Miraculous Ladybug Season 6

By Miraculous_Boppy

Ladybug had won! Well, sort of. She did get back all the Miraculouses back from Monarch, but lost the butterf... More

Preview of MLBS6
CHAPTER 1: THE PICNIC
CHAPTER 2: THE INTERVIEW
CHAPTER 3: THE VILLAIN
CHAPTER 4: THE RESUMPTION
CHAPTER 5: THE FIRST
CHAPTER 6: THE ANNIVERSARY
CHAPTER 7: THE AKUMA
CHAPTER 8: THE MEETING
CHAPTER 1O: THE RESULTS
CHAPTER 11: THE DATE
CHAPTER 11: THE JEALOUSY
CHAPTER 12: THE ELECTION (I)- RESULTS
CHAPTER 13: THE ELECTION (II)- SAFEHOUSE
CHAPTER 14: THE DROP
CHAPTER 15: THE TORTURE
CHAPTER 16: THE NIGHTMARES
CHAPTER 17: THE CATASTROPHE
CHAPTER 18: THE FINALS
CHAPTER 19: THE SECRETS

CHAPTER 9: THE CALL

148 1 0
By Miraculous_Boppy

2 weeks later....

Mari's POV

3..... 2.... 1....

00:00.

I instantly send the 500-worded text I had planned for Adrien's birthday for two months now. It had to be just like him... perfect!

Until I discovered that I missed the word 'happy'.

I wrote 'hapy'!

"OH NOO!!! This is a disaster!" I cry as I melt to the floor in tears.

"It's fine Marinette! It's just a letter," Tikki chips in.

"IT'S NOT JUST A LETTER, TIKKI! IT'S A BLEMISH IN THIS PIECE OF UTMOST PERFECTION!"

Tikki looks at me weirdly, and flies into the miracle box.

Maybe I wierded her out a bit, but now is not the time to address it.

I had to fix my mistake!

I was about to delete the message until I saw four letters under it.

Seen.

"OH NO!!!!!!! HE'S SEEN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A DISASTERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!" I wail

"Marinette! It's the middle of the night! You're causing a ruckus!" my mum yells

"Sorry, mama!" I yell back.

I am completely unsure what to do until Adrien then calls me.

Do I anwer? Do I ignore? Do I transform into Ladybug and hide away forever?

I decide to answer.

"H-Hello Adrien?"

"Hello Marinette, how are you?"

"I'm quite alright, thanks. Happy sixteenth birthday!"

"Thanks, Marinette! My mom and Nathalie says I can throw a party after school. And we are also having that date, as promised."

I immediately turn pale. I had forgotten we were going on a date!

"S-Sure, Luka! I'll be ready for our date!"

....

"My name's Adrien."

I then realise my mistake.

"Oh my bad! You're Adrien! You're you and Luka is different because Adrien is Adrien and Luka is Luka!" I ramble on helplessly.

I hear him chuckle a bit. "You're weird sometimes, Marinette. That's one of the reasons I love you."

My cheeks instantly turn red as I whisper to him "I love you too Adrien."

"Good night Marinette."

"Good night Adrien."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.8K 37
[ COMPLETED: SEQUEL IS OUT ] You were everything a person would be jealous of. You were a model, actor, singer, etc. Even a hero. You own an extremel...
669K 19.9K 42
𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘺𝘣𝘶𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 (completed) __________ Don't be bemused, it's just the news. Today at about 4pm in the city of Par...
4.2K 140 45
"Mine name's Adrien, what's yours?" "Ayame." Adrien has met a girl named Ayame one day at a very young age. They have become the best of friends but...
9.3K 670 30
After the Miracle Queen incident, Adrien is with Kagami, Luka and Marinette are still best of friends and Ladybug is the new guardian of the miracle...