Action Fan Reborn: Yandere's...

By BrenoAugusto2

When action movie junkie Philipe finds himself reincarnated as Ryujin, the designated punching bag for the he... More

Chap 1 - Shouldn't the villain sabotage the test?
Chap 2 - Why would I sabotage someone?
Chap 3 - Isn't the villain supposed to be lazy?
Chap 4 - A Clash of Elements: Fire Meets Frost
Chap 5 - Consequences
Chap 6 - Fierce Rivalry
Chap 7 - Icy Reckonings
Chap 8 - The Villain Wasn't Supposed to Be a Licking Dog for the Heroine Part 1
Chap 10 - New Ally?
Chap 11 - The engagement news reached those who shouldn't have
Chap 12 - The manipulative villain is back
Chap 13 - The Arrival of the Yandere Sister
Chap 14 - The Yandere Sister does not forgive easily
Chap 15 - A training session/date in the mountains with Amanda
Chap 16 - The romantic date continues
Chap 17 - You will pay for interrupting my date - Amanda's fury peaks.
Chap 18 - A rare opportunity to test my strength
Chap 19 - Plan Thwarted: Ryujin Has to Descend Back into Darkness
Chap 20 - Villain's plan failed: This was supposed to be funny, wasn't it?
Chap 21 - The Villain Suffers Her First Setback.
Chap 22 - The Yandere Sister Goes Crazy
Chap 23 - The Yandere Sister gets her revenge
Chap 24: I'm not a traitor

Chap 9 - The Villain Wasn't Supposed to Be a Licking Dog for the Heroine Part 2

1.5K 52 0
By BrenoAugusto2

(Suzune POV.)

Damn it, damn it all. I've never experienced such a thorough humiliation in all my life. That absurd training maniac and that infuriatingly smug maid. This is beyond infuriating, seriously.

That incessant giggle of hers grated on my nerves like sandpaper. Damn it...

...

"Suzune-sama, why the long face? Are you angry?" The one I least wanted to see appeared before me, just as I was considering making my retreat to my own sect.

"I'm not angry, Amanda. It's just... well, it's hard to put into words. Let's just say I'm in a hurry," I replied, my words laced with frustration.

"Yes, fufufu, in quite a hurry, it seems. But come on, why the rush? Oh, by the way, Master Ryujin didn't exactly seem overjoyed about the whole... fufufu, marriage news."

"Well, he was in the middle of one of his infamous workouts, so maybe that's why," I muttered, struggling to maintain composure.

Dammit, dealing with this girl was an exercise in futility.

"Perhaps, he does have a tendency to take training rather seriously. Who knows, maybe he won't even have a spare moment for you once you're married..."

Amanda's words were drenched in mischief, a sly grin playing across her lips.

Damn her and her constant teasing. It was like she took pleasure in poking holes in my already chaotic world.

"So, Suzune, if you don't mind, I'll be heading back to Master Ryujin now."

With those words, Amanda took her leave.

Well, it's about time for me to return to my own sect and report that the introductions are all wrapped up. Despite the near-death experience courtesy of Alexia, I'd say things turned out rather well. After all, she didn't actually inflict any physical harm on me.

So, I guess you could say this is a complete turnaround. In fact, it's more like a resounding victory on my part.

(Amanda POV.)

After aiding Ryujin-sama with the final stretches of his training session, I retreated to my room. This ritual has been an intrinsic part of my routine since our childhood days, and it's a fragment of time I secretly savor.

Ah, the gratification...

The vision of Ryujin-sama's sculpted physique, adorned with glistening droplets of sweat from his arduous workout, his attire clinging to his form in all the right ways, accentuating every muscular contour. It's an indulgence for my eyes, one that never fails to elevate my spirits.

And, in return, it fuels a sentiment within me that's beyond mere contentment.

"Hehehe, that little girl thought she could just waltz in and snatch Ryujin-sama away," I titter to myself, recalling the earlier encounter with that audacious girl. She dared to provoke me, to evoke my jealousy. But, oh, the irony of it all.

For you see...

Ryujin-sama hardly spared her a glance. His attention was riveted elsewhere, far from her presence. The sight of her vexed expression, twisted by frustration, was a true delight to behold.

"Fufufu..."

"Nee-sama?"

A voice echoed from outside my room, a voice that belonged to Lexia.

"Come in, Lexia-chan. You're always welcome."

Lexia, my dear sister, entered the room, her innocent eyes unknowingly reflecting my hidden emotions.

"Nee-sama, you seem to be in quite a good mood. May I ask what happened? Just a while ago, you seemed rather upset."

A dark smile tugged at the corners of my lips.

"You could say I had the pleasure of witnessing something truly fascinating."

"Oh? What could it be?" Lexia's curiosity was like a spark igniting the fire within me.

"It was a certain pest, attempting to weave her sly web around Ryujin-sama."

Lexia's eyes widened, sensing the intensity in my voice. "Are you talking about Suzune-sama?"

"Yes, indeed."

"But, Nee-sama, you must be careful. Suzune-sama's family holds considerable power."

My laughter carried an unsettling edge. "Power, my dear Lexia, can be both an advantage and a weakness."

"Nee-sama, are you...?"

"Ah, my apologies, Lexia. It's just that I can't help but feel protective of what's rightfully mine."

"It's just... Well, I can understand your sentiments. I love Ryujin-sama too...."

I chuckled softly, patting her head affectionately. "You're still quite young to be thinking about such matters, Lexia."

She blushed, embarrassed by my teasing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 350 13
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...
65.9K 1.5K 76
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
9.9K 535 38
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
76.9K 1.7K 18
Captain Henry Donnager expected a quiet career babysitting a dusty relic in Area 51. But when a test unlocks a portal to a world of knights and magic...