Suddenly I became a Mother

By amey78

(Remake of Who made a Mother) People stated that people get reincarnated due to a regret they had in their pr... More

Sneak Peak: Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1: In Another World
Chapter 2: Reincarnation
Chapter 3: Knowledge of the Manhwa
Chapter 4: Hiding from the Emperor
Chapter 5: Fateful Encounter or Danger?
Chapter 6: Reconcile
Chapter 7: The Visitor
Chapter 8: Unforgottable Love
Chapter 9: I Can't Live Without You
Chapter 10: I am not her
Chapter 11: Going to Siodonna
Chapter 12: Siodonna!!!
Chapter 13: The Unlikely Counter
Chapter 14: Memories of the Cold Emperor
Chapter 15: Untill We Meet Again
Chapter 16: She-Wolf Princess
Chapter 17: Relinked
Chapter 18: Exploring Obelia
Chapter 19: Redeeming
Chapter 20: Date with the Emperor
Chapter 21: After the Date
Chapter 22: Princess of Bats
Chapter 23: Wolf In Sheep's Cloth
Chapter 24: How is it like?
Chapter 25: Caught by the Young Lord
Chapter 26: Anastacius's Betrothal
Chapter 27: Late Emperor
Chapter 28: Message from the Afterlife
Chapter 29: Letter from Siodonna
Chapter 30: First Love
Popular or Unpopular Opinions
Chapter 32: Best Stories
Chapter 33: Sultana Anaya Of Siodonna
Chapter 34: Sultana's Shadow
Announcement

Chapter 31: The Unlikely Revelation

308 9 12
By amey78

Author's pov

"WHY THE HELL DID THIS HAPPENED?!?! SHIT!!! SHIT!!! WHY IS MY RIZZ EFFECT ALWAYS GETS THE BAD ONES TOO?!?! SHIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!" Ingrid screamed onto a pillow out of embarrassment and frustration while Layla watched her.

'Dear God, if you can heard me, then please.... Don't Klaus, Sigmund, and Ylva find out... Especially the Emperor, he definitely have the biggest heart attack in his life' Layla mentally prayed as the thing she feared became true.

Anastacius might fall for her.

I mean who wouldn't?

Ingrid is the type of woman who makes everyone forgot (Except the ones like Claude and Lucas) their ideal type.

Believe me, despite her tomboyish outlook and her brash attitude, she's fearless, courageous, she doesn't care what others think of her.

And of course, standing up for what she believes the most.

But now, she's dealing with a crisis.

"I don't think he would like you. I mean corrected by Astrid and Luna, he never fell in love and despite Penelope Judith was his lover, their relationship was beneficial and just aiming on their goals"-Layla

"And of all the girls he could fell for, he fell for me. He must be a masochist"-Ingrid

"Definitely" Layla agreed with her and nodded in agreement.

Like mother like daughter.

"Klaus, Sigmund and even Ylva must never know about this...Either Diana, Nayeli, Athanasia or Lucas...They would freak out as for the tsundere Emperor..." Ingrid soon said as imagining Claude's reaction about this.

Claude remained expressionless before he took out a knife and give a grim smirk.

"Barbarian, I know you're crazy and vulgar but...you deserve better than this trash, backstabbing, adulterer who prefers gold diggers"

'He would definitely say that...I know him too well since the Manhwa and he would call him adulterer....' Ingrid thought as shaking her head.

Everyone knows Ingrid is crazy, even her family and daughter knows, even Ingrid admits she's crazy.

But despite being crazy and sometimes insane, she isn't that ignorant to fell for someone like Anastacius.

She knows that and she knows her siblings, mainly Klaus and Sigmund will go after Anastacius, she even bets Claude will join for the hunt.

"Yeah, Klaus and Sigmund would go insane...as for Ylva, she's...will not taking it too well" Layla soon said which Ingrid awkwardly nodded by knowing well her siblings.

Suddenly, they soon sensed something before they looked at the door.

They soon went towards it and opened it as revealing Diana, Athanasia, Lucas and Nayeli who were shocked that they were caught and about newly problem for them.

'Oh shit, we're so screwed now' Ingrid and Layla thought.

"H-HUH?!?! ANASTACIUS ENDED UP FALLING FOR YOU??!?!"-Diana

"GRANDMA! DON'T LET HIM GO NEAR YOU!!! HE'S WEIRDO WITH A CLOWN'S SMILE!!!"-Athanasia

"Pfft! Clown, that old man is clown, even that brat Aeternitas" Lucas said with smirk on his face while Diana and Athanasia were freaking out about this information.

Yeah, Anastacius, the one of the main villains in WMMAP and as well, the former tyrant Emperor of Obelian Empire.

The man who is was willing to use Penelope's body to experiment artificial child born with black magic and willing to use Jennette as his pawn to take back the throne as the rightful emperor.

The man he who never experienced true love unlike Claude did and he never experienced his very first crush as his entire life was based the throne, power, and position.

Now, this unlikely handsome villain is starting to like the She-Wolf Princess who's the adoptive mother of the Heroine's reincarnated mother.

Yeah, it's bad.

'H-How the hell did this happened?! Is that stupid book is matchmaker?!? No! Don't matchmake Grandma with my uncle! My villain uncle! He can't start crushing Grandma! She's too good for him and deserves someone as crazy as her!!!!' Athanasia screamed in her mind as she wasn't taking it well.

Not to mentioned that Ingrid is way older than Anastacius.

I mean Anastacius looks like to be older than Ingrid but Ingrid is overly 1'000 years older than him due to she's a werewolf.

'If Claude finds out Anastacius is alive and about his soon to be developed feelings for Indie, he will lose his mind and join my uncles to hunt him down! Of all the women he could've choose, why my mom?!' Diana thought in disbelief.

I guess now we know his type.

He definitely likes the ones who can kill him😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂!

'What a second! Why haven't Nayeli said anything? Oh my God!!' Diana and Athanasia turned around and seeing Nayeli who been too quiet and haven't say anything.

Two blondes got nervous while the black haired magician was waiting for the reaction of the Latina.

Nayeli slowly inhaled before she exhales.

"He's definitely a masochist who wants to die early" Nayeli soon said straight up in a deadpanned manner which Diana and Athanasia were shocked while Lucas tried to hold his laugh.

'That's what I thought, mija' Ingrid thought as shaking her hand in disbelief.

"Ah, I guess there will be more problems for you guys to deal after I return back home. I will make sure Klaus and others don't find out that the Webtoon's villain ended up falling for you by your Rizz Effect"-Layla

"Rizz Effect? What's that?"-Lucas

"It refers to someone's skill in charming or seducing a potential romantic partner or anyone particularly"-Nayeli

"Oh, I see....Could you teach me?"-Lucas

"SHUT UP LUCAS!!!!"-Athanasia

"So much for a normal day...." Diana sighs by knowing they have to deal more than just Aeternitas and Anastacius trying to reclaim the throne.

"Anyways, I have to go to see the brat about discussing affairs when it actually about the map of the continent to see if Nordia is in the same location as Norway" Ingrid soon said as she was still in her Grand Duchess Rosaline persona and wearing lavish suits.

Ingrid soon sighs as Athanasia looks at her.

"Grandma, are you sure? I mean won't you get nervous around Papa?" Athanasia asked which Ingrid awkwardly laughs as she pats her head.

"I will be okay, besides, I would feel like I own a apology to him since....I somehow rizzed his brother but don't worry about it" Ingrid ensured her with a smile which Athanasia nodded.

"As for my lovely daughters, don't think about it too much...If we return home, we should do kept our emotions control and also, since Klaus, Sigmund and Ylva have a Lie Detectors... It's better not think about it or bring it up" Ingrid soon said which Diana and Nayeli nodded before Ingrid soon leaves the room of Athanasia.

"The Grand Princess really has a strange charm"-Lucas

"She definitely does, I remembered how she fought the Greek God of War Ares because she unintentionally charmed Greek Goddess Aphrodite"-Layla

"Oh, I- WAIT, WHAT?!?!?!"'-Athanasia

Meanwhile in Claude's Office

"As I thought, Obelia does have the same location as Greek does and like the Roman Empire, it extends to the east to the west" Ingrid soon said as writing 'Greece' next to the Obelian Empire on the map of the continent.

Claude nodded by knowing that from Nayeli who gave him a quick history lesson from the world.

"Huh, your daughter, Nayeli also mentioned that. She did said that Roman Empire were bastards and they got punished by God for killing his son" Claude added which Ingrid looks at him.

"That's true but the ones who were corrupted was system of the Romans and of course, it was influenced by the military power and the noble scum too. As for the people, they were influenced by their respective rulers... Everything was based on what previous Emperors do" Ingrid explained which Claude looks at her and starts reflecting what the Roman Emperors did was the same what the previous Obelian Emperors did too.

'I am so fortunate that I didn't turn out like my predecessors did' Claude thought.

"And there is Siodonna...Ha, I knew it was a mixed between Middle East and India" Ingrid soon said as seeing Siodonna which Claude looks at Siodonna with his jewel blue eyes.

"Diana did mentioned that Siodonna was mixed between those countries in her world" Claude soon said and looking at it well.

Ingrid looks at Claude before she briefly sighs and looks away.

"Hey, brat"-Ingrid

"Yeah?"-Claude

"I'm sorry"-Ingrid

Claude looks at Ingrid in pure shock, especially with a WTF expression by hearing her apologize to him.

"What?...Did you got drunk or something? What kind of nonsense is that?" Claude said in confusion which Ingrid looks away.

"I just felt like it" 'Especially when I Rizz your brother...' Ingrid thought while Claude wanted to ask but he didn't since he didn't want to know what's bothering her.

Ingrid soon found Nordia and she was right about that Nordia is mixed between the Scandinavian and Nordic countries, and being in a similar location like Norway.

In the northern parts of the continent.

"Nordia...I was right, it's similar location like Norway's" Ingrid soon said as writing 'Norway' next to Nordia.

Claude looked at her and knowing she came from a different place like Diana did but more far away in the North.

"I heard Nordia is covered by mountains, forests and lot of snow. I bet Diana love the place you grew up, she always like new things and new places" Claude soon said which Ingrid looks at him and she simply smiled.

"Despite I move into a different continent in the world, Norway will always holds a special place in my heart. I grew up there, it's my childhood home along with Klaus's, Sigmund's and Ylva's" Ingrid explained which Claude looks at her.

He never left his homeland unlike Diana and Ingrid did.

He doesn't know how that longing feeling for home feels like.

But he does know that Ingrid yearns her homeland, even Diana sometimes did after she decided to stay with him in Obelia.

"Now, when I see it closely. It does seems to be close to the other continent and even the islands of the unknown sea" Ingrid points out as Claude noticed it.

"You're right, it does looks to be close to it"-Claude

"If it's like my world, then... Nayeli's ethic race lives there"-Ingrid

"Nayeli's? You're telling me that Nayeli is from the Northwest continent?"-Claude

"Yeah, she is from my world which...Thankful, you don't have slavery around since I hate slavery and racism. And also, in that continent...they have the coffee beans which in my world, they are often used to make coffee and chocolate" Ingrid soon said as looking at Nordia and the unknown continent near Nordia.

'I wonder it will be the same like how I did when I met a Inuit boy and Mohawk girl...I haven't find their reincarnations along with my beloved friend...I hope I can find them one day...Along with my parents's'-Ingrid

Updated Information!

Here are some information about the Greek Gods from Olympus.

In the myths, Hera throw away her son Hephaestus from Olympus for being deformed or "ugly". But actuality, she never throw away her son, she indeed was shocked by his unusual appearance but she did love him. Zeus was the one who throw him away because the young Hephaestus stood up for Hera and criticized him for his disgusting behavior.

Athena didn't turn Medusa into a Gorgon out of anger, she did it to protect her from Poseidon and others will try to take advantage of her like Poseidon. I mean Athena might be the Goddess of War but she isn't powerful enough to go against Poseidon. Her option was turning Medusa into a Gorgon to protect her, even Hestia saved her from Perseus who tried to behead and make a illusion to convince him that he slayed her.

Persephone gets along with her cousins, Artemis, Athena, Hephaestus, Hebe, and Eileithyia along with nymphs and satyrs, even the inhabitants of the Underworld.

Since Hestia is always kind and caring, she noted to be everyone's favorite aunt and one of the reasons why they choose her as their new Queen of Olympus.

In myths, Hephaestus and Aphrodite were married and she betrayed him by sleeping with his brother and hurting him. But reality, they didn't really love each other since it was marriage of convenience because Hera suggested Zeus that Aphrodite should be marry with Hephaestus because she heard that Hephaestus was in love with Goddess of Beauty. She thought it was Aphrodite but actually, it was Aglaia the Greek Goddess of Beauty, Adornment, Glory, and Splendor. She was Hephaestus's childhood friend and he been in love with her for longest time.

Aphrodite knew Hephaestus loved Aglaia due to her being the Goddess of Love, and Hephaestus knew that Aphrodite didn't want this marriage and she was the Goddess of Pleasures, Passion and Desires, she wasn't Aglaia.

So, to save Hephaestus from asking a divorce, she seduced Ares whom she had attraction with and did the shameless indeed in order to get the divorce and get Hephaestus to marry Aglaia.

Like Zeus, Poseidon is genuinely terrified of Selene the Moon Goddess and Nyx the Goddess of the Night.

Hephaestus has the appearance of a muscular Santa Claus with Kaz Brekker's limping and uses crane.

Hephaestus is good friends with Thanatos and his uncle, Hades since they don't judge his appearance for being less attractive.

Hephaestus knows Ingrid and he sometimes call her Hades's and Persephone's adoptive daughter.

Hephaestus is amazed by Ingrid's labrys and it's design.

Hephaestus is worshipped by the dwarves due to him being God of Blacksmith.

After Hera saw the healthy and happy marriages of Persephone and Hades, Hephaestus and Aglaia, the realization hits her the hardest that she's struck in toxic marriage and her perfectionist attitude gets the people she cares hurts. She decided to resigned from her position as Queen of Olympus and she leaves Zeus by knowing she needs to self-heal and asking Hestia to take her rightful place as Queen of Olympus.

Greek Gods knows the Norse Gods.

Currently, Poseidon got kicked out by his wife, Amphitrite from his position of being King of the Seas with the help of Medusa and her sisters, now currently, ruling it with her son Triton and the Orishas Mermaid Goddess Yemoja or better known as Yemaya.

Ingrid is mysterious connection with Goddess of Moon Selene.

Ingrid fought with the Greek God of War Ares and she won that fight.

Ingrid's Rizz Effect is very powerful enough to charmed even the Goddess of Beauty Aphrodite and the WMMAP's villain Anastacius.

Nordia is based out of Norway and other Nordic/Scandinavian countries like how Obelia is based out of Greece and Roman Empire, and Siodonna based out of the Middle East and South Asia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 519 10
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tìrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...
34.3K 1.1K 21
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...
36K 761 24
What if Lovely Princess Athanasia was reincarnated. What if this time Claude loves her. WARNING __________ 1) Cursing. 2 ) Bad Grammer. 3) Bad punctu...
123K 4.5K 75
[COMPLETED] BEWARE- THIS STORY IS BEING PLAGARISED BY NOVELHD WEBSITE AND TRUYEN.COM. THIS IS THE ORIGINAL WORK. DONT ANYONE DARE STATE I HAVE COPIED...