Rowdy || 18+ || RH

By WakeWriteWrath

|| Reverse Harem || Four Men/One Woman || ⚔️ || "It's not about belonging to someone, but belonging together... More

Authors Opening Notes
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 🌶️
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 🌶️
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 🌶️
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🌶️
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 🌶️
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 🌶️
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 🌶️
Chapter 30 🌶️
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 🌶️
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 pt 1
Chapter 43 pt 2 🌶️
Chapter 44 🌶️
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 🌶️
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 🌶️
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 🌶️
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 🌶️
Chapter 59 🌶️
Chapter 60 🌶️
Author's Closing Note
Meet the Men of Rowdy

Chapter 36 🌶️

7K 158 10
By WakeWriteWrath

Emersyn

Later, we gather around a small fire that the guys managed to start. The sky turns a beautiful hue of orange and pink. The air fills with the sounds of the crackle of the fire, the gentle lull of the waves, and the soft whispers of conversations.

I sit down next to Valarie, my eyes drifting to the fire, the flames dancing in a mesmerizing rhythm. Valarie nudges me softly, her voice teasing. "Look at you, Em, enjoying the attention from the boys," she giggles, her green eyes twinkling with mischief. "I told you that bikini looked amazing on you."

I roll my eyes playfully, a smile tugging at my lips. "Oh, stop it," I reply, a blush creeping up my cheeks.

At that moment, Locke joins us, his energy almost palpable in the dimming light. He hands us sticks with marshmallows to roast, his smile wide and infectious. "Here you go, ladies," he says, his voice buoyant. "Let's get this marshmallow party started!"

"Thank you," I say, accepting the stick from him. The warmth from the fire feels comforting against the cool evening breeze.

We all gather closer, the fire casting a soft glow on our faces, creating a cozy circle of light in the encroaching darkness. Cruz starts strumming a guitar, the sweet melody mingling with the crackle of the fire and the gentle whispers of the sea.

As I roast my marshmallow, Marx sits down beside me, a safe distance away yet close enough to feel his presence, his warmth. I glance at him, his profile illuminated by the flickering flames. He seems deep in thought, his eyes fixed on the fire.

As we continue chatting, sharing little plans and dreams, I can't shake off the feeling of Marx's eyes on me. Every so often, I catch him stealing glances, his expression a mix of something deep and intense.

At one point, as the sky darkens further, painting the horizon with stars, Marx finally speaks, his voice low and thoughtful. "The stars are beautiful tonight, aren't they?" he says, his eyes now fixed on the sky.

I follow his gaze, the night sky sprawling above us, sprinkled with countless twinkling stars. "Yes, they are," I agree, my voice soft, almost whispery.

I feel a kind of calmness spread through me as I stare at the stars. It feels like the whole world has quieted down, and it's just the stars, the sea, and us.

Valarie nudges me gently, her voice a soft whisper in the night. "You know, they say if you make a wish on a star, it might just come true."

I smile, the idea sweet and comforting. "Oh, really? And what would you wish for?" I ask her, genuinely curious.

She thinks for a moment, her gaze fixed on a particularly bright star. "I guess, happiness, for all of us," she says, her voice filled with a simple, sincere hope.

I nod, feeling a warm affection for her. "That sounds perfect, Val," I say, my own gaze drifting back to the stars.

"What about you?" She asks.

I pause for a moment, contemplating my answer. "I guess, the same as you. Happiness for each of us sitting here. The happiness I'm feeling right now, forever."

As the fire dwindles, the time comes for us to pack up and head home. We slowly rise, brushing off the sand and gathering our belongings. The night feels magical, the stars witnessing the simple joys and budding connections of our group.

As we walk towards the van, I feel Marx fall in step beside me. The night air is cool, but his presence brings a kind of warmth, a pleasant contrast.

He clears his throat, his voice breaking the comfortable silence between us.

"Emersyn," he starts but is cut off when Fowler comes bouncing towards us.

"Hey, you two! Hurry up, or we'll leave you behind!" he calls out, a playful grin on his face. He's acting like Marx wasn't the one who drove us here.

I chuckle, Marx's serious moment momentarily forgotten with Fowler's bubbly interruption. Marx, however, seems slightly flustered, the moment of vulnerability interrupted.

"We're coming, Fowler, no need to get your panties in a bunch!" I call back, using a teasing tone to lighten the mood.

Fowler retorts with a laugh, his energy brightening the moonlit path to the van.

I can't help but smile at Fowler's antics, but when I turn to Marx, I notice that he's retreated back into his shell, the moment of vulnerability gone as if it were never there.

Marx and I resume our walk, the sand crunching softly under our feet. The air is filled with the distant sound of waves crashing and the murmurs of our friends ahead of us. I steal a glance at Marx, his face partially illuminated by the dim moonlight.

He seems like he's wrestling with something inside him, his strong profile showing a rare mixture of frustration and contemplation. The moonlight plays on his white hair, making it almost glow, and the beard that frames his jaw gives him a rugged, yet thoughtful appearance.

We make it to the van, and I think he's going to say something, but he doesn't. He slides into the driver's seat and shuts the door. I climb into my seat beside Valarie and the van takes off, heading back home.

**

As we step into the house, a loud debate erupts among the guys, each vying for the first turn in the shower.

I turn to Valarie, her laughter echoing brightly amidst the growing chaos. "Hey, you can use my shower if you want," I offer.

She gives me a grateful smile, her green eyes sparkling in agreement. Together, we navigate through the loud voices and wild energy, finally finding quiet in the calm of my room.

My feet sink into the soft carpet as I make my way to the bathroom. I start the shower, the sound of rushing water soothing me. I wonder if Valarie wants to shower with me. It would save us some time. The day has been long, and I know she must be as tired as I am. Waiting for her turn just seems unnecessary, a small inconvenience that I can easily remedy.

Taking a deep breath, I finally voice my thoughts. "Val, do you want to just join me? It'll be quicker, and you won't have to wait."

"Sure, Em. That sounds amazing," she says, her voice carrying the same easy-going nature that I have come to adore. "I can't wait to wash off this salt water."

I watch as she starts to remove her bikini, her movements graceful and assured. There's an easy confidence in the way she carries herself, a trait that I've always admired. As she steps out of her clothes, I can't help but to admire her body. Her flawless skin, the curve of her small breast. She's the most beautiful girl I know.

She steps into the shower, her auburn hair soon becoming a darker shade as it gets wet. I join her, the warm water cascading down, washing away the grit and fatigue of the day. I can't help but steal glances at her, her skin glowing under the gentle stream of water, making her look ethereal, almost otherworldly.

We take turns under the stream, helping each other reach the spots on our backs that are hard to get to. The scent of the soap fills the space, mingling with the steam to create a comforting, cozy atmosphere.

Val has a way about her that always leaves me mesmerized. She stands in the shower, illuminated by the warm glow of the overhead light. The water cascades down her body. I watch as a water droplet runs over her collarbone, down her chest, before dripping off of her nipple.

I move closer to her, my eyes hungrily taking in her beauty as she looks up at me with a knowing smile. As I reach out to touch her shoulder, I can feel an energy pass between us.

We stand there for what feels like an eternity; our bodies so close that I can feel every curve and contour pressed against mine. She moves a strand of my wet hair from my face, her touch gentle.

"You are so beautiful, Em," she whispers. "No wonder you have all of these guys drooling over you." Her hand moves down my body, her fingers softly tracing my curves.

As she continues to move her hands lower, down my hips and between my thighs, I feel a tingle start to spread through my body.

I let out a small gasp when her fingers push into me. The sensation shoots through my core, and I feel my legs weakening. Valarie pushes me until I feel my legs make contact with the shower seat.

"Sit down," she says. And I do. I close my eyes, my body on fire as I tilt my head back, my breathing quick and shallow. Her fingers continue their movements.

She slides a finger up my now-sensitive clit, and I gasp, my mouth opening in a silent scream. "Do you want more?" she asks.

I nod eagerly, my lips parting slightly. I hadn't realized how tense and wound up my body was. The ache between my legs had been building all day, between every touch of the guys and Marx's gaze on me.

She moves until she's on her knees in front of me. Slowly, steadily, her wet fingers sink into my core. I bite down on my bottom lip to keep from screaming out. I reach for her, pulling her against me, my mouth on hers as my hands slide down her smooth, wet skin.

I moan into her mouth as I continue to rock against her, my hips meeting her fingers, my rhythm getting faster and faster.

"I...I..." I pant through gritted teeth, my eyes clenched shut. "I'm...going..." My core spasms around her fingers as I lose myself in the sensations coursing through me. I arch my back, my head falling back as I my release takes over, a guttural cry escaping my lips as my world collapses in on itself.

She brings her lips back to mine, muffling my moans, before pulling away again. I open my eyes to see her still kneeling in front of me, her beautiful, flushed face looking up at me.

I pull her towards me, bringing her lips back to mine. Her fingers move up my back, sliding through my hair. I can feel her smiling against my lips.

"Your turn," I tell her, helping her up until she's now kneeling on the seat that I sit on. I slide my body down slightly, gripping her thighs in both of my hands. I pull her to me until I touch my tongue against her clit. She lets out the sweetest moan, her hand fisting in my hair.

I take her clit between my lips, sucking on it softly. She bucks against my mouth. I slide my tongue along her slit, before pushing it inside of her, tasting her.

"Ohhh, God, Em!" she moans, her body tensing against me, her movements getting faster and needier. I move my hands up, gripping her ass as she rides my face.

The skin between her thighs is soft and slick as I move my hand between them. As I continue working on her clit with my mouth, I dip a finger inside of her, getting it wet, before sliding it back up. I circle the tight entrance of her ass, smearing her wetness to lube it up. I can feel her body tensing in anticipation for what she knows is coming.

Slowly, I slide the tip of my finger into her ass and it grips me tightly, pulling the rest of my finger in. I can feel her losing control, her wetness coating my mouth and cheeks. Her muscles tense and her body trembles as I press my finger deeper inside of her.

"I'm going to come," she says, her words getting softer and softer until they're nearly indiscernible.

She's writhing against me, her breathing quick and uneven. I suck in air as her orgasm rips through her. I lap up her juices as her body goes limp against me.

We stay there, pressed together, catching our breath.

"That was..." I say, unable to form a word.

"Amazing," she says, smiling at me.

I nod in agreement. My words not quite forming the right way.

We finish our shower, towel off, and get dressed in baggy t-shirts and cotton shorts.

Walking into the living room, I spot Fowler on the couch, his hair damp from his own shower. The warm glow of the room welcomes us as we step in, still feeling the lingering heat from the shower on our skin. Fowler seems engrossed in his phone, but he looks up as he senses our presence.

He gives us a knowing grin, and I wonder how thin my walls are. Valarie, seemingly unfazed, plops down next to him, her vibrant energy lighting up the room. She starts chatting with him, her laughter ringing out in the cozy living room.

Marx walks in at that moment, his hair also wet, a towel draped around his neck. He must have his own bathroom as well. Our eyes meet, and I feel a strange surge of emotions. I give him a small smile, trying to ease the tension I feel building inside me. He returns the gesture, his eyes holding a depth that seems to see right through me.

He grabs a glass bottle from the fridge and with that, he walks back up the stairs to his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 15.1K 20
[COMPLETED] When Fox shows up at The Centre (an institution for young men), drunk and spiraling out of control, he is greeted with flashing emergency...
677K 29.6K 54
Four roommates, Kyle, Josh, Leo, and Jackson all had a normal friendship with each other. Except two of them are more than what they tell people. Sec...
5.3M 175K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
432K 4.7K 7
SPIN-OFF TO "FROM THE OTHER SIDE" Having a crush on one of your best friends is already a struggle. Having a crush on one of your best friends, who...