Miraculous Ladybug Season 6

Door Miraculous_Boppy

Ladybug had won! Well, sort of. She did get back all the Miraculouses back from Monarch, but lost the butterf... Meer

Preview of MLBS6
CHAPTER 1: THE PICNIC
CHAPTER 2: THE INTERVIEW
CHAPTER 3: THE VILLAIN
CHAPTER 5: THE FIRST
CHAPTER 6: THE ANNIVERSARY
CHAPTER 7: THE AKUMA
CHAPTER 8: THE MEETING
CHAPTER 9: THE CALL
CHAPTER 1O: THE RESULTS
CHAPTER 11: THE DATE
CHAPTER 11: THE JEALOUSY
CHAPTER 12: THE ELECTION (I)- RESULTS
CHAPTER 13: THE ELECTION (II)- SAFEHOUSE
CHAPTER 14: THE DROP
CHAPTER 15: THE TORTURE
CHAPTER 16: THE NIGHTMARES
CHAPTER 17: THE CATASTROPHE
CHAPTER 18: THE FINALS
CHAPTER 19: THE SECRETS

CHAPTER 4: THE RESUMPTION

246 4 5
Door Miraculous_Boppy

3 weeks later....

Mari's POV

"Marinette."

I glance around to see who is calling my name to see the allegedly dead fashion designer and former terrorist of Paris.

"G-Gabriel?" I gasp

"Please Adrien should never know who I was. He shouldn't know I was a villain. I just wanted to make things better for him."

"You tried to make things better for him by putting your safety on the line and shutting him out for almost a year? You tried to make him better by making him so preoccupied with activities like modeling, fencing, Chinese?" Now I can't hide my anger.

"I know it doesn't sound fair but..."

"You tried to make things better by making him model for you even though he absolutely hated it? And after he told you he didn't want to model anymore, you still used his face for a publicity stunt to sell rings which you used to endanger this city?" I stopped and look at him straight in the eye. "Did you only agree to spend more time with him because you knew you had only limited time left?" I choke out with tears in my eyes. He sighed, and that gave the answer I was looking for.

"You shouldn't have gone after our miraculous. You still would've been with Adrien. He didn't deserve to feel the loss of his parent. Again," I say as I look at him with pain.

"It's too late now. He has Emilie."

"But he would've had you. He had already accepted her disappearance. How did you think he felt when he heard about your death? He cried for days and refused to come out of his room until I had to intervene. Sure, he's glad his mom is back, but the pain of your death still hurts. And it hurts me that I keep this from him, because he believes you were hero not knowing you were..... you were.... A FREAKING MONSTER!" I lunge for his gut but my hand fazes through as he disappears, leaving me alone sobbing uncontrollably.

"Marinette! You're gonna be late for your first day in high school!" Tikki yells as she sees my face. "Marinette, were you crying?" she asks worriedly.

"I'm fine, Tikki. It's just a dream," I say as I hurry into the bathroom. In a few minutes, I had showered, brushed my teeth and grabbed my backpack as well as my sketchbook as I race downstairs to the dining table.

"There's my high-school girl!" my dad said as he ruffled my hair. I hug him and peck my mom on the cheek.

"Marinette, I'm so happy that you're finally in high school! Soon you'll go to college, become famous and all your dreams will come true," mom said. "And you'll marry that Adrien boy and have three kids, a dog and a hamster named..."

"Maman, let's slow down and look towards our immediate reality shall we?" I chuckle nervously as I begin eating my oatmeal with blueberries and bananas. I feel Tikki moving around my purse so I stuff a few cookies into it when no one was looking.

My phone buzzes and I look at it to see Adrien requesting a video chat. I accept the request and we begin talking.

"Ready for the beginning of the craziest adventure of our lives?" he asks, causing me to chuckle.

"You bet," I say as I finish my breakfast and lay it on the sink before hugging my parents and making my way to the door.

"And what better way to start it than us going together?" he asks.

"Huh? What do you mean...?" I start to say before seeing him on the doorway. "Shall we?" he asks.

"We shall," I say, grabbing his hand. "So...you're birthday is coming up. What are you planning on doing?"

"Oh nothing special. I may throw a party, but it depends on what my mom says," he replies. "However, you and I will be having a special dinner that night, so be prepared."

"Did you just ask me out on a date?" I chuckle.

"I didn't ask, because I know you'll always say yes," Adrien's eyes widen as he realizes his mistake. "N-No! I didn't mean it like that! I meant that I know you'd love to go with me as your boyfriend. I swear I don't see you as desperate or anything. I'm sorry it came out that way and I'm...." I cut him off with my laughter making him blush bright red.

"I never took it as such, don't worry."

We calmly reach the gates of our school, Francois Dupoint. Due to Ms. Bustier's inauguration, the school was renovated over the summer. It looked way more elegant than how it was earlier and I was eager as well as anxious to begin. Adrien notices my anxiety and squeezes my hand to calm me down.

"Marinette! Adrien!"

We turn around to see Alya and Nino racing towards us. Alya instantly tackles me into a hug as Nino shakes his best bud.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are officially in the 10th grade. With that I say, welcome to high school!" Nino beams excitedly.

"And isn't it better now that Lila and Chloe aren't here to mess this up for anyone?" Adrien said as we unanimously agreed.

We go up the steps and we meet Luka at the entrance. He's in the 11th grade and is planning to run for the student body elections this year as Student Body president. Since he had resumed school earlier last week, he promised to show us around as well as take us to the admissions office to get our schedules and our locker numbers.

In ten minutes we'd gotten our schedules and luckily, we had the same homeroom. Unfortunately, our classes were different since we had different aspirations and dreams. We had the same classes like Math and English, but then we had three more subjects to choose as electives. Students like Nino and Rose who were studying music chose Arts, Music and French Literature. Alya and I were doing the same thing, only that instead of Music, Alya did creative writing while I did Design and Garment Making. I for one was glad that I was rid of Physics for good, unlike Adrien who had decided to be a Physicist and was doing Physics, Chemistry and French History.

Soon enough, many of our old classmates arrived and started discussing their subjects and which classes they'll be taking with who. That's when a girl walked in.

This girl had black hair and wore glasses. She was a bit short save for the heels she wore. She seemed friendly and introduced herself as Iris Verdi.

So why was I having a strange feeling about her?

She said she was planned to major in Theatre Arts and international relations. Hence she was taking French Literature, French History as well as Geography.

We all got along quickly and soon it was time for the assembly. We went to the school hall and sat in our designated seats. I looked around and saw Zoe and I waved at her. She waved back and had a hint of pink on her cheeks. I smiled and shook my head. She had to get over me sooner or later.

"Can I have your attention students?"

We all looked up to see no other person than Principal Damocles at the podium as everyone whooped and cheered. Thanks to Ms. Bustier, he had been given his job back. We were happy to have him back.

"Good day, everyone. It is a pleasure to be back as the principal of Francois Dupont. Here we abide by one standard, and that is giving our students the skills needed for them to achieve excellence as well as outstanding success."

More claps followed.

He then began to talk about the rules and regulations of the school. He then introduced new teachers. One of the teachers was Ms. Candice, who will be our homeroom teacher as well as the French Literature teacher. He made more announcements, like student body elections, new clubs, tryouts for different sports as well as cheerleading and announced that tomorrow would be a half day due to the Miraculous Parade that will happen in the afternoon that day.

"Before we leave, we have a surprise guest joining us virtually. Over to you," Principal Damocles said as he pressed the button of the projector.

The video chat began and we were estatic.

Why?

It was Ms. Bustier!

"Kids! It's a pleasure seeing you all again. Thanks for the support given from everyone in the school during the elections especially the new 10th graders who helped me last year to be who I am today. In appreciation for all this, I have a proposal," she said. "Whoever gets a cumulative grade point average of 4.65 and above at the end of the year will be getting a recommendation from the school to internships of your choice across France and beyond. So make sure you do well in our school to define your future," she concluded.

Really? That could mean a lot for me! An internship with someone like Audrey Bourgeois? That would be great!

"Thank you students for your time. You may all return to your classes. Have a lovely term ahed of you!" Mr. Damocles sad as he ended the assembly.

We filed into class and everyone was excited.

"Girl! Imagine if I get the internship! I'd be able to work behind the scenes with Nadja Chamak or Alec!" Alya squealed.

"Dude! I may get signed by Clara Nightingale! And that would be big for me!" Nino said visibly excited as he fist-pounded Alya.

"It's easier said than done guys," I sigh. "You need a CGPA of 4.65! That's like an A+ on every subject!"

"Well, trust Ms. Bustier to give us a challenge," groan Alix.

"Come on, guys. It can't be that hard," Adrien says, earning a lot of stares from virtually everyone.

"That's because you and Max over here are the brightest bulbs in the class!" laughed Kim

"True though," Alya agreed. "You had a GPA of 4.89 last year! Max had a GPA of 4.99! and that was because he missed a question of Ms. Mendeliev's Physics final last year!"

"I had mixed up the formula for a rhetostat and meter bridge. Thanks for reminding me," Max muttered.

"Meanwhile, someone like moi can't even reach the 4-point mark! I got a 3.64 last year!" Nino said.

"You had a 3.64? I couldn't even get a 3-point! I had to drop everything protecting the timeline as Bunnix! If not for that, I wouldn't even be in high school right now!" Alix said.

"Guys, focus! We may not be all on the same plane intellectually, but what matters is that we give it our best and leave the rest to luck!" the new girl, Iris, said.

Others agreed as she smiled and walked back to her seat.

But why do I feel so uneasy?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

87.6K 1.9K 11
{completed} "20 questions..." Chat breathed, staring into his Lady's gorgeous eyes. She, however, looked away. She couldn't look at those hopeful gre...
9.3K 670 30
After the Miracle Queen incident, Adrien is with Kagami, Luka and Marinette are still best of friends and Ladybug is the new guardian of the miracle...
8.2K 145 22
Marinette aka ladybug, now the guardian tries hard to cope up with both her miraculous life and her school life. does she win her love for life? or i...
669K 19.9K 42
𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘺𝘣𝘶𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 (completed) __________ Don't be bemused, it's just the news. Today at about 4pm in the city of Par...