part 43

Both loving couples spend there time in farmhouse to the fullest. Jungkook love him so much in these days which make taehyung so overwhelmed with his intense love. His hubby care, his love and the affection which jungkook give him surely make taehyung the luckiest person in world having jungkook in his life.

His hubby is too precious to him, more then his own life.

Right now both love birds are in there farmhouse bedroom and ready to go to their home back. They spend some days in farmhouse which were like a fairytale to taehyung but jungkook is most happiest and blessed spending each and every second with his princess. He is really loving taehyung pregnancy stage.

He loved to fulfilled taehyung pregnancy craving, his princess late night meal and mood swings, jungkook handled taehyung with so much affection and love. His heart always near to brust whenever taehyung wants something and just give him his cute pretty doe puppy eyes and everytime jungkook melt with no time.

And now also taehyung is styling jungkook hair who is quietly sitting on bed with a whipped smile on his lips and let taehyung do whatever he wants. Taehyung wants to do jungkook hairs and who is jungkook to deny his princess order.

Taehyung is standing in front of jungkook and out of habit like always jungkook hands made their way to his curvy waist and hold him tightly yet carefully. He still didn't waste any chance and time to time kiss taehyung covered belly which make him a giggling mess whenever his hubby kiss his stomach.

And jungkook is goner for his princess giggles. He signed in pure satisfaction and closed his eyes in blessed whenever taehyung run his fingers in his hairs and untangle his hairs knot. He really love when taehyung run his long slim fingers in his hairs.

" and done. How's it hubby?" Taehyung said with his excited voice and slightly back away only to let jungkook walk near dressing table for seeing his hairs. And truth to be told jungkook is also amazed seeing his hairs which are beautifully styled in man bun and some silky hairs strand falling elegantly on his hot forehead.

He is looking so handsome with his man bun

He is looking so handsome with his man bun. Jungkook smile seeing his hairs and turn around only to see his princess who have excited smile on his beautiful face probably waiting for his hubby praise. Jungkook chuckled and walked toward taehyung and pulled him closer holding his waist.

Taehyung put his hands around on jungkook neck and smile when his hubby kissed his lips softly. Jungkook back away after devouring his princess lips and said.
" it's so beautiful princess. I really loved it". Jungkook whisper on his lips with a loving smile on his face which make taehyung cheeks dusted a little red.