Adiva

By miymigu

Adiva is a young Nigerian girl, who finds herself in a new state just after the loss of her father. Come with... More

✨ Chapter 2
✨ Chapter 3
✨chapter 4
✨ chapter 1
✨ Chapter 5
✨ Chapter 6
✨ Chapter 8
✨ Chapter 9
✨chapter 11
✨ chapter 10
✨chapter 12
✨ chapter 13
✨Chapter 14
✨ Chapter 15
✨ Chapter 16
✨ Chapter 17
✨ Chapter 18
✨ Chapter 19
✨ Chapter 20

✨ Chapter 7

19 3 0
By miymigu

I saw a cake mixer, I've always begged mummy to buy it but she has never answered me, I'm so happy she finally decided to get one.

"OHH MY GOSHH!!! mummy thank  you so much" I said while gushing over it.

"Don't break our ear drums" Haidar said walking away. I really need to start beating that boy, he lacks respect.

" You're welcome, if you spoil it, you're on your own"

"I would take care of it like it's an egg" I replied with so much confidence.

Haidar and I took the remaining things out of the car and into the house. When we were done mummy assigned chores to each of us, I was to wash and blend the tomatoes and peppers. While Haidar was washing rice for the jollof rice and mummy was frying meat.

" Do you guys like your school and islamiya" Mummy questioned

" Yes mummy I love all my classmates, and I think everyone likes me. It's not easy to be the freshest kid in secondary school you know" Haidar replied so smugly.

I don't expect any less from Haidar, it's always easy for him to mingle with people even back in Ogun state he was friends with everyone, every single person knew Haidar even though they pronounced his name in a funny way.

I on the other hand not that I didn't have friends or I was a quiet person just that I don't mingle with people outside my friendship group.

This is the fastest I've made friends, because it's not been up to a week and I'm already comfortable with five of my classmates, five of my rich classmates might I add.

If you told me they would be this easy to vibe with on the first day I got to The Academy, I would have said it was a lie, the least expected person I'm talking to is Sani, I never thought he would talk to me and he is actually fun to talk to, Not that I'm ever going to tell him that.

"Osheyy Freshest" I was hailing him.

"What about you Viva" before I could reply mummy I heard Haidar say the most absurd thing ever

"Ahh mummy don't worry Viva is doing just fine, she even has 2 boyfriend's" I almost choked on my own saliva, I really need to cut this boys tounge off because what the hell is he talking about

"Is something wrong with you?" I looked at Haidar.

" Be calming down now, I Said Boy Friends, ahbi there are not your friends?"

"Mummy don't mind this stupid boy he's saying rubbish" I replied completely ignoring the idiot."and school is fine, I've made a few friends and we even got new tablets today" I said sounding so excited.

Mummy just smiled and continued what she was doing.

"I also got a tablet" Haidar can't just shut up

" Who asked you?" And that was enough to shut him up, he didn't say a word again when he was done he just left the kitchen, Eyyah he is vexing.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My head is aching me and I was extremely tired,  I just want to lie down and fall asleep, if only it were that easy for me. I just sat on my bed took my phone, so that I can read a book and hopefully fall asleep. I was reading when I received a hologram call request from Nana and I accepted it.,

"Ohhh my God, your room is so nice and it's only you, I wish it was me wallahi. I have to share a room with my annoying sister" she complained

" See who is talking, just looking at your dressing table, see skin care products abeg"

"Hehe, don't be deceived, it's just bunch of empty skin care bottles, bunch of empty skin care bottles, surrounded on my table, surrounded on my table, surrounded on my table" she replied while making funny hand gestures.

I just laughed."so how did it go, did you accept Sani's request" the idiot finally said her real reason for calling

"I should have known it's because of amebo you called me" I replied her

" Before nko, how do you expect me to  remain number one when it comes to Gist" she said while flipping invisible hair.

It's true sha Nana knows every gist, like I don't even know how she hears them. Without her our group would be gistless

"Well I accepted then we started talking, at first he was talking like someone that doesn't know how to speak english, then I threatened him. That's when he started talking normally. After that conversation with him was really nice. Plus he replies fast unlike a certain girl I know." I gave her an accusing look

"Hey don't look at me like that it's not my fault so many people always want to talk to me, and see you, you're already comparing me to your boyfriend" she said back

" What's with you guys and always calling people my boyfriend, I don't even feel any form of attraction towards anyone of them, I just see them as people I'm talking to. I agree they are fine boys but that doesn't mean I like them in that way and honestly I don't think they also see me like that" I'm really tired of them always jumping to the conclusion of me liking someone just because I talk to them and it's not even like I've been talking to them for a long time or something.

"Babygirl you can only speak for yourself"

" See come and go and sleep I can see that talking to you is a waste of my precious time" I shooed her away

" Whatever, Goodnight" and she ended the call, she didn't even wait for my reply, it's her time to shine, I'll treat her fuck up later.
.
.
.
.

It's Friday morning and I just finished washing my clothes, after cleaning the whole house, Haidar wasn't much of a help, story of my life in the Abdulrahman's household, I wish I could just wake up and not have to do anything, but nope that won't happen. Not in  this house. The work I hate the most is laundry,  yes we have a  washing machine, but still it's tiring and annoying especially ironing, I wish mummy would agree to take our clothes to a dry cleaner. Or at least mine, I don too suffer.

I finished my chores, had my bath, then I decided to bake cupcakes , I asked Haidar for help,since he was the only one at home. At first we didn't know how to use the mixer but after a million youtube videos we finally got a hang of it.

This mixer is one of the first appliance we used immediately it was bought, usually when any new thing is bought it will first live the first half of it's years inside it's box without being used, untill when the spirit's directs mummy to finally  use it. I'm sure if she was at  home she wouldn't have let us touch it. But since she isn't here, I'm the boss.

The cupcakes were out if the oven and they were cold now, we were eating when ya Idris came to take Haidar so they could go to mosque.

I prayed at home. then I turned my data on to see series of messages on our group chat, I checked what the fuss was about turns out our maths scores has been uploaded. I decided to check mine first before hearing other people's scores, I took my tab out of my bag then I checked. Alhamdulilah I got 4.6 it's not that I'm not happy with the score just that I could have done better, and why is is over 5 for crying out loud. And knowing I'm not the highest in maths for the first time ever is making me feel a bit down, you know that feeling where you have always been the person ahead you're comfortable with your position and then suddenly you're no longer there, that's how I feel right now. This is mainly because it's math if it were any other subject I would not give a damn, but there's always a next time right

Anyways according to what I read on the group, Auwal Got 3.5, Adnan 4.0 Nana got 3 and Zara got 4.7.

                          ✨The crew😎

Nana: can you believe it's all this new kids that scored highest scores, we really didn't represent The Academy at all.

Auwal: Nahh, Maths is not our strengths besides they are not the highest in the class.

Adnan: yeah have you forgotten we have a math genius in our class he is probably the highest.

Zara: who is that

Auwal: Sani of course

Nana: what did he score?

Auwal: it's not my story to tell, ask him if you really want to know

Nana:🙄

Nana: Viva

You: what did Viva do?

I know she just wants me to go and ask sani, it's amebo they'll use and carry this girl one day, Nana is that kind of person that if a story is being told in a commercial vehicle she boarded, she'll wait to hear the end of that story even if the car passes where they are supposed to get down at.

Nana: you know what I'm talking about so don't make me say it

You: what makes you think if I even know I'll tell you.

Zara: we all know you'll tell us, so don't let curiosity kill us, since this Auwal of a boy is useless 🙄

Nana: exactly maybe he doesn't even know the score sef.

I also wanted to know what sani got so I decided to talk to him.

                       Sani😎

You: hey

Sani : Hey stranger
- I'm supposed to be fighting with you sef, you that left me on read since 79 years ago

Is this boy always online or I just have perfect timing.

You: it's not like that, I wasn't online nau.

Sani: that's what you'll obviously say

You:😓

Sani: hey I'm just joking, don't start crying oo

You: me cry because of you. In your dreamland.

Sani: we both know you were just about to shed tears if I didn't bring you out of your misery.

You: you wish.

Sani: yeah yeah.
- I was even going to ask you if you've checked your test results?
- or maybe you do not know how to🌚

Ahh thank God he asked me. I was wondering how I was going to bring it up.

You: yes I did and I know how to work a tab, thank you very much

Sani: oh wow that's shocking news bravo.
-  score?

You: 3-2
Shebi he wants to go back to talking like an ode(fool)

Sani: uhh. What did you score?

You: Now that wasn't so bad was it.
- I scored 4.6.

Sani: wow that's a lot, Nice one Viva.
- is it okay if I call you Viva?

You: Thank you. yeah it's fine, do you even have to ask.

Sani: you're welcome.
- yeah I do, because I've noticed it's only your friends that call you that and I don't know if I am one of them yet.

You: well you could be if you wanted to all you have to do Is join the group because to be friends with one of us you have to be friends with all of us. So do you want to join?

Sani: I'd love to

You: But you'll have to talk normally with the too no forming cool kid

Sani: I agree your majesty

You: very well then you peasant.

Sani: I'll pretend I didn't see that.

You: I feel like I'm forming a gang. It's not easy to be this like able

Sani: don't get ahead of yourself Missy

You: yeah yeah whatever.
- what was your own score?

Sani: 4.8

You: Mad oo, congratulations 🎉

Sani: thank you.

You: Always mention

                      ✨The crew😎

You: I'm back!!

Nana: Finally, oya tell us

You: why don't you just ask him yourself

Nana: don't let me Land you virtual slap, if I could ask him will I have sent you?

You: But he is in the group now just ask and he'll reply.

Nana: are you playing with me right now, I should just be like ohh sani what was your score in the Maths test and he'll miraculously answer me on this group.

Sani: 4.8

Zara: who changed thier name to sani in this group?

Nana: exactly help me ask them

Auwal: Guy, what happened to I will not get with all these The Academy students blah blah blah.

Sani: can't someone have a change of heart

You: ahbi

Auwal: okayyyyy, now I garb. Konji na bastard

Adnan:😅😅

Nana: wait so true true sani is part of this group.

You: yup

Adnan: Viva is really doing the impossible.

Zara: I'm telling you.

I was about to reply when I heard mummy calling my name, Ahh ahhn she got back early today. I saw her and Haidar in the parlor.

"I have something to tell you guys" mummy said nervously.......

Bye loves 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364 131 14
This is actually my first book on wattpad. Am not really good at description but let me try. Ehen ehen *clears throat* so this book is about a girl w...
41K 888 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
320K 28.9K 31
One woman's guide to falling in love, getting fit and surviving the end of the world. Karla is busy running her own business, half-heartedly trying t...
282K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."