little wolf ━━━ isaac lahey

Par makexaxwish

a young girl realizing the life she has been living was all a lie, in a house, with people she thought was ac... Plus

[season one]
[01] ━━━ the new girl
[02] ━━━ pretty privileges
[03] ━━━ soccer practice
[04] ━━━ she knows
[05] ━━━ animal attack
[06] ━━━ fake family
[07] ━━━ mysterious message
[08] ━━━ backstabbing bitch
[09] ━━━ her first kill
[10] ━━━ that girl is trouble
[11] ━━━ psychotic bitch
[12] ━━━ we always win
[season two]
[01] ━━━ the runaway martin
[02] ━━━ our special place
[03] ━━━ ice skating
[04] ━━━ visions of the past
[05] ━━━ that's my best friend
[06] ━━━ just let it happen
[07] ━━━ so am i
[08] ━━━ wicked lethal bite
[09] ━━━ you're in love
[11] ━━━ poisoned by wolfsbane
[12] ━━━ the coming
[season three] part i
[01] ━━━ alpha fight
[02] ━━━ in your head
[03] ━━━ the meeting
[04] ━━━ his top priority
[05] ━━━ talking with the eyes
[06] ━━━ all the wolves
[07] ━━━ what had to be done
[08] ━━━ just to be with you
[09] ━━━ last person on earth
[10] ━━━ the punisher
[11] ━━━ a price to pay
[12] ━━━ new changes
[season three] part ii
[01] ━━━ girl crush
[02] ━━━ girl in coyote skin
[03] ━━━ cold as ice
[04] ━━━ the number five
[05] ━━━ the kitsune
[06] ━━━ running out of time
[07] ━━━ his dark shadow
[08] ━━━ we are dangerous
[09] ━━━ the trickster's nature
[10] ━━━ under his control
[11] ━━━ visions of the future
[12] ━━━ so cold
[season four]

[10] ━━━ mother's murder

538 16 0
Par makexaxwish

           ━━━twenty two━━━

      ━━━mother's murder━━━

                            °•✿•°

gerard argent pushed open the slightly opened door that lead to allison's room, him entering inside the room, seeing the girl sitting on the edge of the bed, blankly staring at the wall, an emotionless expression on her face, her feeling numb at the moment.

gerard nods slightly, a look of wickedness in his eyes, deciding to use her emotions as an advantage.

"sweetheart..." gerard trailed off.

allison didn't make a move. "i don't want to talk."

"i understand, i'm not sure if there's anything i can say, i won't pretend to know what you're going through." gerard says.

"then leave." allison snapped.

"of course, i just wanted to give you something from your mother, partly because i couldn't help noticing things have been difficult between you two." gerard baits.

"what is it?" allison sighs.

gerard then handed allison a piece of paper, the brunette taking it in her hands.

"as you know, your mother wrote a suicide note to explain away on the difficult situation to the police, she wrote this to explain it to you."

"after, you're done reading it, you have to promise that you'll burn it immediately, okay?"

allison then deeply exhales, shaking her head. "yes."

allison then unfolded the paper, her eyes skimming through the paper, reading the words that were pressed onto the paper.

"i wasn't really close with my mother, but reading this...which i didn't want to do, but she wanted thoughts...it made me regret i wasn't close with my mother." gerard states, glancing at her.

"but, if this was my mother, if these words were meant for me, i don't know how i could sit here while my mother's murder is roaming free, one of an innocent facade." gerard states.

allison looked up from the paper, angered tears in her eyes.

the argent then took out a box of match, her striking the stick onto the side of the box, causing a flame to appear on the stick, her placing the flame on the edge of the paper, which caused the flame to slowly spread.

gerard smirks at allison, not that she was paying attention to him.

"i thought–––thought she was my friend." allison whispers, feeling betrayed.

"there are no friends in war, allison, and that's what you're going to bring, a war, make her pay for what she did." gerard voiced out.

"if she didn't care about her adopted family, why would she care about you? she hates hunters, she hates you, if she really cared about you then she wouldn't have did what she did, right?" gerard concluded.

"show her how deep your hatred can go, make her howl for not her life, but her death." gerard smirks.

                            °•✿•°

out on the roof of aurora's house, the blonde was seen sitting, her legs dangling from the edge, fluttering them back and forth, green eyes looking at the bright sun that shone from above, the light slightly reflecting in her eyes, lighting up her eyes.

someone was then seen jumping on the top of the roof, aurora slightly jumping back, she then saw someone crouching down in front of her, the person slowly raising their head up.

isaac lahey.

"isaac? what are you doing here?" aurora confusingly asks.

"i just–––just need to get something off of my chest, and, if i don't, i'll be sure to regret in the future, so, it's now or never, right?" isaac then says.

aurora playfully smirks at him. "is it your shirt?"

isaac slightly widened his eyes at her in shock, him slightly blushing.

aurora smiles at him. "oh, i'm just playing."

"okay, what is it?" aurora then asks with a smile.

"i've been saying it many times now, that i like you, over and over, and i like you more than- no scratch that." isaac was saying, but cut his self off.

"no, no, 'like' is an understatement, i think i...i'm sure that i–––could be falling in love with you."

aurora stares at isaac in silence, her seeming speechless.

"you love me? why?" aurora asks in confusion.

"why? are you kidding? come on, rory, why wouldn't i?" isaac softly sighs.

"i love you, i love you so much that..."

"you can break my heart a thousand times and i'd let you."

"a little bit of extreme." aurora softly whispers, giving a small smile.

"rory? do you–––do you feel the same? same way about me?" isaac nervously asks.

"you sure you want to be with me? i killed those...those people, those horrible people." aurora painfully breathe out.

"then...then i gave a bite to a hunter, she couldn't live being a werewolf, because of their little honor code, but...but still! it's like i killed her."

"and, i don't–––i don't even feel sorry, and i know that makes me a horrible person, is it bad that i don't? i don't think so, is something wrong with me?" aurora confusingly asks, tears welling up in her eyes.

"ror-." isaac tries to say.

"something is, isn't it?" aurora shook her head.

"would you listen to me?" isaac says in frustration.

"i'm a bad person, i-." aurora mumbles.

the girl was soon cut off by a frustrated beta, who took a hold of her face, crashing his lips onto hers, softly and gently kissing her.

they both exchanged gentle but passionate kisses to each other, isaac's hand on the back of her neck, bringing her closer, aurora then slowly pulled away, removing his hand from her, stopping the kiss.

"stop, just stop." aurora whispers out quietly, moving a little away from him.

isaac frowns in hurt at her actions. "you don't...you don't feel the same way?"

isaac knew he was wrong, but wished she could say something to prove him wrong, but she never did.

isaac then sighed out weakly, him seeing her looking away from him, isaac then looked down from the roof, aurora looking at him, her hesitating to speak.

isaac took one last look at her, whilst she didn't look at him, him going to leave her alone.

                            °•✿•°

at the argent's, allison argent was with her father and grandfather, talking about the previous incident.

"she's my mother's murder, i don't care about anything else." allison coldly says.

"i can't believe it, she was my friend, i thought i could trust her, but, there's so much that could possibly be hidden by an innocent face." allison shook her head.

"and scott?" argent asks.

"scott's not the one that forced my mother to kill herself." allison states.

"yeah, well, he's not exactly an innocent bystander." argent argues.

"aurora de lune is my priority."

"you know how much isaac cares for her, he'll stop you, and if isaac does that, that means erica and boyd will go on you, and anywhere the betas go, the alpha will follow." gerard states.

allison then blankly stares at him. "we kill them, kill all of them."

"even aurora? shouldn't you, uh...talk to her, maybe?" argent asks his daughter nervously.

"sure, dad, i'll talk to my mother's killer." allison sarcastically says.

"allison-."

"i want to punish her and that's what i'll be doing and i won't stop until she grovels at my feet and no one, not one single person will be able to stop me." allison coldly smirks.

                            °•✿•°

isaac lahey sighed out at aurora de lune's silence, him making a move to fully leave her alone, but then he felt a hand being latched onto his, pulling him down onto the roof, him groaning softly as his back hit the material on the roof.

isaac's blue eyes then looked to the side, seeing aurora's green eyes staring into his, it was filled with pain, sadness, longingness, and admiration.

"don't leave." aurora pleads in a whisper.

"rory, you know what i want, i want to know what you want." isaac then sighs out.

"i don't want you to leave, i want you to stay." aurora whispers.

"i only want- oh, you know what? my uncle sylvester always tells me that actions speaks so much better than words, so, i'm just gonna do it." aurora then frustratedly sighs out, giving a smile.

"rory-." isaac was saying, him sitting up.

isaac then felt aurora's soft lips onto his, passionately and softly kissing him, him quickly kissing her back just as much as she did.

her fingers sliding into his curly dark blonde hair, whilst his hands roam her body, caressing all over her body.

they both then slowly pulled away, his fingers caressing the back of her neck, her forehead slightly touching his.

"you asked, you asked me if i feel the way you do." aurora whispers to him.

isaac hums softly, his eyes deeply drowning in hers.

"I like you like that." aurora smiles softly.

"only like?" isaac asks.

aurora playfully smiles. "maybe love."

"maybe?" isaac playfully asks.

aurora then placed her hands on his chest, pushing him away. "maybe, i'll tell you..."

aurora then got up from where she was, her jumping off of the roof, running into the woods, whilst saying...

"only if you can catch me."

                            °•✿•°

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

107K 5K 52
[BOOK 5] "𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡." F...
530K 12.6K 26
Rising Moon: All This Time I Was Finding Myself And I Didn't Know I Was Lost Scott McCall's twin sister Sophie is along for the ride with her brother...
64.3K 1.3K 24
(Completed) "You're not a monster you're a werewolf like me." What if Scott McCall had a younger sister? What is she was born a werewolf? What if s...
126K 2.7K 54
( ON HOLD ) After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her...