psycho's beautiful angel ( Ta...

By Tekookworld

jeon jungkook a billionaire a psycho mafia king who don't know the meaning of mercy. always kill his victim i... More

introducton
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
information
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
Note
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
New story
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
Part 50 ( last chapter )
special chapter
Note
new story
Request
Announcement
new book
Anniversary
book
Announcement

part 42

10.7K 438 209
By Tekookworld

It's next morning and taehyung slowly open his eyes and groan a little in his sleep. He fully open his eyes and adjust the sunlight and sleepily look around. A frown formed on his face when he felt warm and soft touch on his forehead. He look up with confused face only to get his breath hitched seeing jungkook who is sleeping but in sitting position.

His back is resting with bed headboard and his hand on his forehead. Taehyung smile when he already guess that jungkook must massage his head till he fall asleep. His heart swell with more love if possible for jungkook. His hubby is the world best hubby he got.

Suddenly taehyung look down on himself and saw he is wearing jungkook shirt. His heart flutter just by thinking that his hubby changed his dress and make him wear his shirt.

Taehyung slowly sit on bed and lovingly look at jungkook peaceful sleeping face. He just silently admire his hubby and felt his heart skip looking at jungkook handsome face. To be honest he is really lucky for getting this handsome man.

Taehyung move his hand toward jungkook face and slowly yet softly trace his finger on jungkook face. He trace his finger on his cheeks gently and then then make his way toward his sharp jaws. Taehyung admire his jaws sharpness and then he caressed his lips with his thumb and smile widely seeing the mole under his lips.

Taehyung just didn't able to control himself seeing the jungkook tempting mole and slowly lean towards him and place his plump lips on jungkook mole. He keep his lips there for sometime with his closed eyes and back away only to widen his eyes more seeing jungkook who is wide awake now and staring at him so intensely.

" done admiring hubby haa".
Taehyung face flushed in deep red hearing his deep voice and blushed  that jungkook see him like this. Jungkook smirk when he is pretending to sleep from the start just when the his princess started to admire him. He is wide awake all the time and his heart never stop beating fast whenever he feel taehyung touch on his face.

Only he knows how he control himself not to open his eyes and kissed him madly when taehyung kiss his mole. He just lost his control and quickly open his eyes. And taehyung shy face with those shining plump red lips is the last Straw of his patience.

He grabbed taehyung with his nape and in a quick motion smashed his desperate lips on taehyung and kissed him madly and deeply. Jungkook nibbled,bite their softness hard and sucked him hardly. He is feeling like drunken in pleasure and those plump lips on his lips felt so blessed and euphoric.

Taehyung gasped by sudden hard kiss but slowly closed his eyes and circle his hands around jungkook neck and tried to make a pace with jungkook rough kissing. But still jungkook is literally eating his lips and biting them however he wants. Jungkook is kissing taehyung so messily and held taehyung hair in his hand and pulled him closer.

Taehyung is breathing heavily in kiss and saliva started to drop down from there mouths but jungkook is so lost in those lips and amazing feeling that he don't care anything except taehyung and his lips. After satisfying himself jungkook back away almost leaving taehyung breathless.

Taehyung breath heavily and take deep breaths to control his raging heart. He stare at jungkook from his long eye lashes and instantly get shy seeing his hubby stares on him. Jungkook smirk darkly at his princess and feel damn satisfied feeling those heavenly lips.

He get down from bed and move toward taehyung side. Jungkook bend down and carry taehyung in bridal style which make him gasp at sudden touch and circle his hands around his hubby neck. Jungkook look at taehyung with love eyes when his princess snuggled cutely in his chest.

Both of them enter in bathroom with taehyung in his hubby arms and take shower together. Whole shower Jungkook didn't leave a chance to show his love toward his angel. He himself bath taehyung and make him ready and taehyung just happily enjoy his hubby care.

~~~~~~~

It's been three weeks taehyung is pregnant now and jungkook not for a second leave his angel side. He just stick to taehyung all day and night and take care of his princess every little thing himself.

He took taehyung with him in hospital twice in a week and always make sure his princess and baby will be healthy. Taehyung always giggled in hospital whenever doctor check him and jungkook just glare at him like he will kill doctor anytime. Even once he was about to kill doctor when doctor accidentally touch just near taehyung chest area.

If taehyung will not stop jungkook that day then doctor must be dead now. Jungkook just didn't let taehyung take a step on ground. He always carry taehyung in his arms and even feed him with his own hands.

Sometimes taehyung even wonder how can anyone love someone this deeply and intense, but then he realised it's jeon jungkook he is talking about. And his husband is world best husband that he ever got.

Taehyung knows jungkook is so  possessive and deadly obsessed with him and even can't bear anyone near him but he wasn't afraid of jungkook passionate love. He knows jungkook love has no limits and any boundaries. Jungkook just love him unconditionally. And he is so happy for having him.

Right now taehyung is sitting in living room and watching TV and here his big baby is under his baggy shirt. Jungkook head is inside taehyung shirt and kissing taehyung belly non stop which make taehyung tickle and giggles with his every little kiss.

Taehyung look down and saw jungkook head bump from his shirt and lift his shirt only to saw jungkook face pressed in-between his boobs and hands grip on his waist. Jungkook open his eyes and look at taehyung with love eyes and kiss his cleavage maintaining eye contact with him.

Taehyung bite his lips and caressed jungkook hairs and moan softly when jungkook take his one pink bud in his mouth and started to suck him gently while holding the other one tightly in his hands. Taehyung knows that jungkook have huge obsession over his boobs and just never leave them for a second.

Taehyung signed with his closed eyes and whimper when jungkook bite his boobs little hardly and sucked him like no tomorrow. " h-hubby". Taehyung whisper still moaning and jungkook just hummed sucking his boobs and squeeze other one in his hand.

" h-hubby I want to go our forest farmhouse." Taehyung said whimpering and jungkook finally back away from his obsession and stare at his milky boobs with dark eyes. He gripped both of them in his hand and squeezed them hardly which make taehyung flinch at his roughness.

Mafia groaned feeling the immense softness and give them last kiss he back away and adjust taehyung shirt properly. "If my baby wants to go  then we will definitely go there baby". Jungkook said cupping taehyung face and tenderly kissed his forehead.

Taehyung lips broke in wide smile and throw himself on jungkook who quickly held him with worried face.
" baby don't jump like that". Mafia said worriedly but little strictly which make taehyung pout and nodded at him.

Jungkook chuckled at his pouty baby and hug taehyung close to his chest and then make their way toward their room carrying taehyung in his arms and whispering sweet words which make taehyung a blushing mess.

Well taehyung badly wants to go there farmhouse where jungkook first time asked him to being his. Where Jungkook proposed him and after that he never visited there so today he wants to go there for some days.

~~~~~

" ah finally". Taehyung said sitting on bed of their farmhouse room and look around with his sparkling eyes. They just reached here and now jungkook is arranging his princess stuff in there closet. " you like here princess". Jungkook asked him hanging taehyung dresses in closet and taehyung quickly nodded his head in excitement and said.

" I love here kook. It's so beautiful". Taehyung said admiring the outside view from window still sitting in bed and feel so fresh here. Jungkook make his way toward his princess after doing everything and pulled Taehyung on his lap.

" princess you want to eat something". Jungkook said kissing his neck and taehyung title his face which make jungkook nuzzled his face more in his neck. Taehyung shake his head as no because on their way jungkook take him a small restaurant and right now he is full. Jungkook hummed and placed wet kisses on taehyung neck and leaves his mark behind and taehyung just hold on jungkook for his dear life.

~~~~~~~

Taehyung is getting ready in a beautiful dress which jungkook give him and said him to come on sea shores which is near to their farmhouse. Taehyung bite his lips seeing his dress which is revealing his body sinful curves and he gently creased his stomach with loving smile on his plump lips.

Taehyung come outside the mansion and make his way carefully toward shores and gasped when he saw a beautiful path between the tress. Candles are all around the way and making the whole scene so beautiful and dreamy.

Taehyung heart started to beat at abnormal pace and slowly walk in between the path and finally reached there. His eyes widen and heart thump in his chest seeing the mesmerising view in front of him. A beautiful bed is arranged near the sea shores and pure white curtains are all around it.

Taehyung Look around desperately just seeing that person who arranged this all things for him. Suddenly cool breezes come which make taehyung felt shivers and he hug himself and rub his bare arms with his hands.

But a warmth engulf him from behind and it didn't take a second for him to recognise the owner of this peaceful embrace.
" you are looking so ravishing that it makes me just to ruin you badly and left you only with my marks". Jungkook whisper in his ear and sensually trace his lips on his neck to his shoulders.

Taehyung shudder in his hold and whimper feeling jungkook sensual and slow wet kisses on his nape and neck. Jungkook back away after giving his neck enough torture and face his angel.

His eyes shines and get so mesmerized by his princess beauty. His princess knows how to look just out of this world even without doing nothing. Every time,every single time taehyung just make his mafia husband breathless with his immense beauty.

Jungkook stare at taehyung like he is under of his spell and with dreamy eyes look at him. Taehyung get shy away seeing jungkook whipped eyes on him and bite his lips to stop his shy smile.

Jungkook finally come in his senses and carry taehyung in bridal style and make his way toward the bed which is beautifully decorated with rose petals. Taehyung stare at his hubby and his heart skip seeing jungkook wearing a black shirt and tight pants. His shirt three buttons are undone reveling his hard chest and his heart flutter when he saw his name tattoo on his hubby chest just near his heart.

Jungkook look down on taehyung when his princess traced his fingers on his chest where his name is engraved. He tightly hold his thighs and waist and very gently placed him on bed and look at him like hungry beast.

Taehyung shiver seeing jungkook hungry gaze on him like he will jump on him anytime. " h-hubby". Taehyung shutter but jungkook just shushed him placing his long finger on his plump lips and scoot closer to him. That hungry look in jungkook eyes is making taehyung so small under his predator like eyes.

" let me reliesh this beauty." Jungkook whisper huskily on taehyung lips but didn't kiss him. He softly trace his own lips on taehyung lips and groan feeling the soft touch. Taehyung closed his eyes breathing heavily by seeing the deep desperation and need in jungkook eyes.

Jungkook back away from him and the daze look on taehyung face make him lost his mind. He growl in need and captured taehyung lips in his own without any warning, taking taehyung breathing away and kissed him passionately.

Mafia run his tongue all around in taehyung mouth and groan in satisfaction tasting his sweet taste. He pulled taehyung closer to his own body by holding his princess nape and sucked his lips biting their softness in between his sharp teeths.

Taehyung breath heavily and moans are escaping from his mouth from the his mafia husband wild kissing but still he kissed back totally losing himself in his hubby hold. Jungkook left his lips after making them enough bruised and trace his hungry lips on his neck.

He suck and bite his neck and give huge open mouth wet kisses on his shoulder blades and neck. Taehyung throw his head back in pleasure and held jungkook hairs in his hand and pulled him closer holding his hairs in his fist.

Jungkook moan feeling the tug in his hairs and make taehyung lay on bed looking insanely in his eyes. He slowly removed his princess all clothes and back away only to stare at him without blinking.

Jungkook is getting crazy seeing taehyung like this. His taehyung is laying there looking like a beautiful rose only for him to ruin and ravish. Messy hairs are scattered on the pillow and chest going up and down with heavy breathing.

Plump lips are wobbling and beautiful blueish eyes are making jungkook lose his sanity and make him lost in his princess. His eyes are shining in craziness just for his princess and he just badly want to take him right now here.

Jungkook groan and quickly get rid of his own clothes reveling his mouth watering and jaw dropping abs. Taehyung move his eyes down on his hubby Greek body and cheeks dusted in deep red seeing his huge hard dick which is standing proudly ready to devour his delicious meal in front of him.

Jungkook smirk at him and get on top of him whole but still making sure that he didn't put weight on his angel belly and hurt him in any way. Jungkook dived his face in his neck and make dark bites on his upper body. Taehyung body is glistening with jungkook saliva and moan loudly holding jungkook biceps when he sucked his boobs and sequezz them in his rough hands.

" a-ah p-princess f-fuck~". Jungkook moan loudly taehyung name throwing his head back and slowly thrust his dick inside in that pink hole. Taehyung arch his back beautifully which make his chest stick out and jungkook didn't waste a second and latch on them hungrily still thrusting inside his princess.

Jungkook sucked his boobs harshly and thrust his length inside in heavenly wet heat and mind get blown by immense pleasure. He back away from taehyung chest only to held his legs tightly and started to rame inside his princess in animalistic way.

Taehyung eyes are closed and beautiful moans are escaping from his puffy lips which are such a melody for jungkook ears. Jungkook grunt with his own heavy breathing and thrust inside him little hardly which make taehyung body jolt with his each thrust but still mafia is enough careful not to hurt taehyung.

"I l-love you. You are making me crazy". Jungkook groan in taehyung ear and cum inside him and fell on the top of his princess. Taehyung release his own orgasm panting heavily and blushed heavily when jungkook continue to peak his lips mumbling I love you.

Curtain are flying beautifully due to wind and peaceful sounds of sea waves and dreamy night view making the whole atmosphere so pleasant and  amazing . Jungkook didn't stop showing his unconditional love toward his princess whole night and taehyung let himself drown in his hubby arms.

They spend their night loving each other till their heart satisfied and moon witness the beautiful love between them.

" No one ever thought that even jungkook himself that he will get this mad and crazy for taehyung which is beyond anyone imagination"....

~~~~~~~~

On the other side in dark room Kim craze is sitting on his room floor and continue drinking the alcohol while staring at taehyung painting with love eyes. From the day when he got to know that taehyung is pregnant he just lost himself in darkness and caged totally in his own room.

Right now he is staring at taehyung painting which he himself paint with his own hands and chuckled sadly at his own fate. His hairs are all messy and eyes have dark circles. That once his white milky skin is now went pale and he did not even taking care of himself properly.

He is here desperately crying for that person who didn't even know about him properly. Wow what a good luck he have. Craze chuckled sacratically at his own thoughts and gulp down the last bottle of bear.

Jennie enter in his oppa room and her heart clench seeing him like this. From the last many days her oppa didn't leave his room and even Jennie tried to talk with him but he never listen to her also. Her eyes get glossy and she hardly control her sobs seeing his condition like this.

She walked towards him and sit on his level on her knees and placed her hand on his shoulder and called him.
" oppa~". Hearing Jennie soft and pleading voice craze stare at his sister with his daze and painful eyes. And seeing the soft look on her face craze patience broke and he throw himself on his younger sister embrace and cried loudly.

Jennie eyes widen and her breath hitched seeing her cold hearted brother crying for the first time. She cried with him and held him closely like a mother and caressed his hairs when craze snuggled his face in her neck and painful sobbed escaped from his lips.

" oppa please stop this all. You are hurting yourself like this. I can't see you in this state. Please oppa". Jennie pleaded him badly while crying and her heart broke when she hear her Brother sobs. Her neck is all wet due to his tears but she didn't care and tried to comfort his brother.

" W-why just w-why~ I am in l-love with a person I c-cant have ~ , just why~". Craze mumbles heart broken words in Jennie neck and cried remembering taehyung beautiful smile and face. That angel just captured his heart badly.

Jennie didn't say anything and cried silently because she knows her brother had to let out his all emotions which he held in his heart.
" I c-cannot tell anyone what is happening inside me, I can't tell you what is h-happening in my h-heart, hell~ I didn't even know about m-myself ~~ it's just h-hurts so bad~ it's h-hurts~~". Shuttering broken words are escaping from his dry lips and breath heavily when he felt pain in his heart for not having taehyung with him.

" Oppaa~". Jennie pleadingly look at her brother and break the hug and saw how her brother eyes are red teary but still sobs are escaping from his mouth. " l-lets go from here. L-lets go back to our home". Carze said slowly and hearing him Jennie eyes widen and she quickly nodded her head with teary smile and wipe her brother eyes but her movements halted and shock evident in her face by hearing his next words....

"B-but not without t-taehyung ~"...

______________

So enjoy and tell me you guys like this cahpter. And also follow vote and comments on this book.

Till then take care and bye bye loves.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.2K 43
[18+] A Jeon Jungkook FanFiction An Indian-Mafia Romance Dominant Male Lead X Innocent Female Lead ⚠This book contains explicit scenes and is high...
57.3K 1.7K 40
The dark cloud from Koo's life slowly faded away the moment he realize the heartless person also loved him back. He is ruthless, aggressive. Well, a...
154K 7.8K 60
He's a manipulator He's a devil He's insane He's a mafia..... He has a lover A one, whom he cherishes with his each breath and ruins with his each...
541K 21K 31
Kim Taehyung an arrogant and cold CEO of Kim corporation and a dangerous Mafia leader.. love is impossible in his life until he met Jeon Jungkook a k...