A Night to remember

By NeoCeltic

Based on the game, Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach. (The Heroes are of young teens and pre-teens. Thi... More

Bio
WRITER'S NOTE
Winning the Passes!!!
Bad Memories
Meeting the Stars
Freddy's Promise
12 PM. Closing time.
Daycare Nightmare
Atrium
Office Timing
Lost and Found
Second Office
Alaria to the Rescue!
Red Light Green Light
Parts and Service
Rescue Roxy! Please!
Envy
Special Day
Make-a-Pizza
DJ Chase
Kidnapped
In the Dark
Raceway Battle
The End of William
A Night to Remember.

Ending the Assault

35 3 0
By NeoCeltic

Stan could not believe it. There on the floor in front of him, damaged completely, is Bonnie. The actual Bonnie! While his design is no doubt different, Stan can still feel the same presence as he felt years ago. But remembering what he did, he was cautious. He went closer slowly to see if Bonnie would jump at him. But the Animatronic remained silent. Motionless, completely void of anything. And seeing his busted open chest, there was no battery. Knowing full wel that they can't run without power, Stan felt more relaxed.

"OW!" Stan yelped as he tried to step closer. He fell down and looked at his ankle. It was starting to swell up.

"Stan." Spoke Monty as he was looking for him. "William wants me to take your life. Come out now!"

Stan remained silent and tried to crawl away from him to get as far as possible. He was slow due to his damaged ankle. He was worried that he might get caught until a flash appeared, blinding Monty.

"Stan! You there!?" Neo shouted as he appared.

"Over here!" Stan shouted. Neo found him and Stan tried to get up, only to yelp in pain and fell before Neo caught him.

"What's wrong?"

"My ankle...I think it's bad." Stan explained.

Seeing Monty regaining his vision, Neo helped Stan back up and helped him move to get as far away from the insane angry robot as possible.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT! I'LL KILL YOU FIRST!" Monty shouted, clearly regaining his sight back and staring at Neo. Then Flynn kicked Monty on the back. Monty looked back with searing rage. "YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

"Kiss my ass!" Flynn mocked him.

Monty roared with anger and started chasing him with Yennsee helping the others before getting to Flynn. Neo saw this as a chance. He got to the others as soon as Monty was away. Then Flynn and Yennsee appeared without Monty.

"He's lost. But he'll find us soon." Yennsee said.

"Come on! We got our friends. Let's get out of here." Neo instructed the others.

"Wait! What about Bonnie?" Stan asked.

"Bonnie?" Alaria asked.

Stan pointed at the area where he flew at. "I saw him there. Broken. He needs a battery."

"I thought you hated him." Flynn said.

"Not really since I knew the truth. The truth that he tried to warn me. But we can't..."

"What do you mean Battery?" Dell asked.

"He has no battery. Without power, he's offline. We need to find one for him." Stan explained.

"Well it's too late for him. We need to get out of here before "he" Come back!" Flynn stated right before they hear a roar.

They all can tell by the distance that he was near, and out of control. Max went over to find Bonnie that Stan pointed at, ignoring the others. He eventually found him and was shocked by the damage. Ignoring the fact that he needs a battery, he started begging.

"Bonnie! Please! Help us! We don't want to die here! Please!"

"That dumb rabbit won't save you!" Monty said. He went to charge for Max when Neo pushed max aside. He tried to move away but he got caught.

"LET ME GO!" Neo shouted.

Monty gripped his hands tightly onto Neo to geek him from breaking free. Monty then jumped onto a ledge in the area and looked at the others. "Stan. You want your friend back? Come and get him." He turned and left into the shadows until Neo and Monty cannot be heard.

"NEO! NO!" Max shouted as he tried to find them but could not find them. Even Stan tried to catch up only to fall onto the ground out of pain. Everyone else looked in horror that their friend is captured.

Unknown to them, Bonnie's body started to glitch with his hands starting to twitch.

"We have to help him!" Alaria said.

"I still got a lock on his mind. But Monty is moving too fast." Krystal stated.

"Dammit! Just when we got you guys back, we lost another." Flynn kicked the trash can next to him. "I just want to rip and tear Monty apart!"

"But how? Monty is crazy, but he's strong." Yennsee pointed out.

As they were trying to figure out a plan, they hear robotic noises. They looked over to see in absolute shock that Bonnie is up on his feet. Bonnie's eyes glowed bright blue and was looking above the kids. He started to shake, but he was able to speak.

"C..C..CHILD....IN...DAN..GER. PROTECTION...PROTOCOL..ACTIVATE...RESERVE POWER LINKED...MUST...SAVE..CHILD!"

Bonnie then started running towards where Monty vanished. The kids were in confusion. Max asked. "How...I thought he has no power left."

"Well based on his speech and design, I believe he is using what is called reserved power. A reservoir of energy stored away and to be used whenever something triggers it to use it." Dell suggested.

"You mean emergency power?" Krystal asked.

"Pretty much. And since Neo was in danger, it must have triggered some sort of function." Dell concluded.

"Well we should probably follow him. Who knows...wait...where's Stan?" Yennsee asked.

On the catwalk near a giant bucket where pit balls go, Monty was carrying Neo while restraining him from anything. Neo tried to jerk away, anyway to get free. Nut Monty's strength proved too much for him to do anything. It was as if he was stuck in cement. Still, he tried.

"Let go of me!" Neo shouted.

Monty, losing patience, yelled at Neo. "STOP SQUIRMING, YOU BRAT!"

As Monty continue, he sees that a machine carrying giant rides for people. And there, on it, was Bonnie. Monty was shocked.

"HOW!?! YOU HAVE NO POWER!"

Bonnie jumped down onto the catwalk and stared at Monty with glowing blue eyes while replaying. "CHILD IN DANGER! PROTECTION PROTOCOL IN EFFECT!" Bonnie then charged towards Monty and punched him in the face.

Monty, still holding onto Neo, shook his head. "You should've stayed dead you damn rabbit!"

Monty and Bonnie began attacking each other. But due to the protocol, Bonnie was unable to land a few hits since Monty sometimes uses Neo as protection. Regardless, Bonnie was able to land a few hits. One of which exposed Monty's Endo partially. Neo sees this as a chance. He he got his hand free somehow during the struggle and reached for the wired in the exposed area and messed with it, causing Monty to glitch.

"AAAAAAH!" Monty screamed.

He shook Neo off and grabbed Bonnie and pushed him off the catwalk. They thought Bonnie would break apart. But to his luck, he landed in a fountain big enough to save him. Monty digged into his area and got the glitching to stop. He growled and looked at Neo with insane eyes. "ROCK AND ROLL!"

Neo got back up and ran far away from him as possible. All the while, he looked at him. "You. You were never controlled! It was just you all this time!"

Monty just snuffed. "Yeah, so what? I was tired of getting no respect just because I was a sidekick! A side player! Plus, they like the bear more than me! ME!"

"What do you expect?! You're too violent! Kids won't like you this vicious!"

"They will like me!"

Neo tried to find a way to beat Monty. Somehow, someway. As he continues running for his life, he sees a giant bucket saying "Hole-in-one Hurricane" on it. And above it it a meter that indicates the bucket is full of balls. He speculates that someone got it full but never emptied it. And it was hovering above a catwalk part. Seeing this as his only chance to win, he tried to lure the mad Animatronic there and crush him. But the catwalk had multiple connections and Monty used this to his advantage to get in front of him.

"You can't kill children just for it." Neo tried to reason with him, even though it is pointless.

"In this game, you're either the monster or the loser. Junk or the Star. Well now I'll be the star! I'll run the show! And Freddy will be in the trash where he belongs! Him, Bonnie and Foxy! Who know, maybe Chica and Roxy can stay as my babes."

"You will not have Roxy!" Shouted a voice from the distance. They looked over to see Stan. Tired, on one leg, but angry.

"STAN! THERE YOU ARE!" Monty then turned around and went straight to Stan, ignoring Neo.

Neo was worried. But he saw that Stan was hovering over a button that lets the bucket turn and dump the balls. And Monty was getting close to it! As he was getting closer, Neo shouted at Stan.

"STAN! PRESS THE BUTTON! NOW!"

Stan sees the button and the bucket and the catwalk. The catwalk looked like it can fold down just to let the bucket dump the balls without trouble. Monty was laughing like a mad robot as he was getting closer to Stan. He truly believes he got Stan to be scared. How wrong he was. For within Stan is not fear, but anger. Anger for this monster to take Roxy as his plaything. Stan, with angry and courage, pressed the button very hard.

The bucket above Monty started to lit up, catching his attention before it started falling onto him. He grabbed it believing he was too strong. But the bucket full of balls was heavier than he thought. Not to mention that the catwalk would not support both their weight. The catwalk beneath Monty snapped and the insane Animatronic started to fall while screaming before he hits several metal beams and pipes, breaking him him half. As the balls dropped first, Monty slammed onto the ground. His lower half destroyed, while his upper half was shatter and exposed several mechanical parts and wires. Monty was finished.

"Stan!" Neo rushed towards his friend while going the other way around. "You did it!" Stan turned around and was about to walk when he stopped and nearly fell tot he ground in pain. Neo got to him. "Dude. What's wrong?"

"My...Ankle." Stan said.

Neo looked at Stan swollen ankle. Not only has it swollen even worse, but there was a purple color around it. This was not a good sign. He Got Stan's arm around him and started carrying him to the stage area where Monty fell and where the others are waiting.

On the stage area, the rest of the gang made it while Neo and Stan haven't arrive yet. They looked at Monty's dismembered body and Bonnie on the far distance in the fountain area. Bonnie was offline once more and Monty was offline as well. Flynn started poking Monty with a metal stick.

"Flynn!" Yennsee snapped.

"What? I was seeing if he was dead." Flynn said.

"He's offline. His battery popped out. Look." Dell pointed at the battery that is right between Monty and Bonnie. Miraculously, the battery survived the crash and is unharmed. "Without power, he's no threat anymore."

"Thank goodness. I really hated Monty." Max said.

"You're not the only one." Stan added while he and Neo were in sight.

Krystal and Alaria rushed towards them and helped them out. Alaria got to look at Stan's ankle and came to a conclusion that it was broken. Stan would need a cast or something before it gets bad. And the only place to get one is at the first aid room.

"We should get going. Freddy is waiting on us." Neo said.

"What about Bonnie?" Max asked.

Dell looked at Bonnie and the battery before taking it. "This battery. It's compatible for Bonnie."

"Should we use it? What if Bonnie starts attacking?" Yennsee asked.

"He saved me." Neo said. "He was stopping Monty and got me free. I'd say we help him."

"But it was his protocol. Who knows what will happen." Krystal stated.

Stan looked at dell. "Dell. Give the battery to Bonnie."

"Are you crazy!?!" Flynn asked.

"I...I am not. I think it was something more than a protocol. I think he had a soul."

"Bullcrap! He's a bot. They have none!"

"I'd say we try it. And if it fails, dell can remove it. Right?" Alaria asked.

"I can." Dell nodded.

After everyone else agreed, Flynn also, He and Neo and Yennsee pulled Bonnie out of the fountain and onto the dry floor. Dell opened his chest compartment and placed the battery in it while connecting some wires to it. After flipping the switch, he got back with the others and waited for something to happen. After a few seconds, Bonnie started to shake before getting back up. He shook his head while his eyes glowed blue before returning back to normal.

"System...rebooting...Success! Bonnie the rabbit, ready to rock!"

Stan felt a bit timid because of what happened long ago. But with him saving Neo and warning him, he developed some form of trust. Bonnie turned over to see them and was puzzled.

"Say. What are you kids doing here? Don't you know it's closing time?" Before anything Bonnie looked at Stan. Scanning him, he was shocked. "Stan? Is that you? Wait...warning! Injury detected. Are you alright?" He asked and he knelled down.

Stan got started by this. But Neo helped him face this fear and helped him move forward. Stan didn't say anything.

"It's ok. I won't hurt you. I want to help." Bonnie tried to reassure him.

"Like the way you hurt me three year ago?" Stan defended himself.

"Three years ago?" Bonnie asked in confusion before the memories came back to him. "Where is he? Where is that villain, William?!"

"He's dead. But...we can't be sure." Max said.

"No. I can sense him. He is still here." Bonnie sighed before explaining it to Stan. "Stan. I didn't mean to hurt you. It was an accident. I was trying to keep you from being William's next victim."

"What about the bullies? Druce and Jack?"

"They were already captured and killed."

Stan knew it. He knew that his bullies would be killed. While he never liked them since they tormented him, he never wished them to be killed by William. It was strange for him to fell this way. But he shook his head and tried not to think about it all. "Well come on. We need to get to Freddy. He's waiting for us."

"Freddy? He's still here?" Bonnie asked.

"Him and Chica. But Chica is controlled by a chip of William. We need to free her." Krystal said.

"Freddy. Chica. I'm coming back." Bonnie said with a smile. He then lowered himself and offered to carry Stan to help them move faster. At first Stan was a bit hesitant. But after a few seconds, he decided to trust Bonnie one more time. Now on his back, Bonnie followed the rest of the gang onward to Parts and services while explaining the whole situation to Yennsee and Dell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 226 29
(#GlamrockFronnie) Eloise Bennet and her brother, Lucas, go exploring in the pizzaplex. But when Lucas gets kidnapped by a mysterious shadow in the b...
89 0 9
CREDIT GOES TO: Five nights at freddy's security breach The following story contains: Dark-horror theme Mild violence A lot of chapters You just turn...
356 71 15
"As anxiety pooled in her stomach, it was all she could do to keep from throwing up on his leg and giving away her position. Yet she knew, without a...
1K 66 23
[follows Markiplier's journey through Security Breach, because he's the only YouTuber who has done the play through that I like] So um yea. Just a no...