When I am with you 2: Reincar...

By fantasy98270

5 years ago porchay lost his memories of his lover Kim and Kim distance himself from porchay for his lovers s... More

Introduction
Missing part of my soul
You want him, sure Grave is ready, Be my guest
My broken heart is now shattered into pieces
My sweet dream
No one is gonna steal you from me
I couldn't forget your love
The angel is already taken
An Unidentified person
The demon is now back
Only Your smile can wash my anger
Never knew this would happen
Seal my soul with your love
Tell me more
It hurts to see your tears
The Quest for Enigma's Edge
Blood Moon Awakening
A Promise and a Quest
Echoes of Destiny
Whispers of the Abyss
Shattered Realities
Bound by Love
Love's intoxicating grip
‼️‼️Alert‼️‼️

Two devil's behind angelic face

210 18 4
By fantasy98270

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

No one's POV

Kim sat on his seat and watched porchay with a mischievous expression. "So, what did he said?" He asked.

Chay thought for a moment before answering. "I don't know." He said frowning a bit.

Kim cocked an eyebrow."Oh, Coz he was looking so nervous before saying it and the way he was watching you, "He pauses and frowns. "I don't think it was nothing."

"What happened, Phi" Chay asked with a worried face but Kim just put on his poker face and averted his eyes. Porchay sighed and got to the other side where Kim was facing.

"What happened Phi? Are you feeling tired?" Chay asked checking Kim's forehead but Kim slumped back on his seat still angry.

Chay got irritated and turned the chair around putting his hands on either side of the chair. "Now tell me, what happened? Why are you sulking?" He asked and Kim sighed.

"You were-" He paused.

"I was? what?" Chay asked frowning.

"You were looking so close with the kid and I was feeling jealous coz your whole attention was on him," Kim said.

"Oh, but phi He is my patient and it's my work to take care of them."

"But still you shouldn't get this close to others," Kim said with an authoritative tone.

"Only this reason made you angry, Hmm I told you already I only love you," Chay said cupping Kim's cheeks making Kim's grin wider. "So, Is my phi still angry at me?" He asked in an innocent voice.

"yes"

"What? But I told you already."

"Still yes."

"So, what do you want me to do, Do you want an ice cream treat?" Chay asked tilting his head like a puppy. But Kim has other Ice-cream plans,

He pulled chays body colliding with his making chay yelp at sudden action.

Chay put his arms around Kim's neck for support and his legs on either side of Kim's.

"Phi'Kim!!!!!!." Chay let out a whine but the older one just smirked.

"Now I will take my ice cream." Kim said making chay gulp.

"W-what?"

Kim gripped Chay's chin firmly and brought his lips connecting with Chay's. He grabbed Chay's waist closing the gap between them.

He sucked on chays lower lip chay opened his mouth to breathe but Kim slipped his wet and cold tongue inside chays hot mouth.

"Mmmrgh" Kim moaned at the feeling of Chay's hot carven.

Chay whimpered at the cold sensation and tangled his fingers in Kim's hair, it passed electricity through his body.

Kim sucked on chays tongue and gave him open mouth kisses, taking the boy's breath away.

Kim pulled from the kiss a string of saliva connected their lips before giving a peck on Chay's lips.

He starts trailing butterfly kisses from chays jaw line to his neck.

Chay tilted his head giving more excess for Kim to mark Chay. He sucked on chays soft skin making red-bluish marks on it.

Chay groped Kim's hair feeling so pleasured by Kim's action which only turned on Kim more because Chay was straddling Kim's hardened crotch under the fabric of his clothing.

"Ah~~~, P-phi." Chay moaned. Kim bites on chays neck drawing a small amount of blood from his neck, kim sucked on it.

"Delicious, so sweet." He licked the remaining blood on his lips staring at Chay's neck.

He brought his fingers at his artwork he made on the white skin of porchay making Chay whimper at the touch. "They look so beautiful on your neck to let them know you are mine."

"Phi'kim~~,"Chay whined out of breath watching Kim with his flushed face and teary eyes.

Kim groaned cupping Chay's cheeks."Don't make me horny chay or I won't be able to control myself." Kim said in a seductive tone.

Chay gulped watching his phi looking so hot with the horny look on his face. He was about to say something but his phone rang making Kim growl in annoyance but kept his head on Chay's neck lightly sniffing and biting.

"Phii~~~" Porchay whined signalling Kim to stop but Kim shook his head not letting Chay go.

"You can continue talking, let me do my work," Kim mumbled pressing soft kisses on Porchay's neck.

Porchay sighed and watched the caller ID, It was Mok, and he picked up the call.

"Hello, Hia." He said.

"Oh, chay can you do me a favor?" Mok asked.

"Hmm, what is it?" Porchay replied.

"Can you pick Mike from his school? Actually, I am busy in a meeting and Nam also has some important clients to attend."

"Okay, I will pick him-mnrghh~~" Porchay moaned when Kim sucked on his neck harshly.

"Are you okay? Chay, can you hear me?" Mok said worry lacing his voice.

"Aah, I am okay no need to worry, j-just headache you know I have lots of work here," Chay said nervously while glaring at Kim but the older just gave him a teasing expression.

"Hmm, I thought something happened to you." Mok sighed.

"Ha ha, don't worry hia I will pick Mike up from school. " Porchay replied while Kim was still holding Chay.

"Oh, thank god coz we won't be at home tonight. so, you will be alone ." Mok said.

"Okay, hia."

"And yeah don't eat anything from outside. Understood." Mok said in a warning tone.

"I know, we won't eat outside." Chay sighed.

"Yeah I didn't forget the day when we were outside for one night, you both ordered food from outside and ate 2 tubs of ice cream even though we warned you and the next day both of you caught cold."

"I am an adult hia I understand, this time I won't eat anything from outside."

"Okay okay,"

"Can I ask you something hia?" Porchay asked nervously.

"Hmm." Mok hummed.

"What about 1 tub?" He asked.

"No, not even a scoop, understand," Mike said in a strict tone.

"Okay,." Chay pouted.

"Don't sulk kiddo? and take care bye bye, Hia loves you very much."

"Love you too, bye-bye take care," Chay said and cut the call. He glanced at Kim who was muffling his laugh under the crook of Chay's neck.

Chay nudged him making Kim back up from his neck.

"2 tubs of ice cream." Kim Snickers.

"What so funny about it?" Chay playfully hit Kim's shoulder glaring at him.

"Chhae chae, I won't laugh." Kim pauses and again bursts into laughter.

"Okay, Make fun of me and No kisses and hugs for the next two months," Chay said sneering Kim's smile dropped and changed to a frown.

"I-i am sorry a-angel, I-i won't do it again, Please don't punish your phi," Kim said pouting but Chay just smirked.

"No means No, your cute face won't do anything." He said glaring at Kim, he stood up from there.

"Where are you going?" Kim asked.

"To pick Mike up from school." Chay looks at Kim.

"Can I come with you?" Kim asked smiling nervously at Chay.

"What should I say?" He thought for a moment. "Do as you please," Chay said and Kim's face lit up.

Chay got out of the room meanwhile Kim followed him like a puppy, They made their way towards Kim's car after getting inside Kim started driving.

Chay was jumping inside his mind. "Baby, You have me around your Little finger, you know that," Kim said while driving. Chay just smiled at this comment.

After reaching, Kim and Chay went inside the school when a small figure tackled Chay in a bone-breaking hug.

"Aww, my mike I missed you," Chay said cooing at his nephew.

'You've been ignoring me for the past few days.' Mike said in sign language.

"Sorry, Your phi was busy with his work that's why he didn't have time to play with you, but today we will watch movies the whole night," Chay said making the younger grin.

Kim smiled watching the cutest moment ever. 'when I will marry Chay my kids will be so cute just like him.' Kim was in his wild imagination that he didn't even realize porchay was calling him.

"Phi'kim ,Phi'kim !!!!!!!!!!" He shook Kim snapping him from his imagination.

"Huh?" Kim asked dumbfounded.

"Are you okay?'" He asked with a concerned expression.

"Oh, it's nothing." He smiled nervously and the duo watched him in pure confusion. Kim drove both of them to their house.

Mike got out of the car following Chay and Kim.

"Mike you can go in, I will come quickly okay," Chay said to Mike and Mike nodded in agreement before dashing inside the house. Then porchay turned to face a sulking Kim.

"U-humm, Chay are you still angry?" Kim asked with a frown, Porchay giggled inwardly but put on a plain face.

"Yes, I am," Chay answered shortly making the older pout at him. "But you have to earn my forgiveness." He said making Kim's eyes lit up.

"What do you want me to do?" Kim asked and Chay smirked ushering him to follow and that was it, a vampire fell into an angel's trap. They got inside when Kim asked.

"What do you want for dinner?" Chay thinks for a moment before answering.

"Let's make tonkatsu." But Kim watched him with a confused look.

"But I don't know how to make it."

"Huff, don't worry I will help you." He said making Kim's eyes lit up.

'I don't think it's a punishment it's a dream come true, I will make out- I mean make dinner with my angel.' Kim thought in his mind smiling at the thought.

"Phi, phi, Phi!!!!! Back to earth." Chay said snapping Kim out of his wild dream. He cleared his throat and went inside the kitchen with Chay.

"Let's get started then," Chay said pulling two aprons and handing one to Kim before wearing his own.

"Now, where should we start from?" Kim asked.

"Pork, we have to cut pork in rectangular pieces," Chay said and Kim nodded before pulling out minced pork from the refrigerator to let it rest for a while.

"Now let's prepare the coating for it."

Chay cracked two eggs in a bowl and started whisking it."I didn't know you can cook." Kim asked checking the pork.

"I have to coz sometimes I have to partner up with other students for projects so I have to stay at their apartment and my partner didn't even know how to boil water

And sometimes hia's had to go out for their meetings and I have to prepare food for me and Mike." He explained while smiling Kim was chopping pork and the part of chay paired up with another student he chopped it too hard.

"Are you okay phi?" Chay asked with a concerned look.

"Nothing, I was just thinking who could be that dumbass that didn't even know how to boil water?" Kim said greeting his teeth. So, I can beat the shit outta him. But that part didn't come.

"Oh, Who can it be? It was Leo, I had to cook for him until Junon joined our group." Porchay explained.

'Oh, so it was Leo,aish I thought it was another boy.' Kim thought in his mind sighing in relief.

After preparing the meal, they placed it on the table and Chay called Mike and ate their dinner.

Kim helped Chay with cleaning and dishes, and Mike was taking his medicines in his room. When they were done, they went inside the living room, and Mike came downstairs.

"Let's go to sleep now," Kim suggested but the boys had other plans in their mind.

"No we won't sleep but we have other plans for tonight right Mike," Chay said with an evil grin same as his nephew making Kim shiver.

"What?" Kim asked dumbfounded.

Chay and Mike stare at each other before turning to Kim."ANIME NIGHT!!!" Chay said and Mike clapped.

"Hu, huh!!!!" Kim's eyes widen coz Chay's anime night means he has to join no matter what." which anime are we going to watch?" Kim asked nervously.

"Charlotte, angel Beats and last but not least seraph of the end," Chay said smiling in excitement.

Kim watched both the boys who were looking happy. He sighed and gave in.

The whole time he had to watch Anime with porchay and Mike who was fanboying over every character mostly on seraph of the end character which was

Mikaela, yuuchiro , krul, kimizuki, yoichio and others. They watched seraph of the end and Charlotte till 2 AM. Kim groaned after the last episode ended when he glanced at the two sleeping figures and smiled.

"Both little demons are sleeping peacefully and humans say we vampires are evil" Kim chuckled and decided to bring them to their room.

He brought Mike to his room and tucked him in his bed and then went to pick up porchay and tucked him in his bed.

He watched porchay mumbling something in his sleep.

"Aww my sugar cup." Kim smiled and pecked on Chay's lips before leaving the room.

He went downstairs turning off the TV and arranging the mess.

Suddenly his vision turned into crimson making him stumble on his feet.

"Huh, what's this?" He whispered and his eyes went normal."I should go out for a while." Saying this he made his way to the backyard letting the breeze hit him. when a voice interrupted him.

"You are pushing yourself too much." His eyes snapped his head towards the voice, he frowned in confusion.

"Who are you?" He asked.

Hey sweets hope you like this chapter and I am sorry for the constant late update coz my PC is on service. I will wait for your sweet and kind feedback.

Short note◖⁠⚆⁠ᴥ⁠⚆⁠◗

thank you, for giving my work your attention, even though my writing skills and erotic parts suck but your kind feedback always motivates me to continue writing and I will keep writing for my readers. I am also available for your request on lesbian stories, if you want one, feel free to give me your opinion.

ʕ⁠'⁠•⁠ ⁠ᴥ⁠•̥⁠'⁠ʔ I'mma crying rn.

Jaa-Ne~~~~~

Arigato guzaimasu~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 5.4K 90
Book #5 What happens when you meet your soulmate? Oh wait, that's too easy, let me ask it again. What do you do when you meet your soulmate and kn...
3.9K 207 12
"What are we?" Kim suddenly asks knowing he has never felt more eager of an awnser in his life. "F-Friends..?" Chay studders, looking up at Kim as he...
768 49 2
"Porchay Kittisawat, can you along with the look of our greatest God, doom yourself in hell through this marriage ?" "I...I...do..." Porchay says low...
5.8K 320 7
I know he's as tense as I am but I can't help but asked. "Do you still like me?" I'm hoping he will say 'yes'. "I guess not anymore." He answered wi...