Saving Santa (MxM)

By Cas_Boom

When Ryan moved to a small mountain town to get away from his city life-and his ex-husband-he had no idea he'... More

1 Steamy New Friend
2 So We Meet Again
3 Blame It on the Pie
4 No Shame Just Breakfast
5 Tree Trouble
6 Dirty While Getting Clean
7 Saturday Swim and Other Session
8 Date, Dinner, & The Living Room Floor
9 Two Surprises
10 Unexpected Visitor
11 To Ring or Not to Ring
12 Welcome to HQ
13 Define the Relationship
14 Quid Pro Quo
15 The Prisoner
16 Stress Reliever
17 New Plans for New Year's
18 Sharing In the New Year
19 Friday Night Fights
20 The King of the Ice Elves
21 Enemies & Lovers
22 Santa's Helper Indeed
23 Downer to Dancer
24 Vita Bella
26 Six Months Later
27 Reinforcements
28 The Sacrifice
29 A New Power
30 Bringing Him Back

25 Fools Rush In

78 3 0
By Cas_Boom

I am a bit discombobulated when I wake up. I have to remind myself that I am in a bed in Italy and had an amazing night with Cal. We told each other, "I love you." This sends bubbly feelings through my belly.

My phone says it's 11:24 a.m. My understanding of time is screwed. I was in NYC last night and in Venice now. I slept some, but I know if I don't get up right this minute, I may just putz around in bed and waste my day.

So, I throw the covers off my naked body and walk toward a coffee cup that is waiting on the dresser. I read the note beside it.

Hey sleepyhead,

I had to run. Drink the espresso and go explore the city. I will be back around dinner time. Have fun.

I sip the still-warm Americano and stare at the heart at the end of the note. The lovey buzz in my belly returns and I don't even notice when I start humming a tune resembling "Can't Help Falling in Love With You."

I have to make some moves so I can get a tour of this place before Cal is back. Ah oh, I think. I didn't bring any clean clothes.

I look around the room and find delight in what I see. I should have known he'd be looking out for me, for in the corner, on the armrest of an accent chair, a fresh pair of shorts, boxer briefs, and a crisp t-shirt await me. I smile at his thoughtfulness.

I pull the shirt on and reach for the underwear. But a different thought comes to my mind. I look around the floor and see what I want sitting along the baseboard of the far wall. I reach down and snatch Cal's worn briefs from the floor. Feeling a little pervy, I take a big whiff of the pouch that housed his balls and cock.

Fuck. It's intoxicating. The mix of musk and pine with a hint of sweat. I can't get over the idea that this is where his junk rested last night before he unleashed it on me.

I get hard.

I remind myself that I don't have time to jerk off, so I do the next best thing: I slide Cal's underwear up and over my own chubbed member. I then grab the shorts and head for the bathroom to freshen up. I brush my teeth and style my hair, but I don't take a shower. I love the smell of Cal on me and I am not ready to rinse it off quite yet.

***

The day is a blur. I walk all over Venice. See the amazing architecture. Eat a delicious piece of pizza from a hole-in-the-wall pizzeria I find in a small alley. Pet a cute stray dog in an empty piazza. I wind through the maze of cobblestone and bridges and fall in lust with the little canal city.

I make after-dinner plans with a cute gondolier for Cal and me. Later, I can picture it in my mind as I climb the stairs to Cal's flat. He will sail us around the waterways under the setting sun. Drinking wine and cuddling together as he sings "Amore."

My daydream pops as I open the door to the bedroom and find Cal. He is sitting on the end of the bed with a clearly concerned expression.

"Hey, Big Guy," I say, evaluating his face for clues as to what he is thinking.

I cross to him, but he stands and puts his hand out to direct me to stop. I feel my brow furrow and my breath catches.

"Cal?" I pose, but he doesn't say anything at first.

He hands me a transport bell. It's not my silver one. Instinctively, I pat my pockets for mine, but it's gone. With full apprehension, I take the one he holds out to me.

What the hell is going on?

He answers the question on my face.

"You have to go, Ryan."

"Go? I made us dinner plans."

I reach for him, but he is a cold statue.

"This isn't working. We aren't working," he explains.

I am stunned. Then anger starts to build up.

"Not working? Cal, you just told me you loved me last night."

He looks to the floor. "I was wrong. I am a fool."

My hand finds his face. "Cal, I get it. Falling in love is scary. You know what wise men say about fools."

This doesn't get a response from him.

A realization strikes me.

"If you are scared of Krampus, don't be. I'm not," I offer.

This seems to get through to him. His hand encompasses mine. The warmth against the chill of the bell I hold is comforting. I feel I have walked him back from the edge.

Suddenly, he gives my hand a quick shake and says, "Take Ryan home."

"No! Cal!" My blood runs cold as I feel the fuzziness of teleporting swallowing me up.

"Goodbye, Ryan," he says with sorrowful eyes.

Then, in a blink, the room disappears. Venice evaporates. My future with Cal vanishes.

I find myself back in my living room with the ashes of a one-way transport bell in my hand and a gaping hole in my heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 11.3K 15
Logan is just trying to get by... After being Lindsay Ryder's assistant, Logan isn't really all that impressed anymore by the Hollywood celebrities h...
2K 104 18
Disclaimer: This story will contain adult content and situation. You must be of legal age in your jurisdiction to read. _____________________________...
1.2M 52.9K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...