Wrong House

By izzybee2005

Oaklynn James only has two dreams: Get into the University of Michigan and be a badass detective like Olivia... More

Info!!
Playlsit
Prologue
1: Holland
2: Oaklynn
3: Holland
4: Oaklynn
5: Oaklynn
6: Holland
8:Oaklynn
9: Holland
10: Holland
11:Oaklynn
12: Oaklynn
13: Holland
14: Oaklynn
15: Holland
16: Oaklynn
17: Holland
18: Oaklynn
19: Holland
20: Oaklynn
21: Holland
22: Oaklynn
23: Oaklynn
24: Oaklynn
25: Holland
26: Oaklynn
27: Holland
28:Oaklynn
29: Oaklynn
30: Holland
Epilogue I: Oaklynn's Pov
Epilogue II: Holland
Final Author's Note

7:Holland

419 10 0
By izzybee2005

        School has been in full swing, classes are starting, hockey is getting ready to start, and people are pissing me off more than usual. It's been two weeks since Oaklynn and I had our one on one, and I swear she has me on a rope. We agreed not to flirt, bring it up, or tell anyone. That's easy when we are around our friends, but when we are alone we can barely stay away from each other.

        When we are alone, we utilize that time as best as we can, and we are most likely going to end up in some shit because the moment we are in a room together, my eyes and body find her. It doesn't matter how busy the room is, or who is around.

        "He's probably day dreaming about who ever he's been fucking." Drake or Logan - they are twins that look and sound freakishly alike- says, and I roll my eyes. Ever since Oaklynn and I slept together, there's been a pep in my step and every one on the team is trying to figure out who I am with. "My money is still on Sidney." The twin says.

        "It's not fucking Sidney, and it's not any of your damn business. If any of you mention another girl, you will be doing suicides until the end of practice." I announce, and a few freshmen mumble incoherent things. "Coach isn't here, I am in charger, and if you don't like it then you can fuck off." Might be a dick move, but I don't care and I don't deal with nosy ass people.

        We head to the ice, and start running drills. An hour passes out of our two hour practice, and the poor freshmen- who decided their little hockey leagues from their little towns was enough to play with the big boys- not to mention, none of them listen worth a fuck.

        "Blue team is me, Alex, Dustin, Drake, Derek, and Zach. Red team is Bryce, Dean, Wren, Kane, Ryan, and Logan. We'll play two games then call practice and you asshats are free to do whatever you wish." I tell them, and we split into our teams.

        We run two games and then I call practice. When we are in the locker room, I have a talk with the guys. "Alright, the season is two weeks away from starting, and that means we need to get our heads out of our asses, and start taking this seriously. That means, school work comes first, practice is not an option, and parties and girls are not on the top of your list anymore," I pause, and then go on telling them the whole thing Coach Hogg wanted me to tell them. "Okay, shower and get out of here!" I tell them, and they start chatting with themselves.

        As I shower, my mind reminds me that when I get home I get to see Oaklynn, and that I need to check in with my dad and Ruth to see how everything is going. We are three ish months away from my little sister being born. When my shower is over, I walk over to my locker and meet Wren who is smirking an evil smirk. "It's Oaklynn isn't it?" He asks, and my head snaps to him.

        "What the hell are you talking about?" I play dumb, and he nods. "Fine. Yes, but don't say anything to anyone. Not even Oaklynn," I pause, and he nods, "if any of the guys find out- or Oaklynn- I will be dead." I add on.

        He doesn't say anything for the longest time, when he finally does he shakes his head, "Damn it. Ivy won. And please don't tell me it was on Sunday, because if it was then that means I am short two hundred dollars dude." He whines, and I laugh. "No dude, why?" He pouts.

        They bet on us. The fucking Lewis twins bet on my sex life. Assholes. "I'm sorry, actually I'm not, but it just happened and what did you two bet on?" I ask, it's not really registering in my head like it should. Wren nods, and I whip him with my towel. "Asshole. What was the bet exactly?" I ask.

        Maybe they didn't bet on my sex life, maybe they bet that Oaklynn and I would like each other or something innocent like friends would do. Nope, my friends don't do anything innocently, everything they do is a shitshow.

        "We- well- ugh," he pauses, and I nod for him to continue, "okay, so I told Ivy how you were eyeing Oaklynn when she walked in the first day, Ivy told me about how you two were dancing at the bar. And we made a bet on when you two would get together. Well, we made two bets. One, you two sleep together. Two, when you two tell everyone you two are dating." He informs me, and I shake my head.

          Not only is my sex life on the table, but so is who I get with. At least I know Wren and Ivy won't care if I can convince Oaklynn to be with me- like I am sure we both want- maybe they can even help me convince the other guys to not make a big deal about it. "So you two are cool with it?" I ask, and he nods. "Good, because I want to convince her that all of you are okay with us being together, or at least that if we mess around no one will mind." I confess, and he nods.

        We stay silent, and the guys slowly leave the locker room. When there are only a few stragglers, and us, Wren gets a chester-like smile, "So she can bring you to your knees, huh?" I flip him off, and he laughs, "I knew it! There is never just messing around with you, you are always all in. And Oaklynn will be all in too when we figure out how to convince the others to not make a big deal about it. Actually, don't even worry about them, if you want her, get her."

        I nod, "I might, I just don't want to run her off. Th-" I get cut off by his phone ringing. He looks at it, and his eyes widen, "Go, I'll see you later." He says bye, and bolts out the locker room door. We are the last ones, so once Wren is out, I turn off the lights and make my way out of the arena.

        The drive home is a blur, and when I get home I am the only one there which is nice since I'll be able to talk to my dad and Ruth alone, I might even be able to get advice from them on what to do about my situation. And maybe it sounds childish for listening and worrying about what others will think, but the guys are my brothers. If I lost them, I'd be miserable, and I'd be losing a lot of family because not only are the guys and I close, but our families are too. So close in fact, our parents rent a big airbnb every year for Christmas and New Years Eve, so we can all be together.

        Getting into my room, I kick off my shoes, grab my Ipad, and facetime my dad. It takes him a few rings before answering, and when he does his face breaks into a smile. "Hey kiddo, how are you?" he asks. I tell him how hockey is going, and we catch up on little things like how Ruth and the baby are doing, and the guys. After a while, Dad asks, "Do you have anyone lucky yet?" I laugh, and shake my head. "You are a liar Holland Maddox. Tell me abo-" he pauses, and smiles, "tell us about her. Ruth just got home." He smiles, and Ruth comes into the frame.

        "Oh hi Hol! How are you? I miss you." She coos, and I grin. She might not be my birth mom, but she is still my mom and I love her just as much as I do my dad. Dad tells her how I've been, and how he was just bugging me about the girl I like. "Spill. I am ready." She tells me, sitting next to Dad, and crossing her arms.

        "Come on you guys. There's nothing to tell. We're attracted to each other, but we have a rule no one can sleep with her or any of that," I pause, and they smirk at each other, "yes, we already broke that rule." I groan, and they laugh. "I am so glad, everyone is finding my misery hilarious."

        They laugh a little more, and then it finally dies down. "It's not funny babe, I'm sorry for laughing. But I need all the details you can give me- minus you two doing the humpty dumpty- and I'll try to give you advice." Ruth tells me, and I nod.

        I go through everything. The day she arrived, the night at the bar, how we avoided each other after the bar, and how every time I see her I find my way to her. We sit there for thirty minutes, and they tell me what they think, and how she and I just need to tell the others to grow up. After they give me advice, we talk about Ruth's pregnancy, and then a few random things like shows we've been watching, things we want for Christmas, and more.

        Another hour passes, and they decide they want to go eat dinner. "We love you, and will call you later this week when your class starts. Let us know updates about Oaklynn." Ruth tells me, and I nod.

        "Alright, by love you guys." I tell them, and they hang up. That's what I needed, a long talk with my parents, and advice of what the hell to do. Now, we- I- have a plan to get Oaklynn to at least agree to go on a date with me, and that is just something I cannot wait to pursue.

        All I need to do now is find time for us two to talk, and I pray everything will work out in my favor. Maybe I'll even have Ivy and Wren work a little magic somehow, and tell her they'd be cool with us being together. I know all I can really do is try, and if she says no then so be it- but I won't give up- and if she says she's just worried about what everyone else will think then I'll tell her what my Ruth told me too.

        The guys get to be happy with whoever they want, and I don't ever say anything. It's my turn to be happy and theirs to return the favor.
---------------------------

Hello Loves! How are you?
NEXT UPDATE: 10/19/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 27.1K 66
COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first College ice hockey game with a new team. The...
10.2M 304K 50
Ryan wasn't expecting to end up with the captain of the hockey team as a roommate, and she certainly didn't expect the initial sexual tension between...
1.6M 64.1K 86
I'm running, my dress bunched up in my fists. But I'm not running for my life I'm running for his, and when I see him I stop. There is one bulky man...
4.4M 89.2K 60
When photography student, Willow Kennedy, gets offered an internship with her college's renowned ice hockey team, The Michigan Wolverines, she antici...