TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

由 santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🤧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❤
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 16 - First step towards success

3.5K 467 87
由 santhiyasuresh

Karan was driving towards her office, it's been a week since their date and their engagement is in two days.  Today is her last day of internship and he heard very good about her from Meenu. His family came back to Mumbai along with madhu Di and Jiju who would be staying with them till the engagement.

Teju was smiling but she is sad from inside , she had spent her 6 months in this office,  the first 4 months were terrible for her and anvi,  last two months were too good, they learnt so many things from Meenu under her guidance. 

Anvi "last day at this office.. U know teju, kabhi socha nahi, that I will miss this place, we were thinking when will we leave the place at one time, see now, times have changed and so the circumstances na "

Teju nodded " that's right anvi... This is something which was new experience to us. College was different and coming out of this, doing things on our own, exploring something from an unknown place, this is a beautiful experience. No path will be easy but the destination will be amazing always, just like us. We started on a bad note but see now, it's all worth it na "

Anvi " yes, Meenu mam is amazing , humble yet strict when it comes to work.  She is really inspiring women "

Teja " she is.. Not just her, the entire family is inspiring in their own field, Papa haina, he worked hard to get this empire to this position and then mumma individually handled family for years, the karan took care of the empire and Meenu di started this for her own passion. Each and everyone have followed their interest and got successful too.  It's not about following family traditions, it's about following your passion.  Jab aap dilse ek cheeze Karti haina, it will be successful for sure.  "

Anvi " Tejasswi to be kundrra, badi badi baatein , learning from the best, arent you "

Cupid " sangat ka asar "

She teased and teju blushed, she spotted teju listening to his podcast which he have for the benefit of students who wanted to be a entrepreneur.  The way he thinks, let his thoughts, conveyed it through his words in a diplomatic way attracted her and she was addicted to his podcasts now.

Anvi " bhai comimg ?"

Cupid " on the way to see his laila "

Teja " don't know.. Unone kuch nahi bola " she placed all her stuff in the box and so anvi, they were emptying the place now.

Meenu Di came out and they looked at her, she smiled at them.

Meenu " So all set to leave already? "

Cupid " Voh to nahi hone wala hai "

They looked at each other and teju replied " Yes mam, today is the last day of ours and we must thank you for you and everyone here for giving us the opportunity to learn and get to know many things, how it works, how it doesn't and all.  Forever we r grateful to this place and you mam "

Anvi " We were just a fresh graduates with huge interest in their passion, but you made us a confident fashion designers. You r really inspiration to us mam "

Meenu smiled at them and gave them envelope each.  They frownd and picked from her.  They opened the envelope and both were shocked to see the letter. 

Meenu " Miss Tejasswi  and Miss Anvi, welcome to Infinity Fashion World, you are appointed as our designers officially and we r happy to have you both on our boat. I hope you guys will sail through this journey and reach your destination "

They both were just standing like a statue, Everyone around were also shocked. 

Teju " Mam, this "

Meenu" Don't think this is bcoz you r a going to be our family now, this is completely professional and you were under my guidance and your works were also amazing, thats y I thought y should I let this talent slip away from me. You both are assets to this office now and you guys handling well, so this is a opportunity for both of you and us as well to recruit talented people "

Anvi " thank you so much mam. Doing internship here itself a big opportunity for us and now this, we truly owe you "

Meenu nodded no " You don't owe anything to me anvi, this is something which you deserved, there is nothing personal from my side "

Teju was still in her dilemma, meenu sighed and looked at her " Come to my cabin now "

She  nodded and entered following her. 

Meenu " Kya hua doll "

Cupid " mei soti hu, aap sambhalo apni doll ko " he layed on-the-couch and snored.

Teja " Di, if u r doing this for me, like u r understanding na,  bcoz I m your family now then..."

Meenu " Teju, you should know one thing,  meenu kundrra never mix her professional and personal life. This is bcoz what I told outside, you got this offer bcoz of your talent,  not bcoz you r going to be my sister in law "

Teju smiled and she is at ease now
" Thank you di, I wont disappoint you"

Meenu " and I wanted someone who would be honest to her work, I don't want people like Mrs Sinha to overrule my office. I may not come regularly her, so I need you and anvi to look after things from back bcoz I have seen you two for 2 months and I know you two and your works as well "

Teju nodded and Meenu smiled,she hugged her and teju was crying in happiness when the door opened to reveal Karan who entered with his swag wearing three piece suit.

Cupid " Agaya Mere nind ka dushman"

Karan " kahan hai aapka phone jaana, kyu call utaye nahi , where u crying ? " he cupped her cheeks and she looked down blushing.

Meenu " ahem, I m here baby brother"

Karan turned to her and smiled at her
" Meenu, you gave her your surprise, is she crying for that "

Cupid " he knows her too well "

Meenu Di smiled and nodded, he sighed and held her hands " isme rone ki kya baat hai, you deserve it.  My sister will never appreciate someone if they r not worth of it, but if she does then the person is really talented. Samjraheho aap.. "

She nodded and Meenu smiled " I have explained her everything, you don't start now. Waise what r u doing here sunny " she raised her eyebrows.

Karan " voh voh....i know she would be upset over her last day and I was not sure how would she react for your surprise, so meine socha, mei khud aake sambalunga "

Cupid " how sweet Mr. Kundrra " he rolled his eyes

Teju looked at the duo with a smile, how lucky she is, kismat wali hai.

Karan " ab chale.. Meenu come with us "

Meenu Di " oh please I have no interest in your romance, I will go by my car. You drop her safe and get back home early, engagement outfit designs are ready, we need to look after it "

Cupid " wish I can say that as well " he laughed seeing the blushed face.

Karan nodded and hugged her, teju also hugged her and tejran left the cabin. They met anvi, the whole office were looking at them. 

Karan " Hey choti, kaise ho "

Anvi " I m so good jij, how r u "

Karan " badiya badiya.. How it feels to be a part of Infinity now "

Anvi got excited " Amazing, a dream come true. To begin our career with a big company like this is just out of box.  "

Karan smiled " I m so happy for you both , proud of you "

He hugged anvi sideways , she smiled and he patted her head. Teju was looking at them without adoration, he winked at her and whispered " Aapka hi hai, baad mei dheklena " 

Cupid " Sharam karle sunny,  di ki office mei pda "

Teju smirked and whispered " Mera haina toh abhi dhekne mei masla kya hai "

Cupid " tejuuuu " he was shocked to hear her.

He bite his inner cheeks and she winked at him now, anvi coughed to get their attention, both blushed making her laugh. 

Anvi did nazar and they smiled at her, the trio left the premises ignoring all the eyes on them

Anvi " okay jij, will meet u on engagement day now. I am so excited, my best friend ki shaadi "

She jumped around making them chuckle, teja hugged her before she left and he held her hands.

Karan " Aap ki saath mei hu tejaa, kuch bhi hojaye mei hongi hamesha "

She smiled " Pata hai, I m okay.. First laga tha, it's all bcoz I m your fiance, but then di explained to me, this is bcoz of my work. So I understand, aur mujhe ye  bhi pata hai, log kya kahenge but I know my family is there for me and inn sab baaton se faraq nahi padna chahiye "

Cupid " my samjdhar Bby " he gave a flying kisses to her. 

He smiled and kissed her forehead. She smiled and they moved to his car, as usual parvez drove her car to her house.

Teja traces her thumb over his hands which were holding hers " sunnyyyyy "

Karan " haan bibi ji "

Teja with her most innocent face " mujhe job mili hai, voh bhi big company se, Kyu na hum isse celebrate karenge "

Cupid " kuch toh chalraha hai iske dimag pe "

Karan " ofc we have to.. Kya Chahiye meri sweetheart ko "

Teja " kyu na hum ice-cream khane chale " she tried to give her baby smile to melt his heart.

Cupid " agaye line par.. Ab dhekti hai drama "

Karan " No no, don't give me that look. Last time we got drenched, pura 2 din aap bed rest pe thi, I can't see you sick and all.. So a big no "

Teja " arey that we got drenched in rain, isbaar aise kuch nahi bas ice-cream hai, kuch nahi hoga, please suunnyyy, please "

Karan " no baby, please samjlo aap, after some days we can have, not now"

She made a crying face and he almost melted there, teju " please bubbaa, jaana keliye ice-cream please "

Cupid " hogaye na, phasaliya Usko bubba se" he grinned

He sighed and smiled seeing her baby pout which made him wanted to kiss, he chuckled and drove towards ice cream parlour.

Karan " aise muh banake hamesha hukum chalati hai aap jaaana "

Teja " haan toh aap kehti haina, Mera hukum hai aapke zindagi bar, toh sehlijiye "

Cupid "jii jii begum sahibaa "

Karan kissed her hands " sehlungaa, sab aapki hukum par , begum hai aap hamari "

Teja " wahi wahi " she laughed and he smiled at her. He stepped down to get their ice-cream and she stepped outside leaning on the car. He came with her favorite double chocolate and mint chocolate for him. She ate her ice-cream feeling ecstatic as the ice-cream melted in the taste buds of hers. 

Karan " come here teju " she leaned to him and he wiped her corner of lips which were smudged.

Karan "such a baby you r "

Teju " Your baby na " She grinned and he nodded " yes my baby, my first baby always "

Cupid " am I not your baby sunny " he asked extra sweet

Destiny " chotuuu, when u started loving sunny "

Cupid " me love...?  Him?  No way... Haa handsome hai,acha hai but me no love him...dushman hai voh mera.. .  Aap dundo mereliye ladki cupid jaldi.. "

Destiny " sorry, your request is rejected and don't try again "

Cupid made a crying face and flew to sky...

Teju kept her head on his chest and he rested his head over hers as they enjoyed the ice-cream.

Both melted into each others heart just like the ice-cream melting on their mouth

.....................................................................

Hiya I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

306K 23.6K 82
This is love story of two people who meet and fall in love there journey start from there to there marriage and then the couple have to get separated...
597K 49.7K 94
BOOK TWO IN THE DESTINY SERIES (Completed) A Story where destiny is the one who make them come together and get married
146K 16.8K 90
Hellooo Handsome & Beautiful Readers!! I'm starting this new Office Tale of Our TejRan ❤️ This Story is totally based on imagination!!! Karan Kundrra...
109K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...