part 34

" princess let me help you with this". Jungkook softly said while entering in their bedroom and saw taehyung packing his hubby bag. He is taking out his hubby clothes from closet and setting in bag making sure all things are present which his hubby needs.

" It's okay hubby it's almost done so you should take a shower". Taehyung said focusing on bag not looking at jungkook who is giving him such soft love eyes which could melt anyone heart. But too bad his soft side is just for his princess or for no one.

" You should take some rest princess . There is still time for us to go". Jungkook said back hugging his angel and rest his face on his shoulder. Taehyung stand straight and caressed jungkook arms which are now around his waist and softly whisper. " Are you tired hubby". Taehyung very warmly whisper and smile when jungkook nodded his head in tiny.

Taehyung untangled his veiny arms from his own waist and held his hand and make his ways toward their bed.
" Sleep for some time and then take shower hmm. I will just pack my some things ok hubby". Taehyung said making jungkook lay on bed who just stare at him without blinking and quickly held his hand when taehyung is about to walk away.

Taehyung look back at jungkook but yelp when suddenly he jerk him on the top of him helding his hand and quickly caged his waist in his arms. This action is too sudden which make taehyung shock for some seconds.
" Don't go anywhere. Sleep with me". He come out from his frozen state and signed at his husband with shy cheeks.

Taehyung lay on the top of husband and also closed his eyes with him because he knows even if he will denied jungkook surely make him sleep with him. Also taehyung is little tired so he take a nap with his husband who is now sleeping with his face nuzzled between taehyung hairs.

~~~

Now mafia and his beauty reached at their private jet where body guard open the door for jungkook. Jungkook come out from car with his all glory wearing white shirt and blue jeans with black glasses on his eyes giving him intimating handsome looks.

He walked toward his angel side and signal all the bodyguards to keep their eyes down and then gently open the door for him. Taehyung smile at his husband and forward his hand when jungkook already offered his hand for him to come out.

Taehyung come out from car with his husband help wearing the same outfit like his husband. Well it's jungkook choice because he wants them to wear same clothes and who is taehyung to deny his husband request. So here both of them wearing same dresses looking like power couple ever.

 So here both of them wearing same dresses looking like power couple ever