closer to luffy ,she  melted in his arms ,she wanted him to tightly embrace her  . 

NAMI:- don't say anything , right now nothing can give me more peace than your arms . 

Luffy realized it was not his right to step back . he understood what the moment is requiring . In the moment they both setting each other free from the anxieties ,the only thing they could do right now is to understand the feeling within themselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 511 22
Halftimes/Cut scenes/Bonus segments of the series, "Our Arranged Love Story". A romance fanfic involving Luffy and Nami, two strangers who learn to l...
1.9K 106 6
Y/n, a normal woman (not really) who holds a deep passion for fictional (wo)men (cough- only One Piece men & women tho- COUGH-), one day, her birthda...
2.9K 294 7
╰┈➤ 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗣𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗫 𝗞𝗡𝗬 𝗙𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙿𝙸𝙴𝙲𝙴 | A feeling of incompleteness, or waiting for some particular element...
37.1K 739 26
warning: THIS WAS MY FIRST FANFIC I EVER MADE ON WATTPAD SO IT'S RLLY HORRIBLE/I have others that aren't as bad as this (PLS DON'T READ OMG) I have n...