TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🤧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❤
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 15 - Date with her

3.6K 470 94
By santhiyasuresh

" I missed you so much bubba "

He almost teared up hearing her, she is his life, he understood that in this missing phase of them. Until he saw her, he was restless and now he felt at peace. 

Cupid " I missed you so much teju ka bubba "

He pulled apart and cupped her face, giving her fishy kisses, she leaned into him without worrying that they were in the parking space and anyone can pop at anytime, may be they could be in news all over the next day, may be they could be called out for their pda but nothing really mattered at that moment. 

Cupid " sunny, teju, public public " he closed his eyes but still peeked sometime to see the romance

Karan " my sweetheart missed me this much " he asked pecking her nose and she bobbed her head like a baby making him smile. 

He hugged her back and she snuggled to him with a smile. 

Karan " can we go somewhere, like us time "

Cupid " puchne ki baat nahi, come let's go " he sat on the steering ready.

Her eyes shined and she nodded, her head still on his chest. He smiled and opened  the car door for her, she sat in the passenger seat and he settled himself in the driver seat.

Karan " puchogi nahi kahan jaarahe hai"

Cupid " doesn't matter bcoz we feel safe with you "

Teja smiled softly and held his hands
" Aap haina saath, toh jaga kuch bhi ho, matlab mahi hume "

He take a deep breath smiling at her and she tighten the hold. He started the car and drove towards outskirts of Mumbai. She lowered the window and the cool breeze touched her skin making her close her eyes.

Karan opened the sunroof of the car and she smiled widely.

Teja opened her arms wide " I love this "

Karan " and I love... "

Cupid " boldeeee yaar "

He stopped in middle and blushed, she looks at him wide eyed.

Teja " kya bola aapne abhi "

Karan " Kuch nahi "

She smiled and didn't asked him further, his heart was racing up with the realization of his love. 

Karan " Chai? "

She nodded vigorously and they parked near a tea stall over the mountains.

Teja stepped down and ran to the tea star and he chuckled, he locked the car and walked to her. 

Teja " Bhaiya, 2 chai.. Aur maggi hai?"

Chaiwala " yes baby ji, maggi hai, kitna plate? "

Teja " 2 plate Maggi and 2chai "

Karan " Tejuu, it's about to rain " he looked at the dark sky.

Cupid " Rain, tea and romance.. Wah"

Teja " That's perfect for chai and maggi na "
He shook his head in disbelief and the chaiwala gave their chai and maggi plate. 

They settled in the small stool present over there, the Maggi was hot, he picked her plate and kept them over other chair, blowed every morsel before feeding her. She smiled widely, they had their best chai and maggi.

Karan " this is the best feeling "

Teja " Chai and maggi?" she teased knowing what he actually meant. 

He fake glared at her making her laugh a little. He smiled " This, you and me , under the rain "

She smiled widely blushing, he pecked her cheeks making her blush more.

They paid for the food and stood under the shed, the rain was heavy, the drizzle from them were making them wet even when they r inside the store. They enjoyed, she hugged him by waist and he pulled her closer.  She was enjoying everything, these 4 days were worst for her but now she is at peace. 

Cupid was shivering with the winds looking at these two who were cuddling " Kamineee dono chipakgaye mei kya karunga " he sneezed and made a cry face.

Teja " apko pata hai, I missed u so much, I was looking into my phone again and again, waiting for your call,  mera mann bas aapke aane ki intezar kararhe thi "

Karan " aur aap mera dil ya dimag pe thi hamesha, I was missing u so much, I went to be with di, but when I went there, it was you who was in mind. I was surprised myself, I never felt this before tejuuu, it was you who made me feel nervous and restless like this for first time, it was you who rule my mind and heart now. Iss feeling ko kya naam deti hai tejuu?"

Cupid " kya fayda itna padkee aur itne lambe hone ki.. L.o.v.e ,ye samaj nahi aaya tujhe "

Teja whispered looking into his eyes
" I don't know, but I know tht it's more than anything in world now, the way I feel for you, meine kisikeliye bhi aise nahi feel kiye.  "

Karan cupped her cheeks " mei bohot strongly feel Karta hu apkeliye bibi ji"

She closed her eyes " mei bhi "

Karan " Aapko apni paas rakhna chahta hu hamesha "

Teja whispered " mei bhi aapki paas rehna chahta hu hamesha "

Cupid " Dono raho saath..thats it "

Karan " I know it's late but Puchna chahta hu,  will you be my wife and my life teju? I need  Yes "

Cupid rolled his eyes " ye puchna hai kehti hai "

She chuckled and he smiled, she replied " It's always a yes sunny "

Thy breathed heavily and by now, teju and his forehead were touching. He smiled and she asked him " Dil dhak dhak kararah Haina "

Karan nodded and kept her hands over his chest, she smiled " mera bhi "

Karan " You own this "

She smiled widely and lifted a little, placed a soft kiss on his cheeks making him surprise yet smile widely. She blushed and looked down, the loudest thunder broke their trance and she moved away, she looked around, the chai wala was doing his work making her take a sigh of relief.

Karan whispered in her ears " if u think he didn't witness what happened here, then it's totally wrong"

Cupid " poor me and chai wala, single feel karwadiya tumlogo ne "

She blushed and pushed him, the rain stopped and she walked to the car.

Karan from behind " sweetheart "

She turned and he threw the keys at her making her eyes widen. 

Teja " R u serious, you r letting me drive your Rubicon "

He chuckled and nodded yes, she excitedly moved to the driver seat.

Cupid " ganapati bappa moryaa..bachaleee "

Karan sat on the passenger seat " I know my wifey excel in her driving, so i trust her in this "

She blushed and started the engine, he sat straight and held her hands, she looked at him driving.

Karan " Waise tejuuuu,  you called me something,  remember "

Teju frowned and then realized, she called him " Bubba ", she flushed at the nickname she gave him , How childish it looks.

Karan " So madame remembered now , I wanted to say... I loved it "

She looked at him " like seriously"  and smiled.

Karan kissed her knuckles " you thought I wouldnt like it right? "

She nodded meekly and he smiled
" my dear tejuuu, I can never dislike something you do, understand and you know I felt something deep when you called me with such endearment. Bubba is something which only my teju will call me, Isn't it amazing "

Teju smiled more listening to him
" That's right, like how you call me sweetheart and make me feel the zoo in my little tummy " she pouted and he laughed a little. 

Cupid " that's my work " he said proudly. 

Karan " Mujhe bhi " he smiled and they enjoyed the silence.

Teja " Kuch song play kardo na "

Karan " jaise aap kahe "

He played their next favourite song and she smiled widely. 

Ye raaten ye mausam nadi
Ka kinaara ye chanchal hawa
Ye raaten ye mausam nadi
Ka kinaara ye chanchal hawa

Both sang together looking at each other and she blushed at his staring. 

Kaha do dilon ne ki mil kar
Kabhi na honge kabhi ham juda
Ye raaten ye mausam nadi ka
Kinaara ye chanchal hawa

He sang at her, his eyes were expressing his emotions for her

Ye kya baat hai aaj
Ki chaandani mein
Ye kya baat hai aaj ki
Chaandani mein
Ke ham kho gaye
Pyaar ki raagini mein

She sang looking at the sky and them, their entwined hands..

Ye baahon mein baahen
Ye bahaki nigaahen
Lo aane laga zindagi ka maza
Ye raaten ye mausam nadi
Ka kinaara ye chanchal hawa

He kept her hands on his heart, saying  they will enjoy their life and it's his forever now.

Sitaaron ki mahafil
Ne kar ke ishaara
Sitaaron ki mahafil
Ne kar ke ishaara
Kaha ab to saara
Jahaan hai tumhaara

She sang the lines remembering their moments earlier from evening where they were lost in them, not worrying about the surroundings, the world is just their when they r together and how the rain also celebrated with them.

Muhabbat javaan ho
Khula aasamaan ho
Kare koi dil aarazu aur ky
Ye raaten ye mausam nadi
Ka kinaara ye chanchal hawa

He indicated his desire to keep her with him always and said he can't stay without her now.

Kasam hai tumhe tum
Agar mujhase ruthe
Kasam hai tumhe tum
Agar mujhase ruthe

She sang and he nodded no, singing the next line.

Rahe saans jab tak
Ye bandhan na toote
Tumhen dil diya hai
Ye vaada kiya hai
sanam main
Tumhaari rahungi sada
Ye raaten ye mausam nadi ka
Kinaara ye chanchal hawa

He tightened the hold on her hand and kissed her forehead, she smiled and he whispered " I m always yours sweetheart "

Kaha do dilon ne ki mil kar
Kabhi ham nahonge juda
Ye raaten ye mausam nadi
Ka kinaara ye chanchal hawa.

She finished the song and whispered back " I belong to you bubbaa "

He grinned and kissed her cheeks
" I can't stop kissing your this chubby ones "

She blushed and he kissed her again, soon with their little talks, they reached her home.  He doesn't have a heart to let her go, but it's already late and they don't want her parents to be upset.

Cupid "okay time for my sleep.. Byee.. Hachuuuu " he sneezed again dozing off. 

She stepped down and he also stepped outside, she looked at him as she stopped beside him, he held her hands and she held them tightly, dragging him inside. 

Karan " Tejuuu, where r u taking me "

Teja " you r not going now, come inside and have dinner, if possible stay here no issues and yes no more arguments on this "

He signalled like zipping his mouth and she rang the bell, she waited for her mother to open. 

Karan buttoned his shirt making her eyes roll and he raised his eyebrows. 

Karan " Did  u just roll your eyes at me "

Teja " haan to "

He acted like he is scared and set his hairs, she chuckled and pulled his cheeks " Y this good boy look now "

Karan " mei toh good  boy hu "

She smiled teasingly and he looked at her " dheklunga aapko baad mei" .

The door opened to reveal her father and he immediately took blessing from him, baba was happy to see him.  They entered inside and aai was running here and there to get him sweets, juice and what not, he was trying to stop her but she didn't and he stopped her and made her sit.

Karan " Aai, baba, mei aapka beta hu, you don't have to do anything special for me. Am I not a family? "

Baba " ofc You r a family Beta "

Karan " then let me be the way baba"

They smiled at him and nodded their head, they had their dinner together with lots of fun and teasing teju, the trio turned against her and she was fed up with them

Teja " you three.. Wait and watch, let my papa and mumma come back, phir dhekti hu "

They all rolled eyes at her making her pout more.  After sometime, he decided to leave, he bid bye to her family and moved out with her.

Teju hugged him tightly and he smiled, he pulled her more closer.

Karan " I just want to wrap you with me and take you home soon "

Teja " very soon sunny "

Karan " did you realized, today is our first date  "

She smiled " yesss and it's best date sunny "

Karan " I planned so much for our first date and it turned to be more simple "

Teja " just like how I wanted, I don't want any fancy restaurant and special thing, I just want something like this, the unexpected ride and only us to feel the moment. Today's moments we will cherish forever sunny, that's important than anything else. "

Karan smiled " these things makes your unique from anyone, you know "

She smiled " aap bolte haina, I will be your type and you don't have to "

He nodded and she smiled, " You r already my type sunny.. This is what I am and you don't have to do extra, just you being yourself makes me fall for you more bubba "

He grinned more and she pecked his cheeks and he cupped her face, pecking her forehead, he kissed her cheeks like doing for bby and she giggled. 

Karan " okay now, I will leave, om must have come back from office. We have to discuss few things "

She nodded and he hugged her once again before driving away.

Both are falling for each other hard knowing the other person will never let the other fall down.

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa.. I m sorry ,I was so busy yesterday that I couldn't update, it was really long day for me. I know you all must have been waiting for the update, pardon me for not updating. 

I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 4.9K 43
Book 1 of the Destined Series Away from the crowd in the corner of the place, stood a man dressed up in a proper traditional look with a bottle in h...
146K 16.8K 90
Hellooo Handsome & Beautiful Readers!! I'm starting this new Office Tale of Our TejRan ❤️ This Story is totally based on imagination!!! Karan Kundrra...
238K 31.6K 72
A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the love they had for each other, which made th...
23.4K 3.8K 25
A tale of innocent love ft Veer and Tara with our tejran cameo He doesn't know the meaning of love, until he saw her and that innocence captured his...