Spooky Love {Addams Ocร—Oc}

By GracefulQueen

"Why can't you be what I want you to be?" "And what is it you want me to be?" That polite smile falling in... More

๐ŸชฆCHARACTERS๐Ÿชฆ
1~๐Ÿ’€
2~๐Ÿ’€
3~๐Ÿ’€
4~๐Ÿ’€
5~๐Ÿฉถ
6~๐Ÿฉถ
7~๐Ÿฉถ
8~๐Ÿฅ€
9~๐Ÿฅ€
10~๐Ÿฅ€
11~๐Ÿ’€
12~๐Ÿ’€
13~๐Ÿฉถ
14~๐Ÿฅ€
Creator has Arrived
16~๐Ÿ’€
Shit Show
17~๐Ÿ’€
18~๐Ÿ’€
0~ Special Chapter
19~๐Ÿฉถ
20~๐Ÿฉถ
Hey Guys
21~๐Ÿฅ€
22~๐Ÿฅ€

15~๐Ÿฅ€

9.3K 383 7
By GracefulQueen

~Embrace the storms as the sun comes once they are gone ~

Estelle

    There was a couples swing hanging from its branches just inches from the cliff that was about a seven foot drop into the rushing River waters below. There was a little mist above the water but the sunlight made it glow. I stad there staring at the beautiful sight.

"Come, my love." Azrael takes my hand and pull the swing back for us to sit.

    He sets me sideways and wrap an arm around my waist while the other held onto the rope that was tied on the handles.

"Ready?" He whispers and I nod  as he swings.

   He started to hum a piano piece as we swing. I relax into him as we enjoy this moment to ourselves away from the rest of the world. He slows us down to where we are barely swinging.

"Estelle."

"Yes Azrael." I sit up and look at him but he could barely make eye contact with me. "Azrael?"

"Estelle. In these weeks of knowing you, I've come to realize that you are the one for me and–"

"Are you proposing?" I blurt accidently cutting him off. "Oh my, I'm sorry Azrael."

"No! No, it is okay. It did seem like a proposal. I wanted to make a promise of faith." He quickly grab my hands, lacing our fingers.

"A promise?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Yes. This necklace with a single pearl is the representation of my promise to be loyal, respectful, and true as long as we stay together. Pearls symbolize faith, protection and peace along with purity and innocence but I took that already." He chuckles and I swat him playfully, laughing.

"Azrael." We lean our foreheads together, smiling at one another. "Honestly I wouldn't mind if you proposed....I would have said yes." I whisper the last part befoe kissing him.

    I pull away, looking down shyly before looking up at him. I try to stile my giggles at his expression. His eyes were wide and frozen, his cheeks and ears were burning red. I guess my giggle brought him out his state of shock as he looks at me with a warm smile.

"May I?" He holds the necklace up and I lift my hair, turning around.

    He puts it on, giving the back of my neck a kiss and a shiver rushes down my spine. I drop my hair and turn around.

"Azrael, where did you get this?" I ask looking at it.

"The family vault....With father's permission of course!" He rubs the back of his neck.

"Its beautiful." I hold it gently.

"Just like you, Amore mio."

————————————————————————–

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

A

zrael

"Fuck, Amore mio." I groan against her lips as I hold her flushed against the tree.

    She whimpers as I bite her lip with a small tug. My kisses trail lower as I hold her by her ass under her skirt.

"Azrael, hurry." She moans softly and I nod.

    With a grunt, I adjust her in my hold as I use a hand to unbuckle my pants and pull my pants and underwear low enough for my full election to be out. She pulls a sleeve over her hands and hold her fist in her mouth as her other hand reaches down.

"Estelle?" I nearly choke on a groan as she raise her skirt in the front and I see the wet patch on her baby blue underwear.

    In that moment, baby blue had become my favorite color. I nod and hold her ass while pulling her panties to the side. I grind against her, basing her small moans ad whines before pushing into her.

"Azrael!~" She moans and I bite my lip as I bottom out.

"Estel–fuck, hold on." I hiss as I feel her squeezing me.

     Once her hands are on my shoulders, I pull back before pushing upwards. We both moan out as I grip her ass tighter. Her wall felt hot and were squeezing me with every stroke. Estelle had a fist in her mouth but moans were still passing those lips. She arches her back and I feel her hips shake, bouncing to meet my pace.  She was soaking my cock and it only made me pick up the speed once I caught a glimpse.

"Azrael!"  I whimper and pull out making her cry out but I lay her on the plush ground.

    Her hair splayed out like a black angel, eyes glistening, and chest raising and falling with every little gasp. I grab her lips, lining back up and thrust into her. She arches her back with a loud cry as I push past her tight quivering walls. Our hips smacking loudly with my face pace. This was dangerous was the only thing I could reasonably think as I fell further down this obsessive rabbit hole.

"Azrael. Azrael." Her voice calling my name, chanting it as if it was the only thing she knew.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I whimper like a girl but I didn't care.

"Azrael, I'm about to cum." Estelle moans, her voice trembling and I look up to see tears of pleasure rushing dow the sides of her face.

    Something snapped within me and I felt myself pumping faster. My hips snapping hard to meet her. I felt my balls tighten and the knot in my lower stomach felt ready to snap but I felt Estelle only begin to tighten so I hold my release.

"Azrael." She moans and I bite my lip harder, the taste of metallic gracing my tongue.

    I grab a leg and pull it up to my shoulder. She was screaming out my name, not a care about anyone around. We were both drowning in pleasure as I began to moan out too. I might have sounded like a female but this feeling, I knew I wouldn't feel this way again and I just wanted it over and over.
     Her walls were almost squeezing me painfully but I knew she's there on the edge so I move a hand and use my thumb to rub her puffy clit. She explode, bac arches in a silent moan, her gushing on my cock but my hips kept moving, not slowing down. She legs were trembling as she slowly lay down but still in her high.

"Cum, Azrael." She places her hands on mine and my body respond.

"EstellaaAAhhh." My voice cracks as the knot snaps and squirt after squirt of cum fills her, painting her walls as I press our hips taunt against one another.

   My tip was barely kissing her cervix as I tremble. She rocks her hips, milking me for every drop as we slowly ride our highs down. We stare at one another before I peck her lips. We both groan and whine as I slowly pull out.

"I don't have any thing to clean you with." I fix her underwear and myself before pulling her onto my lap.

"I'll clean up when we get home." She murmurs and I kiss her temple.

I get up first and help her stand as he legs wobble.

"I don't think you'll make it." My tone soft as I crouch in front of her.

    She climbs on my back, kissing my cheek as I stand up and begin the walk back to our little home. Our little space with our little kitten, Voodoo.

"Voodoo is going to be so mad. We left our baby alone." I chuckle

     Estelle starts giggling and laughing. A love sick expression fills my face as I carry her, happily.

"The Addams Family *SNAP* *snap* ~💀🩶🥀

Okay this is a small chapter but really hope you like it since I haven't really gave them a date scene but don't worry!

Hopefully you have enjoyed all my three books so far. I'm gonna update as much as can but im not very consistent.

Peace, my beautiful peoples!~💀🩶🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 672 23
Morticia Addams, the newly appointed principal of Nevermore has decided to enroll her son, Pugsley and (Y/N) into Nevermore so that the family would...
1.1K 41 6
A 21 year old Wednesday Addams has moved away from her parents (on their dime) in an attempt to find some independence, however they are concerned th...
544K 16K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
435K 10.6K 26
"๐˜พ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š, ๐™จ๐™š๐™ญ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™™๐™š" "๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š." ...