Miraculous Ladybug Season 6

By Miraculous_Boppy

Ladybug had won! Well, sort of. She did get back all the Miraculouses back from Monarch, but lost the butterf... More

Preview of MLBS6
CHAPTER 1: THE PICNIC
CHAPTER 2: THE INTERVIEW
CHAPTER 3: THE VILLAIN
CHAPTER 4: THE RESUMPTION
CHAPTER 5: THE FIRST
CHAPTER 7: THE AKUMA
CHAPTER 8: THE MEETING
CHAPTER 9: THE CALL
CHAPTER 1O: THE RESULTS
CHAPTER 11: THE DATE
CHAPTER 11: THE JEALOUSY
CHAPTER 12: THE ELECTION (I)- RESULTS
CHAPTER 13: THE ELECTION (II)- SAFEHOUSE
CHAPTER 14: THE DROP
CHAPTER 15: THE TORTURE
CHAPTER 16: THE NIGHTMARES
CHAPTER 17: THE CATASTROPHE
CHAPTER 18: THE FINALS
CHAPTER 19: THE SECRETS

CHAPTER 6: THE ANNIVERSARY

200 2 4
By Miraculous_Boppy

A/N:

Happy new month everyone!!! Welcome to October! :)

Please read the A/N at the end of the chapter, thanks!!!!

Now, we read!

Alya's POV

"I can't do this Alya! What if I forget what I'm saying? What if I tip the podium over and everything gets destroyed? Paris would hate me!"

As Marinette rambles on in her clueless stupidity, Tikki, Trixx and I look helplessly at her.

"Girl, you've got to relax. You're gonna be great!" I say to no avail as she continues pacing her room like a maniac in pigtails.

"I think I know what to do," Tikki says as she flies over to Marinette's computer. A few minutes later, I hear an upbeat music begin to play.

Radiant.

Carefree.

Dreamy.

"Adrien, the fragrance!" Marinette says along with the ad, causing me to facepalm.

Hard.

"Marinette, focus! You're gonna be upstage with millions of people watching you! And no matter what happens, the people still love you! You're the one who put an end to the reign of HawkMoth, ShadowMoth, Monarch, whatever his name was. Although it confuses me that you never revealed his true identity to the public, nor did you tell me," I ask puzzled.

Marinette sighs. "I have reasons, Alya. I'll tell you when I can. It's...complicated." I sigh. I have no reasons to doubt her but I'm a reporter! I get curious sometimes.

"Fine. I trust you girl," I say before we hug. "Now go out there! Be Ladybug!"

"Okay okay," she says. "Are you ready, Tikki?"

"Ready, Marinette!"

"Tikki, Spots on!"

Mari's POV

In ten minutes I was at the Seine. Chat and I had agreed to meet up there so we could go together.

"Beautiful as ever Bugaboo," I spin around to see the said cat holding a bouquet of roses with a grin. He also held a box of La Maison du Chocolat, one of the best chocolate brands in Paris. He then hands them over to me. "For you, M'Lady," he says, making my heart melt.

"Aww, Kitty. You didn't have to. Now you made me feel guilty for not getting you one."

"You being here today is the purrfect gift, if I do say so myself," he says with a smirk, earning a bonk over his head with my yo-yo.

"Shut up, you stupid cat," I mutter with my cheeks becoming more rosy while he laughs. He's quite aware of my feelings towards him, so flirting with me has become of a tease than proclamation of love. "Race you to City Hall? Loser has to buy the food for our lunch date," I girn.

"Oh, you're so on. On three," Chat smirks.

I began to count.

"One...... Two-HEY!" I yelled as Chat extended his baton and took off.

"No fair!" I scream as I go after him.

After ten minutes, we both land in city hall.

"So I guess you are buying me lunch after all," Chat smirked.

"Oh please, you cheated. So you're disqualified," I said with a hair flip just to make a point.

The Mayor began her speech.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is an honour to be here to witness the one year anniversary of our beloved heroes, Ladybug and Chat Noir! We are honoured to have them in our midst. They've been kind, brave and heroic to push the comfort of their youth aside and fight for us the people of Paris, defeating Monarch and bringing peace to Parisians at long last. To them and on behalf all the people of Paris, I express my gratitude," she concluded, attracting a huge applause from the people present.

I see Alya at the front row with her phone up, probably vlogging or doing a livestream. She makes eye-contact and she grins as she mouths, "You've got this!"

Chat Noir goes first to give his speech.

"My kwami came to me at a moment where I was needed. I lived a very secluded life and had a very strict dad who barely spent time with me. On the day Hawk Moth akumatised his first victim, Stone Heart, I saw my miraculous on my coffee table. How it got there, I don't know. But the promise of freedom to be a hero, to make people smile in the face of danger was an offer to good to miss.

"Looking back, I can say I have made a lot of lessons, a lot of fun, and of course, I met my wonderful Ladybug here. I can't say anything more than how much of a best friend she had been to me. An exceptional leader, I must say. I can put down my life during a fight just because I know I can count on her to save me. I can't imagine what life would have been without her, this," he said showing off his ring, "and all of you. Thank you all for the support and love you've shown us ever since we came here. Thanks to those who stepped up and fought with us when we needed them. Thanks for those who trusted us, two fifteen year olds, to save them in the face of danger. Thank you very much. Chat Noir loves you guys." And with a wink, he left the podium as cheers erupted from the crowd.

I didn't realize it when the tears started flowing down my cheeks. Chat's speech was really emotional, especially because he was very secretive about his parents' lives. All I knew was that his dad was an overprotective dad who never let him have fun. Soon I feel his body wrapping me up as he hugged me.

"It's time for Ladybug," he whispered. I smile back at him and nod.

As I mount the podium, the crowd begins their chant

"Ladybug! Ladybug! Ladybug! Ladybug!"

As I tapped the microphone, everyone fell silent to listen to what I had to say.

"Hello Paris," I start.

"WE LOVE YOU LADYBUG!" someone from the crowd shouted as the people erupted in more cheers.

"So much has happened in the last one year. So much, that it could be spread into an eight-year series.I would've never believed that I would be able to stand here today. In fact, at first, I never wanted to be Ladybug. I was ready to give my miraculous to my best friend after the first battle. But seeing everyone in danger made the decision for me. I had to do what was right.

"From there it began, starting from me and Kitty over here to having new allies like Rena Rouge, Carapace, Chloe," I say through gritted teeth, while everyone laughs. "But I admit, she would've been a good hero if she hadn't messed up. Meanwhile, we had more and more allies, and I became guardian of the miraculous, while Hawk Moth kept changing his name again and again and again. Hawk Moth, Scarlet Moth, even Sahdow Moth! Until the day he scored a victory by stealing all the miraculous from me. That was the lowest point in my entire life. I failed all of you, compromised your safety because of my own risk... yet, you all encouraged me. I had a partner who never gave up on me, I had the people of Paris on my side, I had a group of teens who were ready to help in the fight. We fought on until Monarch had the master plan of turning everyone in Paris into robots to get my miraculous. I managed to find his lair and defeated him once and for all, gaining all the miraculous back.... except the one I was meant to find in the first place."

Gasps filled the air as I continued.

"Yes, while I defeated Monarch, I lost his miraculous in the process of gaining the others. I'm so sorry I let you guys down, but I promise I'll find it. And Chat Noir and I will stop at nothing to get it back to seal the safety of Pa-"

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

No no no no this can't be happening. Don't tell me that's an-

"AKUMA!"

Hey guys! Antho here! I want to thank you all for the love and support so far! 200 reads already?! Y'all spoil me.

But y'all don't vote! WHY???!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

It breaks my heart that you guys don't vote on my chapters. Votes motivate me to write further for you guys. So please if you haven't voted, do so. Thanks!!! :)

Anyways, how is the book so far? Do you think that Ladybug would be able to save the day again? Or would the villain be able to conquer her once and for all????

The only way to find out is to read!

Remember to share, comment and vote as well as follow my account for other stories!

And as always, keep shining, keep smiling!

~Antho <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 171 81
Hello everyone, it's MiraculousGory. And today is a very special day. Today is the day I officially release my fanfic for my Season 5 of MLB. Afte...
161K 3.8K 37
[ COMPLETED: SEQUEL IS OUT ] You were everything a person would be jealous of. You were a model, actor, singer, etc. Even a hero. You own an extremel...
6.4K 121 14
________________________________________________________ "My dad is not dead! And his name definitely doesn't belong in your mouth! So you can just s...
4.2K 140 45
"Mine name's Adrien, what's yours?" "Ayame." Adrien has met a girl named Ayame one day at a very young age. They have become the best of friends but...