Am I Able To Feel? [An Undert...

Por Xx_BlueEcho_xX

I don't know how many of you man will know this but we made an Undertale story a long time ago. it was our th... Más

Blue Light
Prologue: Starting Over
Chapter 1: The Underground
Chapter 2: Toriel's House
Chapter 3: Sans and Papyrus
Chapter 4: Battle, Dates And Training.
Chapter 5: Waterfall
Chapter 7: Battle With Undyne
Chapter 8: The Mettaton Show
Chapter 9: Spider Dance
Chapter 10: Attack Of The Killer Robot
Chapter 11: Chara
Chapter 12: The End?
Chapter 13: Asriel Dreemurr
Chapter 14: The Cyborg With A Heart
Chapter 15: A Time Of Peace
Chapter 16: Lost Identity
Chapter 17: Return To The Underground
Chapter 18: The Amalgamate Fusion
Blue's Updated BIO
Chapter 19: A Normal Lifestyle
Chapter 20: A New Threat
Chapter 21: History Of The Wizard Council
Chapter 22: Bete Noire
Chapter 23: The Lightvale Family
Chapter 24: Her Choice

Chapter 6: The Man Who Speaks In Hands

287 15 43
Por Xx_BlueEcho_xX

Frisk: Yeah it was, are you okay?

Blue: I'm fine

Frisk: What was that? The blade? I have never seen that before

Blue: Oh right, when you were on that date, Sans trained me and helped me unlock this

Frisk: O-Oh, I see

Blue: Is something wrong?

Frisk: N-No, it's just that your hand isn't there anymore

Blue: Oh right, forgot to turn it off....or something like that

The blade swaps with my hand and now we were ready to move on, I noticed that there were signs on the wall. I decided to read them and realised that they were talking about how a monster soul wasn't comparable to the power of a human soul.

A monster could take a human soul when a human dies and then that mixed soul would be very powerful. I also listened to the Echo flowers and the many conversations they picked up, unaware that Frisk was having her own conversation.

Frisk: Did you hear that?

Chara: The comedian is preparing your friend....but for what?

Frisk: I don't know, you don't think it's for......us right?

Chara: Actually, you might be right. He sees the potential of his magic and is prepping him up for a fight against us, he wants your friend to stop us.....but he won't be able to

Frisk: You don't think so?

Chara: No, he is too weak for us. His soul, whatever it is, isn't comparable to yours.

Frisk: But.....I don't want to fight him

Chara: And I will, but you might have to at one point, especially when he hears about what you have done

Frisk: Y-You were apart of it as well!

Chara: Oh I know, but don't act as if you're innocent as well

It started to rain now but eventually we found some umbrellas. Frisk took one and placed it above her, I didn't need one because I enjoyed the feeling of the water dropping onto me. Sans was right....I really do like Waterfall, it was a place that I would live in.

I hope this area is long so that we can spend as much time as possible here.

Eventually we found MK again, taking cover from the rain, he was happy to see us and the umbrella so he stood next to Frisk. We walk forward and through the calm rain drops of Waterfall.

First it was snow and now it was rain, where is this coming from? Is there a hole on the ceiling with rain pouring from the surface? Who knows, it could all just be magic at the end of the day, like most things happening now.

During the walk, MK started to talk about how he wants Undyne to come to his school, and that he wants her to beat up his teachers.

MK: A-Actually, maybe not. She is too cool to hurt innocent people!

Blue: She is like a hero for you

MK: Yeah! I want to be like her in the future!

Blue: Good on you, I'm sure you can with the right amount of training and dedication.

There were some rocks in the way, blocking our path, we could only climb the rocks in front of us so I give MK a boost and then Frisk. She offers me her hand but she isn't able to pull me up.

Frisk: You're so heavy Blue!

Blue: It's natural because I'm a boy, wait a moment, just get to the top and I'll meet you there

I look at my hands and thought of a plan, I knew that I couldn't climb this first part with my hands, but what if I had something around them? I think carefully and saw that a black layer of metal was now wrapped around both of them, including parts of my forearm.

They had a red line design that made it look cool as well, I jump and grip the rocks and pulled my self up with zero difficulty.

Frisk and MK were amazed at this and I was grateful that I had this magic, even though it doesn't work for all uses such as other weapons. I help them climb down and we were now back on the main path.

Frisk: Amazing! You just keep getting better!

MK: Woah! I didn't know you could do that!

Blue: I can do more as well, but I can't show you right now. Let's keep moving

My forearms return to normal and we continue onto the main path which got darker and darker, it was now an open space around us. We looked to the left and opposite us, but in the far distance, was a castle.

(The Castle is much further)

The scene....was beautiful, it was something out of an art gallery. I could just stare at it forever if I wanted to, it was truly a masterpiece.....but something tells me that this isn't no ordinary castle.

Blue: Amazing.....

Frisk: It's beautiful, isn't it?

MK: Yo! That's where King Asgore lives!

Blue: So that's the main part of the Kingdom? And where we are headed?

Frisk: Exactly, want to relax here for a bit?

Blue: I don't mind

The three of us sit down and watch the view and castle, we were headed for there, that is where our adventure will end. I wasn't sure if I was ready but I needed to make sure that I was, King Asgore was strong by default and I needed to be strong myself.

The scene and the idea that the end will take place there was unnerving, but I can't really feel it so it will have no effect on me. I will be ready to get through all of my obstacles, nd then I'll need answers for a lot of things because I was still left out of the blue......wait....

That was a pun, wasn't it?

While I was thinking, Frisk leaned towards me and rested her head on my shoulder, of course I didn't mind and allowed her. I close my eyes for a bit and started to think, in situations like this, I would usually do this, it felt peaceful to me.

Chara: Oh you definitely like him

Frisk: Chara.....it's just a friendly gesture

Chara: Absolutely not! I have seen many couples do this! You love him!

Frisk: And what if I do? Are you jealous?

Chara: Me? Jealous? How funny, I'm going to kill him and this is your attempt at saving him?

Frisk: Not really, I'll stop you, using my way

Chara: Which is already useless against me, I can just tell. You have no way of beating me, Frisk.

Eventually we had to leave this site and continue on, there was a steep ledge so I climbed up and pulled Frisk up. I was going to pull MK up but he had no arms.

MK: Hey, don't worry about me, you go on ahead, I always find a way through

Blue: Okay, I trust you on that

Frisk: We'll meet you soon!

Me and Frisk move on and leave MK, who is convinced that he will find another way through. Frisk ditches the umbrella while I read the signs on wall, telling the story about the war between humans and monsters.

Humans were scared of monsters because of what they were capable of doing so they declared war. United, the humans were much stronger than the monsters. While walking, I noticed some writings on the wall, they were faint and not readable because they were actually wingdings.

But somehow I was able to translate what it said.

Blue: Beware of the man who speaks in hands.......

Frisk: Did you say something Blue?

Blue: Yes, this wall has-

I turned around to look at Frisk but found a door behind her, Frisk turns around and her eyes widen at it. I was curious on what this was so I approach the door, Frisk tells me not to but I open it anyway, I step inside and Frisk follows me, we find ourselves in a large room full of white.

Blue: Frisk, where are we?

Frisk: W-We....I'm not sure what this is, but it isn't apart of our world

???: Ah, visitors, humans....one I have seen before.....and another that is....new

I look around me and saw a strange looking man, he was some sort of skeleton but with straight cracks in his skull.

???: You....I have never seen you before....

Blue: I could say the same about you

Frisk: T-That's Gaster!

Gaster: It's W.D Gaster, dear....get it right

Blue: You know him?

Frisk: I-In a way, I didn't think we would encounter him in this run

Chara: Oh, be careful what you say

Blue: Run? What run?

Gaster: Two humans with souls......you will give me what I want

He reaches his hand for us but I didn't trust him at all so my right hand and forearm turn into my newly made gauntlet. I throw a punch at the mysterious looking skeleton which connects, he is sent sliding back but unfortunately, I didn't damage him that much.

Gaster: Intersting, I have never seen abilities like yours before

Blue: You stay away, I don't know who you are but we need to leave now

Gaster: And I won't let you, you're far too important to me

Blue: Unless you're my father, then I won't be listening to you.

Gaster: I'm afraid you don't have a choice boy, you never did. This is my domain.....

Gaster creates a giant but strange looking skull, its mouth opens up and fires a pure white beam of energy at me. I pull my Shield up and block it, but the power of his attack was enough to send me flying back.

I was on the ground but didn't feel too hurt, I get up and charge at Gaster, my attempt was to close him down so his ranged attacks wouldn't work on me.

Frisk: Blue, no!

Gaster: You're no match for my gaster blaster

Blue: You named it after yourself?

Gaster: Yes, yes I did.

I turn my Shield into my Blade and dodge any blasts that Gaster sends at me, I jump at the gaster blaster and slashed it right on the top of its skull. It goes back after feeling pain, it was dazed at the same time so I quickly turn my attention to Gaster and went for him next.

However, I underestimated the abilities of Gaster as I felt myself being restrained by something. I looked at my arms and legs and saw that Gaster had summoned small hands similar to his own.

I also noticed that they had a circle hole on the centre of it, just like his actual hands.

Blue: What?

Frisk: Blue!

Chara: The idiot thought he had a chance

Gaster: How unfortunate, you are skilled human.....but this is where your journey ends

He was going to blast me again but Frisk comes in with a toy knife and slashes Gaster, he backs off and I could see that she did some damage to him, but not enough to really hurt him. We step back but avoid more Gaster Blasters shooting beams at us.

Blue: Thank you

Frisk: It's okay, just make sure that you don't do that again, and please listen to me.

Blue: I'll try, but back onto Gaster, what magic does he have?

Frisk: He can do things similar to Sans but his main ability is something called Chromas, luckily it's mainly locked for now.

Blue: How do you know all of this? I haven't seen him before, but you act like you have known him on several occasions.

Frisk: Just trust me Blue, and watch out because Gaster is dangerous

Blue: I know, where is the exit?

Frisk: It's behind me but Gaster won't let us leave

Blue: Then I will distract him, while you wait at the door

Frisk: Blue you can't! If you get too close, then he will restrain you, he will kill you and then take your soul!

Blue: It's better if he took mine than yours, besides, I won't let him take mine

Frisk: B-But!

Chara: Hey, trust him, I don't know why but I know you will both get out of this

Frisk: O-Okay.....

Frisk gets ready to run for the exit while I run towards Gaster, he smiles and gets ready to grab me again with those hands but I use my Blade to slash them away. He uses his gaster blasters again but I dodge them instead of using my Shield, Frisk was at the door and opens it.

Frisk: Quickly Blue!

Gaster: No! You will not escape me again!

He tries to grab me like last time but I slash his hands away, something tells me that he is usually much stronger but is being held back by something. This room perhaps?

I start to run away and head for Frisk and the exit, she points behind me and I look to see that Gaster was going to blast me with five Gaster Blasters. I was almost at the exit but I needed to make sure that we were safely out so I look at my right arm and thought of a ranged weapon.

As if it was natural, a mechanical cannon replaces my hand and forearm. I don't think twice and opened fire, it was easier than I thought since I had no fingers or a trigger to press on.

I fired a bullet but it looked much bigger than a regular one, it soars through and connects with Gaster's chest, blasting him back and delaying his own attacks for a moment. Both me and Frisk leave the secret room and close the door, we had finally escaped and it was difficult due to the man that didn't want to let us go.

W.D Gaster......I won't forget you, who knows when the next time I will see you.

Blue: What....was all that?

Frisk: C-Can we not talk about it? That was too much for me

Blue: Okay but you will explain to me soon, right?

Frisk: O-Of course!

Chara: Liar~

We noticed that we were back where we were before, the next step was to walk down towards some bridges that we found but I felt uneasy. That's when some parts of the floor were glowing blue, and from those glowing patches came spears, the same spears that Undyne used had emerged from them.

Frisk: It's Undyne!

I look below us on the ground and saw that Undyne was there, looking right at us. We start to run again while the armoured lady uses the same floor spear attack, it was a dead end at the end of the bridge and I started to look around.

Luckily, there were other paths on the bridge so we were just running and dodging while finding the right way out.  Eventually we found another lone bridge and went down there, however, the bridge ended there and the only way out was to jump down or go back.

Unfortunately, going back wasn't an option because Undyne had cornered us.

Blue: Great.....

I was ready to fight but Undyne slashes the bridge part off instead of engaging in another fight. We begin to fall down and I quickly grab Frisk and hugged her, I was prepared to take any fall damage to protect her. My mind goes blank as I was approaching the ground, then I started hearing a voice.

One that I haven't hear before but somehow.....it sounds.....familiar?

Blue: Where are we now?

???: It sounds like it came over there

Blue:....What? Who is speaking?

???: Oh! You've fallen down, haven't you? Are you okay?

Blue: Fallen down? Is this person referring to me or Frisk? Or someone else?

???: Here, get up, Blue huh? That's a nice name!

Blue: What? This person knows me? But how? This doesn't add up, I fell down with Frisk and no one else was there with us

???: My name is-!

Before I can know what the name of this mysterious voice was, I had woken up. I had landed on my back but didn't feel much pain, I touched the ground and noticed that there were yellow flowers underneath me.

I look around for Frisk but realise that she was on top of me, safe.

Frisk: O-Ow.....huh, that didn't hurt as much as I thought

Blue: I think that's because of me

Frisk: Blue? Oh H-Hey! B-Blue! What am I doing here?!

Blue: I caught you so that I can protect you from the fall

Frisk: [Blushes] O-Oh....thank you

Blue: No problem, would you kindly stand up please?

Chara: Or would you like to stay there for longer?~

Frisk: O-Oh! Sorry, my bad

Frisk gets off and helps me up, we were near a waterfall but in unknown areas, we were also standing on some platforms that were floating on the water. We needed to get across the water but there was no more platforms, just rubbish up ahead.

I pick up Frisk and place her on my shoulders and hold her legs, something that she didn't think I was going to do.

Frisk: B-Blue! What are you doing?!

Blue: There are deep waters ahead, it might also be dirty so I'm assisting you

Frisk: But what about you?

Blue: I'll be fine, this isn't worrying for me at all

I walk across the murky water and past the trash dumped down here from above. We encounter more trash up ahead and turn north for the exit where we found another training dummy. This time we just pass it and head for the exit.

Frisk: Wait, stop and turn around

I was confused and did so anyway, I looked at the dummy and was perplexed when it suddenly gained eyes of fury. It dives under the water and appears between us and the exit....and then proceeds to speak.

Dummy: Hahaha! Too intimidated to fight me, huh?!

Blue:......What are you?

Frisk: It's a ghost!

Dummy: Yes! I am indeed a ghost that lives inside a dummy! My cousin used to live inside a dummy as well! Until you came along!

Blue: Are you talking about the one in the ruins?

Dummy: Of course! At first, they thought they were in for a nice chat when you two came up to him. But the things you said! Horrible! Shocking! Unbelievable!

Blue: What? I got along with your cousin so I don't know what you're talking about

Frisk: I-It may have been me

Blue: What did you say?

Frisk: N-Nothing!

Chara: Oh you know, she just got a bit....frisky

Frisk: That's a-!

Chara: I know it is, and I hate myself for it, but it was too make fun of you.

Dummy: What you said human girl, it spooked them right out of their dummy!

Blue: But they spoke to me after Frisk....that doesn't make any sense....

Dummy: Human! I'll scare your soul out of your body!

Blue: I won't let you do that to my friend

Dummy: Then you will perish alongside her!

The dummy, which has now been dubbed as the mad dummy, got ready for battle, Frisk was still on my shoulders but that won't stop me at all.

Frisk: Okay Blue, to defeat him, you have to-

Immediately I turn my right arm into my new blaster cannon and fired a round into the Mad Dummy. It was knocked back into the wall, before collapsing to the ground, it recovers and hovers in the air, full of anger.

Frisk: O-Okay.....t-that is not what I was going to say 0_0

Chara: He didn't hesitate 0_0

Mad Dummy: What the hell was that for?!

Blue: Leave us alone [Gun Cocks] Or I will shoot again

Mad Dummy: No! This is not how we are meant to do this! Oh great and now it's raining! Why does it hurt? Wait...why does it hurt?! Agghhhhh!

The Mad Dummy was driven away by tears which were capable of doing damage. From above, it was revealed to be Napstablook, our friendly ghost friend.

Napstablook: Oh sorry, I ruined your battle, didn't I?

Frisk: N-No! You didn't, Napstablook, you saved us

Blue: I was fine to deal with that dummy but I'll roll with it. You made it easier for us to get by, you did good

Napstablook: I did?

Blue: Of course

Napstablook: Okay, I'm going to head home now. Oh ummm.....feel free to come with if you want

Blue: I would like to see your house

Frisk: Are you sure Blue?

Blue: We have time, right?

Frisk: Hmm, yes we do

Blue: Then it's decided, we will come with you

Napstablook: Oh....Okay, come and follow me

We followed Napstablook out of the murky water and back in the main parts of Waterfall. It was a quiet area, and it definitely was a place that Napstablook would live in, first I wanted to look around so Frisk stays with Sans, who conveniently was here.

I go around and found a house that represented an angry fish, but what was even stranger was that MK was here, waiting outside it.

Blue: MK?

MK: Yo Blue! Look! It's Undyne's House!

Blue: Is that so? I should probably leave now.

MK: Yeah! I tried knocking, but that just gave me a bad headache

Blue: Wait, how?

MK: I used my head!

Blue:.....Oh, I see

I decide to leave so that Undyne doesn't find me here, I head for Napstablook's house with Frisk but saw that there were two identical looking houses. Frisk tells me it is the left one so I open the door and step inside. It was only a one room house but Napstablook did have a computer.

Napstablook: Oh....you really came

For the first time, we see Napstablook smile and I was glad that he found it.

Napstablook: It's not much but, make yourself at home

Frisk: We will!

We look around the house and saw that Napstablook had a TV and a fridge, I was curious about what he eats so he shows me a Ghost Sandwich. I'm not able to eat it but it was fine, I wasn't hungry at all.

Napstablook: Sometimes, after a meal, I lie down on the floor and feel like garbage

Blue:....Why?

Napstablook: It's a family tradition, would you like to join me?

Blue: Okay

Frisk: Of course

Chara: No

Frisk: Come on Chara, join us

Chara:.....[Sighs] Fine

Napstablook: Okay, f-follow my lead

Napstablook lies down on the floor and then Frisk, I lie down next to her but for some reason, I felt another presence next to me.

Chara: This is stupid

Frisk: Why did you lie down next to Blue?

Chara: Because you're closer to the ghost and he isn't

The three of us lie down on the floor for a while but then after about 20 seconds, the music becomes calmer and the background changes to a space scene.

It was glorious.........how can feeling negatively be this......amazing?

Chara: How the hell is he able to do this?!

Eventually, we had to stop because we needed to head for the next area, which was Hotlands. But first, I thanked Napstablook one more time.

Napstablook: O-Oh? What for?

Blue: For being my friend

Napstablook: I-It's no problem, you are nice to me and always cheer me up

Frisk: Of course, we don't want to see you sad!

Blue: We will see you later, we need to move on

Napstablook: Okay....safe travels

We leave Napstablook's house and head back on the main trail, towards Hotlands, but not before I get my clothes clean. I didn't want it to have that smell on it, from when I was in the dirty water.

Once we were done, that's when we headed for the Hotlands.....but something tells me that we were going to be stopped by a certain warrior in a full metal suit of armor.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

145K 2.7K 46
Disclaimer! I do not own RWBY! Have a great day. The last Reaper is dead. Killed trying to fight Cinder, Reaper died after he took Pyrrha's place in...
24.5K 266 26
The story of Y/N becoming a mask rider in a world full of heroes
269K 5.5K 70
This is basically like every other y/n self insert thing except the reader isn't an absolute fucking idiot! Also, I have zero fucks about anyone's fe...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...