Better Potter

By ToryoKoneko23

A sick and obsessive young wizard snaps and decides to replace Harry all because of a desire to be the better... More

What's Yours is Mine
Purple Blaze
Awaken
Eerie Education
Eclipsing Scar
Steps Closer
Windows to the Soul
Grave Thoughts
Murky Waters
Meeting of the Minds
Barriers
Charming
Book Smart
Redheaded Allies
Summer Surprises
Arrest
Escaping a Maze
Where There's Smoke
Birthday Wishes
Creep in the Shadows
Candlelight
For Whom the Bell Tolls
What Slithers in the Dark
Conducting Danger
Creep in the Cabinets
Steamed
Sock it to Them!
Message in a Bottle
The Baked Lord Will Rise
Loyalty
On Course
The Fans
Slip Up
Test of Time
Hidden Secrets
Shower & Snuggle
Evil Hiding as Light
Coming Together
Face to Face
Earned Rewards

Sweet & Spicy

633 39 3
By ToryoKoneko23

Last Time:

Harry was 17. He was free to use magic and ready to put everyone in their places ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Petunia smiled warmly as Maze walked in, "We're having an early start to Harry's birthday since it's an extra special day." She explained as she set up some more birthday decorations.

"It is a special day." Maze agreed, though he was far more nervous than he let on. "Remus will be here tomorrow and Sirius will be released tomorrow afternoon."

"That's perfect timing!" Petunia exclaimed cheerfully and a timer went off.

Dudley came into the room, "I think they're done!" He exclaimed as he checked on a sheet of cookies in the oven. "My first time trying this recipe. I hope Harry likes it." He said and Maze helped decorate the cookies with red and gold sprinkled.

Petunia chuckled, "Oh I think he'll love them. I had to shoo him out of here when I found him looking in the oven a few minutes ago." She said with a laugh.

This was the day before Harry becomes an adult. Maze had to be on guard and he thought he was. As the little party was going on Maze kept an eye on Harry.

To anyone else it was a casual little pre-birthday party with family. It was expected to be a bigger bash tomorrow since Harry will have all his friends there too. Even Maze thought it was very pleasant and he almost forgot why he was nervous before. Until Harry helped Petunia make some tea and the young wizard specifically offered Maze a pre-prepared cup.

Maze noticed was pouring out the other drinks and was immediately suspicious, but took the cup anyway, "Thanks, Harry."

"No problem. I'm not that big of a troublemaker like before." Harry commented and went back to chat with Vernon.

Once Harry turned around Maze vanished the tea in the cup. He pretended to sip from the cup when Harry looked over. The green eyes were unreadable, but Maze was sure he managed to avoid some trap.

From then on the Auror was more alert ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Percy twitched in amusement when he heard Adrian reading out loud from the Goblin Global. The goblin run newspaper got early results and the article was about Tom becoming the next minister. Not that anyone was surprised, but it was exciting news nonetheless. So exciting, in fact, that they decided to celebrate.

Tom pulled out a special bottle of wine, "Nothing wrong with starting the party early."

Draco chuckled, "We'll have all night and all day tomorrow so let's not get too crazy too quickly. Percy, you're going to check the shop afterwards, right?"' He asked, taking note of the metal beasts patrolling outside before closing the curtains.

"I decided not to." Percy said and promptly sat in Adrian's lap. "Fred and George can do that." He commented playfully as the wine was poured.

Not long after that all the wine and dinner, the clothes came off. Whether it was relaxing, reading or cuddling with Adrian, the clothes mostly remained off except for an apron for the one who was cooking and dessert.

Dessert was 'served' at midnight. Just before that Adrian was told to stay in the bedroom for a few minutes. When he came out it was time to celebrate his birthday.

Adrian's eyes widened at the truly scrumptious sight before him, "So ... You're the dessert." He said and his cock twitched at the sight.

Decorated in various warm charmed sweet drizzles, Adrian's three naked lovers presented themselves ...

Draco was seated on the counter with a little lustful daze already. The lines of caramel on his body weren't merciful. They spiraled around his nipples and gave him a tweak every few seconds.

Percy was sitting in a chair near Draco. He wasn't just shivering in need, but also quite hard. The thick whipped cream was coating his cock and balls while vibrating gently.

Tom got the chocolate decor. He had his hands tied behind his back with his ass in the air. The chocolate was in the form of spider webs that cuddled each perky butt cheek. The two webs came together at the puckered entrance and seemed to be twisting something that was inside of Tom.

"Happy birthday, Adrian." All three lovers moaned, hoping to keep Adrian from thinking about the other person whose birthday it was. No one wanted to think of Harry right now.

"Damn ... You all look so delicious." Adrian purred as he went towards Draco.

'You have to sample everything first!" Percy said playfully, making it clear this party was going to last a while and they should take it slow.

No surprise ... The redhead did love teasing ...

"Very well." Adrian reluctantly agreed, trying to hold back as he leaned towards the flushed blonde.

Adrian's hot tongue trailed after the caramel drips. All Draco could do was moan as the sweet drizzles were devoured. One stubborn drip nuzzled the nipple and nibbled the hard nub, making Draco gasp and moan.

The caramel was gone and now Draco was treated to the sight of the consuming of the next dessert ...

Percy shivered as a naked horny Adrian came towards him. Already he was second guessing this tactic. The look in Adrian's eyes made him wonder if he, or any of them, will be walking after this ... He couldn't wait to find out.

A moan escaped Percy's mouth when Adrian licked the whipped cream off the tip of his cock. While Adrian got a taste of the cream mixed with pre cum the bulk of the charmed whipped cream escaped to the balls. Of course, there was only one thing to do ...

Adrian's tongue followed the sweet treat. While leaving a few nips and kisses behind too he soon removed all of the cream. The cream pouring out of the horny redhead was a different story, but as promised Adrian reluctantly left it there and went to taste the final dish.

Tom was already flushed after watching the first two get Adrian's attention. Being in this embarrassing position on the table as a horny Adrian came towards him just made everything worse. Just losing sight of his lover and then suddenly feeling a tongue against his butt cheek made him shiver in need.

That hot tongue melted the charmed threads that were occasionally hugging his cheeks. However, each time Adrian licked the chocolate there was a slight tug on the toy inside of Tom's ass. That toy and the licking was driving Tom insane and his cock was gushing pre cum. Once Adrian finished removing the chocolate the toy was slowly pulled out.

Adrian raised an eyebrow when the toy, "A piping bag?"

It definitely looked like a toy version of the classic baking tool. He noticed frosting coming from the tip. Out of curiosity he spread Tom's cheeks to look at the pucker and he saw white cream like frosting oozing out.

"Is this ... lube?" Adrian asked only to be hugged from behind by Percy.

The redhead kissed the strong back and chuckled, "We're all ready for you." Percy purred and guided Adrian to the plush couch. "Sit and relax." He said and deliberately let his hand brush against Adrian's hard cock before Adrian could sit.

Adrian groaned at the feeling of the teasing fingers on him, "Fucking tease." He muttered jokingly, getting a laugh from Percy.

Just after Tom, with his hands still tied behind him, nervously straddled Adrian's hips. Tom's breath hitched when Adrian's hands held him firmly so he wouldn't fall. One look into those warm, yet lust filled, eyes he knew he wanted this too.

With Adrian guiding him, Tom lowered himself onto the thick hard cock. The feeling of something so big pushing into him was new and it went deeper than the toy. Tom and Adrian couldn't hold back anymore.

As Tom bounced on the cock Adrian thrust upwards to meet it, effectively hitting Tom's sweet spot. When the dark lord threw his head back and moaned, Adrian picked up the pace. It was clear that there was frosting inside Tom since a little would drip out with each thrust. The ass pounding continued until Tom came hard. However, Adrian didn't.

It seems the frosting was charmed too. The frosting made a ring around the base of Adrian's cock to keep him from cumming. One by one each lover had their ass rammed.

By the end everyone was so dazed that no one was sure who Adrian finally came inside of. Either way they all ended up cuddling together blissfully unaware of what was going on outside ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Not wanting to take any chances, Maze secretly stayed at the Dursley home. It was a move that paid off. He was right on time to hear people apparating into the yard.

Of course, Maze slipped outside and watched a number of people appear one by one. Each person wore a uniform of sorts, which consisted of two signature items. That was an emerald green cloak with a white lightning bolt on the back and thick glasses.

The glasses looked identical to Harry's glasses and mostly just for the outfit. Maze recognized these people as Harry's minions and many had perfect eyesight so all the glasses were for show. A show of loyalty to one person ... Harry Potter ...

The sight gave Maze a painful reminder of the war with Voldemort. However, the Auror didn't take it as seriously as he would have if it truly was the dark lord involved. Unfortunately, once midnight came a sharp pain made Maze collapse. It was only pure luck that he picked a hiding place where he stayed hidden even after collapsing in pain. All he could do was listen and try to keep his pained groans silent.

"It's our lord!" The cloaked people chanted.

Maze tried to move just enough to see, but just bending actually made his skin rip open! Yes, he could now see a bit of what was going on now, but he also felt blood and something else pour out of the wound. There also seemed to be things in the blood. Maze didn't dare try to move to see what was wriggling in his blood for fear of worsening his wounds. He simply watched the drama unfold.

Harry raised his hands for silence, "It's time to restore the rightful ways of this world. What do you all have to report?" He asked a hooded person near the front of this gathering.

"My lord, we have early news of the person who will become the next minister ... Tom won." The cloaked person, whose voice sounded like one of Harry's lovers, said with a hint of distaste.

"That dark wizard's lover was chosen ..." Harry sighed in disappointment, but really he was torn between being furious and extremely elated.

Of course, he was furious because Adrian was, yet again, the center of this. How dare this random fool even attempt to be on the same level as him! It was bad enough that Adrian had a harem, but had high profile lovers at that!

Harry looked seriously at his band of young witches and wizards, "It's time. I put my innocent relatives to sleep. They had the antidote. Nothing more needs to be done here so let's move on to the next target. Just because one of the dark wizard's whores cheated to get into power doesn't mean his over whoes can be protected."

"Yes, my lord!" All the followers cheered and apparated away.

Harry waited a moment and those green eyes looked directly at the spot where the Auror was hiding. There was no doubt Harry knew where Maze was. It sent a chill of fear down the Auror's spine. Harry gave a smug smirk and apparated away leaving Maze alone.

"Antidote? ... Cookies." Maze murmured vaguely remembering that Dudley presented cookies for everyone at dinner for an early treat to celebrate Harry's birthday, which was the next day.

If he remembered right Dudley personally made the cookies. Harry then helped Petunia make tea for everyone. Harry must have done something to one or both of those. Whatever the brat did must've resulted in this agony. Unfortunately, Maze didn't have time to figure out what happened or what grotesque things were eating away at him. Blood was pouring out of him fast and he needed help now!

Doing his best to fight the pain Maze quickly grabbed his badge. Like before his skin was ripped right open along the back and joints. It's as if his skin was too tight and fragile for any motion.

With another rush of blood leaving his body, Maze suddenly felt very dizzy and dropped the badge. The more he tried to grab it with his fingertips the more slick with blood his hand became. After a couple minutes it was nearly impossible to grab it and he was losing consciousness.

Just before Maze he felt something cool fluttering near his hand. It definitely didn't feel like the weird things wriggling in his blood. In fact, it felt familiar, but he passed out before he could remember what it was.

XXXXXXXXXX

RazorBlood jumped in shock when a worried Pandora rushed in through the wall, "What's going on, Pandora?"

"Do you know where Maze is right now?" The ghostly professor asked, looking quite worried.

Without any hesitation the goblin whipped out an orb. This blue orb was one he linked to the tiny recording orb that Maze had connected to his bookmark. In an instant RazorBlood saw the live recording flying above a brutally bloodied Maze.

"Alex and their team are on duty now. Bill might be with them too." The goblin murmured while sending the copy of the footage and coordinates to Alex. "What happened?"

Pandora pouted, "I don't know. Maze isn't supposed to be out now, right? Alex told me that today was too dangerous and Maze was supposed to stay away from Harry. Maze was late so I rushed up here." The ghost frantically explained.

Everyone has been preparing for the day Harry became an adult. They all knew it could pose a danger, but they wanted to finally pin down Adrian's attacker from years ago. Of course, Pandora came here to fret over Adrian. She didn't expect Maze to be the one in trouble.

During the ghost's rambling the goblin rewound the footage to see what happened, "Knowing him he tried to find out exactly what Harry was planning to add to our plan. Foolish hobgoblin!" He snapped, not at all happy with the reckless action. "We had contingencies set up for multiple scenarios so he shouldn't have had to take such a risk." He grumbled as he started to play the footage.

Both beings stopped talking and let the recording play. Much to their horror it started with Maze hitting the ground. It shook the book with the bookmark out of his pocket. Unfortunately, it was too dark to see much, but they knew two things. Maze was barely moving and Harry was talking

Not wanting Maze's action to be in vain, RazorBlood listened carefully to Harry's wording, "Can't protect his lover's ... Perhaps that does help narrow things down ... Though it still wasn't necessary to be reckless." The goblin muttered before glancing at the ghost. "Since you're here, Pandora, would you care to volunteer?" He asked while pointing to three very detailed red haired vessels in the corner of the room, which was next to a metal crate ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Harry smiled as his army broke through the back door of Weasley Wonders. It took a second, but since his followers left his runes behind each time they visited this should work.

Sure enough, the extra runes glowed and bypassed the security runes around the business. They strolled in, but Harry had to admit the massive magical version of an arcade was fascinating.

"I might keep this place for myself." Harry muttered under his breath as they waited for the owners to open the store.

Finally, the time came. Granted, it seemed much earlier than expected, but they couldn't deny that it was the three red haired owners who were at the door. Once Fred, George and Percy entered the store Harry's followers grabbed them.

Harry sauntered over with a smug smirk and took Percy's chin in his fingers to force their eyes to meet, "You will soon see that it was wrong to go against me."

The three redheads smirked, "We doubt it." They said in nearly perfect sync and before anyone could process it, three ghosts flew out of the redheads. Each ghost was an old professor of Adrian's and they smirked as they left through the ceiling. The now empty red haired vessels that were left behind gave off a very bright light.

Everything went black and when Harry opened his eyes again he was in a room behind vine bars...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.6K 13
Tom has been obsessed with Harry Potter ever since the ritual that gave him back his sixteen-year-old body. The boy was undeniably powerful and intel...
Inevitable By MJ

Fanfiction

267K 11K 25
After the war, Harry Potter becomes a talented Senior Auror with a penchant for injury in defense of his colleagues. Draco Malfoy leaves the country...
1.6M 39.1K 76
a beating that almost killed Harry fources him into a creature inheritance with an unexpected mate secrets will be revealed enimes become friends fri...
390K 13.9K 32
Between trauma after being attacked by Quirrell, harsh comments from Snape and being told he has to go back to the Durselys, Harry has had enough. Th...