My L♡ve (A Reddie Fanfic)

By FictionalFaze

The losers are in high-school, the past put behind them. They don't talk about what happened to them. Why wou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Halloween special
Chapter 9

A.N.

48 0 0
By FictionalFaze

Hello!

This story will be written in third person, and will update once or twice a week.

This is going to be a pretty short story because I need something to write on when I'm procrastinating my other book (which will be published soon!!)

I also need you all to know I will be using the Canadian metric system, which includes weather and measurment.

Another reminder that this fanfic WILL NOT be slowburn. It will move along very quickly. There won't be a lot of plot, so please don't expect this story to be that elaborate.

This will most likely be filled with fluff (mostly) and some dirty behavior, so watch out for that.

Anyways, hope you all enjoy!!

     -author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 493 65
Perfect hair, check. Sexy body, check. Bright Career, check. Dramaless life, check. Awesome job, check. Boyfriend, unchecked......... When the highsc...
221K 1.1K 199
Mature content
144K 3K 51
"Even now, I feel the electrical pull that every touch creates with her. And I know it's unique to her, something I'll never feel with anyone else...
140K 2K 10
She's a cold heartless woman. She play in silent. She can kill you in just a snap. They said, she's so perfect, a perfect woman who's every man ide...