Bound to the fae twins

Von joannacass41

Juniper went to bed a normal human being. when she is woken up by intruders in her house. she thinks her tw... Mehr

welcome to the human world Part 1
who's kidding who Part 2
New kid in town Part 3
Living her best life Part 4
The first night with 5 in a bed. Part 6
seen unseen the oracle Part 7
Their first Movie night. Part 8
The birthday party 9
Daddys home Part 10
Meeting the Fae Part 11
The awakening Part 12
Training the twins Part 13
The New Queen's Part 14
4 Kings Gone Mad Part 15
Wake My Love Part 16
The royal council Part 17
The Fight Part 18

Home is Where the heart is.... or is it. Part 5

30 2 2
Von joannacass41

Banyon made his way to his office. His brothers following behind. " When you found the girls, last night did you sense any rouges near them. Could they be following the girls." Banyon asked Teak. I didn't sense anything but our mate. I was distracted and to tell the truth I didn't know or, care why she was there just that I found her." Teak answered honestly. He knew he had messed up in more ways than one with his mate. Teak had to repair the damage he caused to his relationship with his mate. He also put his pack in danger and that was unacceptable. As the Alphas entered their office they were greeted by Henry and Jax. " Good morning, Alphas." They said in unison. Henry went Stright to the point but that was his way. " Do we know where their house is?" he asked. " Yes. we got the address from Rose she Mind linked it to me just a minute ago." Banyon said. "Are the others ready." He asked Jax. " Yes Ian, Jason, Jude and Ember will be joining us. They are all ready to protect their Luna and Gamma." Jax told them. Jaxson Mangrove Has been Teaks best friend since they were children. It's one of the reasons he had been appointed as Delta. He also had a strategic mind. As children Jax and Teak were Found around the age of 12 in the woods teaching a group of girls how to fight. At the time the Alpha of the Pack didn't see a reason for females to fight saying, Their mates were capable of defending them. Males of all ages were required to train and learn to fight. Teak and Jax were severely Punished for going behind the alphas back and against his orders. The alpha was the quads father, so Teak took the majority of the discipline. Their father felt the Alphas son should have known better than to go against him. Shortly after the coronation into Alphaship was Handed down to the Quads from their father Teak decided to give the Females of the Pack the choice to train as well. Because of this Some of Winter moon packs best warriors were women.  The men all Headed to the forest where the other men had been waiting. Ember and Jason would be taking a car to bring back some of the girls things. The rest would go on foot for safety reasons. All of the men traveled in silence trying to sense any kind of danger. If Banyon was right the men in Juniper and Willows house last night were rouges. Rogues were unpredictable and dangerous which is why Teak and Jax felt all members of the pack should have the ability to train in combat. Rogues were Lycans who were without a pack. Most either never found their mate or lost their mate causing them to go insane. Mated Lycans couldn't go rogue easily. In order for mated Lycans to all became rogue they would have suffered a major tragedy. Throughout Lycan history only a handful of mated Lycans had gone rogue. Most because their entire pack was wiped out leaving only two or three members who were bonded mates. Rogues were strong. intelligent and bloodthirsty. Rogues are easy to identify. Rogues have a smell similar to that of rotten eggs or brimstone, they also have red eyes that glow in the moonlight. when mothers tell stories to their  children of rogues they describe the glow as the fire of hell burning in their eyes. A rogue can find their mate and return from insanity. Though rare it does happen, a Lycans mate alone has the ability to bring them back. These Lycans are called Thrope hints the term Lycanthrope they always carry a red sheen to their eyes. They lose the rotten egg smell, The rogue can become a member of the pack their mates belong to. They go through several trials and, counseling after Appeling to the alpha to gain membership. If the alpha deems the rogue worthy, he is granted membership to the pack. 

the men traveled about 3 miles before stopping. Nico said." this is where we found the girls." Looking around they found no path and no sign the girls or anyone else had been there. " Nico are you sure this is where you found them there is no sign anyone has been here." Banyon said. Nico had an odd look on his face. " Yes, I'm sure they had been here we all were, but the grass and foliage were not as overgrown. How did months of ground cover spring up overnight." Nico was sure it was here it didn't make any sense. Teak walked over to one of the rose bushes close to him and moved a bough. " Here, Look it's a footprint. this is where I Pulled Juniper into my arms. this is my footprint. And over here." he moved some grass out of the way. "This is From Nico catching Juniper." Looking down they all seen the signs but how were the footprints covered. " It's as if the forest is trying to protect the girls." Banyon said. " We need to keep walking we have a long walk ahead of us." said Henry. " We can cover more ground if we shift." Jax said as he began to shift. The guys agreed and they all shifted placing their clothing into a pack Henry carried in his teeth. Shifting would also allow the quads, Nico, and Dev the use of their wolf senses . Ian and Jude were bears. Henry though was a Large Black leopard. As Lycans they were able to cover great distances fast when they are in their animal form. 

As the group came to the edge of the forest near the girl's house Banyon caught the scent of rogues the smell hung thick in the air as if the rogues had spent a large amount of time searching for the girl's  in this location. "We need to keep our eyes out for these rogues. They didn't give up Looking for the girls for a long time." As the group searched, they noticed that the only sign of anyone or anything in the forest in this section was where the rogues had been. " Taking their Human form, the men dressed and walked out of the forest. Walking up to the one-story ranch style house. the men first searched the outside of the house. Signs of the rogues were everywhere. Footprints here claw marks there. The rogues were not trying to be Suttle it looked more like a smash and grab situation.  Banyon walked onto the porch of the small house just as Ember walked out the front door. "I don't know how the girls got on the rogues' radar, but these rogues Have been through and into everything in there. It's almost as if they were here searching for a lot more than just a kill." Ember said. "Why do you say that." Banyon said entering the house. Ember didn't need to say anything more when he looked around, he could see perfectly well what he meant. While the kitchen was untouched the couch was destroyed. The pictures of the girls smiling faces were all moved and sitting this way and that on the wall. Both of the bedrooms had been ransacked. Walking back to the door Banyon's thoughts were interrupted by a small tinkling voice. A pixie stood in the doorway." why are you going through Juniper and Willows house and Where are my best friends." the Pixie said. " My name is Banyon Greywolf Juniper is my mate and she was attacked last night. what is your name Pixie." Banyon said to the girl. " My name is Cleo. oh goodness are they ok." she said in her sing song voice. " They are with the Winter moon pack and will remain guarded there." Ash said on guard with the newcomer. After talking with Cleo for a while the Group discovered that the girls had lived there all their lives. Cleo did like the girls but also has been there watching over the girls in case they came into their powers. Cleo has sensed that the girls were Fae but hasn't figured out what type herself. 'They live as human I do not think they know what they are. Their Mother was human, but their father must have been Fae. I don't know for sure because he wasn't ever around Since I found them." Cleo said. the group decided that they had found all they were going to at the house. They didn't take anything with them as they left. Banyon, Nico and Henry deciding to take the car to get Back to the girls faster. Ian and Jude stayed at the house in case the Rogues came back. and the rest Were going on foot. 

"How Did they travel nearly 50 miles on foot in one night?" Banyon said. " They left no evidence they were there." Nico pointed out. " You said they have no Fae powers and don't even know they are Fae." Henry said. "No they don't you can sense Fae but they have no idea what Fae are or even that they carry Fae blood. "Banyon said " I think It's time to talk to Savannah." Henry said. Savannah is the Winter moon packs oracle. Banyon Agreed they have no other choice at this point his mate is in danger and he needed answers.

Junipers time with rose and Willow had been Interesting to say the least. After the guys left the pack house Rose decided the girls needed to meet as many people as possible. Willow was in total agreement with Rose. Going through the Pack house rose pointed out different things here and there. She took them through the kitchen introducing the girls to the staff.  Next was the game room. Entering the game room Juniper and Willow felt as if they were entering a time warp there were pool tables and dart boards in one section. a pinball machine and old arcade machines in another. there was a ski ball game and basketball hoop in another section. But the real showcase was the wall of TVs connected to any and all video game ever made with rows of seats in front of them. A few chairs had occupants, but most were empty. The boys really like their games. Juniper thought. They went on through the house. There was a Music room with what Willow called wonderful acoustics. There was a large sitting room, with comfortable couches and chairs perfect for entertaining.  And then an indoor pool. Juniper was in love with the pool she loved water. They also seen a gym, an atrium full of beautiful flowers, and a library with floors of towering bookshelves. Walking out the door Rose took them through the village Showing them her favorite shops and stores in town. Walking into a little boutique the bell rang with a tinkle overhead. "Hey, Jess you in" Rose called out. "Back here Rosie." came a voice from the back. Walking out from the back was a woman about Roses age. she was also tall like Rose but Jess had a lot more curves. She wasn't by any means small or thin, but she carried her weight well. Jess like most of the girls Juniper had seen around here was a knockout. She was also very sweet. "Hi Rosie, how are those beautiful babies of yours." Jess asked. " They are great but missing their aunt Jess you need to come by for dinner soon." Rose said. "So, who do we have here Rosie. Hello Ladies." Jess said, "This is Juni and Willow Juni is Our new Luna and Willow is our new Gamma aren't they adorable." Rose beamed. Rose was already Over the moon for her brothers new mate. "Oh My Goodness! Its about Time those boys found their mates." Jess said After bowing to her new Luna and Juniper telling her she didn't have to do that. Jess showed the girls around. The shop was adorable and had anything from bath bombs to Nighties and everything in between. the girls not having any clothes were persuaded by Rose to buy some. The girls tried to refuse but Rose told them the boys would be angry with her if she didn't spoil her new sister and friend. so they gave in and soon had an entire wardrobe to be sent to their room in the pack house. Juni did allow Rose to talk her in to a few bath bombs as well. After their shopping spree the girls went on through a few more shops picked up a few more things and headed back to the pack house.

Arriving Back at the pack house. Banyon went to look for Juniper. After looking for her everywhere in the pack house he decided to ask someone. he didn't know why he was so worried, but his nerves were on edge not finding her exactly where he left her. Banyon asked around and was informed that she and her sister had went shopping with Rose. relieved somewhat Banyon calmed down and went to the door to look for the girls, but as he opened the door he was met by a delivery boy with an abundance of deliveries for none other than Junipher and Willow. The boy who was about to topple under the weight of the bags informed him that this was the first load to be delivered. smiling at the boy Banyon took the first load into the house asking one of the serving maids to deliver them to the appropriate room. he then returned to the boy and told him they would take the car for the rest. he gave the boy a hearty tip after the boy helped him load the other bags and packages into the car. when he got home the same serving made helped him take the packages to the rooms and Juniper's things had been sorted and put away. His little Luna sure could shop but he wasn't upset she needed to make herself at home and he liked taking care of her. Banyon came downstairs and Headed to his office when he seen his luna coming through the door with even more shopping bags and boxes. Banyon walked over to help her with the packages. "Hey babydoll did you have fun today?" he asked her " I hate shopping, Willow and Rose wouldn' spot finding things that would look amazing on me." she said with air quotes. " And then we went to another shop where they found more clothing including underwear. I swear if I have to squeeze into another Dress, corset, or pair of shoes I'm going to scream." she told him looking a little stressed. Banyon pulled her into his arms holding her close. Taking a deep breath, she found that she did calm down some. it was strange to Juniper because she wasn't really the type of person to need the touchy-feely things. "Are you hungry dinner will be served soon we can head into the dining hall, or we can order something into our room." Banyon told her. After a day full of shopping and meeting people Juniper could think of nothing better than a long hot bath and crawling into bed. "Actually if I could, I would love a nice hot bath and to relax in the bedroom. I've had a long day full of people. A private dinner sounds amazing." she told him. After ordering dinner they headed up to their room.

Sorry about any errors with grammar please like and comment. what you think so far. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

226K 5.2K 27
Scarlett's first mate cheats what will happen when she meets her second? will she take the chance? Finished book 1 - A Second Chance Mate Finished bo...
41 0 6
- a breed you've only heard stories about, the one who's suppose to be extinct. What will happen when she risk her life to go to school, trying to bl...
107K 3.6K 25
Third story ;)
408K 15.2K 43
C̶l̶i̶c̶h̶e̶ 𝐍𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐲!! ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵒᵐᵉᵍᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵗᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵃˡᵖʰᵃ? ʷᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘᵛᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗ...