Junji Yoojung [Book 1]

By demonicVamp1ra

Just a continuation of short stories ones I've had thought of for awhile. Mature = Swearing #2 out of 45 Woo... More

🩵
🩵
🩵
🖤
🖤
????
????
🖤
🩵
🩶

🩵

31 2 0
By demonicVamp1ra

Yoojung was starting to feel a bit better, but he found out he liked being carried around, it was comforting.

Kyubin was in the living room, when he heard feet behind him, he turns around and sees a tiny taeyeobi looking at him in the most adorable way.

His hair was freshly washed, dried and straightened, it was soft and fluffy.

Kyubin awes and picks up taeyeobi, resting him on his hip.

"I see Taeyeobi found a new way of calming down from stress, hm?"

taeyeobi yawns and rests his head on his shoulder.

"awwww"

Kyubin decides to wander around the spacious living room, while he gently bounced Taeyeobi on his hip.

He hums softly, as he calmed right down.

he smiles at calm, sleepyhead yoojungi and gently lays him on the couch.

taeyeobi grabs his teddy bear and hugs it, giggling when Kyubin started to tickle him.

he stopped when he started to whine, at being tickled.

He immediately stopped and awed as Yoojung yawned again and hugged his teddy bear.

Junji was picking out something to watch, when Taeyeobi laid on his lap with his teddy bear.

Junji awes and smiles at Yoojung, as he was sleepy.

He smiles softly as Yoojung fell asleep, hugging his bear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 485K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.7M 93.1K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...
849K 8.4K 68
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...