My Lover Bastard

Bởi multifandomkpop7

Characters: Name: Jeon Jungkook Age: 22 CEO of the largest trading company Name: Choi Yuna Age: 21 Teacher in... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 24

108 6 0
Bởi multifandomkpop7

--- 2 years later ---

Author POV

Time flies unknowingly. Yuna and Jungkook had been together for almost 2 years now. It was a relationship that nobody thought would work out for this long. Jungkook managed to prove himself right, he has changed for Yuna. Everything seemed so perfect. Yuna was still working at the orphanage while Jungkook has been busy with his company. Jinhee left Korea and went back to Chicago with Jungkook's parents and decided to start her own business.

Flashback

"I hope you treat him well, Yuna." Jinhee commented, holding onto her luggage as she let out a heavy sigh. "I never knew Jungkook will be this devoted to you, but that doesn't mean I am giving up. If you two are not ganna last, I will be back."

"Don't worry, Jinhee. Won't give you the chance to." Yuna's lips curled into a small smile. "Have a safe trip and I hope you succeed in your own business."

With that, Jinhee left and walked towards the departure gate to leave for Chicago.

One year has been long enough for the couple to experience many different occasions together. They are still not living together after Jungkook's parents left his mansion but would sometimes stay over at each other's place. They would go on vacations together, working overtime together, roaming on the streets in Seoul together. All they needed was the accompany of one another.

"I will never forget you made me pay for your expensive tuxedo and shoes back then." Yuna gave a dirty look at Jungkook who swung his hand over her shoulders as they were shopping at a mall near Yuna's apartment.

"C'mon, it has been 2 years ago. Let it go." Jungkook laughed as he recalled how he "bullied" his girlfriend and found it interesting. "Besides, you paid for those items and possessed me in return. You earned a great profit, honey." He joked while the girl slapped his arm and rolled her eyes. Who would ever expect them to fall in love when they were cursing at each other every single minute? Jungkook didn't. All he wants to do now, is to provide Yuna with the best experience.

Ever since they got together, Jungkook hasn't stepped in the club, not even once. He would meet his brothers in other restaurants or even in his own mansion.

"I never knew you are ganna be wholesome one day," they would always comment when Jungkook rejected their invitations to the club. "You have grown up to be a real man."

Indeed, he absolutely did. He finally knew how to love someone and love himself. He finally knew what it feels like to have someone that he truly cares for on the tip of his heart. He enjoys the responsibility that he is holding towards the girl of his life. Over the years, this feeling gets stronger, and he knows she is the one.

On the other hand, the girlfriends of Yuna's would always compliment Jungkook in awe whenever they recalled about the past.

"Remember how unnie would always swear when she received his texts and calls?" SinB cackled in joy.

"I could never imagine how much he changed for you, Yuna. I am so happy for you." Sojung would comment, patting on the girl's shoulder.

"Who would foresee that I will be falling for a bastard..." Yuna jested with a smile. Her lips would always creep into a smile whenever she thinks about Jungkook. That man who once ruined her peaceful life, but now, giving her a fairytale.

This particular night, Yuna was scrolling her phone, while lying on Jungkook's lap as he was working on his emails with his clients. He has been busy as always due to his expansion of business. He was pretty stressed out these few months, going though proposals and presentations, having meetings after meetings.

"You should take a break, Jungkook ah." Yuna put down her phone as she looked up to see her man's vision stuck on his phone. "Awhile more alright, darling." He replied.

No matter how busy he is, he would still try his best to respond to Yuna quickly. No matter what urgent matters he is attending to, Yuna would always come first.

With that, the female wouldn't disturb him further and continued with her own entertainment. Just then, a thought stuck her mind.

"I am done, finally." The man groaned in fatigue, extending his hands up to give his neck a good stretch.

"Kook ah," Yuna sat up from her lying position and faced Jungkook. "Let's go to Ilsan." Jungkook twitched one of his brows at his girlfriend's sudden request. "I want you to meet my family, at the same time, take a break from all your crazy schedules. What do you think?" the girl suggested carefully. She is excited but worried that she might interfere his schedule at work.

After a moment of silence, Jungkook broke into a big smile. He was blissed at the fact that Yuna wants him to meet her family. He couldn't ask for more. "That's a great idea, honey. I have not officially met your family and it has been long since you went back to visit." Being an explicit doer, Jungkook immediately went on to purchase air tickets for a trip to Ilsan for the following week, before Yuna could even react.

Yuna POV

"Umma, Appa, Eunmin!" I shrieked in excitement the moment I stepped into our stall. It has been a little more than two years since I have gone back to visit. Eunmin has grown up to be more mature, helping out at the stall after her lessons. My tears circled around my eyes when I saw that my parents were evidently aging during the times when I was absent. They have always been working very hard for the family. I missed them so much.

"Unnie! Yuna ah!" they were surprised to see me as I didn't mention that I will be coming back. Yes, I wanted to give them a pleasant surprise. I could see my mum's reddened eyes as she wiped her wet hands on her apron, approaching me to give me a tight hug. "I miss you, Umma." I whispered, tightening my arms around her.

"Oh, isn't he the handsome oppa who came to our store almost everyday that time when unnie was back in Ilsan?" Eunmin pointed at Jungkook, who was standing a few steps behind Yuna, staring at the heartwarming scene, smiling.

After getting sentimental, I sniffed a bit to hold back my tears and cleared my throat. Receiving the questioning stares from the three pairs of eyes in front of me, I signalled Jungkook to come closer. To be honest, I was extremely nervous. In contrast, Jungkook was rather calm as he bowed to my family members.

"Good evening, Mr Choi, Mrs Choi and Eunmin. I am Jeon Jungkook." He introduced himself politely, handing the exclusive hamper that he prepared as a door gift for my parents. At the corner of my eyes, I could feel Eunmin's little smirk as she winked at me. Oh please, this cheeky girl.

"Umma, Appa. Please meet Jungkook, my..." Why does the word "boyfriend" seemed so difficult to pronounce all of a sudden in front of my parents? I swallowed a lump of saliva, meeting their gazes as I continued my sentence. "My boyfriend."

"Assa! Told y'all, Yuna is definitely ganna end up with this handsome young man here. Enemies do end up together." Umma instantly clapped in glee upon the ending of my sentence. I mentally face-palmed myself with my mum's reaction. Isn't she a bit too excited?

"Our Yuna has grown up!" Umma prolonged her excitement as she chirped like a hummingbird. She took a step forward, holding onto Jungkook's shoulders, taking a good look at him. "Jeon Jungkook." She repeated. "I didn't get to catch your name the other time, now I got it. What a charming man."

"Umma, aren't you praising him a little too much?" I frowned at her reaction, signalling my younger sister to control our mother. Eunmin just shrugged her shoulders, throwing me with a funny look. "I think oppa is handsome too." She mouthed and I rolled my eyes.

"It's my pleasure to meet you, Mrs Choi. My sincere apologies for not coming over to greet you and Mr Choi earlier. Should have done so long ago." Jungkook beamed cheerfully, rubbing his nape.

"How long have you two been together?" Appa finally spoke up, causing Jungkook to shiver slightly.

"Almost two years." I answered, patting Jungkook's back to calm him down.

"Let's grab a drink and have a chat, shall we? Mr Jeon?" My dad suggested, leaving no room for Jungkook to reject.

"Make sure you do not scare our son-in-law away." Umma joked, slapping Appa's arm. Appa is the only male in our household, and he has always been protective of us. He strived his best to provide us with the best out of his ability. Although he doesn't express himself much, we all knew he loved us through his actions from the bottom of his heart.

With that, my parents decided to close shop early this day due to my sudden appearance.

"Don't be too nervous, my appa doesn't bite." I whispered under my breath, giving Jungkook a pat on his head before heading into the kitchen.

Jungkook POV

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I drank the second cup of water as Yuna was summoned into the kitchen, replacing his father to sit in front of me. It has been ages since I have been so nervous. I remembered the last time being this anxious was when I was pushed up to be the CEO of my father's company at the age of nineteen.

"Jeon Jungkook, right?" Yuna's father poured more water for me as I bowed slightly.

"My girl, Yuna..." he paused as if something was stuck in his throat. "She is always thoughtful and mature. She doesn't tell us about the hardship she went through." He sighed, rubbing his palms against his thighs, breaking into a faint beam. "I am lucky to have a daughter like her..."

Yuna's father stared at me, pressing his lips into a line, his eyes full of love and misery. His love and care for Yuna.

"Mr Choi," I finally collected my thoughts to speak. "Thank you for raising Yuna up to become such a sweet lady. You are lucky to have her, so is she. She is lucky to have a father like you, someone who truly loves her." I nodded, putting my palms together to feel the abrasion between them while calming my heartbeat down. Damn, Jeon Jungkook, where did all your public speaking skills go?

"Jungkook, if you don't mind me calling you by name." I shook my head for him to go on. I have never really heard my name from a fatherly figure, as my dad does not bother much about me since young. All he had was his businesses and companies. I had a tingling feeling within me when I heard Yuna's father calling me. "I know you are a capable man. I see you on the news and papers. Yuna might not be as successful as you, she is just a simple girl, so please treat her well."

My heart was beating extremely quickly, listening to every single word and finally felt relief upon hearing the last part. I thought he would be against our relationship due to our status difference.

"No matter how unaccommodating and bull-headed she might be, please don't mistreat her. We do not have a prestigious family background, but she is always diligent and kind-hearted. So please, take good care of her, my precious daughter."

Without me knowing, the rims of my eyes went red, feeling a stink of sourness in my nose. This is what a father can do for his daughter. His tone was calm and steady, articulating every single word with strength and firmness.

"Mr Choi," I cleared my throat to prevent my tears to emerge. "Yuna is a special lady, someone who lit up my life. To me, she succeeded in her life, doing what she loves and has such a loving family. In my eyes, she has always been someone with strong passion, inner strength and wisdom. The lady whom I want to protect with all my might. I can never replace your love and care for her, but mine will definitely be a firm addition. You can have my words for it."

The man nodded slowly, releasing a relief smile before reaching out his hand to pat on my shoulder. "I will leave Yuna under your care, Jungkook ah."

Yuna POV

"Stop peeping, your dad is not ganna eat your boyfriend up." Umma scoffed while plugging the ends of the beansprouts. I was helping out in the kitchen but couldn't seem to focus on my tasks. Appa is not going to make things difficult for Jungkook, right?

"Talking about that," Umma spoke up again, "who was the one who said she is never ending up with her enemy." She teased while copying my sceptical tone back then, leaving me dumfounded. How come I didn't know my mum has such good memory? And she is teasing me now!

I was lost in words as I blew my bangs to calm myself down. "I mean..." I stuttered, looking at my sister who was giving me a funny mocking look. "Whatever!" I gave up explaining and returned to my chores.

"Oppa is handsome though. You are lucky, unnie." Eunmin praised, nudging my arm. "C'mon, he is the lucky one." I challenged, earning a scorn from her. "Yah, show some respect to your unnie! Umma look at your daughter!" I complained to my mom, who was beside me all this while.

"I agree with your sister." They laughed, leaving me gritting my teeth alone.

Author POV

What a wholesome sight, three ladies having the time of their lives to reunite, cook and play around, while the two men were chatting keenly over tea. The five then sat around a table to enjoy the hearty dinner together, filling the empty store with laughter and joy. Lovely, isn't it?

"How was appa? Was everything alright?" Yuna finally got to ask Jungkook when they were heading back to Yuna's house.

Jungkook gave her an "ok" sign, nodding his head. "You dad is a really nice and responsible man." He commented, staring at the back of Yuna's father as he was walking in front of them.

Jungkook always wanted a fatherly figure to look up to.

-Flashback-

"So, you are staying with your parents in Seoul?" Yuna's father asked, sipping on his tea.

"I don't, they are back in America." Jungkook answered shortly. It became such a natural thing for him that he didn't even feel miserable or gloomy when stating it. It's only normal if they weren't there with him.

Yuna's father, being a sensible and big-hearted man, had a rough idea of how Jungkook's family is like.

"You can come and visit us with Yuna whenever you two are free. Our door is always open." He didn't question further but threw this statement to Jungkook coolly, leaving the younger man stunned.

Jungkook went speechless in the state of shock. This has to be one of the warmest sentences he had ever heard in his life.

Yuna smiled blissfully at the fact that her father and boyfriend get along well.

Jungkook POV

I have never felt so right in my life. My hands intertwined with my lovely girl, looking in front of me are Yuna's parents and younger sister. It felt like I was one of them. I am one of them.

I looked to my left, meeting the eyes of my one and only. "Wae?" she asked, tilting her head to one side.

I shook my head, grinning. "I am lucky to have you." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally got time to churn out a chapter and update! Hope it is not too boring :(

Have a great night everyone <3

Credits to owner.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

30.4K 1.4K 28
Characters: Name: Kim Taehyung Age: 22 Name: Choi Yuna Age: 20 Name: Kim Somin (Taehyung's younger sister) Age: 14 Name: Choi Namhyun (...
10.3K 491 27
Choi Yuna, a girl who is notorious for her quiet nature, has never once uttered a word at her high school. That is of course, ever since that promise...
441 20 11
Jeon Jungkook is a 25 years old soon to be a CEO of his father's company Jeon Corporations. Little did he know that his first love will come as a coi...