5,000 Miles

By lilypad3214

Spreen x Fem reader (Also it's not in Spanish😍) "Do you even know how far apart we live? 5,000 miles. That's... More

Twitter Crush??
Tickets to TwitchCon
Married???
Flustered
TwitchCon Day 1
TwitchCon Day 2
Carnival Kisses
Back to America
Unknown Caller
Taking Things Slow
Just a Kiss
MCC
MCC 2
Creamed Corn
Florida
Obsidian
Party at Dream's
Beach Day
Ryan?
Christmas Eve
Sickness
Is it Over?
New Year's Eve
QUICK A/N
Shower Stuff
Flower Shop
Baby
Bad Blood
Ivan's Last Day
Airport Blues
First Day Back
Tommy
Almost There
Together at Last
I Love You
House Party
Jenny
Meeting the Parents
Goodbye Argentina
The End... for now

Easter

71 1 0
By lilypad3214

It was the first day back at school. The first day back from my last break until graduation. I turned off my alarm and sat up. I turned to my left to see Ivan totally passed out. I'm glad the alarm didn't wake him.

I got up, took a shower, and grabbed some clothes out of my closet and threw them on.

I grabbed my toothbrush and went to grab the toothpaste when I saw a giant spider the size of my fucking hand on the tube.

I honestly can't even put into words how loud I screamed. I'm sure I'll be getting complaints from my neighbors.

Ivan ran up to me, half awake. "Baby, what happened?" He asked concerned. I couldn't speak, so I pointed. His eyes moved towards the eight-legged creature and he jumped back.

"Oh my God." He spoke. "This already happened in Florida, and once is enough." He reached for the hand towel on the counter. "That isn't gonna kill it. It's practically the size of my fucking face."

"It'll at least stun it." He swung the towel back and it landed right on the spider. We both just stared at the towel waiting for something to happen. "Lift it." He said.

"What? No, you lift it!" I demanded. He slowly reached his arm out and lifted the towel. "That little fucker." The spider was still alive. It didn't even look remotely harmed from the hit.

"Ugh. Fuck it." I opened the cabinet under the sink and grabbed the Febreze spray. I shook it up and started spraying the spider. It started running around, but I kept spraying it.

"God damn it, stay still!" I yelled. That little shit was running everywhere until eventually, it shriveled up. I never understood why spiders shrivel up after dying.

"Babe, you can stop spraying it. It's dead." Ivan grabbed the can from my hand. "You can never be too sure." I said.

"Ok, well now I can actually get ready." I grabbed my makeup bag and started scrounging through it to find the items I needed. "Wait, you don't have makeup on?" He asked. I chuckled because I thought he was joking, but when I turned to look at him, he looked genuinely confused.

"Oh, you're not kidding. No, I don't have makeup on, goof." I chuckled. "Really?" He asked rubbing my face to see if anything would come off. "That's just your natural beauty I guess. My gorgeous girl." He hugged me from behind and placed his head on top of mine.

"I love you." I smiled. "I love you more." He said. I picked up my phone to check the time. My eyes widened when I saw the clock read 7:45AM. "Shit! I'm gonna be late!" Ivan kindly backed away so he wouldn't get in my way. I rushed through my entire makeup routine in less than five minutes, which is most definitely not enough time, but I didn't exactly have time.

I ran into the living room to grab my bag. "Ok, gotta go. Love you." I quickly kissed Ivan on the cheek and rushed out the door. I checked the time again. 7:51AM.

"Shit shit shit." I ran down the hall and to the stairwell. I didn't have time to take the elevator. I literally went down like three steps at a time, almost breaking my ankle twice.

As I got outside and into a taxi, I got a text. I opened my phone and read it.

Ivan❤️❤️
I miss you

                                                                    Y/n
                   You saw me like 5 minutes ago

Ivan❤️❤️
I still miss you

                                                                   Y/n
                            Well lucky for you, I only
                                    have 2 classes today.
                             They r both back to back
                   and the last one ends at 12:00

Ivan❤️❤️
Good. Hurry up. Have a good day. Love you

I laughed before putting away my phone and getting out of the car. "Thank you!" I told the driver before walking off.

I checked the time once again. 7:57AM. I still had time to get to my first class on time if I ran. I started running through the halls and continuously accidentally bumping into people. "Sorry!" I shouted.

I saw the door to my classroom up ahead. I checked my phone. 7:59AM. I started running faster.

With seconds to spare, I got to my class and plopped down in my seat. Almost immediately after sitting down, I heard the echo of the bell ringing.

I sighed in relief and got out my computer. I started working on my assignment while my professor rambled on about what he did on his trip to the Bahamas over the break.

Not even 30 minutes in, I got a text from Ivan.

Ivan❤️❤️
Come home

Ivan❤️❤️
I miss you

                                                                  Y/n
                                   I'll be home at 12:00.
                      Now stop texting me. You're
                              gonna get me in trouble

Ivan❤️❤️
Fine

I turned off my phone and got back to my assignment.

☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎

12:00PM

I finished my last class and was on my way home. I decided to walk home today just to get a bit of exercise in.

Once I got to my apartment floor, I texted Ivan telling him I'd be a little late just to mess with him. He was very clearly upset which made it even funnier.

I tried my best to quietly unlock the front door so he wouldn't hear me come in. It's kind of hard to open this door without making racket though, so I just went ahead and swung it open.

"I'm home!" I yelled. Ivan ran out of the bedroom and to the foyer where I was standing. "Hi, love." He smiled, kissing me.

"Hey! What did you do while I was gone?" I asked. "Drown in sorrow." His words made me roll my eyes. "I was gone for four hours."

"That's a long time." He complained. "We went like 2 months without seeing each other not too long ago. You're fine." I chuckled. "Come lay down with me."

I walked into the bedroom and he followed me like a little puppy. I got undressed and just put on one of Ivan's shirts.

"You look so cute in my clothes." He smiled. "You look cuter in them." I said. "Impossible. You're way cuter than me."

I got in bed and climbed on top of him. I softly kissed at his neck and laid my head down on his chest. "Wait, keep doing that." He said. "No. Goodnight." I closed my eyes and tried my best to fall asleep. A quick nap would get me through the rest of the day.

It was only 30 minutes before I woke up from the nap. I raised my head from his chest and squinted my eyes.

"Up already?" He asked. "What time is it?" I asked with a groggy voice. "You literally only slept for 30 minutes."

"It feels like I slept for 5 hours." I said. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "I love you." "I love you." I responded.

"So, now that you've met my parents, when am I meeting yours?" He asked. Him saying that fully woke me up. "Uh, I don't know. I guess at Easter maybe. It's coming up in like a week."

"Perfect. I'm so excited to meet them." He smiled. "One problem though," I started. "My  parents are divorced, so you'd only be meeting one of them, which is most likely going to be my dad."

"That's ok. I just want to see your family. Y'know, like where you came from. Your culture and everything." He reassured me.

I made an enamored face and kissed him. "I'm so lucky to have you." I smiled. "I'm way more lucky to have you." He said kissing me back.

☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎

The next couple weeks of school were dreadful, but I got through them. Summer was getting closer and closer by the day. It was now April 8th and Ivan would be meeting my family tomorrow for Easter.

"So, you ready to meet my family tomorrow?" I asked with a smile. "No. I'm scared. What if they don't like me?" He said.

"They'll love you. I promise. And if for some reason they don't, too bad. I'll still love you." I glided my hand through his hair. He gave me a soft smile and kissed me. "Thanks, love."

"Are you packed for tomorrow?" I asked. We went ahead and decided to spend the night tomorrow just because it's an hour drive and we didn't want to have to do that all in one day.

"Yep! Where does your family live again?" He asked. "In Brentwood. And it's over an hour away from SoHo."

"Ugh. That's gonna be so awkward sitting in an Uber for an hour." He complained. "I know, but would you rather take the subway?" I asked. The face he gave me was enough to tell what his response would've been. "That's what I thought."

We both turned out our bedside lamps and went to sleep. We had to get up pretty early tomorrow, so the earlier we went to sleep, the better.

☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎

8:00AM

I woke up to the feeling of Ivan kissing me. I opened my eyes and saw him standing over me with a smile.

"That was the best way you could've woken me up?" I chuckled. "I just wanted to kiss you." He grinned. I got up and turned on the shower. "Have you showered yet, love? Because we could just shower together to save water."

"I haven't." He smirked. "Good." I started taking off my clothes and Ivan did the same.

We both got in the shower and started washing our bodies. "Can you get my back?" He asked. I grabbed the loofa and scrubbed his back. "Ow! Don't do it so hard." He complained.

"You're meeting my parents, so you have to be extra clean. Suck it up." I said. "Hey, you should be the one sucking." He chuckled. I plucked a hair out of his head and his yelp made me laugh.

We eventually got out the shower and got dressed. I blowdried and flat-ironed my hair so it wouldn't look like a rat's nest while Ivan brushed his teeth.

After about another 30 minutes, we were ready.

"Ready?" I asked grabbing my purse. He nodded and we headed out the door; walking down the hall.

"You look beautiful by the way. You look so cute in that dress." He said. "Aww, thank you, love. You look very cute in your outfit as well." I smiled.

We got out of the apartment building and into our Uber. "Honestly, you need to just get a car." Ivan said quietly. "There's no point if I can just Uber everyday." I whispered. I don't know why I always feel the need to talk softly when in an Uber or taxi. I guess it's just common courtesy.

"Yeah, but it'll save money." He said. "Um, have you seen the gas prices? It wouldn't be saving much." I responded.

"Yeah I guess, but you don't want a car to yourself? Like you don't have a dream car that you've always wanted?" He asked.

"Well I do, but there's just no point in getting it honestly. Like I'd love to have a Range Rover, but I feel like I'd never use it."

Before Ivan could say anything, our driver started speaking. "Ah, Range Rovers are nice aren't they. I wish I had me one of them. Instead, I got an old beat up 2018 Toyota Corolla sitting in my garage at home." He had a thick and raspy country accent.

We didn't say anything; all we did was just nod.

I started carefully watching the driver just to see what he was like. Not in a weird way or anything obviously. I always like to watch my Uber drivers to see the different customs they have.

I noticed a scar on his forearm that was about 5 inches long. Damn, what could he have gotten that from?

I looked around a little more and saw something black peeking out from under a towel on the passenger's seat. Wait. That kinda looked like.... a gun.

No, it couldn't be. It's probably something completely harmless. I'm just over exaggerating.

"Hey guys, if you don't mind, I'm gonna pull over for just a second so I can run into a store to use the bathroom." Without us even being able to answer, he got out the car and ran into a nearby convenience store.

I checked to make sure that he was gone before I said anything. "Ivan, I think he has a gun." I blurted out. He looked over at me with a scared face. "What?"

"I don't know. Doesn't that thing peeking out from under the towel look like a gun?" I asked pointing to the passenger's seat.

"I don't know, lift it and see." He said. I nervously reached my hand out and grabbed the hem of the towel. I slowly lifted it up and saw... oh.

"It's a Batman action figure."

☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎

It was a little over an hour later and we had finally made it to my family's house. Well, my aunt's house. Fortunately we are still alive considering the "gun" I thought I saw was just an action figure.

As we got out the car, I looked up to see my aunt's giant, modern house. "Ready?" I asked looking back. Ivan nodded and we walked up to the front door. I knocked a couple of times before the door handle turned and I was greeted with a bright-smiling girl. My aunt.

"Hi! How are you?" She asked with her usual bubbly personality. "Good! How are you?" I responded. "I'm good! And this must be Ivan!" She said saying his name the American way. "Actually it's Ivan." I said pronouncing it the Spanish way.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I'm Y/n's aunt Lisa, it's so nice to meet you!" She embraced Ivan in a hug. "It's nice to meet you too!" He said. "Oh don't you just have the cutest accent. Come in, come in!"

We walked inside and were greeted with my entire family in the kitchen. Everyone turned to look at me and Ivan and started walking up to us.

Everyone greeted each other and we eventually all sat down at the dining table together.

My dad and Ivan were really hitting it off. My dad was nonstop asking questions about Argentina and just cultural things while I was catching up with my sister since I hadn't seen her in a while.

"So, Y/n," My aunt started. "How did you two meet?" Everyone was staring at me, waiting for an answer, so I started to speak, "Well, we actually met through Alex. Ivan is one of his friends in the Spanish community." I smiled.

"Aww I just love Alex. How is he doing?" My grandma asked. He had come over for dinner many times and my family loved him. "He's doing good! He's just busy with a lot right now so we haven't had the chance to hang out much."

"Well he should definitely come back soon!" My aunt said. I smiled and nodded. "Anyways, Ivan, you said you're from Argentina. Is that correct?" My grandpa asked.

"Yes! I am. Santa Fe, Argentina. Born and raised." Ivan smiled. "That must be one hell of a flight. What is it, like 12 hours?" He asked. "Yes sir. It's miserable, but as long as I get to be with Y/n, it doesn't matter." He smiled. Everyone "awwwed" at his words.

After a while of catching up with everyone, we had all finished eating. At family gatherings like this, people tend to stay like three extra hours after eating, but not me. I'm ready to leave as soon as that last piece of food is in my mouth.

"Alright, well I think it's that time. Thank you for having me!" I hugged my family members one by one. "Oh of course! It was so great meeting you, Ivan!" My aunt said.

We all said our final goodbyes and me and Ivan walked out the front door. "Your aunt sure is perky." He chuckled. "Tell me about it." I said. We got in our Uber and our driver took us home.

The rest of our night was short because of how tired we were. We went to bed at around 8:00, which is a first for us.

I woke up at around 2:00AM though because of a bad dream I had. I turned on the lamp and looked over at Ivan fast asleep. His mouth was slightly parted and his hair was all messy. A warm smile grew onto my face admiring him. God, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 10.3K 32
κ’±ΰΌ„ in which, val meets a new friend, joint by their similarities and their differences. through one game. 彑 ·˚ ༘ κ’± started: 1st feb, 2021 completed:...
20.6K 391 31
ᝬ 🌸 π– ΅ DREAMLAND π“„Ή 'that first friend you had, deep in your head' In which childhood bestfriends figure out there feelings for each other... G...
7.6K 179 12
Y/n a 20-year-old small streamer living in Washington. She is in drama right now and decides to address it live. That's when a big streamer joins and...
11.4K 413 38
π’‰π’šπ’‚π’„π’Šπ’π’•π’‰ ─── can you find freedom in a world where your only goal is to find your soulmate? will outside factors control your will to conti...