Percy Jackson Truth or Dare

By HouseofRandomStuff

A Percy Jackson Truth or Dare. There are several twists; some you will love and some you will hate me for. Th... More

Annabeth's P.O.V
Percy's P.O.V
Connor's P.O.V
Travis's P.O.V
Rachel's P.O.V
Piper's P.O.V
Jason's P.O.V
Leo's P.O.V
Will's P.O.V
Authors Note
Authors Note 2

Nico's P.O.V

562 16 0
By HouseofRandomStuff

I was going to kill Leo. "Rachel, Truth or Dare?" I said slyly. "Hmm I'm not sure. Um, let's go with Truth." Rachel said finally. "What is the craziest pick up line you have ever used?" I asked. Rachel blush was almost as red as her hair. "I have never... oh except that one time." Rachel said quickly getting quieter. "Oh Oh there is something!" Leo said bouncing up and down in his seat. "It was... My love for you is like diarrhoea. I just can't hold it in." Rachel said disappointedly. "Oh god that's bad. Wow! And I thought I was cheesy!" Connor said laughing. "Stop laughing everyone you...are going to make me pee my pants." Piper said gasping for air. I was sitting on a chair but rolled off from laughing so hard. "Rachel, I never laugh but this *gasp* is hilarious." I said giggling like a school girl.

******Please vote and LEAVE A COMMENT TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND GIVE ME IDEAS!!!!!!*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 32.4K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1M 33.4K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
84.3K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...