A Love like Ours || V Min Koo...

By Koochim21

SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook)... More

Sneak Peek
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 ❤️
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 ❤️
38
39
40
41
42
43 🌘
44
45
Update
SEASON 2 🌼
S2 - 2
S2- 3
S2- 4
S2- 5
S2 - 6 ❤️
S2-7
S2- 8
S2 - 9
S2 - 10
S2 - 11
S2- 12
S2 - 13
S2 - 14
S2 - 15
S2 - 16
S2 - 17
S2- 18
S2 - 19
S2 - 20
S2 - 21
S2 - 22 🌔
VOTE
S2 - 23
S2 - 24 ♥️
S2- 25
S2-26
S2-27 ❤️
S2- 28 The End 💐

9

1K 65 0
By Koochim21

"Girl just stay back! "

One of the girls pushed Soha back.

" Yeah, stay back anyways Park Jimin will never notice a girl like you."

She looks at her from top to bottom in a mocking expression increasing her insecurity even more. Soha breathes out being  angry at the behaviour of these girls. She has been bullied throughout her school life for being so chubby and even these women were bodyshaming her  but then she remembers how y/n encouraged her about self love.

" Oh I am not even interested in being noticed by him. My life doesn't revolve around men like you people  . I like the way I am! I fu cking don't care about the preferences of men in women body type. Even if I will  ever lose weight that would be to fit into my  favorite dress and not for some man. "

Soha spats as she moves to stand at the back to ignore such girls .

Then after sometime Jimin enters the room as everybody greets  him. He greets everyone and shares some words when everybody   shouts

" Oppa dance!" " Oppa! "

" Oh no no I just came here to check on everything, you guys can continue." Jimin chuckles.

" I know how sir will agree on this." Their dance instructor plays music.

" Damn! You really know I won't be able to stop myself from giving in once you will play music. You guys really know my weakness.... Umm.. Okay then just one dance then I will leave. "

Everybody shouts in excitement as Soha scoffs.
She tries her best to hide behind everyone away from Jimin, she just don't want him to notice her. Everybody moves back to make space and  cheers for him . Soha was like 'why am I even here?'

Music plays as Jimin starts the dance. He sways his flexible  body on the beat and soon Soha realises why everybody was excited for his dance. He has got  that  grace in his dance  and those beautiful clean moves from his mom undoubtedly and Soha just couldn't stop herself from staring  at him with dropped  jaw.
Everything about his dance was breathtaking . His moves were so captivating and that charm of him was cherry on top, no wonder why those girls were drooling and swooning over him because same was the condition of Soha.

Everybody clapped as he bowed.

" We have always seen this side of Jimin sir but today we want to see that romantic side of him. How about he perform a  couple dance with anyone amongst you ." Their dance instructor announced excitedly.

Jimin chuckles as he throws his head back and denies. Then everybody requested him and he just couldn't say no to their request.

"  Okay! Okay I will dance. "  then his phone rings

" just give me some minutes I will be right back."

He goes outside to attend the call as girls start fixing their hair, their makeup and their dress in a hope to be chosen by him. While Soha was standing with arms crossed, she was cringed by the behaviour of girls around her.

Jimin enters and looks around to find a dance partner for him.

" Please stand in a semi circle, it will be easy for me to choose."

'shit!' Soha curses under her breath but still she manages to hide behind a girl even on the semicircle. Jimin walks around  and she closes her eyes in fear of getting caught, suddenly everything falls into silence followed by gasps.
Soha breathes out in relief that finally he has choosen someone now she won't be  noticed by him. She slowly opens her eyes and her breath hitched on finding Jimin face to face with her. She looks at him with wide eyes.

She looks around to see everybody's shocked face and the girls who were taunting her, body shaming her their jaws were dropped.

Jimin extends his hand towards Soha

" Would you like to dance with me Soha." He gives her a beautiful smile with hearts shining  in his eyes. Everybody murmurs amongst themselves that how does he know her name.

" Afterall... our siblings are getting married, so even we can have a dance together ... at least. "

Soha thinks about y/n that he is her brother in law, their relative, so should say yes out of respect . Moreover it's about just a dance.

She placed her hand on his palm and Jimin's heart started fluttering. He pulls her along with him to centre. She moves closer to him making it difficult for him to breath at their close proximity. Only she holds the power to flutter his heart, to make him blush, to making him nervous at her closeness, maybe that is why she is.... Special. Jimin confirmed as no other women ever was capable to make him feel  this way .

As lights were dimmed Soha placed her hand on his shoulder, he closed his eyes to feel her so close to him for the first time, this feeling was so euphoric, butterflies were fluttering violently in his stomach as slowly blush crept his face. He slowly placed his hand on her waist  making sure not to touch her too much and maintain a respectful distance between them which is not unnoticed by Soha, she really appreciated this mentally.
Soon music plays as Soha looks into his eyes which were shining with something unexplained just for her. She surprisingly didn't feel uncomfortable with him. They slowly move on the beats, he swirls her around and holds her hand to pull her closer to him again and as they continued to dance Soha actually got involved with him, she started enjoying the dance with him as a small genuine smile crept her face. It was amongst one of her dreams as a kid  to dance like this with her lover someday. She herself moved closer to him being lost in dance and aftersometime they literally forgot that people were watching them or even music was playing.

Soha smiles at him making his heart skip a beat as he swirled her again and she falls back on his chest. Everybody started clapping as the music stopped bringing them back to reality. Soha's eyes widens on being close to him and she moves back abruptly.

---------------------------

Soha returns back and drops herself on couch being tired.

" So did you get someone?"

Irene whispered in her ears out of nowhere.
Soha gasps in shock on sudden voice of Irene who was licking her lollipop.

" What the-  Irene!"

Then she remembers her dance with Jimin as her heart warms up.

" Thinking about him." she whispered again. Soha's eyes widens.

" Oh god! Will you stop getting on my nerves Irene! I am already so tired "

" It's okay if you don't want to tell me "

Soha snatched her lollipop as she throws it away.

" Yeah! Why would you do that! " Irene spats

" Nevermind! " Irene walks away

Soha's breath hitched as she remembered this tattooed on Jimin's abdomen, it kept on peeping from under his shirt  as he was dancing.
' What's wrong with you Soha just stop thinking about him or his dance, there is no way I can get attracted to a man like him. He probably spends his each day with a new girl.'

Soha scoffs as she left for shower.

---------------------

Irene and Jen were having their lunch in cafeteria when Yuri approached them.

" Why ain't my work not completed yet! Get up!" Yuri yells at Jen

Irene holds the hand of Jen.
Yuri glares at Irene.

" Stay the f uck out of this or you don't know what I am capable of."

" Oh really." Irene stands up and comes face to face with Yuri

" Yeah come on show me what you can do. "

" Don't challenge me Irene."

" I-Irene please stop."

Jen trembles, she holds the arms of Irene.

" Jungkook you should help them. Irene is your relative isn't she." Jay whispers as he takes a seat beside Jungkook who was enjoying the show.

" Should have brought some popcorn, show is intresting. " Jungkook smirks.

Just then they watch a boy approaching them, he stands in front of Yuri.

" Is she troubling you Yuri?" her brother asks
" Yes Oppa."

Yuri bats her eyelashes as she sniffed a bit to pretend that she is hurt. Jungkook raises his eyebrows.

" Oh a twist in drama." Jungkook whispered

" What the- she is lying, your dear sister bullies the students-"

" Enough!" Her brother shouts.
He looks at her from top to bottom.

" If I am not wrong you are the student on scholarship  right?"
Irene nods

____________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2.5K 29
Story of a boy who finds his true love in an arranged marriage. Jimin is a paediatrician who treats his patients with lots of love and care...
4.4K 100 17
Let's see the life of a girl whose brothers are her teachers ~Who made this Junglebook a teacher? ~Who let you get in high school? And how dare you...
1K 69 22
taekook ff boy×boy !!!THIS IS MY OWN FF DON'T REPOST!!! hey this taekook ff is about a mafia and a biker. (I'm not good at explaining. So please let...
9.4K 355 33
This is my first FF I hope you would like it So this story is about two rival families Rajput and Thakur both the families are enemy's of each other...