little wolf ━━━ isaac lahey

By makexaxwish

a young girl realizing the life she has been living was all a lie, in a house, with people she thought was ac... More

[season one]
[01] ━━━ the new girl
[02] ━━━ pretty privileges
[03] ━━━ soccer practice
[04] ━━━ she knows
[05] ━━━ animal attack
[06] ━━━ fake family
[07] ━━━ mysterious message
[08] ━━━ backstabbing bitch
[09] ━━━ her first kill
[10] ━━━ that girl is trouble
[11] ━━━ psychotic bitch
[12] ━━━ we always win
[season two]
[01] ━━━ the runaway martin
[02] ━━━ our special place
[03] ━━━ ice skating
[04] ━━━ visions of the past
[05] ━━━ that's my best friend
[06] ━━━ just let it happen
[07] ━━━ so am i
[08] ━━━ wicked lethal bite
[09] ━━━ you're in love
[10] ━━━ mother's murder
[12] ━━━ the coming
[season three] part i
[01] ━━━ alpha fight
[02] ━━━ in your head
[03] ━━━ the meeting
[04] ━━━ his top priority
[05] ━━━ talking with the eyes
[06] ━━━ all the wolves
[07] ━━━ what had to be done
[08] ━━━ just to be with you
[09] ━━━ last person on earth
[10] ━━━ the punisher
[11] ━━━ a price to pay
[12] ━━━ new changes
[season three] part ii
[01] ━━━ girl crush
[02] ━━━ girl in coyote skin
[03] ━━━ cold as ice
[04] ━━━ the number five
[05] ━━━ the kitsune
[06] ━━━ running out of time
[07] ━━━ his dark shadow
[08] ━━━ we are dangerous
[09] ━━━ the trickster's nature
[10] ━━━ under his control
[11] ━━━ visions of the future
[12] ━━━ so cold
[season four]

[11] ━━━ poisoned by wolfsbane

522 13 0
By makexaxwish

          ━━━twenty three━━━

━━poisoned by wolfsbane━━━

                            °•✿•°

days later, scott mccall was seen going inside his house, where he saw gerard standing in the middle of his living room, the man smirking, his head slightly gesturing to something behind him, gerard then slightly moved to the side, the mccall seeing the kanima standing behind his mother.

the kanima's tail wrapped around her neck from behind, her hands around the tail to try and stop it from chocking her.

"as you can see, scott, there has been some interesting developments as of late..." gerard wickedly smirks.

"i think we should catch up." gerard suggests.

scott's worrisome eyes moving from his mother, to the man in front of him.

                            °•✿•°

sylvester was seen out in the beacon hills preserve, him sitting on a log, the man's green eyes closing then opening, staring in frustration at the blonde, who was sitting in front of him.

"calm down." sylvester soothingly says, softly massaging her shoulders.

"...are you hiding something from me? I know you are." aurora skeptically stares at him.

"can you hear the rising beat of my little dead and cold heart?" sylvester jokingly smirks.

aurora sighs out, frustrated look on her face. "just tell me, okay? don't lie to me, and don't talk in riddles, i really hate those little riddles."

sylvester sighs out, shaking his head. "i can't tell you."

"why not?" aurora frowns.

"look, i'm honestly not sure, all right? who it is."

"but, you–––you said he'll be coming here." aurora reminds.

"i know what i said, but, that doesn't mean i remember everything, okay?" sylvester says in frustration.

1997, france.

sylvester de lune was seen gasping awake, him quickly sitting up, the dark blonde feeling something metallic wrapped around his fingers, him seeing a locket in his hands.

he frowns at the object, quickly looking around, to see everything crashed.

sylvester, feeling an uncomfortable feeling on the back of his neck, caused him to touch his neck, to feel a couple of deep scratches quickly healing.

"all, i heard was a voice, 'i'm coming', and i just can't remember anything, and..."

"i did wake up with this." sylvester says, showing her a silver closed locket.

sylvester dangled it in front of her face, him nodding at her, wanting to put it around her neck.

aurora let him placed it around her neck, looking at it. "can it open?"

"nope, i tried." sylvester sighs.

"whoever that person was, he took away every little memories i had of him."

aurora then frowns. "doesn't he want me to know?"

"oh, no, no, please, don't be sad, smile okay? you're my brave and happy girl, right?" sylvester cooed, combing his fingers through her blonde hair.

the dark haired blonde then quickly hugged her, her hands on his arm.

"i'm not sad, why should i feel sad for a man that wasn't there, i don't miss him." aurora whispers in denial.

                            °•✿•°

scott mccall fearfully looked at his mother, him glaring at gerard argent.

"come on, scott, let's be realistic about who's got the upper hand here."

"let her go." scott demands.

"can't do that, but, let her live?... that's entirely up to you." gerard then says.

"what do you want?" scott repeats.

"i want to talk, you haven't been answering your phone." gerard says with a smirk.

"let her go, and we can talk about what you want." scott stubbornly says.

"i want the same thing i've always wanted, derek and his pack..."

"but, lately, i've been thinking of changing my order, but, i still want derek and his pack, but...i just want a little bonus, that's it." gerard shrugs.

"i don't–––don't understand what you're trying to say." scott cluelessly says.

"i want someone who holds no fear in taking down her enemies, i want aurora de lune in my grasp, i want the first ever birthed alpha teenager, i want to be what she is, i want her powerless, i'd like to see if she's still the same person without any power." gerard wickedly smirks.

"why do you want her? what do you want with her? she didn't play any part in killing kate, she wasn't even in town." scott then says.

"this isn't even about kate anymore, is it? you just want her because of her power." scott says in realization.

"you want allison, i'll let you have her, get me the blonde, simple as that, it's all about choices, scott." gerard eased his tone.

                            °•✿•°

at night, a silver car was seen parked by the side of the road, next to a closed up shop, aurora de lune was seen walking by the car, when she felt like someone was following her, which made her canine teeth extended out of her mouth, eyes glowing a bright red color, but, then she saw allison standing behind her in her rearview mirror, making her turn back into human.

"oh! allison!" aurora smiles, turning around to face the brunette.

"what happened to my mother?" allison calmly asks, her eyes lacking emotions.

"...uh, she died? thought you knew." aurora strangely stares at her.

aurora then turned back around, going to open her car door.

allison scoffs in disbelief at how aurora was being, she just killed her mother and now she's acting as if nothing happened.

"why don't you tell me what really happened? why don't you tell me how you bite her, forcing her to kill herself?" allison angrily questions, tears welling up in her eyes.

aurora looked at the glass window, her on a stand still, knowing for sure allison doesn't know what really happened and here she is judging her.

aurora then sighs out, slowly turning around. "look, you don't even have your story straight-."

allison was seen with a little spray bottle in her hand, spraying it in the girl's face, making her scream out, her face feeling like it was starting to burn.

aurora then felt her face starting to heal by itself, her heavily breathing out, becoming angry.

"i know that you're a liar." allison says in a bitchy tone.

aurora then looked up at the brunette, angrily glaring at her, going to do something, but the argent got close to her, sticking a dagger in her stomach that was laced with wolfsbane.

aurora gasping out in pain, feeling a seething pain developing inside her, due to the wolfsbane, her face twisting in pain.

aurora's vision started to become a little blurry, her becoming weak as it is, due to the wolfsbane.

allison then smirks, stepping away. "you look a little tired, let me help you."

allison then kicked her hard on her face, her body falling onto the sidewalk, her going into an unconscious state.

allison looks down at the fallen wolf, smirking at her, then looked around, an unbothered look on her face.

allison was then seen putting her phone on her ear, smirking at who was on the other side of the phone.

"i got her."

                            °•✿•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.3K 39
| Book One | The Alpha pack come into the town of Beacon Hills and more than one Hale comes back with it. With their packs fighting can Isaac and Y...
765K 21.4K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...
64.3K 1.3K 24
(Completed) "You're not a monster you're a werewolf like me." What if Scott McCall had a younger sister? What is she was born a werewolf? What if s...
7.5K 289 8
"𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 𝑅𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝑂𝑓 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑁𝑜𝑤" ༄༄༄ "�...