This Cinderella is a Player

By StorySpinner

Tiana moves to a new town with her wicked step-mother and evil step-sister Harriet. Call it a modern Cinderel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Interview of "This Cinderella is a Player" characters!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Tiana tells How to Hook a Guy
Tiana Tells How to Hook a Guy (Continued)

Chapter 16

202K 2.4K 254
By StorySpinner

                                                             Chapter 16

                                                                +Tiana+

Seriously what a jerk…he still had the guts to smile me at me after the prank he had played on all the girls. I tried not to smile back at the beautiful face smiling up at me. I was walking inside the bus holding on tight to my bags; trying to find a seat for myself. From Blaze’s expression it seemed as if he had expected me to sit down next to him as the seat next to him was empty.

I ignored him and moved on after giving him cold-shoulder. Instead I chose to sit with Zack who was sitting just behind Blaze. Nothing gets a guy confused like that. Blaze must have been wondering why I didn't choose to sit with him after the intimate evening we had shared. Too bad two could play the game Blaze. I knew something had snapped in me that evening which made me pour my heart out in front of him. Thankfully I had got it under control in time.

Blaze looked behind at me a little surprised but I ignored him again as if he didn't exist and shifted all my attention to Zack. Ah…Rule Number 4# never failed to work.

“Hey gorgeous,” Zack grinned boyishly as his pretty blond hair fell into his eyes.

I smiled back at him and said, “Hey Zack…”

I noticed that he didn’t have any bag with him. Did he forget to get it at the camping area? I had to remind him about this.

“Where is your bag?” I asked.

He looked around puzzled, “I swear I remember getting it inside…where did it go?”

“You must've forgotten them by mistake.”

“I don’t know…I’ll just be back,” he said and rushed out of the bus.

The bus was slowly filling up students. The camping trip had been amazing despite the sick prank played on us. I would miss it once I reached back home. Whom did I have back at home to welcome me anyways? Marylyn and Harriet? Not the most welcoming people are they?

A skinny brunette with a bad nose job stood near Blaze’s seat and asked, “Hi-iii Blaze.” Her hi was stretched and it sounded like a two words instead of just one.

“Leah…off course you can,” Blaze smirked at her.

“It’s Natalia,” she said lightly not minding the fact he hadn't even known her name.

What was it about Blaze that made most of the girls lose their integrity? Was it his good looks or charming personality or a combination of both? Girls, even the girls he dated didn't mind the fact that he messed up their names. I would've punched a guy in the face if any of my dates ever did that.

That very moment Zack entered the bus carrying his big blue bag. I noticed that the zip of his bag was open. Why were boys always so careless? He didn’t even care to zip up his bag. As he was walking towards me Chas bumped into him and his bag fell down on the bus floor.

“Whoops sorry,” Chas smiled and ran out of the bus making us all wonder why did she run away like that?

“Whatever,” Zack grumbled. He looked down in order shove inside the contents that had fallen on the floor from the bag.

There was silence in the whole bus for an entire minute and then everyone burst into laughter. The ‘contents’ that spilled out of his bag were actually thongs and bras of various colours and types. Black lacy ones, red saucy thongs, leopard print g –string, polka dotted bra, a colourful flowery grandma panty and more were lying on the floor.

Mr. Kingsley and Miss. McAllister had just entered inside and they were staring at down at Zack’s bag and then up at Zack with a horrified expression on their faces.

“What in the world Zack?” Mr. Kingsley asked.

“First the make-up and those girly clothes and now this?” Miss. McAllister asked shaking her head and the she slumped down on a seat, “Somebody…please give me water.”

Zack went red with anger and shouted on the top of his lungs, “CHAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

***

Zack sat crossly with his face towards the window. I tried to stifle my laughter He looked like a little child pouting. Zack was just too cute at times.

“I am telling you Zack, I had no hand in this,” I giggled.

“You are lying,” he looked at me angrily.

“I’m not…” I held his hand trying to calm him and then said teasingly, “So, this means the date is off?”

He gazed at me wonderingly and his face went through various transformations from sad to happy, “It’s not...I believe you. And I know who was involved in this idiotic prank,” he said the last line a little loudly so that Chas who was sitting behind us with Eric could hear it.

“Like who?” Chas peered at us and asked feigning innocence. Seriously how could she look so angelic when she had so much naughtiness filled inside her?

“Like this girl who is sitting behind me and is going to get it bad this time,” he growled.

“Cool it guys,” Eric laughed uncomfortably, “I guess it's time to end this foolish enmity between boys and girls.”

“You're right,” Zack agreed grudgingly.

“So it’s a truce?” I asked smiling at Zack and Chas.

Zack nodded.

“Hmm I guess,” Chas gave a mischievous grin.

***

 Was there an earthquake while I was gone? I wondered amazed taking in the surroundings of my house. The floor was extremely dirty. Various muddy footprints and dirt covered the floor. Food items like half eaten pizza slices and apple cores littered the place. I started to move in further.

“OH GOD,” I screamed looking at the ants scramming all around the kitchen due to the food stained floor and granite slab. I moved closer to inspect the microwave. The door of the microwave was cracked and half opened. Inside it, laid a half melted plastic bowl.

“Tiana…” a strained voice called out from behind. Startled I turned around only to find Marylyn standing behind me. She held an ice bag which she was constantly tapping on her swollen wrist.

“What happened here?” I asked trying to hold back a smile.

“You…y-you were gone you don’t know what all happened while you were gone…there was so much work I couldn’t manage it all,” Marylyn sighed.

“Hmmm,” I said. It was getting more and more difficult to stifle my laughter. That lady would've realized how much work she made me do every single day. But I guess that was too much to expect from Marylyn.

Proving me right she lashed out at me, “You ungrateful girl! You find this amusing? Get to work! I want this entire house spotlessly clean by five evening!”

“B-but I just came back!”

“I don’t care…It’s 2am right now. Go and change and then get back to work. I’m so tired…I had to work so hard while you were gone,” she left the kitchen grumbling.

I wanted to point it out to her that if she had worked, the house wouldn’t have been in this state, but I couldn’t for obvious reasons. There was no way I could clean the entire house in so less time. The pillow on my bed swam in front of my face as I entered my room. I was dying for a little nap but thanks to my lovely step-mom I wouldn’t get the honour. Why was she cruel to me? Would it hurt her just to be a little kind to me? I was never rude to her and I never argued. I did all the work she have me wordlessly but still she treated me so badly.

I wish I had a family who loved me for I was. It broke my heart whenever I saw happy families going on a picnic together, shopping together and basically spending time together. With Marylyn as my step mother that happy family scene wasn’t possible. I wished I was born in any house but this…then I would've had a decent family life.

Was it so difficult to love me? Was I so unlovable that Marylyn found it difficult to put in one kind word for me? I was treated like a servant day and night without any appreciation. I was used to this but still I was only human. It was obvious to feel the pain and regret.

I missed dad so much. Marylyn wouldn’t have dared to treat me like this if he was alive. The day he died the world came crashing down on me. I knew she never loved dad but I didn’t like to point that out to dad because he was happy. She had just been a gold digging woman. She one of those people who never change. No amount of love or care could change her. All she saw was herself. When I was younger I did little things like make small clay toys for her in school or made childish drawings of happy family with me, her and Harriet in them. Those things always ended up in the trash bin. She was horrible mother.

I changed my clothes after taking a long shower. I had a long day ahead of me. Taking in deep breath I braced myself to face it without a single tear.

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

Author's note: I hate Marylyn…I really do :( Do you guys hate her too? Anyways I’m sooooo happy that you all liked the interview I posted! YAY! So, did you like this chappie? VOTE.COMMENT.FAN

Oh and if you want to follow me just type Storyspinner in facebook and there you will find me. The display pic is the This Cinderella is a Player’s book cover. 

P.S: I told you guys that I'll be writing a book on Chas in November. Would you guys like to get a sneak peak of that upcoming book? It will be called "Hey Mr. Rockstar meet Miss Trouble". Do you like the name?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.2K 61
Josephine Pryce will do anything to get out of Lakeville even if it means simply tutoring her arch-nemesis Flynn Cauley. Except when it comes to him...
4.9M 129K 26
An arm snaked around my waist and he forced me to face him. "That kiss on Wednesday was hot, wanna continue from where we left off?" He whispered h...
349K 11.5K 46
"Who the hell are you little girl?" He asked. "A human unlike you jackass," I snapped immediately, surprised by my own answer. His grip loosened as h...
53.5K 1.9K 24
"The day of graduation, he broke up with her. I remember when she got her diploma, her make up was smeared. Poor her. She ruined my relationship an...